Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Bianca's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

You can still buy a lot of cold shoulder tops online.    They never went out of style online. 

I'm so happy for Bianca.      

Maybe they used all that cut out material for facemasks! ( :

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

The Da Vinci robot will really help, and I'm hoping this is successful. 

5 hours!   Sleeve is usually 90 minutes or less, so she must have a lot of scar tissue, plus the hiatus hernia repair too.    So, she's getting a sleeve instead of gastrib bypass.   

Yes, this is the first Da Vinci robot season, but it was filmed almost two years ago too.  Note the Covid masks.   

I hope she really follows the program, and succeeds. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

I buy snacks to bring on the plane because airports charge 5 bucks for a small bag of chips! How is that weird?

There's nothing wrong with that at all. Pointing out landmarks from the air isn't weird either. That guy is just being a prick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

There's nothing wrong with that at all. Pointing out landmarks from the air isn't weird either. That guy is just being a prick.

Right? When I flew into Vegas I did that….I was 23 so it’s not an ‘old person’ thing like the commercial implies.Also snacks  on the plane and snuck into movie theatres cuz disposable Income was quite low

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1

Month 10 surgery

Month 11 down to 464, down 140 lbs.   I love she's doing water aerobics, and woking.   

Month 12 down to 448, a total of 156 lbs. and a lovely walk in the park and playing with her kids.   

I really hope she succeeds. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

Shoot. I leave the room for a minute and it's the end of the show. She looks like she's doing well. She got a job?  Good for her; better than a lot of patients.

I guess I missed the robot thing. I'll have to look it up.

See y'all next week!

• Love 4