Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Bianca's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Watching the amount of spaghetti she just shoved down her mouth just made me more tired than I already was just thinking about the carb intake! Next week and Thanksgiving break can't come soon enough! My school has gone 9 stragiht weeks without a day off! At this point I almost feel like letting my students do what ever they want. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Question, Pounders.  I think I read somewhere that one could get really sick when one overeats right after WLS.  Does anyone know if that is true?  

If so, these two should be rolling on the ground moaning their heads off.

I have a friend who had WLS and when we went out to lunch, months after he had it, he could only eat about a quarter of his sandwich. These people who gain it all back WORK at it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I am a little late to the snark, and I will have to rely on what you say because tv is in another room and I need to feed my eating habit at the table.  It's half of the 6 inch boarshead roast beef sammich I had for lunch.  A friend stopped by with some bread pudding for my dessert.

I was in a panic about the tv as the other night the sound mysteriously disappeared, but it still made that pong sound when I tried to do something it disliked and won't permit.   Anyway, I had recorded 90 DF  and watched it on Mr Twopper's ancient tv that we have in the bedroom. That tv refused to let me delete because it was in hd res or something.  I went to the other tv to delete it.  I was about to turn the tv off in disgust but I hit play for the recording below it and voila there was sound.   Self, said I, the sound works for stuff recorded before the sound went out and I am confused.  So I exited my recorded show and headed over to Forensic Files and it had sound.   I am relieved to have it back as Mr Twopper is looking forward to college football on Saturday.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Question, Pounders.  I think I read somewhere that one could get really sick when one overeats right after WLS.  Does anyone know if that is true?  

If so, these two should be rolling on the ground moaning their heads off.

It's called "Dumping Syndrome" and can be awful.    It's from eating too much food at once, or stuff that's not on your meal plan, or huge quantities of food.     

She's in the front seat of a Honda CR-V I think, I'm shocked it can haul the load of four passengers, and all of the luggage I'm sure they're taking.   Did she change dresses? 

First night stop, after four hours of travel.   Did the kids get anything to eat?  I guess she uses the chairs, or the rolling cart instead of a walker.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
Just now, String Theory said:

Snacks took up half the back & she's already thinking about where they're going to stop and eat!  She just got in the car & she's hungry

The classic will alway be--was it Schenee? who was hoovering up tacos before they even pulled out of the driveway!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2