Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Bianca's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

He had WLS and is eating like that? 

I've been on those WLS boards. Lots of people saying, "I don't know what's happening, but I'm gaining weight."  No kidding, if you eat like that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Well you don’t become a registered nurse “after high school”.  Requires at least a BA degree or a a three year diploma. 

Wait, you mean I can't be a brain surgeon from this online school I just signed up for? I had dreams I tell you.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I almost tossed my cookies when she inhaled that giant wad of spaghetti.     If she keeps inhaling giant wads of spaghetti, she's going to choke to death.  

She wanted to be a nurse, but was some kind of caregiver for a while.   First kid's father was abusive and abandoned them, second child is with Monte.  

Those poor kids deserve better than this.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hey! We didn't have a shower scene yet. What gives, show?

I think naked in the first scene, followed by open door potty trip subs for shower naked tonight.   

It's 13 hours from Fayetteville, TN to Dr. Now's office.   I'm guessing that will be at least a four day trip, and 25 drive thru stops.  

Hearing about Debbie's sex drive is making me nauseous, and 1,000 pound sisters too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Question, Pounders.  I think I read somewhere that one could get really sick when one overeats right after WLS.  Does anyone know if that is true?  

If so, these two should be rolling on the ground moaning their heads off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

HA!!  And here I was thinking "thank God we were spared a shower scene" (even if we had her sitting on the bed in all her blurred glory...)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think naked in the first scene, followed by open door potty trip subs for shower naked tonight.   

I missed that entire part and I'm not even drinking. I think that I need to remedy this. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

You didn't catch that very first scene with her sitting completely naked on her bed???  I haven't scrubbed that off my eyeballs yet so the shower scene is too much!

• Love 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m now debating if I’m going to have my dessert.  Small piece of spice cake…no frosting.  

Go for it. The trick is to not eat the WHOLE cake!🤣🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 1