Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: A Wolf Pack of Secrets

• Start Topic

Jen lashes out when Lisa brings a salacious rumor about Jen to light. Meredith and Heather plan a girls' trip to Vail, while Whitney meets with her brother Will to check on her estranged father Steve. Finally, Lisa hosts an intimate event, leaving Jen off the guest list, and Meredith reeling after a cryptic warning from one of Mary's former parishioners.

Airdate: 10/31/2021

Do not discuss any offseason events until they are mentioned in an episode.  Spoilery conversations about particular housewives should happen in their individual threads or the media thread.

Just now, Chicklet said:

This is taking so long to get to the good parts. Really cut to the chase people.

IKR? This is so boring. I had forgotten about that leaked audio of Jen going crazy at the ex-employee. That’s the only interesting thing that’s happened so far. I don’t care what anyone’s kids are doing. 

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Jen Shaw  is so super easy to manipulate lol 

This “bump into” with Cameron is a total set up. Oh my god it’s beyond obvious 

I assume, since only Whitney and Meredith were invited to this event, that Whitney (at least) will claim that Lisa set this up.

• Love 2

Meredith and Lisa are the worst actresses. Every scene they’re in together, it’s like they’re trying to remember the script they worked out together. The way they both speak, every word is so over exaggerated and fake. They don’t seem like they’d be any fun to spend time with at all.

• Love 19

The Meredith and Lisa(?) Convo w the ex Mary “church” member scenario seems so fake.  Seems like a set up that Mary’s horse shit is going to come to roost. 

when I was watching I was like these women are not actresses.  At least not convincing ones.

Also Mary’s tagline that she will send Jesus after people that are mean to her or whatever she says as though she can command Jesus to do anything is very stupid on her part. 

• Love 19

Mary looked like a crazy bag lady in that opening scene.  And Lisa may have her problems, but saying she's going to google an odd piece of information was not one of them, so the other ladies acting outraged on Mary's behalf can shut it.  At the end - Meredith looked like she put in her plastic breastplate to attend Lisa's event.  (Sorry - Lisa's teenaged son's event 😄 )  Lisa is a plotter; I wonder what her deal was in not inviting certain women to her event.

• Love 10

Lisa is just gross. The fact that she's clearly been pushing her kids to get into branding and flogging products at that age ("he's been creating brands since he was 3!" Suuuure, Jan) rather than letting them be kids is gross. Next to Jen Shah, she is the cast member I loathe the most, and it's no coincidence that she's been trying to cultivate a friendship with her - birds of a feather situation.

And why am I not surprised that Jen Shah berated someone she had contracted to do designs for her? I'm only surprised stuff like this wasn't leaked sooner.

It took me ages to clue in to the fact that the other person at the Meredith/Heather luncheon was Meredith's daughter.

I hope we see Mary go down in flames along with Shah.

• Love 23

I am curious about what is going on with Meredith's chest. It looks like she has some type of covering over it. I have never seen anything like this. Like Princelina said it looks like a plastic breastplate. I still can't keep Meredith and Lisa straight. Is Meredith the one who claims to be Mormon now? If so maybe she has some type of Mormon underwear over her chest.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

A few posts have been hidden that were discussing details of Jen's problems.  As the intro post states, that is a spoiler in the episode threads until we see it on tv.  If you want to know/discuss more, visit Jen's thread or the media thread.  (Same for Mary - don't discuss anything beyond what we've seen in the episodes.)

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

There was a 'Meredith's daughter Chloe' chyron at the beginning of the scene.

I must have look away for a moment because I missed that chyron too.  I always assume the person who is tagging along that I do not know is an assistant of some sort, lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, princelina said:

Lisa is a plotter; I wonder what her deal was in not inviting certain women to her event.

After RHOSLC Whitney was a guest on WWHL. Whitney said she thinks the only reason she got Lisa's favor and was invited to the Fresh Wolf event as a set up to get that info from Cameron- Lisa prob knew Whitney would spread the info. 

9 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

It took me ages to clue in to the fact that the other person at the Meredith/Heather luncheon was Meredith's daughter.

Me too! I saw the chyron and was shocked, I didn't remember Meredith had a daughter- I thought Brooks was an only child. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

After RHOSLC Whitney was a guest on WWHL. Whitney said she thinks the only reason she got Lisa's favor and was invited to the Fresh Wolf event as a set up to get that info from Cameron- Lisa prob knew Whitney would spread the info. 

Lisa is just soo Sloppy with this .. from the moment she was like here is camron he knows Mary then Oh i need to step away for a moment you could tell it was 100% a set up. I don't know if production put her up to it or what but it was clearly set up for him to talk shit to someone about Mary...

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

OMG! The CHA NEL earrings again! 

I'm starting to believe there'd some agreement between Chanel and Bravo where those earrings are somehow under contract to appear in at least one episode of every franchise.

It's awesome reading your post about Chanel earrings right next to your avatar of Eddie Monsoon who was famous for her LaCroix earrings!  LaCriox darling!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

It wasn't as sloppy and obvious as the dinner with Aubry and Marco but I do think Cameron was invited to spread some Mary gossip. But I'm ok with it, because Mary's shenanigans with her church need to be known.

It seems like some of the ladies are trying to turn Lisa into the villain but Mary and Jenn are the true villains of this show.

I shouldn't be mean about a 16 year old kid but Jack looked like a douche with his sunglasses and manpurse hanging on his shoulder/chest. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

It seems like some of the ladies are trying to turn Lisa into the villain but Mary and Jenn are the true villains of this show.

Totally agree. And that's why it's hard to take storylines like this seriously. Like yeah, Lisa sucks and in another franchise she probably would be the villain, but when you have legit, real life villains in the cast who actively harm other people, who fucking cares if Lisa's a shit stirrer?

• Love 17

IIRC, Meredith has three children:  Brooks (regular cast member!), Chloe (appeared on a few episodes, notably the Jen showing her vagina scene) and Reid (I don't remember seeing, but maybe during Shabbat?)

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
typo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Lisa is every soap villain I've loved in the past, so I enjoy her. I think she underestimated Heather and Whitney, which I think is fun, and I wonder how she's planning to get them to fight. 

For me, Jenn also being awful doesn't mean Lisa is less so. But, the wolf head was insanely unneeded. 

I know nothing about Mary outside of the stuff on the show, so right now I feel like she's no more harmful than others who peddle solutions. We'll see what Lisa gets on air to change my mind. 

I enjoy this franchise quite a bit, maybe because they don't really try to hide the basic soapy drama. In a weird way I feel like it's...real.

• Love 9

I’m glad someone else said it up above but Lisa’s son did look like a douche in his get up. Yes that is probably mean but I don’t watch housewives shows to see kids so called brands. I guess it’s for charity but how much really goes to charity.

Lisa is a shit stirrer and I don’t really care that she is because whatever it’s housewives but I do care that it’s so obvious. She needs to learn to do a better job lol. That Angie chick who is her friend is the worst actor. When she starts her little speeches to Lisa I can’t help but laugh.

I hope all the bad stuff comes out about Mary’s church. I would bet there is quite a bit of bad stuff too.

Next weeks previews yay! Altho bet that will be the very end of the episode.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Marley said:

I’m glad someone else said it up above but Lisa’s son did look like a douche in his get up. Yes that is probably mean but I don’t watch housewives shows to see kids so called brands. I guess it’s for charity but how much really goes to charity.

Lisa is a shit stirrer and I don’t really care that she is because whatever it’s housewives but I do care that it’s so obvious. She needs to learn to do a better job lol. That Angie chick who is her friend is the worst actor. When she starts her little speeches to Lisa I can’t help but laugh.

I hope all the bad stuff comes out about Mary’s church. I would bet their is quite a bit of bad stuff too.

Next weeks previews yay! Altho bet that will be the very end of the episode.

On WWHL, Andy was talking about RHSLC next two weeks' episodes.  He said they are amazing and the one in two weeks is one of the most exciting episodes he has seen (paraphrasing- can't remember exact wording).  I believe you are right about the timing.  Next week we will see everything that leads up to Jen's arrest and then it will be the cliff hanger.

I think all the HW of this franchise have heard the negative info about Mary's church when we did last season and so it has to be addressed.  They were probably pretty shocked about what was revealed online.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Lisa’s son may seem less obnoxious than Brooks Marks but I don’t want to see him in his fake business or fake caring about foster kids. That was so fake and stupid. 
Whitney’s behavior with her brother is weird. Do adult siblings act like that? Last season I think they were boxing or wrestling and I thought they were strange then. 
They will definitely pack in 54 minutes of crap next week, with commercials and then get to the Jen stuff. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

It's awesome reading your post about Chanel earrings right next to your avatar of Eddie Monsoon who was famous for her LaCroix earrings!  LaCriox darling!

Love, love, love AbFab!!!

Those Chanel earrings made their debut on the RHONY when The Countess Luann wore them but she opted to wear them NEL - CHA, (backwards, tee hee) when they were having a fight in a Salem Mass. restaurant.  Tell me you are wearing Chanel without telling me you are wearing Chanel!  IMO they look cheap.

I have noticed that Mary tends to wear fingerless gloves or the sleeves with the hand thongs (don't know the real name but I have a sweatshirt with those things on it), anyone else notice that?

Jenn explaining about that leaked tape of her losing her shit, she loses her shit while explaining how she was justified in losing her shit.  She trusted a fellow Hawaiian, she really hires based on where they are from? Business powerhouse right there.  Thankfully she has gone thru therapy to help her anger issues, looks like it is really working, lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Also, Jenn is upset because she did not get an invite for The Fucking Foster Care event, caring woman she is...couldn't she make a donation if she felt it was so important?

Why did Lisa put Jack in that turtleneck with a shaved head, he looks like a young Uncle Fester and why did he tell her to fix her hair, there was nothing wrong with it, she moved a strand and then it is delcared perfect, what is with these kids?

I get the feeling that guy spilling the tea about Mary's church was not really a member, I did not get any tea from him, just that they did some bad things and to be careful, he delivered a nothing sandwich for all the producers work to get him to talk on camera.

• Love 8

Whitney's dad's apparent backslide into addiction is sad.

Buuuuuuut, the thought of him chasing down some poor doordash guy around her gated community on his motorcycle is nothing less than hysterical.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
Just now, bosawks said:

Whitney's dad's apparent backslide into addiction is sad.

Buuuuuuut, the thought of him chasing down some poor doordash guy around her gated community on his motorcycle is nothing less than hysterical.

OMG! with that muppet hair! There's got to be RingCam footage somewhere, right?

• LOL 15

I think in a couple of years we are going to see a buddy comedy starring Peter Dinklage and Rebel Wilson based on Heather's booze cruise time "abroad" accompanying a little person.

Working title, "Das Booty" or "Kon Tiki Bar".

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2021 at 5:52 AM, 65mickey said:

I am curious about what is going on with Meredith's chest. It looks like she has some type of covering over it. I have never seen anything like this. Like Princelina said it looks like a plastic breastplate. I still can't keep Meredith and Lisa straight. Is Meredith the one who claims to be Mormon now? If so maybe she has some type of Mormon underwear over her chest.

Agree with you and Princelina.  I do not even listen to her because I am staring at her breastplate and thinking WTF is going on with her chest. lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Just because you have one shit person doesn't mean that someone less shit isnt shit ... Yes Jen is a monster but just because Lisa isnt as big of one as Jen doesn't mean she should be allowed to continue to do what she is doing.. she IS sloppy she isnt covering her tracks at all...

• Love 10
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I first saw them on Dorit (RHBH) and then Teresa (RHNJ) before Lu and her artistic interpretation. 

I forgot about Dorit and try to block out anything Teresa does...Lu wore it best, LOL!

Dorit was probably looking for earrings that said the most, you know because she is so long winded.  Do we think all she said to the robbers were "Please don't kill me," that is so succinct for her.  I know that was bad but I feel like I said what everyone was thinking, especially Kyle.

• LOL 4

I wonder if Jack Lisa decided to start the Fresh Wolf business because RHSLC was promoting Meredith's son's business and so she wanted to jump on that bandwagon.  I mean, it's bad enough that we have to hear about all these HW's businesses and money making schemes, but now they have their kids on there promoting theirs as well.  

Also, I am interested to know if they used those photos with the wolf hat in their ad campaign.  That may not go over well with some.  But this group seems oblivious to fur abuse.

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

It may just be that he is not as obnoxious as Brooks but as of now Jack and his business/charity shenanigans aren't bothering me. Can't stand Lisa so I am sure that will tarnish my opinion in no time flat...

And wow - just saw Whitney skate between her brother's legs - not sure I would ever have that on my bucket list but I am jealous nevertheless...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

It may just be that he is not as obnoxious as Brooks but as of now Jack and his business/charity shenanigans aren't bothering me. Can't stand Lisa so I am sure that will tarnish my opinion in no time flat...

And wow - just saw Whitney skate between her brother's legs - not sure I would ever have that on my bucket list but I am jealous nevertheless...

Whitney is an exhibitionist pure and simple.

• Love 4
On 11/1/2021 at 4:27 PM, MaggieG said:

I shouldn't be mean about a 16 year old kid but Jack looked like a douche with his sunglasses and manpurse hanging on his shoulder/chest. 

21 hours ago, Marley said:

I’m glad someone else said it up above but Lisa’s son did look like a douche in his get up. 

I thought he looked like he had been styled by Brooks Marks 😂

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I’m bothered by the concept of Lisa forcing her children to have businesses because she’s apparently such an entrepreneur. The kid’s been coming up with business ideas since he was 3? Uh-hmm. How does a CHILD “own” a business? They legally aren’t even allowed to work and they can’t sign contracts, so how is it “their” business? So far everything I’ve seen is Lisa asking leading questions to get Jack to agree with her.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the next family to fall for fraud, creating shell companies in her children’s names. The whole concept of tying the company to a “charity” seems dubious to me, too. Granted, Bravo has led me to believe that only Bethenny Frankel has a legitimate business and all the rest of them are grifters or living off old money. Anyway, back to these tycoon tykes… The one kid didn’t even have hair, so how’s he the poster child for these pomades? Jen bought wolf heads, wore them to the photo shoot, and even she wasn’t invited to this party as one of the supportive family friends? 

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Jen bought wolf heads, wore them to the photo shoot, and even she wasn’t invited to this party as one of the supportive family friends? 

Yeah that's what I meant about wondering what Lisa was plotting with who was on/off her guest list?  For an event televised for the show?  It seems weird but I guess she thinks she knows what she's doing 😄

• Love 5