Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Ximena

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Mike is trash but I don’t fully believe Ximena either. She was caught on camera multiple times asking him for money, saying that she didn’t is a lie. I believe the webcam thing is true. I think they are both bad people.

oh yes. I don't know how much i believe that he hurt her - unless she has proof.

Did you see the birthday videos? Her dad gave her a bag of dildos and her son was going through the bag. 

No shame that one.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Gobi said:

So, does Noxema know that Mike is worse than gonorrhea from personal experience?

I heard Noxema cures gonorrhea, but maybe she got it from riding a tractor in her wet bathing suit...

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Her dad gave her a bag of dildos

well...if she is a sex worker, then he was giving her work supplies to help make that money for the family. And to think he went on about how he wasn't sure Mike was good enough for her

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, greekmom said:

oh yes. I don't know how much i believe that he hurt her - unless she has proof.

Did you see the birthday videos? Her dad gave her a bag of dildos and her son was going through the bag. 

No shame that one.

I …I did not…to echo @Gobi WTF?!?!

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

well...if she is a sex worker, then he was giving her work supplies to help make that money for the family. And to think he went on about how he wasn't sure Mike was good enough for her

I did not see the birthday thing but when the episode aired with Papa X telling Mike he had concerns about him, I thought that had to be one of the fakest teevee moments ever. His trash daughter who is a nail technician ( remember that?) who can't work because of covid has 2 boys by 2 men neither or whom can contribute to the boys or be present----------------and an employed American is offering to marry his daughter and he's going to say he has reservations?????????

Script revision needed but I guess it's all progressed beyond that. As much of a loser as Mike is, I think X is worse. 

Trash is too complementary a term for her.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I did not see the birthday thing but when the episode aired with Papa X telling Mike he had concerns about him, I thought that had to be one of the fakest teevee moments ever. His trash daughter who is a nail technician ( remember that?) who can't work because of covid has 2 boys by 2 men neither or whom can contribute to the boys or be present----------------and an employed American is offering to marry his daughter and he's going to say he has reservations?????????

Script revision needed but I guess it's all progressed beyond that. As much of a loser as Mike is, I think X is worse. 

Trash is too complementary a term for her.

The two of them are trash. I feel bad for the kids. 

• Love 9
On 3/8/2022 at 11:17 AM, greekmom said:

No shame that one.

Bag of dildos from her Dad; I am actually speechless. No Im not.....ewwwwwww!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

From a magazine article, Mike is filming for Single Life.    I guess the producers don't care about his postings that are totally disgusting.   

On page 1 of this thread are some of Mike's postings.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

I stopped thinking "poor Mikey" even before the racist posts came to light. He got less than nothing--the idiot paid her entire family's living expenses for months. I hope he bankrupted himself. And shame on TLC for going ahead with him, knowing what they know. I may have reached my own moral cutoff point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Mike is despicable, and his past postings should disqualify him from any more TV time, so why is he being shown on Single Life?   Look on page 1 of this thread (Mike & Ximena couples thread), and you'll some of his despicable postings.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

What does this comment mean? I'm not understanding what you're getting at.

Of course.  His posts are very inflamatory and to me, if repeated is bullying.  If he is indeed Jewish, I am surprised he would engage in that behavior as out of all ethnic groups, those of the Jewish faith make up, by far the highest amount of persecuted people.  To me, it just does not make sense. But then again his entitlement of thinking that as a snobby toad he gets a hottie (who is no catch herself) is puzzling.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Of course.  His posts are very inflamatory and to me, if repeated is bullying.  If he is indeed Jewish, I am surprised he would engage in that behavior as out of all ethnic groups, those of the Jewish faith make up, by far the highest amount of persecuted people.  To me, it just does not make sense. But then again his entitlement of thinking that as a snobby toad he gets a hottie (who is no catch herself) is puzzling.

Thank you for explaining,  I appreciate that. I'm a non practicing Jew and while I get what you're saying, and why, the reality is that there are assholes in every faith, every race, every culture. He does deserve to be removed from the show though, I don't understand why Alina was removed for her racist posts but Mike is still her. I call bullshit on that.

• Love 11
On 3/15/2022 at 12:36 AM, gingerella said:

He does deserve to be removed from the show though, I don't understand why Alina was removed for her racist posts but Mike is still her.

I think it's because his posts have just recently come to light, probably too late to re-edit the storyline. I predict the last we see of him is this week when he does the Pole Run and returns to the US. The true test will be whether or not he's invited to the Tell All. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think it's because his posts have just recently come to light, probably too late to re-edit the storyline. I predict the last we see of him is this week when he does the Pole Run and returns to the US. The true test will be whether or not he's invited to the Tell All. 

At this rate there won't be anyone left for the tell all unless it's already been recorded.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Now that I know Mike is a troll, I don’t care if Ximena took every dime he had. I predict that The Single Life will ultimately dump him due to the backlash. With his racists history, you are going to be pretty limited in fixing him up with women. They will be admitting they are as racist as Mike.

As for Ximena, how screwed up a family do you have if your dad gives you sex toys for your birthday? Was he giving items for her webcam work? Helping her extend her business? It’s just creepy and to think I thought her family came off so normal. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

That he's filming for the single life is a problem.  He's a big sex tourist asshole piece of shit like big Ped.

I don't get TLC's/Matt Sharp's love for these type of assholes.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, greekmom said:

That he's filming for the single life is a problem. 

From what I've read, he's filming for some type of 90 Day show in NYC and people are speculating that it's for The Single Life. Maybe if there is enough outcry about it, the show will never be broadcast. 

• Love 5

That he's filming for the single life is a problem.  He's a big sex tourist asshole piece of shit like big Ped.

What I find amusing is that on least two occasions we have heard him gloatingly ask X if the sex the previous night was really fantastic. Because it was for him (real life woman). Both times she shrugged her shoulders and was luke warm e.g. "ok" or "average". I hope he re-watches however, people rarely see what an objective observer sees on a video.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

They don't seem to have an issue of showing racist assholes if they are the American in the couple

Maybe they're filming a new spin-off: "90 Day Fiancé, Racist Asshole Edition." Who else would be in it? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I should have said, "don't seem to have an issue of showing racist and/or violent assholes....past peeps later shown to be racists, I am now drawing a blank, but in the other camp we have Geoffrey who will now be sailing away to prison for a long ass time for violence against women, and we had Paul aka Pole who had a rap sheet for burning down his ex's house....

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I should have said, "don't seem to have an issue of showing racist and/or violent assholes....past peeps later shown to be racists, I am now drawing a blank, but in the other camp we have Geoffrey who will now be sailing away to prison for a long ass time for violence against women, and we had Paul aka Pole who had a rap sheet for burning down his ex's house....

I think we need a new spinoff: 90 Day Felon. There’s Jorge, Geoffrey, Pole, Larissa, Ben, and probably others that I’m forgetting. Didn’t Eric and/or Leida have a brush with the law?

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Gobi said:

I think we need a new spinoff: 90 Day Felon. There’s Jorge, Geoffrey, Pole, Larissa, Ben, and probably others that I’m forgetting. Didn’t Eric and/or Leida have a brush with the law?

Love After Lockup: 90 Day Felon Celebrity Season

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well my my my Christian Ben has a DUI

Even before I heard that I noticed how he was knocking back the wine, e.g., at the dinner in the desert 3.5 hours away. 

If Mahogs has been working as a sugar baby or paid companion online, I hope her experience with this obsessed nutjob wakes her up to other goals in life. 

• Love 4