Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Ximena

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, greekmom said:

she might be able to go another round of before the 90 days!??!

No idea. If the new man is Canadian, probably not. He would have to be a US citizen? Maybe he has dual. Don’t remember much of the tweet and the article is about the same with little info. Maybe Reddit or some other place will have more.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

No idea. If the new man is Canadian, probably not. He would have to be a US citizen? Maybe he has dual. Don’t remember much of the tweet and the article is about the same with little info. Maybe Reddit or some other place will have more.

If it's before the 90 - I don't think Matt Sharp would care if he's Canadian or American. They found Laura for The Other Way. And she wasn't a dual citizen.  Matt Sharp can expand. LOL.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wonder how she will like Edmonton….it gets very very cold.

I know. Summer is nice with up to 17 hours of daylight. Winters here suck. Cold, snow, rain, little daylight. Feels like 8 months out of the year. She will probably like West Edmonton Mall.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-is-ximena-morales-pregnant-with-baby-no-3/

Neat trick to get pregnant after a hysterectomy. 

However, it's apparently a friend's baby, and she's godmother.   

Apparently, Mike is filming in NYC for another show, maybe Single Life, and Ximena claims she's appearing on another season too. 

I wonder TLC will do a season like Colt and Larissa. We already knew they broke up but the season ended with them still together. TLC had a few episodes of the end of the relationship, and then we saw Larissa and Colt start new lives. 

TLC either needs to social media gag the cast, or I really hope Mike/Ximena and Memphis and Hamza are not the front and center cast of the next happily ever after. It wont air for another few months and most of us know a lot of what happened. I would rather airtime to someone else or maybe just have the diary updates instead of happily ever after and focus on new couples for the series. 

• Love 5
On 12/28/2021 at 8:47 AM, hookedontv said:

Yes, yes, yes! I really despised Andrea for the all shit she dragged her kids through. And Andrea sure did take away his ID and cards to basically hold him captive in Utah. An aspiring rapper indeed -- such a common theme on these 2 shows. 

I, for some reason, can't remember Lamar and Andrea. But after watching Mike and Ximena (sp?) she does not hide her disgust or contempt for him. Mike chooses to ignore these red flags, even though she has been forthcoming. Initially, I felt bad for this sweet, generous man, but then his lack of cleanliness, lack of general manners, and his general clingy nature turned me off, as much as it did with Ximena. Mike has no issue with paying for her housing as long as he's guaranteed some intimate 'company', despite her warning  that nothing will change, even if he pays for her boob job.

Here it is, a year later, and I still shudder when the I watch Ximena talk about him farting during intimacy.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Chalby said:

I, for some reason, can't remember Lamar and Andrea. But after watching Mike and Ximena (sp?) she does not hide her disgust or contempt for him. Mike chooses to ignore these red flags, even though she has been forthcoming. Initially, I felt bad for this sweet, generous man, but then his lack of cleanliness, lack of general manners, and his general clingy nature turned me off, as much as it did with Ximena. Mike has no issue with paying for her housing as long as he's guaranteed some intimate 'company', despite her warning  that nothing will change, even if he pays for her boob job.

Here it is, a year later, and I still shudder when the I watch Ximena talk about him farting during intimacy.

Lamar and Andrea were Love After Lockup - not this show???

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Aah ok I  thought she may have mentioned her location..new hubby etc.

No idea. Maybe she is still with the dude from what, Sherwood Park (outside suburb)?