Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Ximena

• Start Topic

Mike, 34 (Thiells, NY) and Ximena, 24 (Pereira, Colombia).  Despite his best efforts at finding love, Mike had been single for most of his life -- until he matched with Ximena, a 24 year old Colombian single mother of two, a year ago on an international dating app.  Ximena speaks no English and Mike speaks only a tiny bit of Spanish, but that has not kept them from falling in love with the help of a translator app.  They are already talking about marriage and kids, so Mike is traveling to Colombia with plans to propose and bring Ximena and her sons to the the U.S. Has Mike finally found true love after years of searching, or is Ximena more in love with the gifts and money he sends her than with Mike himself?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Mike looks like he's 54 which for an Asian man means he's more like 74 and I say this being part asian.

Is he Asian? I would not have guessed that. His features make him look like sort of a raceless humanoid.

Translator app AND a runner? Pole 2.0 has a lot to live up to. I hope this one also comes with a disappointed mother.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 10/19/2021 at 7:50 AM, nutella fitzgerald said:

Is he Asian? I would not have guessed that. His features make him look like sort of a raceless humanoid.

Translator app AND a runner? Pole 2.0 has a lot to live up to. I hope this one also comes with a disappointed mother.

With a baggie full of her hair.

• LOL 4

With those tattoos, Ximena is a prostitute or gang banger's ex who is most DEF looking for a ticket out of Colombia. She will play up the family centric culture to convince this guy she will be all in for being a nursemaid to his dad and grandpa and once she gets the green card, she is out. Mike is so desperate for a family he will happily keep her kids while she goes out partying. 

• Love 7
On 12/20/2021 at 6:52 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm getting a very bad feeling about Ximena, and her kids, coming to the U.S.       I think she's just using Mike for every penny she can get.     I'm hoping I'm wrong.   

You are not wrong.  By my calculations she had her first child at 17.  She wants to be supported.  She has zero idea she will be expected to serve everyone.  Plus his dad and grandpa have no idea she has two small kids. 

Edited to say:  her kid was at 15, not 17.  And upon a second viewing, his dad and grandpa do know she has kids. 

"I got pregnant in prison!"  Is there a Hallmark card for that?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Seeing tonight's interview with Ximena is bizarre.    Mike seems to think it will be easy to import Ximena, and her two kids, and I'm wondering if he actually researched the timeline, and how hard it will be to accomplish. 

He hasn't, or he has and thinks he will be different and get them all over here at zero cost and quickly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

He hasn't, or he has and thinks he will be different and get them all over here at zero cost and quickly.

Because he's an American & thinks like Angela. Immigration does not mess around & they don't care if you're from murica.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Mike, Ximema is a grifter of the highest order.  She has ZERO problem with pointing out that he bought you:  a stove, a couch, a dining room set, coffee maker, microwave, and other assorted items.  She admits he pays her rent and her bills.  Zero shame in that.  None.

Geezaloo I wish I had no shame as a young woman.  I could have led on a rich quirky socially awkward guy, too!  In all fairness I am not materialist, I would have asked him to pay for college!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Scout Finch said:
On 12/21/2021 at 10:10 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

"I got pregnant in prison!"  Is there a Hallmark card for that?

It seems like there should be a "Love During Lockup" crossover here.

"Paging Angela and Lamar! Angela and Lamar! Your prison sex closet is ready....."

• LOL 11
Just now, hookedontv said:

"Paging Angela and Lamar! Angela and Lamar! Your prison sex closet is ready....."

Those two were HARD to watch.  Didn't she hide his identification and debit cards? And not let him leave?  Like....a prisoner?  Moved her sweet kids to a crime infested area in LA?  And he was.....wait for it.....an aspiring rapper?  And sex in a car wash?  Oh lord, again, must bathe to make myself clean!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Those two were HARD to watch.  Didn't she hide his identification and debit cards? And not let him leave?  Like....a prisoner?  Moved her sweet kids to a crime infested area in LA?  And he was.....wait for it.....an aspiring rapper?  And sex in a car wash?  Oh lord, again, must bathe to make myself clean!!

Yes, yes, yes! I really despised Andrea for the all shit she dragged her kids through. And Andrea sure did take away his ID and cards to basically hold him captive in Utah. An aspiring rapper indeed -- such a common theme on these 2 shows. 

Andrea had sex in a prison closet that resulted in a sweet child. Yet she thought of herself as a strict Mormon and tried to convert Lamar. Holy hell.

• Love 7

Uh, isn't there at least the HINT of bodily danger for Mike when this inevitably goes sour? Her ex got "mucho anos" in prison. That's not three. Mucho anos is at LEAST ten. And she already admitted she's dated some narcos. What's to stop XImena from getting upset, telling her ex, and him leveraging some network either in Colombia or in NY where Mike is from to REALLY put the squeeze on him financially? Some Breaking Bad shit right there. Mike needs to get the fuck out of there, stat. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 9

I worry for Mike because he is so desperate for a relationship that he will overlook every red flag Ximena has put up. It’s almost like she is intentionally giving him ever excuse to end it. Mike likely thinks this is his only shot at a relationship. She wants a better life for her children and will likely leave Mike the minute she has her green card. 

I don’t think Mike is being honest with Ximena either. I am sure he has not told her he expects her and the kids to move in with Dad and Grandpa and she will do all the cooking, cleaning and taking care of everyone. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 1/30/2022 at 5:25 PM, MakingBacon said:

I worry for Mike because he is so desperate for a relationship that he will overlook every red flag Ximena has put up. It’s almost like she is intentionally giving him ever excuse to end it. Mike likely thinks this is his only shot at a relationship. She wants a better life for her children and will likely leave Mike the minute she has her green card. 

I don’t think Mike is being honest with Ximena either. I am sure he has not told her he expects her and the kids to move in with Dad and Grandpa and she will do all the cooking, cleaning and taking care of everyone. 

I think she has to know who she would be moving in with. It would very likely be asked at her visa interview. I;m sure Mike has to list who he lives with and what the reponsbilities are and if she does not know, it would raise a flag. She currently lives with her extended family so it is not new to her to share a home.

I think she will give it a good try if she gets to come here and not run as soon as she gets the green card. What I think helps is Mike is close to his 2 brothers and they both are married with kids. Maybe having 2 sisters in laws to help her (and new cousins for her kids) and Mike;s brothers can give him hints on being a husband. 

I do think her family wants a good life for her boys and they want her to be with Mike as much or even more then she does. I hope it works out, not sure if it will. I do think she will give it a good try.  I also wonder if she would return home or stay in the US if it did not work. 

• Love 4

Well, if this article is true, it sounds like they've split.  

Excerpt from article:

However, things have changed drastically in Mike and Ximena’s love story since then. Reddit user Briiiana714 pointed out that Mike and Ximena have both unfollowed each other on Instagram. Also gone are Mike and Ximena’s respective names from their bios. Moreover, Mike reposted an emotional quote to his stories. It reads, “When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair but stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth, just like you did!” In his caption, Mike added, “This is so true!”

The same article, at the bottom of the page, says that it's possible that they're trying for another season, and want to get publicity.     I'm getting rather cynical about break up or reunion stories, right about when they start filming for another season of the various shows.  

I'm sure there's an advisor from the show that tells them to keep storylines going, and does a script of what they need to do to keep interest up.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The same article, at the bottom of the page, says that it's possible that they're trying for another season, and want to get publicity.     I'm getting rather cynical about break up or reunion stories, right about when they start filming for another season of the various shows.  

This is a touch mean but I don’t think Mike is smart or savvy enough.

• Love 8

Please God, let this misguided idiot/nerdy guy (Mike) wake up before it’s too late.  Are there no sweet women in NY who would like to settle down with a slightly silly looking but sweet guy like him?  Why is he determined to marry a woman he has to speak into a phone to understand and who must be surgically enhanced on his dime before she will marry him?  AND he can’t have biological kids with her because she thought I was okay to lie to him about this?  Is he red flag blind or something???

• Love 20
On 2/18/2022 at 5:04 PM, Frozendiva said:

She may have a new man. Mike does show up in the comments.

He…did show up in the comments. His contributions consisted of “Fuck I did not shit myself” and “I am not a sex tourist”. I don’t say this very often, but I think a language barrier might be just what Mike needs to have a functional relationship.

8FC6AB1E-F4BF-435B-A818-33E1D65B5F41.jpeg

Edited by nutella fitzgerald
Mike showed up
  • LOL 5

She used the children, her sad stories, and (probably) filtered obscene photos to hook him and tale advamtage of a lonely guy with low social skills. I don’t mean just some $ help with rent or food. And then, to have him arrive, drag him out to a club that night, tell him to go home while you stay and party, and come home at 9:00 a.m. the next morning…looking at him with loathing when he came to the door...Stevie Wonder would see what’s going on here. Mike should have changed his return ticket and left that day, adios, sayonara for good.  And frankly I’d say the same for anyone whose crush becomes abusive or that disrespectful. “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.”

As far as the modeling, Ximena looks old and used up. Unless it’s x-rated “modeling,” with heavy photoshopping, no way. Listen to your family, Mike. If you don’t get taken out by one of her criminal BFs, that is. Online international dating…a lazy clueless bastard’s (either gender) way out.

• Love 15

She used the children, her sad stories, and (probably) filtered obscene photos to hook him and tale advamtage of a lonely guy with low social skills. I don’t mean just some $ help with rent or food. And then, to have him arrive, drag him out to a club that night, tell him to go home while you stay and party, and come home at 9:00 a.m. the next morning…looking at him with loathing when he came to the door...Stevie Wonder would see what’s going on here. Mike should have changed his return ticket and left that day, adios, sayonara for good.  And frankly I’d say the same for anyone whose crush becomes abusive or that disrespectful. “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.”

As far as the modeling, Ximena looks old and used up. Unless it’s x-rated “modeling,” with heavy photoshopping, no way. Listen to your family, Mike. If you don’t get taken out by one of her criminal BFs, that is. Online international dating…a lazy clueless bastard’s (either gender) way out.

All this, time 1000....I am sure she had a few suckers on the line, but few ponied up the $$ like Mikey boy. And then once she got on the show, she learned about OnlyFans, probably had a lot of creepers come out of the woodwork and send her DMs about how she could REALLY clean up online with an account. Hell, maybe she heard about STephanie selling her jarred farts and making tens of thousands a week (or month?), I don't blame her for jumping on the train---she doesn't really love Mike. She just wants cash and if she can get it and stay in Colombia with her family to take care of the kids, conjugal jail visits with baby daddy #2, hell why not? Versus moving to freezing cold upstate NY where she doesn't know the language or have any friends, to live with Stinky and take care of his Dad and Gramps---I doubt the kids would be able to come with her right away. She is showing Mike who she really is---and if he sticks it out, I can't blame her when it goes south. She isn't hiding who she is, she won't change once they are in the States, so he needs to decide if he can live with a partner who stays out all night without him and looks at him with faces of disgust. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 2/18/2022 at 12:21 PM, magemaud said:

Mike might be better off on "The Single Life." 

I would not mind him on the single life. Him, Danielle, Ma Debbie, I would rather see these 3 go on a series of fun dates with regular people  trying to find love than Jesse or Brittany again.

• Love 6
On 2/24/2022 at 2:28 PM, greekmom said:

Can anyone translate??? 

Screenshot_20220224-172516_Instagram~2.jpg

They're basically saying she's a bad example to her kids and others who look up to her, she doesn't value herself as a human being, karma will get her, blahblahblah

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

So Mikey has a bit of Alina in him?? Wonder if a) he will get canceled from show and b) why didn't the idiot Scrub his social media?! 

I also went and found the post in his IG and it's dated 439 weeks ago (or something like that)

Screenshot_20220304-102137_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220304-102148_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220304-102154_Instagram~2.jpg

What fool goes on one of these shows and doesn't get rid of anything on their social media that will screw up his paycheck with TLC?   I no longer feel a bit sorry about Ximena using him as an ATM.    I'm sorry for her sons getting attached, but that's all I'm sorry about. 

• Love 18

After reading Mike's past posts, it is not surprising that he could not find a woman closer to home. He is a sad, pathetic man who has much hate in his heart. ..

• Useful 1
  • Love 14