Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TexasGal

S06.E12: Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls

Recommended Posts

Quote

The crew enjoys a day off at a Croatian national park. Mzi reveals his feelings for Courtney and David gets closer to Delaney, but a brutal injury threatens to derail one of the budding romances. Meanwhile, old tensions between Lexi and Chef Mathew resurface leading to an explosive stand-off that begins to unravel the close-knit crew.

Bravo Airdate: 09/13/2021

This season the episodes will be airing a week earlier on Peacock Premium.  You can comment on the episode once it is live there.  Anyone waiting for the Bravo airing, be aware there will be early comments on the episode - so don't enter if you don't want to be spoiled!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Seeing David fall, ouch. I think Delaney lied a lot on her resume. She seems to be eager to learn, but she put the boat in jeopardy on deck.

It looks like Lexi will go full on in the next episode. Mat was not helping at all with his comments, and people trying to tell him to shut up again.

Mzi was sweet with the roses and I think Courtney was leading him on which is unkind.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Neither Lexi or Mat are coming off well, and at this point I'd be happy if both were sacked as they both seem pretty shitty people. I'm worried about Mzi's liver and brain at this point as he seems to get hammered all too often, and am sad to see Delaney go as she's brought a lot to the group entertainment-wise. Dave is damn lucky he wasn't more seriously injured. It's a bit ironic because being drunk was I'm guessing what made him think he could make that jump yet being drunk was probably what kept him from a hospital visit. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Grrarrggh said:

I'm worried about Mzi's liver and brain at this poin

He has done a few falls that made me cringe. Mat seems to bring the tips, but should not be out drinking as that is when his jerk comes out.

I was trying to see what breakfast was. I saw a big bowl of fruit (Yes!) and maybe scrambled eggs. That and some toast and I would be happy.

Edited by nokat
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

What great realizations came to light on this episode. Delaney is NOT a deckhand. Didn't have a clue how to throw a heaving line...that's big boating 101. Massive difference between day long fishing charters and chartered motor yachts. Nice looking in the cheetah suit though! I'm not 100% sure she's leaving yet. Next episode will tell, I guess. 

Lexi apparently never read "How to Win Friends and Influence People."  I noticed how whenever someone puts her back to the wall, she reverts to saying she's better than you because of what she has, like a luxury condo and income stream. Sad that this is what impresses her. Kept women with sugar daddy's have that too....is that what impresses her?? Is that what she aspires to be? I was embarrassed for her while listening to the insults she was spewing in Mat's direction. He didn't win any prizes for his behavior either.

Oh and one last thing, Did you notice when Katie informed Lexi that Delaney was leaving the boat....Lexi's first thought was: "she'll help us turn the boat around first won't she?" Check out the pageant forums...they dislike her in the Bahamas too. 😤

 

  • Like 15
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post

So they gave the crew an extra day off, so that they can have more meals together and do more things where they can be constantly drinking and more likely to get into arguments and fights.

Well what do you know, Mat and Lexi taking potshots at each other over both days and it's looking to escalate.

Mzi says alcohol helps when he's anxious about making a move on Courtney or something like that?  But Courtney likes to flirt even though she's clearly put Mzi in the friend zone.

They seemed kind of into it when they went out for the first night, maybe excited to get extra time off.  The hot tub still feels forced but David was trying to hook up with Delaney.

Second day, waterfalls and more drinking, now a cliffhanger on whether Lexi goes off.  Sure Mat was egging her on both days but she isn't going to ignore him, despite how low of an opinion she has of him.  She skipped the hot tub but the Waterfalls trip may still bring out the monster.

I thought all the previews showing Delaney might indicate she stays the rest of the season, which is 2 more charters or about 2 weeks.  But this episode seem to cover all of the previews showing her.

So I don't think we're going to see Lexi leave and Delaney staying.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Lexi is no saint here, but she did make an effort to keep her distance.  Mat is an ass and always makes jabs at her.  he started in on her first thing. the crew kisses up to him. but he clearly was a jerk when he faked his knee injury.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

How in the world can these people literally drink themselves under the table and then work a laborious job the next day?  Mzi could barely stand or walk and then continued to do shots.  Not that the others seemed much better off.  I didn’t find it funny, just sad.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

How in the world can these people literally drink themselves under the table and then work a laborious job the next day?  Mzi could barely stand or walk and then continued to do shots.  Not that the others seemed much better off.  Then they continued to do shots.  I didn’t find it humerus, just sad.

I know.  I couldn't do it at nineteen. I think most of them are in the mid to late twenties or thirties.

I'll have to include the charter guests. Good Lord, how some of them drink.

Edited by nokat
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

They probably let them slide if they are too drunk to show up to work on time or do good work while hung over.

Could be dangerous on the deck.

Really the true employers of the cast are the ones filming and watching the dailies.

Normal employers might have a problem with seeing their employees get loaded the night before they're suppose to work.

Whatever happened to one of these BD crews being told that they have to represent the yacht positively when they're out in public?

When they're having a loud hot tub party while the ship is docked at port, do people on other ships or at restaurants near the port see and hear them?

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, aghst said:

So I don't think we're going to see Lexi leave and Delaney staying.

Delawney...really? Lexi can not hear the difference in the way she pronounces Delaney compared to the way Delaney answers her and the way everyone else pronounces it?

The worst thing Katie could have done was put Lexi and Delaney together, she should have put Courtney in charge of training, Lexi will poison Delaney against Katie.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Lexi is no saint here, but she did make an effort to keep her distance.  Mat is an ass and always makes jabs at her.  he started in on her first thing. the crew kisses up to him. but he clearly was a jerk when he faked his knee injury.

Agreed. Lexi is toxic for sure, but Mat started the whole thing at the table this time.

Katie is a terrible chief stew. Her conversation with Delaney was painful to sit through. I could actually feel her discomfort through the TV screen. She only has to say "sorry, this is my decision," but her voice was shaking and she hemmed and hawed and was practically crying. She's not cut out to be anyone's boss or be in any sort of position of authority. Criminy, even Sandy is a better boss than her, that's how bad she is.

I was sure something more was going to come of David's massive fall. That looked really serious, and all he had was a bruise? 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I was sure something more was going to come of David's massive fall. That looked really serious, and all he had was a bruise? 

Drunk people are more likely to not be injured in falls because their bodies are more loose and relaxed. 

Plus, everyone should know by now that anytime the producers hype something that looks horrible it will be minor lol. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

We have seen in the preview for weeks that Lloyd has some kind of crisis and this week we see him shaking.  I think he is a sweet guy and whatever it is, hope he’s okay.  We’ve also seen Sandy getting angry with Malia for not telling her someone was injured.  In the preview they make you think that’s about Lloyd but that could also be about David.  He didn’t seem to be doing too well on the drunken outing, so who knows.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Grrarrggh said:

Drunk people are more likely to not be injured in falls because their bodies are more loose and relaxed. 

Plus, everyone should know by now that anytime the producers hype something that looks horrible it will be minor lol. 

This is very true. Also true for those getting up in years. Never catch yourself on your wrist or land on your hip. Those are hard to heal. I fell hard trying to get out of the way of a car and tripping on rough sidewalk. I landed on my elbows. I still have scars but nothing broken.

Bravo does like to hype things that turn out to be nothing.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2021 at 1:44 PM, aqusdealer said:

What great realizations came to light on this episode. Delaney is NOT a deckhand. Didn't have a clue how to throw a heaving line...that's big boating 101. Massive difference between day long fishing charters and chartered motor yachts. Nice looking in the cheetah suit though! I'm not 100% sure she's leaving yet. Next episode will tell, I guess. 

Lexi apparently never read "How to Win Friends and Influence People."  I noticed how whenever someone puts her back to the wall, she reverts to saying she's better than you because of what she has, like a luxury condo and income stream. Sad that this is what impresses her. Kept women with sugar daddy's have that too....is that what impresses her?? Is that what she aspires to be? I was embarrassed for her while listening to the insults she was spewing in Mat's direction. He didn't win any prizes for his behavior either.

Oh and one last thing, Did you notice when Katie informed Lexi that Delaney was leaving the boat....Lexi's first thought was: "she'll help us turn the boat around first won't she?" Check out the pageant forums...they dislike her in the Bahamas too. 😤

 

That's what I discovered as well, that Vexy Lexi is despised on the pageant forums.  She really is a shit human being.  I still maintain that she's the absolute nastiest, most vile, worst piece of shit person in the entire world and universe.  IMO she ranks up there with the world's most vile serial killers and murderers, I despise this C U Next Tuesday that much!

Each episode she just grows uglier and uglier on her outside because of how utterly ugly she is on the inside.

She's ALWAYS dour and sour, constantly complaining as she mutters to herself just barely audibly enough to discern that she's bitching and moaning to herself.  She does this constantly, and she's always passing blame or criticisms off to others.

She really doesn't want Daffy Duck to leave, because as long as she's there this asshole can continue to take naps on the floor of the laundry room.

I really wish this beyotch would suffer a horrible accident, eff off and die.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, aghst said:

They probably let them slide if they are too drunk to show up to work on time or do good work while hung over.

Could be dangerous on the deck.

Really the true employers of the cast are the ones filming and watching the dailies.

Normal employers might have a problem with seeing their employees get loaded the night before they're suppose to work.

Whatever happened to one of these BD crews being told that they have to represent the yacht positively when they're out in public?

When they're having a loud hot tub party while the ship is docked at port, do people on other ships or at restaurants near the port see and hear them?

 

 

If I were any of these yachties I would be on my best behavior at all times, assuming I still desired to remain in the yachting industry and didn't have alternate aspirations of making it big in the reality TV world.  I would want any and all potential employers to see me always at my best, doing my best so that I would be in demand for yachting jobs around the world.

I believe it's only the best captain on all of these shows, the OG, Captain Lee, that has that mantra of, "Don't embarrass yourselves, don't embarrass the boat." 

I would think that the shenanigans of these immature idiots while docked in the marina would be disturbing to all of the other boats near and around them.  They're so loud and obnoxious because they're drunk, so I don't believe that any of the drunken idiots give a second thought to anyone around them being disturbed by their stupid and often unsafe antics.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

To the extent that BD shows always attract cast who have been in yachting, there must be some forums or social media where they share that doing the BD shows doesn't hurt their prospects for continued employment.

There are lifers or those who aspire to advance and become a captain some day.  Malia has said it more than once.  She's joining in the hot tub parties and so on but she's not getting out of control.

Then you have a lot of the entry level people, who are just seeing how much they like it.  Mzi doesn't have much experience, but eager to learn.  He may have to do some damage control, like saying he was encouraged to drink but he won't be like that on real yachting jobs.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Agreed. Lexi is toxic for sure, but Mat started the whole thing at the table this time.

Katie is a terrible chief stew. Her conversation with Delaney was painful to sit through. I could actually feel her discomfort through the TV screen. She only has to say "sorry, this is my decision," but her voice was shaking and she hemmed and hawed and was practically crying. She's not cut out to be anyone's boss or be in any sort of position of authority. Criminy, even Sandy is a better boss than her, that's how bad she is.

I was sure something more was going to come of David's massive fall. That looked really serious, and all he had was a bruise? 

I find Katie to be an exceptional chief stew as regards her care and concern for the guests' enjoyment of their charter, but I agree that she's terrible at managing people, or at least the bad employees.  What she is good at is uplifting and praising when one of her underlings does something well, but she's horrible at dealing with insubordination and incompetence, which are basically Vexy Lexi's first and last names.

I felt that BOTH of Katie's talks with Delaney were awful, with this one being the worst of the two.  I personally do not care for Delaney at all, and would have had no problem giving her the boot.  I believe her to be a lying exaggerator on her resume, and a manipulative snake otherwise.  Just the fact that Katie thinks that, "Delaney took it well" shows how bad she is at reading terrible people and employees.  She was blatantly disrespectful to Katie's face when she snarkily said something about her being the "queen" or something.  She was constantly interrupting Katie so as to throw her off of what she was trying to say.  She clearly bulldozes her way into jobs with her "fast talking", which is kind of funny to say in light of her having that speech impediment that she has deliberately caused to be worse than it is since it's worked so well for her since she was a child.

Her oh so obvious ass kissing of Captain Asshat by going up to the bridge turned my stomach and nauseated me.  Of course Captain Asshat, being who she is, loves and eats up all the flattery and ass kissing (prime example, Jao) and rewards Daffy Duck with a position on the deck crew for purposes of docking, where she shows her extreme incompetence with the heaving lines.  She totally endangered the crew and the boat with her lying incompetence.  As much as I will never ever forgive Malaria for her instigating part in getting Hannah in trouble, I do love how she immediately caught on to Daffy Duck having also lied/exaggerated about her deck experience.

I will say that she was a seemingly decent stewardess during her brief stint as a stew.  Much better, in fact, than Lazy Vexy Lexy.  Her attitude, at least, was far superior. 

I love how with all the talk surrounding whether Daffy Duck would be staying on or leaving, when Katie was stupidly venting to Vexy Lexy in response to how her talk went (and WTF was she venting to that piece of shit who's the reason the entire yacht had to be disrupted to begin with???), that that piece of shit pageant twat continued to remain clueless that all this was because of her, and resentful that she'd have to go back to pretending to actually work and do her job because Daffy Duck would no longer be there for her to dump her duties onto so she could nap or take photos or whatever the eff else she does in lieu of working and performing her own chores.

I thought when at some point they were showing the upcoming scenes for the remainder of the season we saw someone who had a much worse looking injury of the leg.  Was that David and I'm just misremembering it looking worse than it actually turned out to be, or perhaps there's another injury coming up?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Daffy Duck had a lithp.  "You are a gorgeouth hunk of featherth!"

Delaney is more Elmer Fudd.  "Wabbit twacks!"

Thank you for the correction.  I clearly have dyslexia re my cartoon characters, LOL.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Daffy Duck had a lithp.  "You are a gorgeouth hunk of featherth!"

Delaney is more Elmer Fudd.  "Wabbit twacks!"

Wascally wabbit.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Sunnykm said:

Does anyone know what horrible word Lexi hurled at Mat??  Re*****  it is probably obvious but I have no idea.

I think it was retard

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I think it was retard

I think so as well, because suddenly people were chiming in something about (I think) special needs and inappropriateness, etc. (my memory fails me of exactly what everyone else said, but that was the gist of what I got out of all the talking at the same time following her nasty comment).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

I think so as well, because suddenly people were chiming in something about (I think) special needs and inappropriateness, etc. (my memory fails me of exactly what everyone else said, but that was the gist of what I got out of all the talking at the same time following her nasty comment).

Someone, Matt I believe, mentioned 'the R word'.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Someone, Matt I believe, mentioned 'the R word'.

It can get hard to follow when insults are being hurled. I think Mat was called ugly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/7/2021 at 5:52 PM, Emmeline said:

We have seen in the preview for weeks that Lloyd has some kind of crisis and this week we see him shaking.  I think he is a sweet guy and whatever it is, hope he’s okay.  We’ve also seen Sandy getting angry with Malia for not telling her someone was injured.  In the preview they make you think that’s about Lloyd but that could also be about David.  He didn’t seem to be doing too well on the drunken outing, so who knows.

I think the Sandy confrontation could definitely be about David. I found it very strange that Malia didn't show more concern about David's leg or his fall in general. When he was first asked if he was ok after he fell, he said no. If I were his bosun, I would have immediately wanted to assess him. But she didn't check him out at all. When she saw his leg the next day, she did ask if he was ok and he said that he was. I guess you could say she did her due diligence at that point. Although, it might have crossed her mind that it's pretty common for deck crew to try to tough out an injury rather than admit they're hurt. I think where Malia really faltered was when Mzi asked if a doctor was coming and David replied, "I don't know." Malia's response was, "What? A doctor for a bruise?" as if it were a ridiculous question. To me, Mzi's question would be a big warning bell. Considering how close they are, it makes sense that David would confess to Mzi that he was in more pain than he let on to Malia. She clearly didn't pick up on this at all.

For all of Sandy's faults, I think if she was told about David's fall, saw his leg, or if she heard anyone asking about a doctor, she would pursue it immediately. Even if David isn't seriously injured, I can see Sandy being very angry with Malia for her lack of concern.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Since I haven’t yet caught up to the season(s) where Malia garnered so much animosity, I’m only going by her behavior in this one. So far, she’s one of my favorites. She must have learned from whatever she got herself into before. Also, I know I’ve said this before but I’m super jealous of her body. I wonder if it’s just bosun-ing and good genes, or if she’s busting her ass during whatever breaks she gets on the boat. 

All that said, I do agree she was too flippant about David’s “bruise,” which is so horrific I wonder if it could cause some kind of blood contusion thing. (Obviously I have no medical training.)

Although I like Mzi, he’s starting to bug me with his drunken antics. Lexi even paid Mat an unqualified compliment in the crew galley, which seemed like it could have smoothed over some of their tension until Z jumped in to correct her that Mat is not a great chef, he’s a great person. Ugh, WHY?! 

Mat may have been the instigator at their outings, but the things Lexi said, and the amount of poking and taunting she continued to do, were  far worse. He’s rude; she’s soulless. I don’t like either of them, but he’s less scary and more likely to actually do his job well, multiple flounces notwithstanding. I would bet all my tip money he doesn’t keep a tattered and ever-expanding burn list in his cabin. 

Delaney’s greatest talent in life is fooling people. She shows off that body and yells “pick me,” and all the guys and half the ladies are like “OK yeah, you seem competent.” Meanwhile I’m over here with the checklist of bullshit and she hasn’t missed an item yet. Malia tried to give her good advice and she argued. Katie also tried to explain nicely that it was obvious Delaney lied on her resume, and she argued with that too. The impediment continues to wax and wane, almost like a real-time meter of her thirst for attention. 

I also enjoyed that Mat called out Lexi saying Delonny and Dewaney correcting her repeatedly. Delaney also told on herself with the comment about how it’s weird that everyone says names twice on the radio. Basic boat info, Delonny! 

The whole group was cracking me up that one night, though, especially the moment when Lloyd walked back to the galley to find leopard suited Delaney airplaning various crew members and Courtney and Mzi attempting to mimic it on the banquette, quickly giving up, then Courtney twerking in resignation. The twerking got so annoying it’s come back around to hilarious. I find this group’s nerdy antics far more entertaining than the Jersey Shore style club cruising that other seasons did. 

  • Like 16
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like it's official Delaney has now spent more social /partying time with the crew than working hours. Lexi meanwhile is seemingly starting to separate from the group even more than ever. I sense a Delaney /Lexi switch-off.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/11/2021 at 3:11 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Since I haven’t yet caught up to the season(s) where Malia garnered so much animosity, I’m only going by her behavior in this one. So far, she’s one of my favorites. She must have learned from whatever she got herself into before. Also, I know I’ve said this before but I’m super jealous of her body. I wonder if it’s just bosun-ing and good genes, or if she’s busting her ass during whatever breaks she gets on the boat. 

All that said, I do agree she was too flippant about David’s “bruise,” which is so horrific I wonder if it could cause some kind of blood contusion thing. (Obviously I have no medical training.)

Although I like Mzi, he’s starting to bug me with his drunken antics. Lexi even paid Mat an unqualified compliment in the crew galley, which seemed like it could have smoothed over some of their tension until Z jumped in to correct her that Mat is not a great chef, he’s a great person. Ugh, WHY?! 

Mat may have been the instigator at their outings, but the things Lexi said, and the amount of poking and taunting she continued to do, were  far worse. He’s rude; she’s soulless. I don’t like either of them, but he’s less scary and more likely to actually do his job well, multiple flounces notwithstanding. I would bet all my tip money he doesn’t keep a tattered and ever-expanding burn list in his cabin. 

Delaney’s greatest talent in life is fooling people. She shows off that body and yells “pick me,” and all the guys and half the ladies are like “OK yeah, you seem competent.” Meanwhile I’m over here with the checklist of bullshit and she hasn’t missed an item yet. Malia tried to give her good advice and she argued. Katie also tried to explain nicely that it was obvious Delaney lied on her resume, and she argued with that too. The impediment continues to wax and wane, almost like a real-time meter of her thirst for attention. 

I also enjoyed that Mat called out Lexi saying Delonny and Dewaney correcting her repeatedly. Delaney also told on herself with the comment about how it’s weird that everyone says names twice on the radio. Basic boat info, Delonny! 

The whole group was cracking me up that one night, though, especially the moment when Lloyd walked back to the galley to find leopard suited Delaney airplaning various crew members and Courtney and Mzi attempting to mimic it on the banquette, quickly giving up, then Courtney twerking in resignation. The twerking got so annoying it’s come back around to hilarious. I find this group’s nerdy antics far more entertaining than the Jersey Shore style club cruising that other seasons did. 

I agree - and when Delaney said that, the first words that came out of my mouth were "June, June - Hannah....June, June - Hannah".  😂

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

I think Lexi wins the prize for "Most Horrible Person"  ever to be on this show.  It should really help her future career😎.  Even chef Mila wasn't this nasty.

Katie should get up in the morning and fire her ass.  Delaney might not be as skilled, but she tries hard and is pleasant to be around

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I think Lexi wins the prize for "Most Horrible Person"  ever to be on this show.  It should really help her future career😎.  Even chef Mila wasn't this nasty.

I mean...there's still always Joao...? 

Lexi has a very specific distaste for chef Mathew. She definitely trampled her opportunity at redemption amongst the laid back crew. But Mathew is pretty skeevy & rubs Lexi the wrong way. She is horrible in her own right also. I believe not a person on earth could get along well with her.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Luuurrvv the new redhead. Redheads FTW! :) Though I don't believe her sex-club talk.

Lexi must go away. Forever. She's a vile phial of toxicity city.

Mat pendulums between being a nice guy on occasion in the galley, to a raging douche when in his cups.

Mzi is being played by Courtney, but I don't think she's mean-spirited about it.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I think Bravo should give Delaney a bweak and let her stay and film in Cwoatia. It would have been cool if someone would have put that van scumbag Lexi was asleep in, in neutral on top of a very steep hill. Maybe throw in an explosion too?

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, WhiskeyVictor said:

Mzi is being played by Courtney, but I don't think she's mean-spirited about it.

I think Courtney just likes to flirt.  I've noticed her flirting a bit (a little bit) with Mat and to me it seems harmless fun just to pass the time.  Maybe Mzi is taking this a little more seriously than her *shrug* 

On 9/11/2021 at 3:11 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

The whole group was cracking me up that one night, though, especially the moment when Lloyd walked back to the galley to find leopard suited Delaney airplaning various crew members and Courtney and Mzi attempting to mimic it on the banquette, quickly giving up, then Courtney twerking in resignation. The twerking got so annoying it’s come back around to hilarious. I find this group’s nerdy antics far more entertaining than the Jersey Shore style club cruising that other seasons did. 

ITA!  I get they can't go to clubs this season because of Covid but I would rather watch them spinning around on the lazy Susan any day of the week than watch these ultra macho guys of past seasons (Ashton, Adam, etc.) act like complete a-holes!  

On 9/11/2021 at 3:11 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Mat may have been the instigator at their outings, but the things Lexi said, and the amount of poking and taunting she continued to do, were  far worse. He’s rude; she’s soulless. I don’t like either of them, but he’s less scary and more likely to actually do his job well, multiple flounces notwithstanding. I would bet all my tip money he doesn’t keep a tattered and ever-expanding burn list in his cabin. 

I will admit what Mat said to Lexi was extremely rude and he shouldn't have brought her parents into the convo but dang Lexi fires back with canons!  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Impressions:

"It's up to you" -- Except it's really not.  Way to deflect responsibility, Captain Queeg.  First you bring on the new hand then you pawn off getting rid of them on someone else.

Delaney has a better attitude than Lexi.  Delaney wants to work -- Lexi doesn't.

"I'm gonna miss you" -- yeah, sure Lexi.  Phony.

Katie is a spineless waste of space.  

Why are people fawning over Mathew?  He should have been sacked several episodes ago.  Way more drama than he's worth.

Delaney had a huge amount of pressure on her when throwing the heaving lines.  She did good at the end of the day.

"$17,000 tip at "$1,300 each" and it works out to 13 people.  Except we see only 10 people.  Hmmmm.....  And for all the douchebags who complained about Delaney stealing their tip -- a hundred dollars?  Really? -- Jerkwards.

Thank you Delaney!  Yeah, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The whole dinner thing -- most uncomfortable.  

What do you do with drunken sailors, what do you do with drunken sailors, what do you do with drunken sailors?  Put 'em on TV.

A day without Lexi is a day.... that's FANTASIC!

Captain Queeg -- just stay there and do what you do best.  Nothing.

"No one woke me up."  That's right, Lexi -- you still haven't woken up.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tanukisan said:

Impressions:

"It's up to you" -- Except it's really not.  Way to deflect responsibility, Captain Queeg.  First you bring on the new hand then you pawn off getting rid of them on someone else.

Delaney has a better attitude than Lexi.  Delaney wants to work -- Lexi doesn't.

"I'm gonna miss you" -- yeah, sure Lexi.  Phony.

Katie is a spineless waste of space.  

Why are people fawning over Mathew?  He should have been sacked several episodes ago.  Way more drama than he's worth.

Delaney had a huge amount of pressure on her when throwing the heaving lines.  She did good at the end of the day.

"$17,000 tip at "$1,300 each" and it works out to 13 people.  Except we see only 10 people.  Hmmmm.....  And for all the douchebags who complained about Delaney stealing their tip -- a hundred dollars?  Really? -- Jerkwards.

Thank you Delaney!  Yeah, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The whole dinner thing -- most uncomfortable.  

What do you do with drunken sailors, what do you do with drunken sailors, what do you do with drunken sailors?  Put 'em on TV.

A day without Lexi is a day.... that's FANTASIC!

Captain Queeg -- just stay there and do what you do best.  Nothing.

"No one woke me up."  That's right, Lexi -- you still haven't woken up.

 

There are 3 other people on the boat that get part of the tip. The 1st mate and 2 engineers of some sort. I think one is named Martin. He was the one that got Mat off the boat several episodes ago and maybe the one who told Captin Sandy about the alarm. They show them once or twice and never really explain very well that they get tip money also.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

So looks like Lexi was hired to polish the tarnish off of Sandy and Malia's asshole images from last year. I guess it worked? It is certainly the only polishing this lazy cow has done.

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/13/2021 at 11:00 PM, njbchlover said:

I agree - and when Delaney said that, the first words that came out of my mouth were "June, June - Hannah....June, June - Hannah".  😂

When we can't find each other, we literally walk around our house saying "Hannah, Hannah...Sandy".  😄

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Tanukisan said:

Why are people fawning over Mathew?  He should have been sacked several episodes ago.  Way more drama than he's worth.

His garnish skills seem nonexistent, he just put the food on platters, not even a sprig of parsley.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I believe that Delaney is an Instagram model/influencer/travel writer/one time boat crew for a family friend/future trophy wife/etc...I think the producers found her on IG and cooked her resume to make her more believable to be a green stew and a chance for her to be on camera because she has an amazing body and is pretty, we all know they stews have certain physical requirements to get hired on a good boat. 

I think Lexi is not pleased because she thought she would be the pretty one the guys would fall all over themselves to get with her and when she realized they were not interested in her she decided to be a bitch to everyone because her ego was bruised.

Courtney is very likable but she needs to be honest with Z, she is just not that in to him.  Also, Z is truly a fall down drunk and it is not a good look.

 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I believe that Delaney is an Instagram model/influencer/travel writer/one time boat crew for a family friend/future trophy wife/etc...I think the producers found her on IG and cooked her resume to make her more believable to be a green stew and a chance for her to be on camera because she has an amazing body and is pretty, we all know they stews have certain physical requirements to get hired on a good boat. 

I think Lexi is not pleased because she thought she would be the pretty one the guys would fall all over themselves to get with her and when she realized they were not interested in her she decided to be a bitch to everyone because her ego was bruised.

Courtney is very likable but she needs to be honest with Z, she is just not that in to him.  Also, Z is truly a fall down drunk and it is not a good look.

 

In theory, Delaney SHOULD be pretty, but there's something "off" about her face that makes her NOT pretty IMO.  I'll giver her the word "attractive" though, as well as "poised".  She looks to be very tall and has an amazing figure.  I just can't get past her Elmer Fudd voice and her pushy personality.  I'd still rather have her though as third stew any day over vexy Lexi.  She's at least personable, and the things about her that bother me are totally innocuous, whereas vexy Lexi I wish would die a million deaths slowly and painfully.

As much as Matt has been an intermittent a**hole, I do totally agree with Matt, though, about Lexi being the worst human in the world.

Yes, Courtney is very likable, but if she's not into him romantically then she should not be making out with him or grinding on him, because she's sending mixed signals and it's easy to understand why sweet Mzi thinks she's romantically interested in him the same way he's interested in her. 

She's also very insecure about her position/rank on the yacht, and becomes annoying about it, always wanting reassurance that she's not going to be "less than" whomever, in this case Delaney.  Following Lexi's horrific behaviors, I don't think that Katie did the right thing when she permitted Lexi to have the higher ranking stew duties of serving the guests while leaving Courtney down below deck doing the crap stew duties.  Her comment along the lines of her not wanting to punish Lexi for whatever reason she gave (I can't for the life of me remember now) really rubbed me the wrong way, because she totally sent mixed signals Lexi's way, sort of rewarding her for her awful behavior, or, at the very least, NOT punishing her for it.  There definitely SHOULD HAVE BEEN negative consequences for Lexi's behavior.

That's where I get to Katie being a horrible chief stew.  Up until now I've been praising her as a leader for her stews, but now I'm fed up with her being such a pussy about not wanting to punish vexy Lexi and instead picking up the huge slack by doing everything herself rather than have a negative interaction with vexy Lexi.  It's almost as if she's afraid of vexy Lexi, which I cannot respect.  Katie does not earn respect because she's such a pushover.  She's nice as can be and totally competent with regards to providing the guests with exemplary service, but she's absolute shite when it comes to dealing with impertinent, disrespectful, abusive employees, namely vexy Lexi.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

In theory, Delaney SHOULD be pretty, but there's something "off" about her face that makes her NOT pretty IMO.  I'll giver her the word "attractive" though, as well as "poised".  She looks to be very tall and has an amazing figure.  I just can't get past her Elmer Fudd voice and her pushy personality.  I'd still rather have her though as third stew any day over vexy Lexi.  She's at least personable, and the things about her that bother me are totally innocuous, whereas vexy Lexi I wish would die a million deaths slowly and painfully.

I think it's her elongated face that's a bit off.  It's more noticeable when she pulls her hair back in a ponytail.  When she wears her hair down she's much more attractive IMO.  She has an AMAZING body, great skin, etc so she has A LOT going for her.  She does seem to be a genuinely nice person but yeah I could never take her seriously with that voice.  I too thought she might just be a I.G. model--I thought it was weird the way David and Mzi were going on and on about how attractive she looked in her I.G. pictures a few episodes ago.  It seemed a little out of character for them and I wonder if a producer pressured them to say it.....*shrug*

36 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

She's also very insecure about her position/rank on the yacht, and becomes annoying about it, always wanting reassurance that she's not going to be "less than" whomever, in this case Delaney.

I can't fault Courtney at all for this!  She is young and she might be feeling a little insecure about her position.  ESPECIALLY when it appears that bad behavior is rewarded (lexi) and good work ethics are ignored (Court).  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Malia being sent under the yacht seemed like a total set up.  Did anyone catch the little adoring look captain sandy gave Malia as she dove?  Part of the Malia/sandy rehabilitation effort.  I’m not buying it.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/15/2021 at 11:28 PM, Pattycake2 said:

Malia being sent under the yacht seemed like a total set up.  Did anyone catch the little adoring look captain sandy gave Malia as she dove?  Part of the Malia/sandy rehabilitation effort.  I’m not buying it.

 

On 9/14/2021 at 9:29 PM, Tanukisan said:

Delaney had a huge amount of pressure on her when throwing the heaving lines.  She did good at the end of the day.

So I've been catching up on previous seasons of B.D. and Med. and I've seen PLENTY of deckhands have trouble tossing the heaving lines.  A LOT of them miss the first couple of times.  Why is this such an issue now??  Why has Malia got to dive under the yacht to fix a prop??  Just because Delaney wasn't able to land the heaving line the first couple of times?  None of it makes sense.  And why is Delaney getting FIRED and not the lazy a$$ resting on the job?  Lets keep the toxic bitch that lashes out at everyone and has made errors in the past and get rid of the stew who is trying really hard and has a good attitude.  She's green but she's still twice the stew Lexi is.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Mat is very gross and obnoxious so those two can go at it all day long and I will defend neither one of them.  How did Lexi sleep in the van for over 2 hours and then when she got to the table they were just getting their entrees?   Was she drinking as much as Mzi?   You would have thought she slept some of it off.  Calling someone an R" word is never okay.  Was Llyod having PTSD with all the mean remarks flying around?

I think Courtney and Mzi have been having fun and she has not led him on and she said never say never.  Maybe she just means in terms of not carrying on a relationship as a yachtie in general.  Those do not last as we all know!!  

The scene with Mat, Mzi and Llyod was one of my favorite of the season and I watched it twice.  I loved Mzi' impression of Lexi in an American accent and them taking funny jabs at David moving on to Delaney.

Malia giving Delaney advice at dinner was not a good place to do so.  Why do yachties always claim people lie on their resume?  I never have!!

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/15/2021 at 8:14 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Courtney is very likable but she needs to be honest with Z, she is just not that in to him.  Also, Z is truly a fall down drunk and it is not a good look.

Aww, see...I'm into them, so I feel like Courtney does have feelings for Z she's just not acknowledging them yet. I think they're adorable together, though, so, totally biased. 

With respect to Katie, I agree she's a crap manager, but did she really refuse to punish Lexie? From what I remember, she tried to bring it up and Sandy shut her down hard, then they had some conversation about second chances and whatnot. I feel like Sandy's at fault for all of the drama- including whatever Delaney did wrong on deck. Who puts someone in that position as, like, a make-a-wish kind of moment? 

I'm only seeing Lexie's behavior on the show, not really interested in her outside of her role as a character here, and I think she's awful. That said, something about Mat going for her also makes me uncomfortable. I appreciated Courtney yelling at both of them (she might be a good manager one day, imho, because she didn't pick a side even though Lexie's incompetence arguably affects her the most directly). 

Good on Delaney for getting all her reality TV stuff done in such a short period of time. The only thing she hasn't done is had a full-on fight with someone. It should be enough to secure her a place next season.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size