Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So no one on here saw Grangela in the audience filming Bini? Yes, Grangela Deem.

I didn’t see her tonight, but I had read earlier in Screen Rant that she was there. The fight was in August 

“Ariela and Angela were seen supporting Biniyam during his first fight in the United States. Both beauties looked glamorous in their stunning dresses” 

D61B7B5B-8E38-4A6C-B19B-D099A9906778.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Edited to add a screenshot
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Pro tip - Buy regular popcorn (kernels), put 1/4 cup in a brown paper bag for 2:10 to 2:15 minutes. Add salt and butter to taste.

Thanks, I’ll give that a go!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is the only money involved is if someone paid to get him on the fight card.   I'm sure it's just a fight to build up a record of fights, and trying to get sponsors, but he can forget it. 

I would not be surprised if Bini had to pay to be in the fight.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'm headed out with some post-wedding day guests.  My daughter got married yesterday and the house is still filled with people.  Enjoy the rest of the night.

Congrats! 

• Love 4

Meanwhile, Miona has moved her from her home, planning and expecting to get married. From the instant she landed Jibri's parents and friends and probably the cashier at the local Walgreens have been talking smack about her behind her back. This is bullshit. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I just imagine this girls face melting every time I see her. Way too much makeup

She’s got like a 1/2 inch of lip liner on…I don’t know who will be into that makeup line.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh ffs you can’t postpone the wedding. It’s a fiancé visa....

I really hate Miona’s low rent Kardashian wannabe face.

They are not on a K1 visa. LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Bilal takes Shaeeda on a romantic carriage ride and continues to be an asshole.  I hope it's a horse-drawn carriage and the horses are projectile-shitting at him the entire time.

Fuck Bilal!!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m not used to seeing cowboy hats worn like Jib does. 

We finally finished Righteous Gemstones today and all I can think of seeing him in that hat is Little Debbie…

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Did she ever like the vase? I would have said forget it, don’t buy anything.

She's not wrong... that house is very bland and could use some color. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

I’m gonna marry my music. Oh my God. Is Jibri supposed to be this ridiculous?

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Meanwhile, Miona has moved her from her home, planning and expecting to get married. From the instant she landed Jibri's parents and friends and probably the cashier at the local Walgreens have been talking smack about her behind her back. This is bullshit. 

She doesn’t deserve the heat she’s been getting.

• Love 4
Just now, TazDevil said:

Bilal takes Shaeeda on a romantic carriage ride and continues to be an asshole.  I hope it's a horse-drawn carriage and the horses are projectile-shitting at him the entire time.

Fuck Bilal!!

Kramer fed the horses a can of beans.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jabroni is under sooooo muccccchhhh stresssssss. Good thing he doesn’t actually have to work for a living.

Like on My 600 lb Life: "I'm trying to do the diet, but I'm under so much stress!  I had to have a couple-a cheat days..."   Meanwhile, they are living in a bed with zero responsibilities.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m gonna marry my music. Oh my God. Is Jibri supposed to be this ridiculous?

She doesn’t deserve the heat she’s been getting.

The music will seek a divorce due to irreconcilable differences.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Except no one has said "Ow, mah laig!" Yet.

Bini will after the amateur he's fighting with lands a good blow on his leg.   Or if Ari sees him glance at the ring girls. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She isn’t wrong. He needs to grow up and make his own decisions. She moved to the US to marry him. He made a commitment.

And I love that she didn't whinge and waffle. She said "fine, I'll leave then. You need to decide what you want". 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m not used to seeing cowboy hats worn like Jib does. 

Nobody is.  That's because nobody WEARS their cowboy hat like that except Howdy Doody and JibJab.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I dunno about this Elvis movie…I find Baz Lurhman very overrated. Romeo and Juliet was good….Gatsby was terrible.

Something about the commercial leaves me cold...like it doesn’t make me want to actually see the movie...

• Love 4

Beefarino!  Yet another Seinfeld reference.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3