Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh, and here comes Janice. 

"I've been praying all day that you won't sustain a traumatic brain injury and end up in a nursing home in a permanent vegetative state".

Just now, greekmom said:

There's an ice cream truck coming down my street at 9:23 pm

Dollars to donuts that guy ain't selling ice cream. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, TMI said:

ari has no money but has bucks to stay in hotel

Did you SEE the Motel 6 they’re staying at? Not exactly the Ritz-Carlton

F288DD2B-2989-4554-BF64-DDAE1A7D3B6B.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TMI said:

ari has no money but has bucks to stay in hotel...get hair  done and  purchase a too small sparkly dress to wear...reality?

The dress kinda looks like something from the Deb jr prom section…

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hate this asshole so fucking much. I'm surprised he doesn't pull one of his hilarious pranks by pretending to open the door and push Shy out. 

Or..ha ha...do you remember the one where he insisted that wasn't a cliff behind her.. SUCH a hoot

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2

The fight is interrupted when Ari takes down the countdown girls.

My computer froze earlier, so I'll add this now with the previews: Thais looked wide when she walked out of the kitchen.  I write this, because she's supposedly a model and her potential income or cah-rear-er (TM Pao) never arose in their discussion about finances.

• Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol at everyone else wearing t shirts and tank tops 

I noticed that too. Even the ring girls, or whatever they are called, are wearing sports bras and bike shorts. 
I’d rather watch this fight instead of boring ‘roid guy.

• Love 5
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

The fight is interrupted when Ari takes down the countdown girls.

My computer froze earlier, so I'll add this now with the previews: Thais looked wide when she walked out of the kitchen.  I write this, because she's supposedly a model and her potential income or cah-rear-er (TM Pao) never arose in their discussion about finances.

There's always Only Fans.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

And how is Bini getting paid for the fight?  He is not married yet to Areola, he doesn't have a working permit nor a working visa..... things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wish Ari would run into that training partner she was so rude to, and the woman would kick her botoxed butt.   That green dress looks so cheap.   I guess Ari couldn't find a dress that wasn't so small on top that her enhanced boobage was popping out. 

THAT'S a show I would watch 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Guillermo, you can come sit by me.  I'm not a drunk, I'm just sitting here eating cookie dough.

I wish I had some cookie dough.  This is a boring show this season and that makes me go to the kitchen for more stacks!  I’m settling for microwave popcorn tonight and I swear the bag doesn’t make as much as it use to.  Do they thing they can just make products smaller and the consumer isn’t going to notice.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Kara's doing real estate but hasn't sold a house?  when was this filmed??  The market was nuts everywhere the last couple of years.

What happened to the balloon decorating? 

• Wink 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Damn. Wondering if Meathead is another Jorge.

Probably so which makes both of their women gold diggers. Why else would they settle for such ordinary looking guys.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

And how is Bini getting paid for the fight?  He is not married yet to Areola, he doesn't have a working permit nor a working visa..... things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

He wasn’t.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I wish I had some cookie dough.  This is a boring show this season and that makes me go to the kitchen for more stacks!  I’m settling for microwave popcorn tonight and I swear the bag doesn’t make as much as it use to.  Do they thing they can just make products smaller and the consumer isn’t going to notice.

Pro tip - Buy regular popcorn (kernels), put 1/4 cup in a brown paper lunch bag for 2:10 to 2:15 minutes. Add salt and butter to taste.

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Like Kramer in the karate class! 

I was just getting ready to type this!!

I love how we keep the spirit of "Seinfeld" alive in this forum. I loved that show.

Re: Ari, "You might wanna do something...about that hair."

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’d rather watch this fight instead of boring ‘roid guy

I know you’re referring to steroids but every time I see ‘roid I think of hemorrhoids 

• LOL 11
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

And he's doing it again in Atlanta, just before mentioning a prenup. Jerk.

She should ask him to add that he agrees to have a child with her or she gets 1/2 of everything he has.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

It’s called shrinkflation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

My guess is the only money involved is if someone paid to get him on the fight card.   I'm sure it's just a fight to build up a record of fights, and trying to get sponsors, but he can forget it.   He's a little long in the tooth for a beginner, and there's not much fame involved in being a light weight fighter.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

The ONE DAY it's sunny outside in South Dakota, and Meoni isn't wearing SUNGLASSES!! On her head or anywhere!!  What the hell??

Well dipsy doodle, JibJab is THEIR SON so yep, they can have any attitude they WANT with your stoopid ass, Meoni.  Your name ought to be MEOWME.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Rebky said:

Probably so which makes both of their women gold diggers. Why else would they settle for such ordinary looking guys.

I wouldn't call either gold diggers.

Jorge promised Anfisa a certain lifestyle when she got to the US. He didn't even have the means to maintain that lifestyle.

Looks like the same with Meathead. He went down to see her 19 times. 19 times!!! That's the most I have ever heard of someone visiting someone else in another country on this show. Most of them are like a week.  So he had money to visit, plus to spend when he was visiting her. It set up expectations.  Plus if they are to marry, he should talk about his finances with her and not say "we are ok."

• Love 6