Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

My daughter is getting married next Saturday so watching this conversation between Emily and her parents is funny to me.  Clearly we have different perspectives.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Hugs 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 6

Emily's parents i think feel there in a catch 22.

They let the bitch go, she's going to fall on her face and they might have to pick up the pieces and pay more money.

They keep her enabled, they pay more money.

They dont realize there is a 3rd option.  Help her set up a plan to establish herself on her own two feet.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

Here’s the problem with parents like Emily’s and Ari’s: They blame their kid for not knowing how to take care of herself, but they also never taught her how to take care of herself. And God forbid they take accountability for that.

• Applause 3
  • Love 17

At least Emily's parents are telling her she's not in the "real" world....  It's about time!

And Bilal & Shaeeda....  Man, girl; you need to hotfoot it back to Trinidad stat!!  You're going to be the chief cook and bottle washer for Bilal and he won't even give you a NICKEL!

NoNeck & Thais...  She's just a spoiled child. Just like Ari!!  I'm still laughing at her thinking she's gonna take on some MMA GIRL because she had the temerity to spar with Bini.  Guess what Ari?  That girl could use your face to wipe the floor!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

My daughter is getting married next Saturday so watching this conversation between Emily and her parents is funny to me.  Clearly we have different perspectives.

Wow, congratulations! I know its not going to be some sad, thrown together affair in some crappy park, like our 90 Day-ers. 

Just now, Eldemarge said:

Hello!  I am late!  I was micro-currenting my face lol.  :D  

Neat! Are you all pink and dewy? 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Emily has such a pretty mom...and she got none of her looks.

Emily is way too busy working on her Cindy Brady imitation. She needs to seek other avenues.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I’m so old. I will never understand this younger generation obsession with knowing where your partner is every second of the day. And then there will be the “no friends of opposite sex” stuff...

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

WHY do guys think giving women lingerie and sexy little outfits is a great gift idea? (It’s really a gift for themselves. Same with tickets to sporting events.)  Go with jewelry…not cheap costume jewelry from Dollar General…duh! but nice stuff under $100 from a department store. It’s always a pleaser!

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Trivia- Flo was in the first season of Madmen. 

Yeah.  She was one of the ladies that worked on the switchboard.  

I don't particularly care for Taishe.  I find her very entitled.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 4