Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I'm not a mother to any human children, but there are six kitties in this household and if they could talk, I'm pretty sure they would call me a variation of mother. I had the perfect day. I cooked, I read, I watched "A Quiet Place 2," and had a 45-minute nap. And then at the end of the day I got to spend some time my peeps!

See you all next week!

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

How sweeeeet!!  Kobe is CRYING over seeing his son for the first time!

I know! Then Ashley tells him to stop touching the baby's feet because she is trying to get him to sleep, so not nice.  Wouldn't she put him in pjs before she started to get him to sleep?  

Was anyone else sort of amazed by the way Ashley whipped out her boob and let the baby nurse, she was just standing there in the midst of her family and suddenly the store was open...

Maybe if Ashley had called Kobe on face time and showed the baby then had Kobe come in the house it would have been more of a context for the kid.

Ari let the baby sit on the nanny's lap as in no car seat, didn't she make Bini walk home from the hospital holding Avi because they did not have a car seat?

Jibjab says he slaved over that dinner, it almost seems like he has no idea what hard work is...if he and Mimosa move out on their own who do they think will be doing the cooking and cleaning? The incredibly low maturity level is alarming, JibJab is really lacking the ability to think things through.

• Love 11

Welp, m’dears, that’s it for our weekly dose of snark tonite! And at least for me and some others, it’s not complete yet without the Single Life! So see some of you all tomorrow for that! Will see the rest of you around the forums! Have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 8

Good night all!  I worked all weekend so I'm going to have belated birthday/Mother's Day trip to Nordstrom tomorrow where I will inflict max damage to my store card.   My son gets to watch the carnage.  Wheeeeeeeee!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Fair warning -- my guide is showing Tom & Emma and Tanya & her mom on Pillow Talk again this week.  This episode wasn't good enough to watch again with those people on my TV.

Great snarking tonight Peeps!!!  Have a good night!!

• Love 10

Have a wonderful week.   I'm just hoping the plumber shows up tomorrow to fix my furnace.  It's c o l d in here 62 f  for May.   A big shout out to all the Moms here.  

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can’t think of a better way to end Mother’s Day weekend. You all brought it once again! Have a warm week, everyone. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

Love you, Auntie!!!!!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Was anyone else sort of amazed by the way Ashley whipped out her boob and let the baby nurse, she was just standing there in the midst of her family and suddenly the store was open...

That’s how the kids do it these days. Both my DILs shocked me the first time they nonchalantly took out their breast in front of any and all in attendance to breastfeed the baby. 

• Love 3

I hope we don’t see too much of that lady’s son...this is a crap reality show and I feel it will be exploitive.

think good thoughts for me, friends, tomorrow is going to be horrible at work...coworker left and I inherited her stuff and it’s all a mess but clients don’t care...

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Have a wonderful week.   I'm just hoping the plumber shows up tomorrow to fix my furnace.  It's c o l d in here 62 f  for May.   A big shout out to all the Moms here.  

I'm without heat, too. I ran out of oil, and I can't bear to buy 100 gallons when I know the price to fill will probably be cheaper mid-summer, so I'm wearing fleece and waiting it out. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s how the kids do it these days. Both my DILs shocked me the first time they nonchalantly took out their breast in front of any and all in attendance to breastfeed the baby. 

yup, I've seen some crazy stuff like that too... guests I barely know... anything goes apparently.  

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

I think they moved to Florida?  Dr. Jen got some big dog job in Tampa, I think.  I really liked them!

Yes they were living in Florida but I recently read the following:

“January 2022, Jen revealed she accepted positions at the Boston Children’s Hospital as well as Harvard University.”

So they moved to Boston.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:
27 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Child seats?  What are those?

Didn’t Ari make them walk one time because she wouldn’t let Avi ride in a car without a baby seat?

• Love 5
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know! Then Ashley tells him to stop touching the baby's feet because she is trying to get him to sleep, so not nice.  Wouldn't she put him in pjs before she started to get him to sleep?  

Maybe if Ashley had called Kobe on face time and showed the baby then had Kobe come in the house it would have been more of a context for the kid.

LOL! What is this dumb ass girl’s name? A poster called her Cindy Brady, so I want to call her Cindy, but I know that’s not it. I call her Susie, but that’s my default name for all dumb ass girls like the ones who cut me off in traffic. I’m just going to stick with Susie. Susie Ashley Brady. Mother of Cobin-19.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Didn’t Ari make them walk one time because she wouldn’t let Avi ride in a car without a baby seat?

Yup. And berated Bini all the way home. 

Just now, charmed1 said:

LOL! What is this dumb ass girl’s name? A poster called her Cindy Brady, so I want to call her Cindy, but I know that’s not it. I call her Susie, but that’s my default name for all dumb ass girls like the ones who cut me off in traffic. I’m just getting to stick with Susie. Susie Ashley Brady. Mother of Cobin-19.

Emily lol. It’s Emily...

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Door to door alarm salesman?! What fucking year is this?

1,000 dollars a day? No way he makes that.

Yeah I had no idea things were still sold door to door. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I slipped away to go have dinner and luckily, missed an unappetizing (and apparently crunchy- !) chicken alfredo dinner from SDCB and Meowona.

Saw some the new dude, his girl who tracks his phone,  and of his opinionated friend who has a  LOT of opinions on his girlfriend's need to track his phone.  I liked how the lady sitting next to the friend  told him to keep his opinions to himself since he had no girlfriend at all.

Caught some of next week's preview. Poor Kobe dares to try to weigh in on when Emily should stop breastfeeding Kobain. I mean Koban. Does she seem like the new Ari? Too bad we still have the old Ari around, and on the same season.

So, see you all then,  or tomorrow for Single Life. ✌️❤️

Edited by Bees52
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

Who would answer their door to that Juicehead and then admit that they didn't already have an alarm system! 

42 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Saw some the new dude, his girl who tracks his phone,  and of his opinionated friend who has a  LOT of opinions on his girlfriend's need to track his phone.  I liked how the lady sitting next to the friend  told him to keep his opinions to himself since he had no girlfriend at all.

Actually that was his Boston born brother and the girlfriend will be living with both of them when she gets here from Brazil. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

Unfortunately in my hood we are inundated with door to door salespeople….solar, pest control, alarms, vacuums. Yes! Still vacuums! Hate those people, thank god for Ring; sorry DB, I am not opening the door nor am I listening to your spiel. 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm without heat, too. I ran out of oil, and I can't bear to buy 100 gallons when I know the price to fill will probably be cheaper mid-summer, so I'm wearing fleece and waiting it out. 

That's exactly what happened to me on Friday evening.  I'm on "automatic delivery" with the oil company...when I called them I was told that because the price of oil is around $6.50/gal that they were limiting their deliveries to those who use it for more than just heating.  They are uncomfortable about filling customers' tanks at this price in May and then possibly having more reasonable pricing closer to autumn.  I'm on the list to be called, but they didn't get to me yet.  They had several calls from people running dry as a result, but I'd bet all appreciate not being price gouged.

They offered to rush me 100 gals at nearly $700, or I could elect to bundle up.  It's 45 degrees and I'm wearing warm jammies and a hooded Comfy over them.  Looks like a couple more nights of the same.  

------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone else wondering whose hand wearing a diamond ring Big Pred is holding in the previews?  No way is it his lady love - I'm betting he is "practicing" with the jewelry clerk or other.  They so love to mislead.

Edited by Tunia
  • Love 3

So my family adventures included me being the guest with the most. A knife I had picked up to cut the burger bun snapped in my hand (apparently a lot of my cousin’s daughter’s cutlery is snapping and breaking - plastic - I just touched my bun) and then when I was leaving, the print on the wall near the door just fell off for no real reason. I asked if there had been any unusual energy noticeable in the house. The two cats have noticed a weird spot sometimes but nothing there.

Came home with a burger for dinner tomorrow.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tunia said:

Is anyone else wondering whose hand wearing a diamond ring Big Pred is holding in the previews?  No way is it his lady love - I'm betting he is "practicing" with the jewelry clerk or other.

Rumor has it 

Spoiler

He and Liz got back together after he reached out to tell her Teddy died and they are now engaged (and have adopted a puppy together) 

5 hours ago, Floatingbison said:
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

yup, I've seen some crazy stuff like that too... guests I barely know... anything goes apparently.  

I'm COMPELLED to tell a story from almost 50yrs ago.  My husband was playing softball with the Jaycees...at Jaycee Park.  Families always watched the games and kids could watch ... or play on the playground equipment.  My boys were four and six and they were playing with another 4yr old boy.  He said he had to go see his mom, so all three dirty little kids ran to us in the bleachers.  The new friend sat down on his mom's lap, said, "BOOBIE!, pulled up her large brown t-shirt and started breastfeeding.  My kids had NO IDEA what was going on.  Everyone around us was astonished! Mothers were rarely (I mean RARELY) breastfeeding in public.  1972-ish

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

*waving from the land of Blessedly Child-Free Fiftysomethings*

This 58-year-old is joining you but...

7 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

My 19 year-old has made entire lasagnas before that he graciously shared with us (he loves the cooking channel) and today, my 22 year-old offered to bake me oatmeal cookies from scratch.  So what the fuuuuuuuck, you useless manchild.

Having said that, can you send them to my house? I really dislike cooking!

6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wish I could forget the scene that took place at Elizabeth's and her two sisters' poolside milk bar.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Yes they were living in Florida but I recently read the following:

“January 2022, Jen revealed she accepted positions at the Boston Children’s Hospital as well as Harvard University.”

So they moved to Boston.

Oh, so she is a professor now? Congrats Jen!

7 hours ago, charmed1 said:

LOL! What is this dumb ass girl’s name? A poster called her Cindy Brady, so I want to call her Cindy, but I know that’s not it. I call her Susie, but that’s my default name for all dumb ass girls like the ones who cut me off in traffic. I’m just going to stick with Susie. Susie Ashley Brady. Mother of Cobin-19.

It’s Emily, not Ashley.

6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Actually that was his Boston born brother and the girlfriend will be living with both of them when she gets here from Brazil. 

I imagine this will be Coltee-style since they both behave like frat bros.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Tunia said:

Is anyone else wondering whose hand wearing a diamond ring Big Pred is holding in the previews?  No way is it his lady love - I'm betting he is "practicing" with the jewelry clerk or other.  They so love to mislead.

He walked past a woman on the sidewalk, felt an instant connection, ran into a jewelry store to buy a ring and asked her to marry him.

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, tvrox said:

Growing up we had the Fuller Brush Man, same guy for years, decades, I do not know how he made a living (his son had special needs), my mother always bought from him, nice guy.  This was back in late 60's and thru the early 80's and he did not look threatening and was trusted among the housewives in our neighborhood.  I do not know how this guy expects us to believe anyone opens a door to hear what he is selling, I picture a lot of people with Ring camera's pretending they are not home, lol.

Seriously, what is that guy selling? I am not buying the door to door anything from him, not even religion!  And he has people he trains to sell door to door in this decade?  Avon does not even go door to door anymore...any detectives on this page, please do a deep dive and find out more about this meathead.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, tvrox said:

We just got a knock at the door recently, someone trying to sell us solar panels. You've got to be kidding me. Its 2022. If I want solar panels I can get them without some pimply kid shimmering onto my porch and reciting a script. 

8 hours ago, Bees52 said:

I laughed and laughed at that. Bar Advice Lady was probably from Boston too. She had the straightforward attitude! "Dude, fuck off wit that, ked! Its not your fucken business, all right?" I laughed and laughed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

As always we have espicy Latina trying to be extra.  Don't the producers get tired of the same old story, I know I do. Have we seen any couples with complete knowledge of each other, finances, living arrangements, expectations, future plans, actual love and not just lust and actual trust?  

Why does everything JibJab do seem awkward? Just putting out dinner on the table (we won't even mention nobody was home yet), they didn't set the table either.  Mimosa's ever present sunglasses perched on her head became annoying to me, I figured Jib liked Mimosa because now he can borrow her eyewear...similar tastes in cheap shades you know.

8 hours ago, kacesq said:

Emily lol. It’s Emily...

LOLOLOLOL! I am so annoyed with her I refuse to learn her name!  At first I thought you were doing that Devil Wears Prada thing when Meryl Streep's character was calling for Andy and was calling her "Emily." 

I stand corrected, EMILY is so annoying.  believe I have used her name correctly in that sentence.

Underwear model, I cannot stop laughing about that, it must have been a while ago because we all saw it, we all saw it, (read to the tune of that insurance commercial when they saw the guy with blue hair).

• LOL 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When it was apparent that she pulled her breast out through the neck of her sweater while standing, I was shocked.  It would be the first time that Kobe would see his child nurse.  Couldn’t Emily show some elegance and grace, sit down with Kobe next to her and nurse the child.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

When it was apparent that she pulled her breast out through the neck of her v-neck sweater, while standing I was shocked.  It would be the first time that Kobe would see his child nurse.  Couldn’t Emily show some elegance and grace, sit down with Kobe next to her and nurse the child.  

And not give her father a show.

I will never shame women for breastfeeding but have some decorum, we all know how breastfeeding works but that does not mean it is appropriate to whip out your boob where ever you are, yes it makes people uncomfortable in some situations and this situation just seemed chaotic, geeze give the kid a baby cracker, let the father see the kid for a few minutes and get his mind around meeting the family all at once.  

From what we know about Emily/Ashley/Cindy Brady/ is she enjoys the shock value in regards to her parents, so I am betting she decided to feed Coben-19 while introducing Kobe to her parents. 

I would not be surprised if she co sleeps with the baby since there is a shortage of bedrooms in that house so if Kobe does not want to share the boobs how would he handle the interloper in their bed!

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And not give her father a show.

I will never shame women for breastfeeding but have some decorum, we all know how breastfeeding works but that does not mean it is appropriate to whip out your boob where ever you are, yes it makes people uncomfortable in some situations and this situation just seemed chaotic, geeze give the kid a baby cracker, let the father see the kid for a few minutes and get his mind around meeting the family all at once.  

From what we know about Emily/Ashley/Cindy Brady/ is she enjoys the shock value in regards to her parents, so I am betting she decided to feed Coben-19 while introducing Kobe to her parents. 

I would not be surprised if she co sleeps with the baby since there is a shortage of bedrooms in that house so if Kobe does not want to share the boobs how would he handle the interloper in their bed!

Yes, I believe Emily already said that the child sleeps in her bed.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Growing up we had the Fuller Brush Man, same guy for years, decades, I do not know how he made a living (his son had special needs), my mother always bought from him, nice guy.  This was back in late 60's and thru the early 80's and he did not look threatening and was trusted among the housewives in our neighborhood.  I do not know how this guy expects us to believe anyone opens a door to hear what he is selling, I picture a lot of people with Ring camera's pretending they are not home, lol.

Seriously, what is that guy selling? I am not buying the door to door anything from him, not even religion!  And he has people he trains to sell door to door in this decade?  Avon does not even go door to door anymore...any detectives on this page, please do a deep dive and find out more about this meathead.

His brother is wearing a hat for a security company, so I assume that’s the one they work for. And let me tell you, that company is relentless. I’m in another part of Texas and they are door to door here constantly.

• Useful 3
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

So my family adventures included me being the guest with the most. A knife I had picked up to cut the burger bun snapped in my hand (apparently a lot of my cousin’s daughter’s cutlery is snapping and breaking - plastic - I just touched my bun) and then when I was leaving, the print on the wall near the door just fell off for no real reason. I asked if there had been any unusual energy noticeable in the house. The two cats have noticed a weird spot sometimes but nothing there.

Came home with a burger for dinner tomorrow.

Oh! Maybe you have been possessed by the Spirit of Snark.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh, you guys crack me up. Is her name Emily? I can't remember, and I watched the show...totally sober!

Meryl Streep GIF

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

I imagine this will be Coltee-style since they both behave like frat bros.

I really doubt Colt was ever cool enough to be asked to join a frat, he wouldn't even qualify for Lambda Lambda Lambda! 

• LOL 3