Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

off topic, but it appears we may owe The Williams an apology.  While looking at a map of London for work, I found this:  The London City Airport.  it's a real thing

London City Airport (IATA: LCY, ICAO: EGLC) is an international airport in London, England. It is located in the Royal Docks in the London Borough of Newham, approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) east of the City of London and 3 miles (4.8 km) east of Canary Wharf.

I know that airport lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

I saw Gino pull out another hat from the bag and had to RUN here because I am wheezing ya'll. I have never actually made an audible snort of laughter at this show before today.

How many does he have? Is there a hat stashed in every corner? I must know!

he probably buys them at Costco in bags of five, like underwear.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

I'm having a major eczema flare right now, from forehead down to shoulders. That Dupixent commercial is really looking good to me right now. 

The Estroven commercial made me guffaw aloud, yelling "yes, yes, exactly!" at the tv. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump,in heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

I'll be thinking of both of you.   A friend's husband had a heart transplant just over 8 years ago, and it's miraculous what they can do for heart issues.   The transplant centers have the best medical staff in the world, and I know he's in good hands.           

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This has to be your new avi 

The man is not so bad looking, especially from the side. We've seen a lot worse Hobbits on here. He should shave the fuzz all off and rock it, Kojak, baby. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

I saw Gino pull out another hat from the bag and had to RUN here because I am wheezing ya'll. I have never actually made an audible snort of laughter at this show before today.

How many does he have? Is there a hat stashed in every corner? I must know!

GIno has his regular hat, his emergency hat, the emergency hat for the first emergency hat, then the back up to the back up should the others fail.

My question is what was Jasmine looking at when she was screaming at Gino, she was looking up at the ceiling, it was odd.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I'm having a major eczema flare right now, from forehead down to shoulders. 

The Estroven commercial made me guffaw aloud, yelling "yes, yes, exactly!" at the tv. 

I can relate on both counts. I went through a nightmarish chapter for 2 months last fall, hives and eczema night and day, until I finally identified and tossed the cosmetic that was setting it off. 

• Love 1

off topic, but it appears we may owe The Williams an apology.  While looking at a map of London for work, I found this:  The London City Airport.  it's a real thing

London City Airport (IATA: LCY, ICAO: EGLC) is an international airport in London, England. It is located in the Royal Docks in the London Borough of Newham, approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) east of the City of London and 3 miles (4.8 km) east of Canary Wharf.

He's still Nigerian, baby.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My question is what was Jasmine looking at when she was screaming at Gino, she was looking up at the ceiling, it was odd.

That's where they put the cue cards.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

The sight of his enormous manhood caused her bodice to expand and silently fall to the floor.  "I have ne'er seen such a wonderful yammy yammy" she whispered.

An excerpt from E.L. James' new erotic fiction, "50 Shades of Sojaboy."

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

"Here we are" says Usman to Kimbaaaaaaaaaaly's son...  

Goofygirl:  Your mother is MAKING me have sex with her tonight so I can continue my career as a really fabulous rapper in AMERICA.

So... I guess he's gonna hold his nose and go for it.  I do have to say, with absolutely NO SNARK.... Tanzania looks BEAUTIFUL!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7