Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

OMG, Mike with the American Tourister luggage tag. (Yes, I'm old.)

That was my high school graduation gift from my parents.... 

Now that I'm thinking about it, were they trying to tell me something?   🤔

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I’m gainfully employed, am in my 50’s, have a house, a car, insurance, etc. 
I think more about spending $ on one fancy dinner than these idiots do when deciding to quit their jobs, take off work for weeks at a time, visit or move to  another country. It drives me crazy. 

• Love 17

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump,in heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Holy hell, we are finally back!  It's been too long.  I've got my risotto and I'm ready to goooo!

Grab that fucking hat and set it on FIRE

Yum risotto. 

• Love 5

Ella's a bitch.  She's okay with the "love of her life" staying in quarantine for FIVE WEEKS (away from his son and family), as long as she can see him.

Ella, fuck you, I know you've never been on a plane before so I hope you are shocked and dismayed when you realize you can't squash into a single seat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Doesn't Ella realize that westerners don't have to wear a head scarf in Dubai?    Even I know you don't, from watching other 'reality' shows.     

Even if head coverings were mandatory, I don't think a table cloth would work.  

She's so desperate.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10

These women want the peen so bad surely they could get some here in the US, how desperate heinous or smelly do you have to be to chase dick internationally and still can't get any.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump, i heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

Take care of your hubby doll.

We will be here when all is good.

Sending prayers out to you and the hubby

• Love 15
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

These women want the peen so bad surely they could get some here in the US, how desperate do you have to be to chase dick internationally and still can't get any.

isn't even cheaper to just zip down to Vegas and rent a gigolo?

Asking for a friend....

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump, i heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

Truly sorry to hear that.  Stay strong. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump,in heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

Thinking of you ❤️

• Love 6

Oh dear. Sending all the positive vibes I possibly can for your husband and you. 

• Love 7
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Holy moly.  So sorry to hear that.  

• Love 5
Just now, hookedontv said:

I think more about spending $ on one fancy dinner than these idiots do when deciding to quit their jobs, take off work for weeks at a time, visit or move to  another country. It drives me crazy. 

Same...and I've got Meat Loaf (RIP) in my head right now. "I will do anything for love/But I won't do that..."

Did you see "The Tinder Swindler" on Netflix? Ella would have fit right in with the rest of the delusional women in that documentary.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

So Sorry!   Hope things will not deteriorate before you get some good news. 

• Love 4

Ella is a petulant child and I cannot stand her. Ella and Memphis should both be put in a room together to learn about cultural sensitivity.

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Oh no! I'm so sorry for your husband! Praying that everything goes well for him and he is healed.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Oh no!  So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your family. 

• Love 4

I am so very sorry!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm Krispy Kreme McDonalds     . . . . 

I can’t think of Roger without hearing his narcissistic ode to himself set to the theme song of Mad Men. 🎵Roger, Roger, Roger, Roger, Marketing, Marketing, Genius, Genius, Meeee..🎵

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

That was my high school graduation gift from my parents.... 

Now that I'm thinking about it, were they trying to tell me something?   🤔

Hilarious!!! I got Samsonite hard sided GOLD suitcases with the cute little makeup hardsided case for graduation in.... 1972.  I took those suitcases EVERYWHERE!!!  

• Love 8

4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Sending lots of positive mojo to you and your husband, @JennyMominFL

• Love 5