Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Cahhleb blew it by not faking sleeping in the car all the way to the airport, which was a long ride. 

"Don't disappear"--what an ass. She has a broken heart. At least she sounded aware that it was also a cumulative effect of a lot of men dumping her for the same reasons.

I'm actually kind of glad Cahhhhleb defended himself so much even if his talking became very tiresome. He needs not to choose someone out of pity or just because they interacted well as friends over the Internet (if this isn't all one big fake). 

Have to sign off now. Can't take any more psychotic rage today. Gino, eject yourself and count your blessings you did not marry her or have a kid with her. (Update: Found out later about his scummy move with the photos.)

Stay safe, comrades!  Dosvedanya. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

I agree with Jasmine and believe her. If she’s going the sugar daddy route, she has better options - better looking with GOOD money. TAKE OFF HIS HAT! GO AHEAD, MA'AM!

Kimbaaaly, you already did beg him for sex, honey.

Go Hamza, the voice of reason! Don't marry Memphis!

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It’s not politically incorrect, it’s an armchair diagnosis which blames his bad behavior on a neurodevelopmental disorder he doesn’t have based on negative stereotypes.  He’s a weirdo- remember when we could just call people weirdos? 

True, I didn't do a fair diagnostic interview. However, I do see traits that look very familiar, and not from an armchair. 

• Love 1

Alright, my friends! This was an extremely boring episode, but we made it through! Thanks for all the snark memories you made for me tonite! I hope you guys enjoy the Super Bowl and I will meet you right here in this exact spot on 2/20! Also will see some of you around the forums! Have a great night everyone! Peace out.

• Love 17

Thank goodness my toothbrush is still here.  I will have a place to sleep tonight.  The snark was fun.  Have a meaningful couple of weeks.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, my friends! This was an extremely boring episode, but we made it through! Thanks for all the snark memories you made for me tonite! I hope you guys enjoy the Super Bowl and I will meet you right here in this exact spot on 2/20! Also will see some of you around the forums! Have a great night everyone! Peace out.

What do you mean boring? I fixed my sewing machine while waiting for something to happen. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

See you in two weeks! Until then...

edited to add: I was so distracted by a glimpse of Gino's bald head I didn't stop to wonder WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WEARING? 

16EFDE10-393F-4DE6-8E42-FDC90193C758.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

Good night, dear snarky pals! I'll see some of you for Fat Chatters or Love After Lockup. And of course we real gluttons for punishment will meet again tomorrow for Darcey and Stacey. I hope Georgi ends that ridiculous parrot headed twit. 

Take care and stay safe! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
15 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

OH, no, Ximena's asking for breast implants!

Dammit, Ximena!  You know, I was okay with her taking money for stuff like appliances and furniture rather than cosmetic surgery, etc.  Now I find my little Tracey Ullman is just like all the rest....sob.

Meanwhile, I think it's kind of pathetic that Gino paid women just for dinner dates.  I think I would have lied and said I paid for sex, it's somehow less embarrassing. 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I knew someone that happened to. Her ex’s new gf sent her photos of them in bed naked. I guess it was to make her jealous? It didn’t work. 

You know, I initially thought  Jasmine was low-key irked that she didn't think to send them to the ex-gf herself, as she was talking about it... Mostly she was upset that he violated her privacy, but if he'd ask could he send them, she would have happily agreed....

Or maybe I'm just jaded...

Great watching with you all, and see you soon. 👋✌️

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, SAME. My older brother is a total math genius, and all the math teachers were licking their chops when I arrived on the scene. I disappointed them all with mad abandon. I managed to flunk Algebra TWICE. they tried to get me to take it again my senior year but I put my foot down. "I've already failed it twice! What makes you think I could pass it a third time?" It is just incomprehensible to me. 

Has anybody ever even used algebra?  Not I!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

No more Tom Brady. I think people love or hate him. I had a coworker whose daughter dated him when he went to U of M and she said he was a nice guy and treated her daughter well. I like silly ass Gronk. 😂

Tom Brady gave me twenty years of exciting Sundays. He got me through three bouts of cancer. He gave me and my sons something to bond over. I wish him well.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tom Brady gave me twenty years of exciting Sundays. He got me through three bouts of cancer. He gave me and my sons something to bond over. I wish him well.

God bless. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Bees52 said:

You know, I initially thought  Jasmine was low-key irked that she didn't think to send them to the ex-gf herself, as she was talking about it... Mostly she was upset that he violated her privacy, but if he'd ask could he send them, she would have happily agreed....

Or maybe I'm just jaded...

Great watching with you all, and see you soon. 👋✌️

That could be true but regardless it is never ok to send intimate photos of your partner to anyone without permission…even if he thought or she would have said yes

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

There’s a possibility that I want to punch Ben in the face.👊🏻

"Three's Company" came on after something else I was watching. I think it's Ben's future. Jeffrey Tambor plays a man who can't take no for an answer from Cindy. He barges into their apartment with a huge engagement ring and shoves it on her finger. His entourage follows: a violinist and a bridal shop owner complete with models.

AND Cindy's suitor said, "God owes me one!"

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Emmeline said:

A little off topic but:

90 Day Fiancé Star Geoffrey Paschel Sentenced to 18 years in Prison Without Possibility of Parole

237598FC-B973-43D5-8E00-5C8D9E318C7B.jpeg

So relieved this beyotch is LOCKED UP! Meanwhile, Varya’s recent Instagram posts really prove that she is sick in the head.

7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I still can’t get over Ben flying 12 hours in that black suit!

Who does that?

He is David 2.0.

7 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is amazing. Many wishes to you.

6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That could be true but regardless it is never ok to send intimate photos of your partner to anyone without permission…even if he thought or she would have said yes

I totally agree! I would not be surprised if Gino turns out to be a rapist in the future.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Wouldn’t it be great if Jasmine ripped off Gino’s hat and uncovered ANOTHER ONE under it!

and so on and so on, like in the cartoons

I would enjoy that so much! I cannot believe I have to wait two whole weeks to see her rightfully and deservingly expose Gino’s head for all the world to see.

Also guys, I was watching After the 90 Days last night and I have to warn you all: Please DO NOT WATCH 1000lb Best Friends. I had to brush my teeth and go to bed and couldn’t help but leave the TV on just for Loren and Alexei to finish airing. That one blonde on the new show (Vanessa SP?) already irritates the everloving fuck out of me. She is BEYOND OBNOXIOUS. She is like the new Tammy, and her friend would be the new Amy. I was physically cringing for 15 minutes watching this shit and then turned the TV off in a big exhale of relief. Now I know that I’ll be turning the TV off at 10:00 STAT from now on!

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Please DO NOT WATCH 1000lb Best Friends

OMG! Too late! Meghan and Vanessa's stories do parallel Tammy and Amy in some ways. They were on Too Large with Dr. Proctor. Meghan followed the diet and lost enough weight to get WLS, (although like Amy, she's putting it back on) but Vanessa did nothing she was told to do just like Tammy. I predict their results will be similar, too. Now they've added two morbidly obese friends to try and coach each other? Their combined weight must already be a ton, certainly not 1K pounds, so the title of the show is a misnomer. 

What the hell was that monstrosity Vanessa was wearing for Girls' Night? It was like she cut an opening in a king sized bedsheet and pulled it up under her armpits. And the little twin hairbuns made her look even more ridiculous. I agree, she's obnoxious! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2