Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

So that’s how it is in that family ?

The saying is that you know how a man is going to treat a woman by the way he keeps his car and how good his relationship is with his mother. He hated his mother and his car was trash.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

There was a trucker demonstration about Covid mandates and policies. Turned in to a right wing thing complete with defiling the Terry Fox statue, people disrespecting the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, stealing from food banks, waving Confederate flags, swatikas, and such. Not a great day for Canada. Also public washrooms were closed so some vulgarity in terms of body fluids. You can look it up for more details.

What a shit show. My Facebook feed is nuts. I am staying out of it. A lot of “ well the demonstration was hijacked and not what it was all about so I support the cause” vs “ ummm the organizers are right wing nut jobs looking for an excuse to protest so do your research and don’t support this shit “  Like…the US has the same mandates…you can’t work there either…I…I don’t get it. 

So Mike has ADHD…that explains a lot

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 9

I'm going on record to say ALL leggings are awful.  They leave nothing to the imagine.  Turn around and look at yourself - just no.   They are pushed because they are cheap to make - no zipper, snap, tailoring, etc.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

The saying is that you know how a man is going to treat a woman by the way he keeps his car and how good his relationship is with his mother. He hated his mother and his car was trash.

Oh, I wish I had known that before I met my former husband. His car was a rolling trash can.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I'm going on record to say ALL leggings are awful.  They leave nothing to the imagine.  Turn around and look at yourself - just no.   They are pushed because they are cheap to make - no zipper, snap, tailoring, etc.  

The cotton ones saved me from a lot of eczema. I'd get it all over my legs and wearing tights was painful. So I'd wear leggings instead. Dress or tunic.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

And bye Elijah, your 5 minutes of fame is over too. 

Oh Elijah's milking it for all he's worth. 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I love leggings and wear them exclusively now. They are comfy and I wear them with long tops so no one will be subjected to the sight of my capacious ass. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
Just now, Frozendiva said:

The cotton ones saved me from a lot of eczema. I'd get it all over my legs and wearing tights was painful. So I'd wear leggings instead. Dress or tunic.

I'm just a GenX gal hoping that 1990/1991 leggings/dress combo comes back someday.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Booo, I love them but only wear them with things that cover my bodacious bootay

• Love 6