Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, endure said:

The big forehead perm

OK - Someone on the episode thread said that Ellie looked like Carrot Top.  (I apologize for not recalling the poster.)  I thought that was harsh, since Carrot Top is such a disgusting freak - above being a prop comic.  But, with her hair pulled back, I see it.  I can't unsee it.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t believe this lady is really moving permanently. 

She was leaving in 5 days last episode.  Her house was not packed.  And, with less than 4 days left, she still hasn't packed, but is having a dinner party.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Ignoring domestic violence is incredibly stupid.  She should get the paperwork to see what happened. Most abusers don’t tell the truth about their behavior.  An ex wife may lie about what happened to avoid getting assaulted again.   

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

OK - Someone on the episode thread said that Ellie looked like Carrot Top.  (I apologize for not recalling the poster.)  I thought that was harsh, since Carrot Top is such a disgusting freak - above being a prop comic.  But, with her hair pulled back, I see it.  I can't unsee it.  

I don't agree at all! She has really nice features and good skin. She could be very attractive is she'd pay a little attention. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Every time Ellie speaks, she makes her choices sound worse.

THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

She was at her best the first five minutes of episode 1. How much worse can this get?

Oh wait: "Even though he fucked me over, I love him."

(sigh)

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

He's with Jenny because he's on the other team, and needs one helluva beard. Like in Victor/Victoria, Jenny's age is so astounding that no one is asking Sumit any other questions. He's hoping that dementia will set in soon, and he can move his lover in as 'professional medical person to care for my wife'.

This is an interesting theory.  I wondered why the first wife never became pregnant.

• Love 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

These Seattle dinner party friends look normal. TLC must not have been able to find any out of work actors to play psychics, furniture salesmen, or small-town creepy immigration attorneys.

Covid probably made them use her real friends. 

• Useful 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

These Seattle dinner party friends look normal. TLC must not have been able to find any out of work actors to play psychics, furniture salesmen, or small-town creepy immigration attorneys.

Oh, those were Seattle people!  that makes sense.. . . they totally have the look.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Her hair is very reminiscent of Nicole Kidman's when she was just starting out.

Not quite. The color was similar, but Nicole's curls weren't as tight.

I was happy when she showed up curly in that limited series I can't remember the title of -- the one with Hugh Grant. She looks so much better curly than straight.

And yeah, I'll say it again: TEAM CURL 🙌

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Domestic violence charge is the reddest flag of all! There's no excuse.

That's why you do an Internet search of folks you meet and date. See if they have any charges against them, court dates, made the newspaper....

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Are they expecting us to believe that Kenny still doesn't speak any Spanish? He's lived in Mexico for what, 2 years now? And living in Florida, he never learned ANY? Come on, Sharp. What sort of chumps do you take us for?

I was in Miami in May, got food poisoning/intestinal infection and spent 3.5 days at Jackson Memorial, not one health care professional spoke without some sort of Spanish accent, my daughter has lived there since last December and now speaks enough to talk to Spanish speaking people not fluently but good enough that they understand her and vis versa.  Kenny probably does not have the confidence to speak to strangers in Spanish, he may know more than he thinks he does.

My fantasy is to wake up one morning speaking fluent French...le sigh, it is not coming easy to moi.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't agree at all! She has really nice features and good skin. She could be very attractive is she'd pay a little attention. 

With her hair pulled back, her hair looked like Carrot Top's.  I agree that she has nice features.  I didn't mean to insult her or call her freakish. 

(I do stand by my harsh criticism and visceral hatred of Carrot Top.  But Ellie does not deserve any of it.)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was in Miami in May, got food poisoning/intestinal infection and spent 3.5 days at Jackson Memorial, not one health care professional spoke without some sort of Spanish accent, my daughter has lived there since last December and now speaks enough to talk to Spanish speaking people not fluently but good enough that they understand her and vis versa.  Kenny probably does not have the confidence to speak to strangers in Spanish, he may know more than he thinks he does.

My fantasy is to wake up one morning speaking fluent French...le sigh, it is not coming easy to moi.

le sigh indeed lol

• Love 1