Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I can't see you as a Mormon, Alina. You will be giving up a lot.

Yeah I don't think the mormons will approve of her dressing up in revealing clothes and taking photos. 

• Love 2
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

One of the most underrated rhythm sections ever...and no, I'm not saying that because I had a big honking poster of John Taylor on my bedroom wall back in the day...

I love this song solely because of John Taylor's bassline. 

• Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

That girl that pedo Ed is about to kiss looks like she’s about to wretch in his face.

Didn't Ed grab her head w/both his hands to hold it in place? Talk about romance. I regretted I just ate dinner because I just about lost it. He's got a scary, weird vibe. 

Methinks there are many things we haven't been told about Six-head Lady. Usually by now they have brought on someone from the person's family. But..."you guys are my family," Also, why is a successful, quirky business owner always alone in a city full of successful, quirky men? And she ain't even 60 yet.    

• Love 3

Ummmm... guys i just remembered something.

Karl Rock who is a youtuber and is married to an Indian gal - i think he still has to leave the country from time to time. Reason I am saying this is because he left and tried to come back and was denied due to certain issues.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny doesn’t want to give up her meager social security pittance monthly check.

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Don’t you see? She gave up everything. Everything!

2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yikes Jenny do not give up your citizenship. Keep drawing that line. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny is going to be a Hari Krishna? Holy hell. Sharp, i didnt see that coming. Wow.

Imagine the spin-offs. Dr. Jenny, Pimple Popper. My Grandma is Pregnant and So am I. Sumit’s 19 Excuses and Counting. I Love a Hundred Year Oldie.

• LOL 6