Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was curious about the LDS presence in Turkey, and found they are there but they refer to them as "volunteers" instead of "missionaries." However, there have been some incidents of Mormons being arrested as possible spies. 

Turkey's a Muslim country but its not extreme. They do have a murderous dictator, though, so that's probably more troublesome for Mormons than the majority religion. 

• Love 3

Bini is being really, really chill about this. This is the most uncomfortable thing I've seen in this episode. It's a "Scott's Tots"-tier full body cringe moment.

Also, did Ariela say that she broke up with him by just fading out of a planned trip after 10 years of marriage?? Did she do it by text message??

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Buying bras is personal and not really a good idea. Girlfriend buying them or not. I understand about toothpaste and her favorite chocolate bars and such.

Yeah, I wouldn’t trust anyone to buy a bra for me. Sometimes not even myself. I have to get fitted every so often to make sure I’m in the right size.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

She said "we never broke up"?

Oh my god she is fucking killing me here. "I just never came home. I figured that I you would just wait patiently for me and you'd welcome me back with no repercussions or recriminations." What a spoiled tactless witch.

• Love 20

Fun times as usual! I cannot wait to have my toes in the sand! The last time we were at the beach we got whipped by a hurricane but this time the weather is looking just about perfect. I'll keep a lookout for Tarik and Hazel.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bini is being really, really chill about this. This is the most uncomfortable thing I've seen in this episode. It's a "Scott's Tots"-tier full body cringe moment.

Also, did Ariela say that she broke up with him by just fading out of a planned trip after 10 years of marriage?? Did she do it by text message??

She didn't even text!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I literally got second hand cringe watching Jenny in Hare Krishna school.  the poor lady should be enjoying retirement, not wasting time on such bullshit.

those beads looked like a rosary on steroids

• LOL 2
  • Love 1