Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Nice hotel room. Sharp finally showing us some nice parts of the foreign countries?

Well, Panama is technically the US, right?

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

So is she espicy or fiery?

I don't know but that maniacal laugh is going to drive me right around the bend. 

Just now, tvrox said:

My Christmas tip to you: At home COVID tests are the new toilet paper. Selling out as soon as they are on the shelves. If you see it, buy it! 

My city is really ramping up walk in free testing for residents, thank goodness. I tried to buy a test online a month or two ago and it was a complete fail. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

My Christmas tip to you: At home COVID tests are the new toilet paper. Selling out as soon as they are on the shelves. If you see it, buy it! 

Major lineups here to get one. Free. Only one per person. Some folks want 5-9.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

They're using Carmen as the music....

Yes, because Panama and Spain are exactly the same place🙄

i am not liking Jasmine. It bothers me that neither of her children live with her and also that they split up brothers. She seems very shallow and superficial, and it sounds  like she hates men. 

• Love 11

Dad Caleb: That's not on the list of countries you said you wanted to visit. You know, the one you typed up and submitted to me and your mother for our approval. I'm afraid we'll need to bring this to upper management for further action.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Major lineups here to get one. Free. Only one per person. Some folks want 5-9.

Oof. I had bought several a couple of months ago for pre-Thanksgiving testing but still have some left for pre-Christmas testing. At this point I figure it’s a “when” I catch it, not an “if.”

• Love 4