Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TazDevil said:

What up Peeps!!  I am all boosted and finally past those side effects and ready to snark!!

I got THREE vaccines yesterday: flu, pneumonia #1, and shingles #1. Booster was on 11/4 and I had more SEs from that than the first two doses. Last night I was in bed early with chills and chattering teeth. It did ease up somewhat, later on. I must be insane, but the drugstore lets people sign up for up to four. So I can't even watch the show but I saw the preview. I need a 90-Day Fiance vaccine so I am immune to the horrors or at least don't get hospitalized.    

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
Just now, Tuneful said:

I got THREE vaccines yesterdayL flu, pneumonia #1, and shingles #1. Booster was on 11/4 and I had more SEs from that than the first two doses. Last night I was in bed early with chills and chattering teeth. It did ease up a bit later on. I must be insane, but the drugstore let you sign up for up to four. So I can't even watch the show but I saw the preview.   

You are brave!  I’m spreading them out. No issues with the first 2 Moderna, but booster gave me a day long headache and joint pain.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

The only thing I do envy about Ari is the ability to braid your own hair.

They have a makeup and hair person. I think it's one reason Ellie and Jenny look as good as they do at times. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

So, I see a theme emerging--"don't push me! If someone says 'you have to do it' that makes me not want to do it!". Ari claims to want this, until it becomes a reality. Now she's squirrelly. 

Oh, and because it can't be said enough, fuck you Ari.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

No, Jenny, don't go to the Hare Krishna temple to talk to your "friend".  Get yourself a plane ticket, pack your shit, and go stay in a hotel at the airport until your flight.  Sumit told you what he wants, even if you don't want to hear it.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Armando should do the Safety Dance:

"We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind

You know who also needs a good dose of that, tight-azz Ari (poor Bini, the bongo magician)

• Love 2

Ari is horrible, Kenny’s children are shitheads, Sumit and Jenny are putting on Golden Raspberry worthy performances, Ellie and Victor are just…

fuck this show.  I’ma find something better to do, like chew on broken glass.

also, poor Jazz :(

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, endure said:

Oh for crying out loud Ari, you can go back to Ethiopia, you don't have any reason not to.....except pathetic excuses.  

She keeps saying she’s embarrassed or looks stupid to her friends, but 1) what friends? and 2)no one really liked her in the first place.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, endure said:

Oh for crying out loud Ari, you can go back to Ethiopia, you don't have any reason not to.....except pathetic excuses.  

She's so afraid everyone will be meeeeeean. Hey Ari, pro tip. If you weren't a raging asshole who spend her whole life alienating people and pissing them off, no one would be mean to you. Facts. 

• Love 20
32 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I am not sure!  We're having a dinner date thing (it's just a friend date, we usually get food every couple of months to just catch up), so maybe after a few cocktails and this dinner I'll have a better idea of if this is a Regular Thing or if it was a one-time thing. :D 

Here's hoping! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

She keeps saying she’s embarrassed or looks stupid to her friends, but 1) what friends? and 2)no one really liked her in the first place.

Areola wishes she had friends who would think she was stupid. I’m sure Leandro is on his knees, thanking the gods that he’s no longer married to her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Ari is horrible, Kenny’s children are shitheads, Sumit and Jenny are putting on Golden Raspberry worthy performances, Ellie and Victor are just…

fuck this show.  I’ma find something better to do, like chew on broken glass.

also, poor Jazz :(

And there's so many good shows to watch WTF...like Ted Lasso.././.but snarking this crap is funny!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Ari doesn’t realize that she has looked stupid all along. Because of her own behavior and no one else’s. 

• Love 9