Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Bilal there's silence, as in holding your peace, and then there's the shut out.

You shut her out, for the rest of the day, and at a social function.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shrug. There are degrees. She's clearly not as conservative as Mo is.

Yes there are degrees.  I worked with a Muslim female and she wore dresses with no tights, her arms were bare and I never saw her in a head dress (sorry can't think of the name) except when Eid rolled around then she would wear a head scarf.  I was more covered than her, lol!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That could change, quickly and with great force. 

"I don't want you to cry but it was pretty hurtful to ME". I mean, who's the real victim here?

God he is such a slippery, lying fuck. 

"If I hurt your feelings I would apologize and be sincerely sorry". Lying liar who lies. 

"I didn't say I was canceling date night!" Um, yes you did. Fuck you Bilal. With a pine cone. A burring pine cone. 

Watching an emotional abuser hurt someone is horrible. 

• Love 11
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“You hit me pretty hard.” Fuck this guy.

Oh Bilal, this forum has people, sane, normal people, who want to smack the living crap out of you, dickhead.  We will show you how a "hard" hit feels.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

Well, next week looks interesting. Until it isn’t.

Your snark is so uplifting. If only we could market it, maybe in a jar or something? Stephanie can be a consultant. Have a great week, one and all. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

Yes Yve, choose a bikini over a man-baby.

Just when I think Bilal can’t get any worse than urine, his next segment preview airs and he’s worse than a non-flushed gas station toilet.

Kara’s ex looks super trashy. I’m looking forward to that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yes Yve, choose a bikini over a man-baby.

Just when I think Bilal can’t get any worse than urine, his next segment preview airs and he’s worse than a non-flushed gas station toilet.

Kara’s ex looks super trashy. I’m looking forward to that.

Take a number and take a seat.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Alright, my friends! That was a very eventful snark night! It was unforgettable and full of witty one-liners! I hope to see you all next week and continue this shitshow! Will also see some of you tomorrow for The Single Life Tell All! Have a great night, m’dears! Peace out.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes there are degrees.  I worked with a Muslim female and she wore dresses with no tights, her arms were bare and I never saw her in a head dress (sorry can't think of the name) except when Eid rolled around then she would wear a head scarf.  I was more covered than her, lol!

We had tons of Muslim students at the dental school. About 50/50 wrt who was fully covered and who wore western dress. And of course a women students would treat male patients, and be mentored by male instructors. The bigoted view this show gives of Muslims as one size fits all, more conservative than the Ayatollah really frosts my ass. 

• Love 13
(edited)

Well, that was good snark tonight!!  I'm gonna go look for pine cones now.  I live in a pine tree forest.  There should be plenty to shove up Bile Duct's butt.  I'll bring a big bag.  Meet you in Kansas City.

Edited by goofygirl
wrong town
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Thanks for the good snark.  Have a meaningful week.

6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Looks like there's going to be another faux school reunion next week. 🙄

Thanks for making this old broad laugh tonight.

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Your snark is so uplifting. If only we could market it, maybe in a jar or something? Stephanie can be a consultant. Have a great week, one and all. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

C'mere, Bileduct. I'll show you a smack. 

Well have a great week ahead, everyone! Xoxoxo

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Only the snark makes this bearable.

Till next time.

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, my friends! That was a very eventful snark night! It was unforgettable and full of witty one-liners! I hope to see you all next week and continue this shitshow! Will also see some of you tomorrow for The Single Life Tell All! Have a great night, m’dears! Peace out.

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Good night sweet hearts 🥰 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Great snark - hope things liven up a little next week on the TV, the snark is great.  Have a great week.

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Good night everyone!  thanks for all the great snark!

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Will there be a show next week? I’ll be away so Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Mini golf seems like a weird choice for a bonding activity. Maybe if they were 10... 

I've been 10 almost 7 times and I like Miniature Golf. 😀

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Good night everyone! I'll  see some of you  tomorrow, if I'm not melted from this 90+ degree heat,  for the Single Life Tell Too Much.

If not, have a great week. ✌️❤️

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, Jibri and Miona have to live with mom and dad, and I'm guessing that they're her sponsor?   So, the gruesome twosome better stop whining.    However Miona whining about moving out to their own place, and back to L.A. is funny.    

Here's a scene for Bini Meets NYC, when they cancel it, he tries to drink out of the East Rvier, and dissolves instantly.

At last someone I could win against in mini golf, John the soused fool.  

Why are the previews always so much better than the actual show?  I guess they only show the juicy parts to keep me tuning in.   Ari's finally right about something, the second the money dries up, he'll be gone.   He loves the money that he gets, not anyone else. 

I love the Chewy commercials.     

I wouldn't drink out of a public water fountain in New York at any time, much less during COVID. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I legally can't...but he drinks in the morning, his eyes are shot, he shakes (meaning nerve damage), he slurs, his walk is unsteady, he's pasty as Hell and he can't seem to function without a little lubrication. 

John said it okay to drink on his day off, but I wonder what shape he's in on work days. I hope Vivint has good workers comp insurance because installing security systems must involve climbing ladders and working with electricity and power tools. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Doublemint said:

Is there anyone to like here?   I seem to hate them all.

Maybe Guillermo. It’s slim pickings when Thais seems tolerable. And though Bilal is the worst, I have my doubts about Shaeeda too. I mean, she picked him. And she wasn’t warm with the kids.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d never make it as a Muslim. I’d need a crane to pick me up from the floor after every service.

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We had tons of Muslim students at the dental school. About 50/50 wrt who was fully covered and who wore western dress. And of course a women students would treat male patients, and be mentored by male instructors. The bigoted view this show gives of Muslims as one size fits all, more conservative than the Ayatollah really frosts my ass. 

Exactly! Y'all get it. And for anyone else in this century that doesn't (looking at you Matt Sharp), let's go over the basics:

NOT EQUAL.jpg

• Love 8
(edited)

Also, there's huge diversity amongst Muslims in any one country or society. One of my best friends (the one in prison, sadly 😞), started out as a Sunni in his early twenties (he later converted to Shi'a). People would say he was SO devout if they saw that he wouldn't even drink water on hot days, when Ramadan fell in the summer.  Not even while playing basketball! But, as a young red-blooded male, he was a hooooor! That boy would fuck anything that moved. He came to my house and the fish stopped swimming! [© Eddie Murphy]. And like any Muslim living in a non -Muslim culture, he had great trouble finding time and privacy to make salah 5x/day...let alone the time and facilities for wudu (ablutions/washing), so it sometimes got missed.

Oh, on the Hijab vs Chador vs Niqab vs Burqa thing, that's the most obvious example of Religion not being the same as culture. I asked my buddy about it (countless times, I recall), and he said that, in essence, all the Quran decrees is modesty.

Edited by Trackdawg
Battery, Aziz
  • Love 8

Ari is an asshole. Okay, that's not news. But this particular fight was wholly unnecessary. She's carrying the whole family? Um, no. Her parents are. Bini is the only one who showed her parents any gratitude! She was busy bitching about her mom renting them a 2 bedroom! She's just a fucking evil gaslighter. All Bini said was he could see them living in Manhattan. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Lots of street performers in NYC, you have to be  very good, lots of competition.

Or something that makes you stand out because no one else is doing it...like butt bongo playing.

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, tvrox said:

I wouldn't drink out of a public water fountain in New York at any time, much less during COVID. 

One of the worst things I had to do during COVID was use a public bathroom. I would walk in the stall and not only see someone forgot to flush their bloody shit down the toilet, but also that they rolled toilet paper all over the seat and that there’s a candy wrapper on the floor. I couldn’t help but vomit the fuck out of myself.

4 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I feel like Bilal is going to snap & demand that Shae walk across 3 burroughs to fetch him some Junior's cheesecake.

If she refuses to do it, he will then treat her like a kindergartener and demand that she take a timeout.

4 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ari is an asshole. Okay, that's not news. But this particular fight was wholly unnecessary. She's carrying the whole family? Um, no. Her parents are. Bini is the only one who showed her parents any gratitude! She was busy bitching about her mom renting them a 2 bedroom! She's just a fucking evil gaslighter. All Bini said was he could see them living in Manhattan. 

She doesn’t even want to know what work feels like! She just wants to continue to mooch off her parents for the rest of her life.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Great, now I am singing "Snark in Jar," to the tune of "Dick In A Box."

• LOL 6
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Great, now I am singing "Snark in Jar," to the tune of "Dick In A Box."

You mean Fart in a Jar?

6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Bilal, enough with the lectures, FFS! He mansplains EVERYTHING ad nauseum and twists everything to be all about HIM. 

His petty attitude really triggers me.

• Love 2

Guys. I'm pregaming with last week's show and for serious Jibri's mama is giving me the pip. She is twisting every word he says and projecting her shit like MAD. "90 days isn't very long!" she moos. Lady, your son didn't just pick her up at the airport. He's known her for some time and didn't he live in Serbia? When Miona told Jibri about the Laundry Exchange, she told the truth. (Mama held up one of her tiny shirts and asked her what it was, Miona told her, and Mama looked like she ate a bad clam and said she didn't want Miona taking her breasts out for an airing while her husband was around). Mama's mad insecure with Miona in the house and seems quite anxious to slut shame her. Putting aside that yes, she can expect that her houseguest pitch in and yes, if she's uncomfortable with some of Miona's clothing choices, that's fine. But bleating that she's "fake" because Miona didn't start a fight with her, or telling her son that she's afraid Miona expects everyone to do everything for her because "she's pretty and she has big breasts" says a lot more about Mama than it does about Miona. And Christ knows, I don't even like Miona. But Mama Jibri is a nutcase. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. I'm pregaming with last week's show and for serious Jibri's mama is giving me the pip. She is twisting every word he says and projecting her shit like MAD. "90 days isn't very long!" she moos. Lady, your son didn't just pick her up at the airport. He's known her for some time and didn't he live in Serbia? When Miona told Jibri about the Laundry Exchange, she told the truth. (Mama held up one of her tiny shirts and asked her what it was, Miona told her, and Mama looked like she ate a bad clam and said she didn't want Miona taking her breasts out for an airing while her husband was around). Mama's mad insecure with Miona in the house and seems quite anxious to slut shame her. Putting aside that yes, she can expect that her houseguest pitch in and yes, if she's uncomfortable with some of Miona's clothing choices, that's fine. But bleating that she's "fake" because Miona didn't start a fight with her, or telling her son that she's afraid Miona expects everyone to do everything for her because "she's pretty and she has big breasts" says a lot more about Mama than it does about Miona. And Christ knows, I don't even like Miona. But Mama Jibri is a nutcase. 

I thought mama jibjab told him the truth as well & he then twisted it. 

• Love 4