Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, firefly said:

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump,in heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

I'll be thinking of both of you.   A friend's husband had a heart transplant just over 8 years ago, and it's miraculous what they can do for heart issues.   The transplant centers have the best medical staff in the world, and I know he'sin good hands.           

Jenny I hope that your husband gets a heart soon. When my daughter died, the one thing that held us all together was knowing that someone was going to get her heart. It is an amazing process and I have been fortunate to meet the recipient, hug her and hear my daughter’s heart beat inside another.  I’m not sure how old your husband is, but my Sarah’s recipient was 59 and still lives on after twelve years. I’m keeping you close in my heart and in my thoughts. May he be well soon.

So sorry to hear this! I have your husband in my prayers. Sending love and hugs to you. ❤️

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Two things I didn't expect last night:

Jasmine forgiving Gino

Mahogany actually showing up

otherwise, it was a totally predictable snooze which was a big letdown after a two week hiatus. 

Was hoping Mahogany didn’t show up because Ben deserves to be stood up.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

That truly is the best way to spend Sunday night. 

💕💕  yinz all forever 

I love Evil Lives Here, but some I have to stop watching.  And now I know you are from Pennsylvania!

X, you have kids in the house and you came home at nine am?  And you are hungover?  Those kids will be illiterate, socially odd and mocked.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/20/2022 at 7:39 PM, JennyMominFL said:

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump,in heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.  I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. 

I am just watching now but Mahogany sounds….American. Her English is too…clean? The inflection is very reflective of a native English speaker. I could be wrong here.

Gino seems to think this is all hilarious. I did laugh when Gino whipped out another hat when she threw his away. He thinks she is a joke, his self satisfied smirk says it all. She is no prize but she should  have never forgiven him.

by liking her space does Ximena mean partying all night with other men and leaving her kids for her dad and sister to watch?  Now we see the real Ximena. Money from a loan shark to get boobies…not feed her children. Class act. 

I am so sorry @JennyMominFL. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
On 2/21/2022 at 2:34 PM, magemaud said:

I guess her sister, father and step-mother all live there? 

Yes, when Mike went there to get engaged, Ximena introduced him to her family, and claims that the relatives are just living there temporarily.   However, my guess is 'temporarily' is a lie, and it's everyone living on Mike's money.   

Isn't there a legal way for Ximena to bring the boys with her when she comes on a K-1?   The boys come on a K-2.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am just watching now but Mahogany sounds….American. Her English is too…clean? The inflection is very reflective of a native English speaker. I could be wrong here.

Maybe, like Armando, she grew up watching American TV shows and learned her accent from there?

• Useful 1
On 2/20/2022 at 4:08 PM, OoogleEyes said:

You're not alone 'Dawg! Con-people (and their victims) fascinate me.

Do you have HBO? Generation Hustle was really good, like American Greed,  but in HD, with crazier, victim-narrated stories...and without Stacy Keach's 200db screaming.

Spoiler

I swear, there's an episode where a teenage kid gets rich -- teaching his fans how to scam -- using his terrible hip-hop songs. Fucking batshit cray.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Isn't there a legal way for Ximena to bring the boys with her when she comes on a K-1? 

IIRC, Mike said something about them planning to get married in Colombia, so then wouldn't she come on a Spousal Visa? Even if the boys had to come later, I don't get the impression that Ximena would be heartbroken to leave them behind. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1

Maybe Mike has that for a plan, but I'm hoping he consulted an experienced immigration attorney about the best way to apply, and get the kids here.   I don't think applying after marrying in Colombia will be the best way forward.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
On 2/23/2022 at 4:00 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Maybe Mike has that for a plan, but I'm hoping he consulted an experienced immigration attorney about the best way to apply, and get the kids here.   I don't think applying after marrying in Colombia will be the best way forward.    

From the looks of things, I think it’s a moot point.

• Love 4

Not a fan of Mike or his line of questioning but seriously, your fiancé rolls into town, he wants to go home (probably tired from jet lag and spend time with you) and you send him home in a taxi and party till 9 am.

Wonder who was watching the kids. Good mother my ass.

• Love 16

I see 'Inventing Anna' mentioned above, I watched that this week and enjoyed it. I had read the articles years ago and was interested in the case.

I am upgrading my internet March 1 so hopefully that will help with my streaming so I won't run into problems like last week when I tried to watch the show.

Hope everyone is doing well and ready to snark.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Good evening peeps! Tonight's snark from me will be accompanied by the in-flight movie, "Adventures in Babysitting." And hopefully the kid I'm babysitting, (my little cousin) won't try to swipe the remote from me to watch cartoons.

• Love 12

Finally! I've had a week.  Had to work all weekend.  Miss my son who just left for the military.  I feel sad.  I have this dumb cat on my bed who always looks dirty and refuses to let me brush him.  But he is my company tonight.  

Ready for some trash!   And I guess we have to hear about how Kim had sex??  Gross, please no.

• Love 16

Ugh, I find Ximena grotesque.   She has plenty of money for her tattoos, maybe she could have that mole on her face removed.  How does she intend to pay the loan shark back for the boob job?  Wise up Mike and get the hell out of there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Finally! I've had a week.  Had to work all weekend.  Miss my son who just left for the military.  I feel sad.  I have this dumb cat on my bed who always looks dirty and refuses to let me brush him.  But he is my company tonight.  

Ready for some trash!   And I guess we have to hear about how Kim had sex??  Gross, please no.

Big hugs, my son is only up in Michigan but it’s so hard

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike, with his little bird chest, wearing a black wife beater. All I can do is laugh.

Ximena must have given him that rosary he’s wearing like a necklace. He's probably clueless what it is since he’s Jewish! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I see 'Inventing Anna' mentioned above, I watched that this week and enjoyed it. I had read the articles years ago and was interested in the case.

I am upgrading my internet March 1 so hopefully that will help with my streaming so I won't run into problems like last week when I tried to watch the show.

Hope everyone is doing well and ready to snark.

Hey, this just reminds me I just finished watching an episode of Inventing Anna earlier today and it was fab!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

You’ve come to the right place. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Ugh, I find Ximena grotesque.   She has plenty of money for her tattoos, maybe she could have that mole on her face removed.  How does she intend to pay the loan shark back for the boob job?  Wise up Mike and get the hell out of there.

Caming? Only Fans?  Unfiltrd ? (i learned about that one today)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Ugh, I find Ximena grotesque.   She has plenty of money for her tattoos, maybe she could have that mole on her face removed.  How does she intend to pay the loan shark back for the boob job?  

From all her "modeling" work!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Every week, I have the same question: Can Kim be even more cringe than the week before?

Come on! You know a statement like that is catnip to the crackerjack Sharp writing team! Consider the gauntlet hurled. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8