Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

It’s really good but took me some time to get into. It is really creepy! Sort of left me with the same feeling that Midsommer did after watching

Yes it is creepy. I figured if she was asking about that wolf show it may not bother her. 🤣

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Anyone hear the rumor that 90 day won't be on the Sunday when the Superbowl is on?

True?

Bc some of us DONT watch football.

Next Sunday, the 13th is apparently Super Bowl Sunday.    I only know because there is nothing new on any channel, including TLC.     Since I can see the commercials online, I won't even have to put up with trying to see the game for the commercials.    

They always have the half time on youtube or somewhere after the game, and the commercials are usually around somewhere too, so I can skip the game.  

Could Memphis please talk in plain English instead of Cave Woman?        

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Are we not going to get the Mike-running-like-Pole scene????

Since she said yes, I’m wondering if he cancels his flight and it’s a romance movie scene with him running back to her…except it’s Mike…and she’s already found another criminal.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm there for the commercials and half time show.

Same. The Super Bowl commercials are like no other commercial. They're very fun to watch. And I cannot wait to see my gal Mary J. Blige kill it at halftime!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I just started that last night! Another really cute, quirky show is "Detectorists" on Amazon Prime (and some other free apps like Pluto and Tubi.) Charming characters, subtle British humor. 

"What We Do in the Shadows" is hilarious. Three seasons so far.

Yep, watched all three seasons and the last was the finale. I loved it, but I don’t think it would appeal to everyone. 

🦇

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Next Sunday, the 13th is apparently Super Bowl Sunday.    I only know because there is nothing new on any channel, including TLC.     Since I can see the commercials online, I won't even have to put up with trying to see the game for the commercials.

Could Memphis please talk in plain English instead of Cave Woman?        

Since is the Cincinnati Bengals I’m  actually mildly interested this year, but not enough to watch.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Ben. You’re an annoying idiot. 

Anyone watch Making the Team Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? This is Vivian’s lucid dream poem all over again.

LOL MTT: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders is my other reality TV obsession. 

Edited by tvrox
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm there for the commercials and half time show.

I’m totally there only for the halftime show. Because I’m in Canada, we don’t get the commercials (it was a condition in whatever the new NAFTA is). We had a few short years where we could see them, like the few short years that we had Target. 

• Love 4