Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I honeymooned at Disney, and spend my first anniversary there. It was wonderful! I still have the ring my ex-husband had made for me there...I still love that ring!

So what is it like? You get ride and food passes? My friend tried to explain but I didn’t get it. You stay on the grounds?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2

Jasmine saying that she wants Gino's "pee-pee" and then the camera doing a close-up immediately of Gino's crotch is UNFAIR TO ALL OF US.  

Now wait a second, IS HE CRYING???

Edited by Eldemarge
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I was going to go dry tonight but these guys are sooooo boring.

What can i mix with vodka besides OJ ?

Grapefruit juice to make a greyhound.  Salt the rim and make it a salty dog!!  Grapefruit juice with tequila is a Paloma.

Hey Allina?  I lived with my exhusband for YEARS as, one, money, and two our kids did NOT decide for us to get s divorce.  Why should they go back and forth?  And yes my current and final hubby knew all about it.  Never drilled me never quizzed me.

Hugs to @Angry Moldavian.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You know he would never be allowed a stripper.

I wonder if she forbid him to leave his room for fear he may look at another woman.

Yeah he wasn't allowed to tip the waitress. What about tipping the stripper?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Every time someone brings God in as an explanation for their shitty behavior or life choices, it really annoys and angers me. Sigh.

Me too.  Watching a show about men engaging in shitty behavior.  The minister was in a fundy church and he was so gross.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So what is it like? You get ride and food passes? My friend tried to explain but I didn’t get it. 

Aren’t there a number of restaurants/activities that cater to adults? I can see the parks being a fun thing to do as an adult couple.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So what is it like? You get ride and food passes? My friend tried to explain but I didn’t get it. 

Oh, it's wonderful!! Yes, you get passes to travel around the park and to and from your hotel, and meal vouchers to have meals at any restaurant in the park. The cost is included in the exorbitant price of admission. 

It's sooo worth it. I had breakfast with Cinderella and took pictures with Goofy. I met Figment, too. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I honeymooned at Disney, and spend my first anniversary there. It was wonderful! I still have the ring my ex-husband had made for me there...I still love that ring!

Before covid we went to Disneyland every two months....we had it down to a fine science, jump on the plane at 7 a.m. and be in the park by 11:30 a.m.   It was a lot of fun and we actually got to know some of the castmembers.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

None of them apologized or showed remorse.  Then, they left Gino with Jasmine, when they know that she's crazy.  The friends suck.

The friends were just for show.

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hi guys, not staying. I lost my girl Adelaide (Jack RussellTerrier). I just can’t do it tonight, but be back next Sunday xx

I'm so sorry! We're thinking of you and your girl. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Gino looked like he was going to barf watching that video

For once, I felt really sorry for him. That was a Pedro's mean sister move. 

2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

The friends were just for show.

They were hired buttheads, but still buttheads. 

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, greekmom said:

What can i mix with vodka besides OJ ?

A wastebasket, by the head of the bed.

Says a friend. Who hasn't had it since a conference in Florida 10 years ago. I'm told the fresh-squeezed went down real easy. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Omg, even though I got 9 hrs of sleep last night, this show is making me slooooow sleepy! I can’t hang in there.  Can I get it On Demand?  Lol

Looks like that's what Mike is getting. Gino, too. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Omg, even though I got 9 hrs of sleep last night, this show is making me slooooow sleepy! I can’t hang in there.  Can I get it On Demand?  Lol

What? Lame Strippergate wasn't enough entertainment? 😲

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hmmm Mike has bad things about him.

Yeah farter and hitman are really the same thing. Right?

It all depends on what your weapon of choice is. Gun with or without silencer or silent but deadly farts (although Mike’s farts weren’t silent!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, it's wonderful!! Yes, you get passes to travel around the park and to and from your hotel,iand meal vouchers to have meals at any restaurant in the park. The cost is included in the exorbitant price of admission. 

It's sooo worth it. I had breakfast with Cinderella and took pictures with Goofy. I met Figment, too. 

I went once as a kid and I just remember feeling hot, overwhelmed and spent most of my time waiting in line. The food was meh and the crowds were insane. Just not for me I guess but it wasn’t the magical experience I expected. 
I loved Paris but a lot of people hate it…different strokes and all.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
Just now, firefly said:

It all depends on what your weapon of choice is. Gun with or without silencer or silent but deadly farts (although Mike’s farts weren’t silent!)

i can see why daddy Ximena isn't impressed with Mike.

• Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I went once as a kid and I just remember feeling hot, overwhelmed and spent most of my time waiting in line. The food was meh and the crowds were insane. Just not for me I guess but it wasn’t the magical experience I expected. 

my dad use to say why would you want to go there for a week when we can spend 6 weeks in Greece.

Never gone. Never will.

• Love 8