Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

We have them in Maine. HVAC, it's called.

Yeah I know it’s just generally not going to be a four-year degree. I love HVAC grads because lawd knows they make life livable down here in the south!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I’m sorry, but I’m confused. Mike is still the caregiver for his grandfather and father, right? Does he really expect that Ximena and her kids will move into his home and happily join him in the household tasks and elder care?? I think she’d prefer taking her chances staying in the same country as el sicario. 

Ximena is in for a shock

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Kim is really ugly. She’s trying to score a hot young guy and she looks like she’s cleaning the bathrooms.

There are women bathroom cleaners who are way hotter then this while cleaning a bathroom.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Yeah I know it’s just generally not going to be a four-year degree. I love HVAC grads because lawd knows they make life livable down here in the south!

We need the H part here. It was -7°F when I woke up.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorry but that two year certificate will mean nothing in the US

He can likely test into licensing in most states if he has certification from overseas. He may have to take a couple of classes to learn codes and regulation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

If anyone is interested, "Zara" dropped on You Tube today! 

Okay, no amount of coaching by BGK is going to turn SJB into MJ! 

I can't wait until Kim finds out who Zara really is. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I understand that Memphis has had a rough past, but in her adult life, she really hasn’t absorbed any manners or basic common decency? This isn’t how you behave when you’re at someone’s house. Sweet baby jesus on a skateboard! She is awful. 

Manners and basic common decency doesn't make for interesting reality tv. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

It may actually be ok.  If he knows his trade, he could find work or apprentice especially now.

Bet not. I have 2 friends who are Architects from Tunisia. They are not legal allowed to be Architects here. Does not count at all, they have to do all the testing again here.

• Love 4