Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Mike is supporting Ximena, her kids and god knows who else but her father doesn’t know if he’s suitable for his daughter.  The woman who banged the boyfriend in prison and got pregnant.

• LOL 3
  • Love 20

Those little boys are adorable. So sad that they know Mike as one of the best boyfriends their mom has ever had. They don’t even have their adult teeth yet and mom has clearly had more than a few men around her kids.

• Love 17

I gave up.on darcey and Stacey a long time ago. 

Them, Whitney, and someone else.

I'd end up so.pissed and disgusted it was hard to decompress. 

Because some of that shit is real and I guess I'm too sensitive. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We are supposed to get snow in Baltimore, it was 60 degrees today...tomorrow high of 35, it makes no sense to me.

The days are a couple of minutes longer! Well, more daylight.

• Love 6
Just now, Andi27 said:

We're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow in Maryland tomorrow. First measurable snow we've had in the DC metro area in a couple of years.

I’m praying this doesn’t happen. I freaking hate snow and I hate shoveling it even more. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, seasons said:

Oh no. Those poor boys.  Stupid mother has messed them up already. I'm sure mike would be good for them. 

He would at least play legos with them,

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Dad annoys me, Mike is trying to learn and he is paying your daughters bills. Is her prison baby daddy more adequate ?  Where was he when she was stocking her legs in the air in jail?

He should be proud of his daughter. Preggers at 15. Then again with jailbird bf. 
She's lucky she's landed a sap like Mike.

• Love 12
Just now, charmed1 said:

Those little boys are adorable. So sad that they know Mike as one of the best boyfriends their mom has ever had. They don’t even have their adult teeth yet and mom has clearly had more than a few men around her kids.

Sometimes, that truly can't be helped.  I feel kind of sorry for Ximena--it looks like she's had few options.  It looks to me that she'd move heaven and earth (or marry an American nerd) to provide for her boys.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m praying this doesn’t happen. I freaking hate snow and I hate shoveling it even more. 

I don't think it'll stick to the roads and sidewalks with how warm it's been recently.  (NoVA here, and looking forward to the snow since I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow!)

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

We're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow in Maryland tomorrow. First measurable snow we've had in the DC metro area in a couple of years.

Thank goodness, we'll miss that storm in Pittsburgh 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Mike is supporting Ximena, her kids and god knows who else but her father doesn’t know if he’s suitable for his daughter.  The woman who banged the boyfriend in prison and got pregnant.

He has no problem sitting on the furniture he bought and eating the food in the new fridge 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

At least she won't be demanding a boob job

Speaking of boob jobs, does anyone know if Jazz had one or are those huge breasts the result of some kind of hormone treatments? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of boob jobs, does anyone know if Jazz had one or are those huge breasts the result of some kind of hormone treatments? 

She gained 100 lbs right? That will maximize anybody’s mammaries

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

I am looking forward to it, I went to the Giant around 4:30 this evening and it was a mad house, I really did need milk, I swear!

• LOL 4