Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Look at her feet! SHE'S WEARING SCUFFS! 

I am so fucking dead. For real. 

BGKim is going full metal Darcey here. Let's see her pound a few drinks, light a cigarette and start to cry. 

Her feet are swollen ~ was scuffs or barefoot!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t snark on Wiccans.,..my BFF is Wiccan and she made me charms and did some spells/chants after my dad died. I honestly found it very comforting and soothing.

But we can still snark on Ella and her stupidity?!?! Right?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Looks like a pretty straightforward European tradition from where I'm sitting. 

Except she was casting the circle from east to west and north to south, which is a crosshatch, not a circle. These dopes read the first chapter of To Ride a Silver Broomstick and called it an initiation.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Well, a little primer on Wiccan.  The Learning Channel.

Not for nothing, but one more our Ella manages to be insulting. She's "dabbled" in Wicca since college? Imagine if she said she'd "dabbled" in Episcopalianism, or Judaism. Its a religion that people take seriously. She is awful. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

But we can still snark on Ella and her stupidity?!?! Right?

Of course! I don’t think she is the real deal. She seems to like to stick her toe in many ponds….larping, Wicca etc just to be “ different”

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Not for nothing, but one more our Ella manages to be insulting. She's "dabbled" in Wicca since college? Imagine if she said she'd "dabbled" in Episcopalianism, or Judaism. Its a religion that people take seriously. She is awful. 

This! Thank you

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Wait…how is Johnny coming to the US when at the time this was filmed our borders were closed to international travel? Right? 

Spoiler

i dont think he makes it.

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Full body condom with face mask...eww.

LOL. Where is trackdawg with their visuals?

His fat relative/friend is really the pot calling the kettle black.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Aren’t they suppose to be dancing naked under a full moon around a fire in the woods?!?

If someone at TLC even thought about this idea, it would have happened.  Complete with blurred out naughty bits.    

Johnny looks older on the show tonight, than he does on the computer.    So, I guess he uses filters or something?   He's 35?  Looks older. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Yeah, I was getting pretty insulted here. I just stopped dating someone who snarked "Don't cast a spell on me" and thought it was funny.  It was early on, and I wasn't feeling it...that comment made the decision easy, though.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8