Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Announcing a new child in the world, 5:35 p.m., west coast time, Oliver Thomas, Mrs. Floatingbison's daughter's first baby.  I guess I'm a step grandfather now.  I better shape up and set a good example from now on.   Nawwwww, that's not gonna happen. . . .

Congrats!! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Raul misunderstood, he thought the invite was for running a train

I'll show myself out....

🎵The train kept a rollin', all night long🎶

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Okay, I will give a pass to Kenny on his crying. If there was an appropriate time for waterworks, it was this wedding. And I sniffled right along with him when he talked of the friends he lost in the 80s who’d have loved to see this day. Those were very dark times indeed and filled with heinous discrimination and ignorance. Congratulations, Kenny and Armando. 

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Paging Britney Spears' father.... we have a new candidate for you for a conservatorship, her name is Jenny.

100%. I’ve said all along this woman cannot be trusted to handle her own money or affairs, however paltry the sum. I’ll bet her accountant (or lawyer?) in Palm Springs would agree with us. That man’s eyes were bugging out of his head when she told him her plans to leave all her furniture and go to India with very few funds. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

100%. I’ve said all along this woman cannot be trusted to handle her own money or affairs, however paltry the sum. I’ll bet her accountant (or lawyer?) in Palm Springs would agree with us. That man’s eyes were bugging out of his head when she told him her plans to leave all her furniture and go to India with very few funds. 

She reminds me of those women you hear about in youtube videos that were romance scammed.

• Love 6

I hate the Flo and little animals Progressive commercial.   I want to know what idiot green lighted that storyline.   

I'm sure Jenny's financial advisor (or whoever they hired for the scene) has known several people who lost everything to scammers. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4