Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

Sumit looks about as happy as I was in gym class when the teacher announced that the physical fitness tests were starting.

I probably won't watch the tell-all next week because I'm done with these people -- but not YOU people! See y'all for more fun and snark with the new couples in a couple weeks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Looks like Bini got approved for the spousal visa?

I cannot stand Kenny's kids.

Damn, Ellie and Victor holding hands at the Tell All.

And Victor's like "Hey, it's cool if we cheat sometimes! It's coo...."   What a PRIZE!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I always have high hopes for the Tell Nothings but my hopes are always dashed. But I am still wondering how Areola can become even more loathsome, so I’ll be here with the Snarktowners next week. Until then, stay safe, be strong and live your best life.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Alright guys, this wedding episode was so enjoyable and I couldn't have done this without you! Thank you so mach for being on fire tonite! I hope you guys will bring the snark even more for the Tell All next week! I will see you all the first Sunday of December! Will see some of you around the forums too! Have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I hate Kenny's kids. 

Who doesn't? Well, except Kenny, anyway. 

Good night dear snarkers! See some of you tomorrow night. Have a great week and enjoy those turkey sandwiches! Stay safe, keep those masks on, and book those boosters! 

• Love 13

Like @mmecorday with the fabulous avatar, I too will be skipping the Tell All as I can’t stand these people anymore. I’m not surprised Victor is in the States, nor Bini but Ari is still a miserable witch.  I suspect the TLC gravy train was the motivating factor in Jenny and Sumit’s wedding. 

While Kenny’s kids are horrific, whose blood children is Armando talking about? Can’t be both Kenny and Armando’s bio kid...

• Love 8

Well... they's married now, finally!

But didn't tell Sumit's parents until the Tell All? I don't understand that, other than for more producer drama, but I hope Jenny is happy...

Alright, have a good night everyone. The snark has been too much fun!

• Love 5

Well, drat.  I think I will miss the tell nothing which at least seems to have Sumit's parents being told he married Jenny.  Ma Sumit looks so angry.

til next time, if there is a next time.

We are supposed to be moving into a temporary apartment next weekend.  I am not looking forward to it, and for a bit I think we will have to watch stuff online.  I am such a luddite when it comes to that.   I may never be able to snark again with my peeps.  SOB

2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Steven is already cheating on Alina…shocking

You just know that he’s going to have some cockamamie excuse like “Even Jesus talked to women on social media...”

It doesn’t look like he got to Russia. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“You’re really putting me on the spot”. Says Steven in the Tell All preview. Does he not know the point of these Tell Alls? And why is Ari dressed like a chaperone at a 9th grade rave? 

And what has she done to her face now?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, this wedding episode was so enjoyable and I couldn't have done this without you! Thank you so mach for being on fire tonite! I hope you guys will bring the snark even more for the Tell All next week! I will see you all the first Sunday of December! Will see some of you around the forums too! Have a great night! Peace out.

Yes and i will bring snacks too….and pillows 😎👍

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Twopper said:

We are supposed to be moving into a temporary apartment next weekend.  I am not looking forward to it, and for a bit I think we will have to watch stuff online.  I am such a luddite when it comes to that.   I may never be able to snark again with my peeps.  SOB

Uh oh! I hope you are still able to snark with us despite the fact that you cannot watch cable TV! I watch on TLC Go when I am on most vacations and 90 Day Fiance is not available to watch on TV, so that’s probably a good idea.

7 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“You’re really putting me on the spot”. Says Steven in the Tell All preview. Does he not know the point of these Tell Alls? And why is Ari dressed like a chaperone at a 9th grade rave? 

Yeah, SteVen. It’s a TELL ALL, you better tell all!

6 hours ago, renatae said:

You wish. We all wish.

Punching others is better in Turkey.

3 hours ago, endure said:

Yes and i will bring snacks too….and pillows 😎👍

Don’t forget your popcorn!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, SteVen. It’s a TELL ALL, you better tell all!

I am confused.  It looks like SteVen is in the studio for the tell nothing, and Alina is elsewhere. I would expect them both to be in Russia.  Are they already splitsville?

Cannot wait to hear what Ma Sumit has to say.  I got the impression she was not only angry with Jenny/Sumit but also Pa Sumit.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am confused.  It looks like SteVen is in the studio for the tell nothing, and Alina is elsewhere. I would expect them both to be in Russia.  Are they already splitsville?

I was surprised to see Kenny in the studio and Armando not. I suspect that in both cases it had to do with COVID travel restrictions. SteVen and Kenny are US citizens and would have been able to return for the Smell All.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, justdoit10 said:

It just shows how wrinkly her hands really are but hard to see since she s so pale.  This won't last.  He isn't going to stay with Grandma.

My hubby was watching the last few minutes with me and in regards to Jenny/Sumit:  "Their age difference is the same as me and my mom.  EEWWW!"  So when Jenny is 86, Sumit will still be, to me, a very young man.

10 hours ago, renatae said:

You wish. We all wish.

You mean the evil Wish who sticks her beak into Bini's business?  That one?

12 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

And Victor's like "Hey, it's cool if we cheat sometimes! It's coo...."   What a PRIZE!

When he said that, I said "Hey who you know who doesn't cheat?"  My hubs and I raised our hands at the same time.

12 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Looks like Bini got approved for the spousal visa?

Apparently there is a big need in the US for playing the bongos on someone's butt.  Have you checked Indeed?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Okay, much as I NEVER want to see any of these idiots on my screen again, who does everyone predict will be asked back for “Happily Ever After?” 

All of them, sad to say. I’d be willing to bet that Somemeat didn’t go through with the wedding until after the contracts for HEA were signed.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, greekmom said:

Raul's speech reminds me of a wedding i went to where the brother of the groom was drunk and instead of praising the bride he was praising her bridesmaid (and fiance of the other brother).

The marriage lasted less than 1 year

Was this Anddddrrrei and Libby's lovely brother??

12 hours ago, magemaud said:

You just know that he’s going to have some cockamamie excuse like “Even Jesus talked to women on social media...”

It doesn’t look like he got to Russia. 

Missed tonight's chat.. but will be Snark Ready for this BS Tell All next week!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

All of them, sad to say. I’d be willing to bet that Somemeat didn’t go through with the wedding until after the contracts for HEA were signed.

Anything to avoid going back to a call center job.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, tvrox said:

Why did he leave his suit outside? And it didn't fit him at all. 

Because he’s a cuck. Wanted to put on his Trump tie.

9 hours ago, Twopper said:

Cannot wait to hear what Ma Sumit has to say.  I got the impression she was not only angry with Jenny/Sumit but also Pa Sumit.

I hope they have split, for Alina’s sake. I will be cheering for her if I found out she grew a backbone and got up and left SteVen.

Oh, I bet Parents Sumit would be as angry as hell! It’d be some good TV, for sure!

8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Apparently there is a big need in the US for playing the bongos on someone's butt.  Have you checked Indeed?

Wait, Indeed has butt bongo jobs?! Are you fucking kidding me?! 😂

22 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Holy moly. I can't believe Sumit actually married her. 10/10 thought he would run after years and years of excuses.

I keep thinking he’s pulling a scam and it's not a legal wedding. 

• Love 6
On 11/28/2021 at 8:59 PM, Floatingbison said:

Announcing a new child in the world, 5:35 p.m., west coast time, Oliver Thomas, Mrs. Floatingbison's daughter's first baby.  I guess I'm a step grandfather now.  I better shape up and set a good example from now on.   Nawwwww, that's not gonna happen. . . .

Perfect name!  Congrats!  That's awesome...

• Love 3
On 11/30/2021 at 5:20 PM, Hotel Snarker said:
On 11/29/2021 at 10:55 PM, magemaud said:

And her accidentally tipping that one bowl of food over when serving the Brahmins made me laugh out loud!

image.png.5f21d0f8d7786762c0fb38b1e1e53503.png

• LOL 3

I'm watching the Tell All preview, and Ste-Van is a total jerk,.    His comments on Evelin, Corey, Kenny, and everyone else are awful.    Anything for ratings I guess.           

I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot of phony fireworks on the other 90 minutes.     

• Love 5

As The Stomach Turned watching Steven, I did get some jollies seeing the ex Mormons (both surprising) reading him for filth for not living the life while spending all his time concentrating on whether Alina was going to be baptized. True to form, he began by calling everyone else out on their failings and acting as though his cheating heart was not of much import. Please, Alina, run. He will never change. He's not even trying.

Everyone, keep your distance from your screens. Mama Sumit is going to blow up real good! (TM Second City TV)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 11/28/2021 at 10:03 PM, Toodleoo said:

Aaaamenses.

I agreeeeeeeeeeee.  I was just at my mother's this morning (we don't get along but she needed something) and she told me how SWEET AND WONDERFUL Kenny's daughter's were.  I wretched walking out on the sidewalk. lol

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm watching the Tell All preview, and Ste-Van is a total jerk,.    His comments on Evelin, Corey, Kenny, and everyone else are awful.    Anything for ratings I guess.           

I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot of phony fireworks on the other 90 minutes.     

I missed the preview.. but my mother (who i had NO IDEA watched this and she needed something so i had to get it - long story.. we don't get along and are polar opposites) told me Bindi (yes, that's how she said it) was in the US with Ariashole.  Hope this is where you can post these things.  (I thought she meant BINDI IRWIN).  LOL

Edited by Boston
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1