Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, goody, Sumit is going to force his parents to ask Jenny to family celebrations. THAT should go well. 

And I am SOOOO looking forward to it!!!

Great snark tonight Peeps!!  Have a great week!!

• Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night, my snarky darlings! I laughed often and very, very loudly. 

If you want to meet up with me and Angry Moldovan in November, DM one of us! 

Have a great week, stay safe, and keep your mask on! 

Yes, I love meeting fellow snarkers ( no one in my real life gets the whole 90 day thing).

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Hey Peeps! Going over to a friend's outdoor movie night (everyone vaxxed). I'm only gonna be here like 30 minutes tonight, so I'll try to make them count.

Also I have some news:

- Not gonna be here next week

- Taking TrackKitty up to San Francisco

- Going back to Muir Woods

- Also, I'm gonna give her this:

Sorry I missed this @Trackdawg. Hope everything goes well and wishing you and TrackKitty much happiness.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Theory:  Steven THINKS he's not a virgin but what Actually Happened was he was dry-humping some girl once and came in his pants on accident.

I'm sorry, I can't even entertain the thought of that guy knowing how to do actual sex.  Successfully.

Maybe during his pesticide training some roaches crawled on his tallywhacker and he spewed.

2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

“Scoodlypoop there it is!”

Isn’t it funny that that word sounds like scatting?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, tvrox said:

He was kinda cute. But why no mask? 

How about when Ellie and Victor potentially exposed their cab driver to Covid by removing their masks to make out in the back seat?  This was November of last year, pre-vaccine so extra reckless.

2 hours ago, tvrox said:

Why the long drawn out pottery scene? With nothing about 90 days? 

Sharp found an angle where they qualify for tax credits by showcasing local culture.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sorry I missed this @Trackdawg. Hope everything goes well and wishing you and TrackKitty much happiness.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115eaba57049568deba4

Also, I have your ParentSumit GIFt ready, your grand prize 🎁 for winning the contest.

It's been ready for weeks actually, but we haven't been live on the chat at the same time in a while! 🤦‍♂️

• Love 4