Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

You know what i dont understand? How repressed are Mormons sexually that they cannot even be in the SAME HOUSE without being "tempted" by sex.

Seriously.  Are there no Mormons who bunk with other of the opposite sex in school?

I know sex is tempting but comeon .... 

• Love 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Steven has been on a plane for-how many hours? 

And did not brush his teeth before he left the house. He must be aromatic in the extreme.

You know he’s the type to give his teeth a quick going over with his finger a little bit of tooth paste

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It was the creepy personal trainer guy who has a pile of prior children and  threw away his fiancé's sister's cereal. The couple that had the disproportionately hefty baby boy. The fiancé was trying to pack, and the family was nagging her to sit down.  They all had to sit before traveling. That would drive me nuts. 

I hated that guy.  I remember he got married on the Oregon coast somewhere.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Steven has been on a plane for-how many hours? 

And did not brush his teeth before he left the house. He must be aromatic in the extreme.

I cringed when she said he smelled good. Reminds me of Laura immediately wanting to do the jiggy jiggy when she landed and the camera focusing on her stinky gross feet. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, how long till Kenny cries? 

And who will cry first? Kenny or Cassidy? 

It still irks me that Kenny scolded Armando for buying his daughter a hair ribbon, meanwhile he was raising Cassidy’s kids and she cries because daddy is no longer around to do everything for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Didn’t we see another couple doing this “sit down before traveling” custom? Varya and Geoffrey or Natalie and Mike? But nobody explained to the guy or to us

I think it was the American girl who had a baby with the Russian guy-forgot their names. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Feeling very sorry for Alina - she HAS to convert or it's no go.   I don't think she's aware of that aspect.

She probably doesn’t know that there may be a sister wife in her future 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

So the neighbor saga continues. The condo folks did some roof survey thing at the end of August and have advise me and other folks living around me that we need to get new shingles on the roof - within sixty days. I asked for an extension because of my crappy neighbors and felt they would be a hard uptake on doing so. Also, the money. Had hoped to wait til next spring. Anyhoo, I talked with one of them a couple of days after the letter came and informed them I would be getting a few estimates and asked them to also get a couple or so and would compare them at the end of the week. It's been challenging with roofing season being almost over. However, I spent more time than I should getting a handful. One roofing company came Friday for a physical estimate. I saw the neighbor and asked if they had any estimates for me - um, well, they claimed to make a few calls but came up empty and that places were booked. The roofing guy gave me my estimate, and said that he also gave a copy to them, and they told him that they were renting the place and would pass it on to their landlord. I was shocked. They told me that they owned the unit. I told the roofing guy that they hadn't been here long, they told me that they owned the unit, but maybe something changed. I was livid at being lied to. Maybe they lied because they didn't want to do the renovation? Maybe they lied all along????? I felt like an idiot.

Ugh that sounds awful. Sorry. 

• Love 3

And here comes Kenny, Captain Bringdown, dissolving into sobs and making everyone tear up. Jesus Christ Kenny. 

"Leaving his children". GAWD. He is not leaving his 17 starving urchins to make their way in the mean streets as best they can. They are GROWN. He has a right to live his life. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You know what i dont understand? How repressed are Mormons sexually that they cannot even be in the SAME HOUSE without being "tempted" by sex.

Seriously.  Are there no Mormons who bunk with other of the opposite sex in school?

I know sex is tempting but comeon .... 

As a cult escapee, I can assure you that temptation is a BIG deal.  There is no forgiveness for straying and even ONE incident of heavy petting can get one shunned for a couple of YEARS.  

No, there are no co-ed dorms of any kind in Mormon schools. They are in separate buildings, and far enough apart that sneaking out would be a near-refugee experience. Also, cult peers rarely cover for one another, as that is a serious sin in and of itself. It's a nightmarish world, cult life. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4