Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny's only in his fifties, he's not drawing SS yet. And Armando has a job and a young daughter. Why uproot her? Kenny, supposedly, was free, since his kids are supposedly grown up. 

Supposedly.

But not really.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Is there much options for a 60 something year old lady? Except Walmart greeter?

Walmart greeters are usually nice people, so sad sack, mopey Jenny doesn't qualify. 

I really like the Hare Krishna priest.     Jenny won't like giving anything up for Krishna, after all she's given up everything for Sumit. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm not going to comment on someone's weight gain because I saw myself in the mirror at the beach and I looked like Alfred Hitchcock below the boobs.

Covid stress eating did a number on many of us. All that damn sourdough and all those cookies.

• Love 6

After seeing Chantel’s face in the commercial and watching the RHOSLC marathon I just wanted to see a woman with lines in her face....and then Jenny showed up and now I don’t know what I want...

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

D'oh! Jenny, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

How she made it to 60 years of age is beyond me 

My guess is that Jenny's daughter was the one who did the adult thinking in the family, not air head Jenny.    I bet Jenny's always been like this. 

• Love 9
Just now, kacesq said:

Again why the hell cant Sumit and Jenny get married? They don’t need his parents permission do they?

I heard on reality gays that Indian parents financially support their unmarried children. Wondering if that is part of scum meats scam?

• Useful 8

Well, Jenny tried. She just realized she actually has to believe in the religion she wants to be a missionary of.  She only believes in Sumit. And only half the time at that.

We don't believe him at any time.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, kacesq said:

After seeing Chantel’s face in the commercial and watching the RHOSLC marathon I just wanted to see a woman with lines in her face....and then Jenny showed up and now I don’t know what I want...

I watched RHOSLC too.  I’m recording the first episode of the new season.  It was hard watching Jen Shah in a her designer clothes and glam squad knowing where her money was coming from.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
Just now, Emmeline said:

I watched RHOSLC too.  I’m taping the first episode of the new season.  It was hard watching Jen Shah in a her designer clothes and glam squad knowing where her money was coming from.

Same. And that’s why I hope her downfall will play out all season.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I heard on reality gays that Indian parents financially support their unmarried children. Wondering if that is part of scum meats scam?

I heard that as well Angry Moldovan. I'm guessing Scum meats lazy as fuck.

Reminds me of my ex husband. He lost his job and his sister is now supporting him. That was 5 years ago.

• Love 2

Someone remind me, how is it that these people become hopelessly connected to people who live abroad, with no consideration for how one party will need to leave their homeland.  That’s kinda the first thing most people think about, right?

• Love 8