Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Time Does Not Heal All Wounds

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

And I’m sorry, but I don’t feel bad for Chuck.

So sick of his "I just wanted a nice family BBQ" or "I just wanted a nice family boat ride" or his "I just wanted a nice family vacation packed in an RV going to visit more obnoxious family". No, Chuck, nothing ever turns out nice with your family. Give it up. 

Also, let's not forget how awful Chuck was to Andreii when they visited Moldova for the second wedding when he let his sidekick alcoholic son ruin the wedding. The tables sure have turned, haven't they? 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is a child, and I’m glad Miss Gwen can see the truth about her loser son. He just wanted a party traveler girl but not enough to wear a condom, so now he’s pissed that she’s being a mom. His refusal to give up partying in his mid 20s because it wasn’t his idea to have a child this soon is seriously the most immature shit I’ve seen on this show, and that’s saying something. I really feel for Yara. 

When I think of guys going out partying, it involves things like sports bars and such.  Jovi is laser-focused on it meaning strippers.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

When I think of guys going out partying, it involves things like sports bars and such.  Jovi is laser-focused on it meaning strippers.

While I don't entirely disagree, I don't think that lifestyle is all that uncommon there.  There are plenty of people who work on oilrigs and whatnot who basically goof off on their time off.  He's going to have to outgrow this or lose his family, but the fixation with strip clubs per se seems more incidental to the French Quarter 24/7 party lifestyle he's adopted.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Yes, Angela is too old to be an adoptive mother.

She's not too old to be an adoptive mother. https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/systemwide/laws-policies/state/?CWIGFunctionsaction=statestatutes:main.getResults. There is no upward age limit for adoption. 

Angela is unlikely to be accepted by an agency for private infant adoption (in which the birth parents voluntarily place a child for adoption without involvement of public child welfare services). They would be very unlikely to be able to place an infant with her because of her age and other factors and it's likely they wouldn't take her on as a client.

Angela probably could adoption from Georgia's public child welfare agency - in other words, she could adopt a child in foster care whose parental rights have been terminated and they are legally free for adoption. At least, they wouldn't reject her outright for her age. I don't know how they would view a marriage to a non-US citizen with no guarantee that he will ever be able to come to the US. And she likely would not be able to adopt an infant; the biggest number of children in foster care awaiting adoption are nine years old and older. Plus Michael doesn't want an adopted child; he wants his own biological child, so even if Angela could adopt, that wouldn't satisfy Michael.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

His refusal to give up partying in his mid 20s

Pretty sure he is 30.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

But I did read somewhere Angela got a puppy so she was allowed to adopt a living creature.

Wasn’t there one episode where she was screaming on the phone that someone left the dog loose and it shit all over the house?  I hope they don’t keep it caged all day.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, gaPeach said:

WAIT what?  Did I miss something?

Spoiler

Yes, the daughter Scottie, I think that's her name, is a registered sex offender.    She's the biological mother of only one child, that kid lives with her mother.   The other five grandchildren are Skyla's, the daughter that was at the fertility clinic office with Angela. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, the daughter Scottie, I think that's her name, is a registered sex offender.   

That's never been revealed on the show, but it's well known here on the forums. Lots of info on the couples' page. Scottie was on the first season and was the one who took Angela to the airport for her first trip to Nigeria. The next season, while Scottie was in prison for her crime, we met Skyla who was living with Angela, the dying grandma, her five kids and Scottie's one. Scottie is never mentioned on the show now, like she doesn't exist. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Didn’t Mike just tell Natalie to get with the program or get out? So why is he upset that she’s doing just that? Many of us had forewarned in the live chat that Mike will play the victim once Natalie leaves and here we are.

Because Mike just couldn't imaging anyone not choosing Mike!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Tiffany: “I have it pretty good back at home.” Right after yelling at Ronald that her life is not easy because she has to do everything on her own. I’ve definitely seen a different side to her during this episode but it’s weird because it’s always been there. She really is controlling and she loves to throw in really harsh words to a guy who clearly has anger and addiction problems. He clearly has issues that he needs to work on, but how the heck is it helping him to keep making him feel like a “loser” (she called him) and telling him he’s never good enough for her? That’s really mentally draining.

Even I'm getting tired of her dissing & complaining to Ronald.  Poor guy, never been around babies, and not getting any coaching from her, just expected to pick it up by osmosis.  I think if Tiff took him aside & showed him what to do, gave him a primer, he'd do much better.  But then his stubbornness at refusing "poopy diapers" BECAUSE HE HAS A WIFE TO DO THAT is really frustrating.  So I'm not sure I blame her.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I agree. This is my theory: I think Natalie's ring returning ploy backfired when he shrugged and walked away instead of begging her to reconsider. When she realized her ticket to America had gotten away, she launched Plan B (Or actually C because I think Plan A was to get pregnant while still in the Ukraine) which was to convince Mike they hadn't really broken up and to continue the process of obtaining the K1 Visa. Mike was DONE, but couldn't resist the idea of getting more TLC money and figured he'd bring her over for 90 Days of filming fake drama before sending her packing back to the Ukraine. Covid derailed those plans and the only way to continue the whole farce was to marry her. 

I agree, too. I think Mike was also always waiting for her to somehow convince him she truly loved and valued him, but of course, she really couldn't, with her wackadoodle issues. I once had someone (a total wackadoodle himself) throw the ring back at me, and something died in me right there and never came back, even though I was trauma-bonded and naive, and kept trying. It seems like a childish, hysterical, cliched gesture, until someone does it to you, and you feel the level of disrespect, contempt, and general craziness it communicates.

They got their $$ and notoriety out of it all, for sure. And we got the gift of Juliana.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Elizabeth's family should cease family gatherings immediately.

Chuck: We haven't fixed anything and everybody's mad, but I hope we can pretend to like each other over bratwurst!

Yeah, no.

Like he needs another bratwurst.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Chicken Fingers said:

I agree, too. I think Mike was also always waiting for her to somehow convince him she truly loved and valued him, but of course, she really couldn't, with her wackadoodle issues. I once had someone (a total wackadoodle himself) throw the ring back at me, and something died in me right there and never came back,

I don't think Mike ever came back from that either. Add in her stonewalling when he wanted to know if she loved him, constantly making him feel bad while she falsely elevated her own self. I think Mike was justifiably angry with her and she could never redeem herself after that because she just didn't have that in her. He needed to hear some sweetness and nurturing to somehow get those initial feelings back, but instead he got a selfish self-centered me-me loser. I think he was lost in knowing how to communicate with someone who doesn't really hear perspectives other than their own. She totally wasted his time.

13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Chuck: We haven't fixed anything and everybody's mad, but I hope we can pretend to like each other over bratwurst!

Get a clue, Chuck. The kids you raised are hopeless. Can them and let them go out on their own so they don't feel the need to compete and verbally abuse each other. I can't imagine attacking my family like this at the BBQ and then going on later as if nothing ever happened. 100% dysfunctional. Put your foot down, Chuck. Get some order in your family of losers.

Edited by Breedom
  • Love 7
On 8/8/2021 at 11:03 AM, Breedom said:

I think we are all done with the cold-shoulder look except for Tiffany. This look is extremely unflattering on her. Please stop. I am sick of this one-dimensional fashion choice that Tiffany insists on. Try something, anything new.

Natalie should be ashamed of herself, making love to that stupid rodent like that after telling Mike she's leaving. "Pulya, Pulya, Pulya". Makes me sick to watch her behave like that in what should have been an important conversation. And Mike needs to speak up. He clearly loves her, but he isn't able to talk about his real feelings, just this "so that's it" sort of mentality. She's in the driver's seat and he's totally floundering in not being able to verbally express himself. If he would just say something before it's all over. That would be a start. Then if Natalie could be empathetic towards Mike, in other words try and see things from his view and not always focusing with her "me, me, me" mentality. I guess this is all too much to ask for, so the relationship is kaput. But  for sure, both need a lot of self-work to sustain a successful relationship/marriage in the future.

That's the most affectionate emotion I've ever seen come out of that banshee, but then she leaves it behind. 

That self-absorbed narcissistic hag could never feel empathy for anyone but herself.

Mike is clearly heartbroken but incapable of expressing how and what he's feeling.  He's probably emotionally re-experiencing what he went through with his first wife leaving him also.

• Love 4
On 8/8/2021 at 9:36 PM, Meowwww said:

I hate fucking stupid child man Asholio too.  With the passion of 100000 burning suns.  He’s the village idiot and a child. I can’t imagine being attracted to his idiot self.  
And like you, I’m over the Florida Man fights of family Libby, trying for a show of their own.  I’m over yet bleeps, the fake tears by Chuck who started the whole thing.  Fucking idiots who don’t deserve a spin off. 
This show makes me angry.  

It makes me so happy that I'm no longer in the minority of haters regarding Assholu.  I've loathed him, as I likewise say, with the heat of 1,000 suns ever since his first season and stupid dancing at the airport, but for some reason it seemed like most posters liked/loved him.

He's almost more physically repulsive to me than Big Ed (I said almost).

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 8/8/2021 at 9:39 PM, renatae said:

Where to begin?

Asuelu got it right the first time when he ejected his nightmare mom and sister. Then genius Tui shows up and tells him to move to Samoa so Kalani can be exposed to more manipulative Samoan "family values."  Right - your family doesn't have your back or support you, but go live there and allow them to do it full time. And Asuelu is dumb enough to think this is a good idea. Mom didn't mind leaving him behind when she moved here. Why buy into the "You only have one mom and you need a special relationship with her" BS?

Shrugging Mike got the relationship he deserves. Don't forget to call mullet mama on the double.

Jovi - how tone deaf can you be? It wasn't Yara's idea to go to the strip club - you wheedled her into it, then thought it was cool to abuse her by blowing kisses to the stripper. Even mom is telling you to grow up. It's hard to believe that at his age he thinks he is just being himself instead of being developmentally stunted and hugely selfish to expect just to party on for the rest of his semi-adult life.

I thought the coven was bad, but Charlie's wife is an even bigger witch. They must snort together.

Finally, Angela gets a grip. Hopefully, Skyler's nightmare seems to be over.

Definitely time for Tiffany and Ronald to be over. I don't think he's got a prayer of keeping the kids, and the boy wasn't his to begin with.

I effing hate those smashing and breaking things places even more than I hate those axe throwing joints.  So effing stupid, both of them.

Clearly Tui is a good friend of Assholu's because they BOTH share the same cave man mentality, and pea brain.  Tui's what I would consider a bad influence friend.

I'm pretty sure Kalani never remotely considered moving to Samoa as an option, nor did she likely ever give Assholu that shred of an idea.

If I were her I would never even go over there for a vacation with the kids unless Father Low and Mother Lisa also went, because I wouldn't put it past his effed up mother, or even him, to try to kidnap the kids and remain there without returning to the U.S.

I'm kind of amazed how lovingly and kindly Mother Lisa speaks to Assholu now.  First he won over Father Low (??? by playing golf with him).  Then Sister Kalini.  Now Mother Lisa, who's calling him "hon" and telling him how proud she is of him.  I think that's very magnanimous of them all that they're all trying to step into the role of being family to him now that he's losing his blood related family.  I just can't figure out what he's changed about himself to suddenly make him an acceptable brother-in-law/son-in-law.  He's primitive AF.

Natalie was likely on her best behavior when first meeting Mike, something we all know all too well that she's never able to maintain for very long.

Natalie's clearly gotten what she DIDN'T deserve - a lifetime membership in America.

Charlie's wife is a heinous beyotch.  Those two were made for each other.  The way all the siblings switched sides in defense of Andrei and jumped on Chuck about Charlie's outrageous behavior and attitude tells me that there were problems in that family long before Libby added Andrei to the mix. 

Why was it only Skyla that Angela harassed for an egg?  She has another daughter also, the jailbird daughter.  Even if she's still in prison she can probably donate an egg if she wanted to.  But then that's gonna be some pretty tainted eggs I guess, with jailbird DNA in it.  Even though Angela never had any intention of toting any eggs, every time that she loudly mentions only wanting her own genetics involved if they were able to go through with her giving Michael a child pisses me off to no end, because I'm adopted, and it reminds me of people who callously comment about how they'd never want to raise anyone else's unwanted child.  I was blessed to have adoptive parents that spoiled me rotten and doted on me and did not have that same belief, but those people, like Angela, are out there, and when they say things like that it's very hurtful to people like myself.

I do hope that Tiffany is able to get out of South Africa with the kids, but not for her selfish, entitled self's sake but for theirs, especially sweet Daniel's who clearly in their first season didn't want to move there, and who still doesn't want to live there permanently as much as he is attached to Ronald.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 4
On 8/9/2021 at 3:36 AM, Opine said:

It was RICH!!!! when Kalani and Asuelo got upset that they were being thrown out of the house.  "It's bad timing".  Yeah.  It was a better time to move out when you first came to the US.  It was better when you knocked her up with #2.  It was better for all that time between arrival in the US and now.  It's called independence dude. 

I couldn't believe the ingratitude coming out of Kalani's mouth about this.  As regards Assholu, I'm not at all surprised.  He's a POS, and as such I have no expectations of gratitude or decency from him.  But Kalani's parents have been carrying the two of them PLUS their kids ever since Kalani brought that loser over to the U.S.  Are they supposed to have to bear the financial responsibility of two grown ass human beings forever?  What a quick turnaround this was.  One minute, at the start of the season, these two dopes are out house hunting for something they apparently cannot afford, and now that they're going to have to be out on their own they don't want to go?  Hypocritical much?  How did Kalani even afford to sponsor Assholu to come over in the first place?  I wonder if her parents co-signed on that.

On 8/9/2021 at 5:43 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Danish brother in law? I missed the Dane?  

The guy that pushed Andreiii out of the house just swooped in out of nowhere, maybe that was Jen's husband but I thought I heard (a while ago) she was getting divorced, maybe I am wrong?

I missed all the texting, who was texting, what were they texting about, was it posting on social media?

So many questions for this very basic family.

Who was that guy wearing what looked like a cowboy or blues musician's hat?  It was like he was herding cats the way he was getting them out of the house.  Was he part of the crew?

Edited by Xebug67
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/9/2021 at 7:04 AM, Joan van Snark said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I share the sentiments of most of the Pillow Talk couples that are firmly on Mike's side.  Treeeesh should stay out of her son's love life, but I believe she is completely right about Natalie.  If I was a parent it would be hard for me to keep my mouth shut if I saw my child being used for a Green Card.

Natalie is a complete whackjob and so disrespectful to Mike.  I think Mike is a much nicer person than her.  Natalie thinks she's better than him because she's more attractive.  Her, the Wiccan Freakshow and Pulya Pulya belong together.  And Natalie, I guess you are somewhat attractive, but not NEARLY as good looking as you think you are, and you have absolutely no prospects for being on Teevee (except for this show) or whatever career in media she was rambling on to Treeesh about.  A TV station is not going to hire a mush-mouthed nutjob with a very heavy accent. 

I will admit that part of this is Mike's fault.  He wants to score a woman that is more attractive than himself.  Since he really has no money and not much of a personality, the only way he can get what he wants is by looking for a foreign wife.  He may need to rethink his strategy and look for someone that is a better fit for himself.

I'll join you in your unpopular opinion.  I've always been on Mike's side over that whackadoodle's.  As gross and disgusting as Trish is, I'll side with her too over Natalie any day of the week.

Natalie is an ungrateful, pompous POS, marbles mush-mouth who will never in any lifetime obtain a job as a newscaster, let alone anything that requires speaking without gritting your teeth.

There was a time, looking back at old photos of Natalie, where I think she was drop dead gorgeous.  She is not, however, aging well at all.  Her lumpy potato face no longer rates her a very high score on the attractiveness charts.  She's not much above Mike now, in my opinion, on the looks scale.  Her face used to be very angular and photogenic.  Not any more.

• Love 6
On 8/9/2021 at 10:51 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike cast his net to Ukraine in hope that he would score a hot blonde, who was so desperate to escape her life there that she'd put up with anything. I waste no tears on Mike. He's an abuser. I don't care how crazy Natalie is. Being disrespectful does not mean that someone gets to emotionally abuse, browbeat, and gaslight you. 

And as I said in the live chat, Mike has proved that he's that "nice guy" who, when a woman refuses to give him her number, calls her a fat ugly bitch. Then goes out and keys her car. 

Brandon wants sex on demand, but he for sure doesn't want a wife. He seems to know nothing about partnership. He throws Julia under the bus at every opportunity, mocks her, undermines her. He talks to her just like Ron talks to him. Tells her she's not smart enough, her English isn't good enough, farm chores are fun! What's wrong with you? He blames her for any problem. "I don't want to leave the farm! Its Julia!" I don't blame her for getting mad. He just smirks that smirk on his stupid ferret face and looks at the camera like "Chicks! Am I right?" Not once has he stood up for his wife. 

The way that Howdy Doody treats Julia is disgusting.  I don't care how annoying he may think she is being, you don't diss your wife in front of your friends/possible ex-girlfriend.  I thought his back story was that he was a loser or something in high school (which is totally believable after seeing him on these shows), so you would think he'd be kissing the ground morning, noon and night to have a hot chick like Julia.  Not that she's any great bargain either.  She's very immature, very insecure, jealous and demanding.  But she did give up everything to come here to be with him, and I do believe that these two were one of the rare "true love" couples on this franchise.  It must be true love, because love is blind, and to be with Brandon forever she must be blind.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 8/9/2021 at 12:49 PM, gaPeach said:

This is why I cannot be sympatric to Natalie.  She is just strange and very passive aggressive.  She acted terrified in the car with her weird friend, to go into the house with Mike.  Creeps in all wide eyed waiting the the boogie man to jump out.  Then flips that switch only Natalie knows, and is cooing, at the table with Mike sitting right there.  WHF?  She has done this the entire time they have been together.  Let's not forget about the fight before his flight back and her throwing the ring at him, only to talk baby talk in the cab to the airport and hanging on him before he boarded.  His body language was screaming "leave me alone!" 

Also don't forget her immature, stupid, dopey riding around sitting on the suitcase at the airport, as if to say, 'Look at me.  I'm such a petite, delicate little flower.'  A stinkweed maybe, but definitely nothing that's delightfully aromatic.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 8/9/2021 at 1:07 PM, leann12158 said:

Cannot stand this nagging biatch.  I don't like to see anyone slapped but this one deserves it!!! if i had to listen to her all day i would either shoot myself or her - she never stops with the whining - STFU

Tiffany's become insanely arrogant, pompous and relentlessly naggy since her arrival in South Africa this time around.  I don't remember her being like this when she flew over there to marry the guy.

I can't for the life of me figure out why she chose to go through the pretense of giving it another shot with Ronald, when she probably has clearly been completely over him for quite some time.  Hence her meeting with a divorce lawyer.

Then again, maybe I have figured out this roller coaster ride she's taken us all on.  She probably only wants the TLC money and notoriety that it brings.  She also probably doesn't want to be thought of as the heartless beyotch who deprived her husband of a relationship with his daughter.  So she puts on the show of really trying to make it possible for him to get to the U.S. by meeting up with her father and asking him to co-sponsor Ronald.  The meeting with the divorce lawyer is what has thrown me for a loop in the whole fake facade of her still loving Ronald.  She now has her own apartment, so she must be making some decent money from having appeared on TLC, maybe also Cameo, and ???OnlyFans???, because during COVID she sure as shootin' couldn't have been making any money doing anyone's makeup.  She also has the rock solid support of her mother, younger sister, and I think also a grandmother.  Maybe she even has a secret new boyfriend.  Now she'll come off like a charitable, great person by bringing the kids to South Africa to see Ronald, but to keep him in line she's got the open-ended ticket to use against him.  Little does she know that Ronald's not going to allow her to control his macho "man of the house" ass, and she's treading on very thin ice by nagging and threatening him.  That guy is a loose cannon time bomb ready to explode at any moment.  He's not the type to give warnings before doing so either, which is what makes him the scarier kind of abuser.  This is my conspiracy theory anyway.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

Tiffany's become insanely arrogant, pompous and relentlessly naggy since her arrival in South Africa this time around.  I don't remember her being like this when she flew over there to marry the guy.

I can't for the life of me figure out why she chose to go through the pretense of giving it another shot with Ronald, when she probably has clearly been completely over him for quite some time.  Hence her meeting with a divorce lawyer.

Then again, maybe I have figured out this roller coaster ride she's taken us all on.  She probably only wants the TLC money and notoriety that it brings.  She also probably doesn't want to be thought of as the heartless beyotch who deprived her husband of a relationship with his daughter.  So she puts on the show of really trying to make it possible for him to get to the U.S. by meeting up with her father and asking him to co-sponsor Ronald.  The meeting with the divorce lawyer is what has thrown me for a loop in the whole fake facade of her still loving Ronald.  She now has her own apartment, so she must be making some decent money from having appeared on TLC, maybe also Cameo, and ???OnlyFans???, because during COVID she sure as shootin' couldn't have been making any money doing anyone's makeup.  She also has the rock solid support of her mother, younger sister, and I think also a grandmother.  Maybe she even has a secret new boyfriend.  Now she'll come off like a charitable, great person by bringing the kids to South Africa to see Ronald, but to keep him in line she's got the open-ended ticket to use against him.  Little does she know that Ronald's not going to allow her to control his macho "man of the house" ass, and she's treading on very thin ice by nagging and threatening him.  That guy is a loose cannon time bomb ready to explode at any moment.  He's not the type to give warnings before doing so either, which is what makes him the scarier kind of abuser.  This is my conspiracy theory anyway.

She will have a makeup line to promote in 3...2....1.....

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3

I think Natalie and Mike broke up a long time ago. She's still trying to keep up the facade for the sake of the show and he's over it. I think most of what she does is her inane attempt to be quirky and cutesy and she's neither.  Her whole "I have a room there" at Julia's was probably a slip. I don't think she's actually lived with Mike since the "wedding." For one thing, despite her supposedly not leaving him until Christmas Day, her cooking videos were filmed at Julia's and she was releasing those over a year ago...

Spoiler

They're both famewhores in their own way. He was even meant to fly back to Ukraine to appear on a totally different show there, but then her visa got approved. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 3

I've read numerous comments about Mike having to resort to finding a woman overseas, and I am NOT taking up for him, but he and Nutalie met previous to 90 Day. They met when their mutual friends asked them both to be godparents to their child. They began texting each other and eventually, Mike flew to Natalie's home in Kyiv, Ukraine. However, who knows how long before that he had tried to hook up with women overseas.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think Natalie and Mike broke up a long time ago. She's still trying to keep up the facade for the sake of the show and he's over it. I think most of what she does is her inane attempt to be quirky and cutesy and she's neither.  Her whole "I have a room there" at Julia's was probably a slip. I don't think she's actually lived with Mike since the "wedding." For one thing, despite her supposedly not leaving him until Christmas Day, her cooking videos were filmed at Julia's and she was releasing those over a year ago...

Hide contents

They're both famewhores in their own way. He was even meant to fly back to Ukraine to appear on a totally different show there, but then her visa got approved. 

Well the footage is from the beginning of the year.  I do see the pics of her on a sunny beach though on Instagram.  She ain't in Washington, that's for sure.

• Love 2

I think Ronald's temper is very scary. I lived that life for far too long. It's always the other person's fault that they are angry. He would have thrown that laptop if the camera crew wasn't there. And he said she knows not to make him mad and to know her place. I don't care if she nags or smiles at a camera man. There is never any excuse for verbal or emotional abuse! And it's never the victim's fault for the other person being angry. My breaking point was when giving an opinion about a TV show that was different than his ending up with me being pinned against the wall with a forearm under my neck and a fist hitting my head. In front of our preschooler. My mother said if I didn't have an opinion he wouldn't have anything to get mad about. I l left that night  with my son and don't talk to either one anymore. I hope Tiffany takes the kids and leaves.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Brandon is an asshole. I hope Julia dumps him. She’s young and immature and materialistic, but she deserves a lot better than this. He’s blaming her for all their problems, but it’s really all him. He will take anyone else’s side against her. I hope she kicks him to the curb and marries someone who can afford her dream apartment. 

• Love 6
On 8/9/2021 at 11:36 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I hope the shirt was open only because Charlie tore the buttons off because I would not want to show off that I was entering my second trimeste

Andrei must be channeling The Incredible Hulk. Don’t make him angry, you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Natalie and Mike missed a huge opportunity to keep the TLC gravy train going!! Instead of Natalie moving out, Juliana should have moved IN with all her headband wigs and they could have spun off into their own hellish iteration of “You, Me, and My Ex”! Imagine the hi jinx!!

Still, I think Juliana’s performance marking her territory in Mike’s bathroom and bopping him on the head earned her a Discovery+ show! (Maybe “SWJ: Single White Juliana”?)

That entire scene - all of the scenes in Mike’s sad little house - seem like something straight out of a Stephen King novel. I think Juliana is so bizarre she is not scripted or “produced.” Truth stranger than fiction and all that.

P.S. Chuck’s body type reminds me of Slimer from “Ghostbusters”

Edited by HelloOutThere
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

Anyone else think this actress had some work done? 

image.jpeg.9da47e2dbf529e4536fa2bccaa9963c6.jpeg

Lord have mercy. I was trying to reply to your question- anyone think she had work done........ I was going to ask why you would say that? Looks totally normal and natural to me.

• LOL 2
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

Darcey is that you in that pic?  😂

on Chuck’s Instagram, he hashtags #LibbyandAndrei all the time.  I find his newfound love for Andrei puzzling.  

• Useful 1
21 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Natalie and Mike missed a huge opportunity to keep the TLC gravy train going!! Instead of Natalie moving out, Juliana should have moved IN with all her headband wigs and they could have spun off into their own hellish iteration of “You, Me, and My Ex”! Imagine the hi jinx!!

I will forever be saying to people:  "You have your job.......and your cat" from now on.

2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Lord have mercy. I was trying to reply to your question- anyone think she had work done........ I was going to ask why you would say that? Looks totally normal and natural to me.

She looks like......I am not sure what she looks like.

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I find his newfound love for Andrei puzzling.  

No Andrei ..NO TLC Bucks....let's pray the Potash fam and andrei are NOT in our viewing future.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Meowwww said:

on Chuck’s Instagram, he hashtags #LibbyandAndrei all the time.  I find his newfound love for Andrei puzzling.  

Andrei is his ticket to landing a spin off, so of course Chuck wants to be his new BFF

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
On 8/9/2021 at 2:31 PM, Marley GMA said:

He may be controlling, but she is a nag, nag, nag and because It cannot be said enough, she is an idiot, annoying, thinks she is always right, is always correcting him and NEVER owns up to her own faults.  I actually can take him more than I can take her.  There, I said it!

I so agree with you - cannot stand her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 3
On 8/11/2021 at 11:01 AM, bichonblitz said:

So sick of his "I just wanted a nice family BBQ" or "I just wanted a nice family boat ride" or his "I just wanted a nice family vacation packed in an RV going to visit more obnoxious family".

You left one out.  "I just wanted a nice family visit to a television tell-all."

• LOL 5
On 8/10/2021 at 3:31 AM, Marley GMA said:

He may be controlling, but she is a nag, nag, nag and because It cannot be said enough, she is an idiot, annoying, thinks she is always right, is always correcting him and NEVER owns up to her own faults.  I actually can take him more than I can take her.  There, I said it!

It’s annoying because Ronald SUCKS! But, Tiffany’s attitude and condescending nature makes a person root against her and minimize the suckiness of her partner. Tiffany we ALL KNOW Ronald isn’t a great partner or parent but you decided to marry and procreate with him knowing full well his issues. 

Same goes with Mike. Natalie is just a bag of red flags but he passively allowed her to move to the States and then (IMO) was super passive aggressive towards her trying to force her to break up with him as opposed to ending the relationship after their big fight in Ukraine. 

• Love 6
On 8/9/2021 at 2:53 PM, politichick said:

The fight at Chuck's house and the fighting between Tiffany and Ronald was some very disturbing TV. And how weird was it that Tiffany was grinning like the Cheshire cat? Ronald is deluding himself if he thinks he can keep the kids by any way other than abduction. And, hello? Daniel is not your son and while he loves you he has made it clear that he doesn't want to live in South Africa.

Natalie's friend is the fucking weirdest. So is Natalie, cooing at the rat in the midst of a serious discussion about her dissolving marriage. WTF?!?

I still have hope for Jovi and Yara, but he def has some growing up to do. Love how his mother chooses reason over blood and is not coddling him. 

Asuelo also was showing some bad signs, trying to act like he's all in charge. Both of them need to get real jobs, stat. Kalani must have some major issues because she doesn't possess an iota of independence. 

Angela's just now realizing that Michael's child would be her grandchild? What an idiot!

"Natalie's friend is the fucking weirdest."

My money says Julia, with her bad wig held down by equally bad headbands, has the hots for Natalie. The cuddling up, the adoring gazes, the straddling. She wants Nat all to herself.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Did I just hear Jovi say, in all seriousness, that he expected Yara to always be a good mood? Is he new to humans?

He is apparently new to women who aren't paid to always be in a good mood, like strippers. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 8/11/2021 at 11:29 AM, Elizzikra said:

She's not too old to be an adoptive mother. https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/systemwide/laws-policies/state/?CWIGFunctionsaction=statestatutes:main.getResults. There is no upward age limit for adoption. 

Angela is unlikely to be accepted by an agency for private infant adoption (in which the birth parents voluntarily place a child for adoption without involvement of public child welfare services). They would be very unlikely to be able to place an infant with her because of her age and other factors and it's likely they wouldn't take her on as a client.

Angela probably could adoption from Georgia's public child welfare agency - in other words, she could adopt a child in foster care whose parental rights have been terminated and they are legally free for adoption. At least, they wouldn't reject her outright for her age. I don't know how they would view a marriage to a non-US citizen with no guarantee that he will ever be able to come to the US. And she likely would not be able to adopt an infant; the biggest number of children in foster care awaiting adoption are nine years old and older. Plus Michael doesn't want an adopted child; he wants his own biological child, so even if Angela could adopt, that wouldn't satisfy Michael.

With regards to private adoption, I was adopted at 10 weeks of age by parents who were both in their 50s back in 1967 (dad was 54, mom was 53).  The state/government wasn't involved.  It was handled on my parents' behalf by an attorney.  Unfortunately, I don't know any of the details because my parents never told me that I was adopted.  I found out accidentally after my dad passed away, and after my mom had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's (so she couldn't answer any questions I had either).  I actually found the adoption paperwork. 

Oddly, though, even though I had never been formally told that I was adopted, I had always suspected as much for my entire life. When I was 18 and making plans for my wedding when I would be 19, I asked my best girlfriend who was a nurse if it was even remotely possible for a woman who had had 3-4 miscarriages plus a stillborn baby to have had a live birth, me, when she was 53, and even though I already knew the answer would be no, which my best friend confirmed, I still asked. 

Then when my ex-husband and I were going to travel out of the country for the first time and we needed to get passports, I needed my birth certificate to do so, and that was the very first time ever that I had actually seen my birth certificate.  My ex-husband took one look at it and said, "You were definitely adopted," and proceeded to show me how different my birth certificate was from his. 

Besides which, after his parents met my parents, as well as extended family members for the very first time, they told my ex-husband that there was no way on earth I came from that family by birth.  There truly was ZERO family resemblance with anyone in my family.  I was a 5'10" tall model, skinny as a twig, and not to sound conceited (but I know it will definitely come off that way, so I apologize), but I was absolutely gorgeous back then, whereas, to be brutally honest, there were really NO attractive or tall people in my family.

However, while both my parents were still alive, because they were such wonderful parents who spoiled me rotten, I didn't want to break their hearts by asking them if I was adopted or not - I figured if they hadn't told me, it was because they didn't want me to know - and I'm sure my father thought that I would seek out my birth parents, which would have devastated him).  Once they were deceased, it was too late to learn the truth.

With all that being said (sorry, diarrhea of the mouth this morning), I guess the main objection I would have to older parents being able to adopt is the greater likelihood of the adoptive parents dying when the adoptee is still at a very young age.  Trust me when I tell you that my life as I knew it ended the day my father passed away (he died before my mom did).  I have never been the same since that happened back in 1985.  I moved on, but never got over his death.  He was my whole world.  To this day, I'm always envious of people my age who still have at least one of their parents.  I really felt the same way that Blanche in "The Golden Girls" felt when she said in the episode where her "Big Daddy" passes away, she says to Dorothy, "I'm nobody's little girl anymore."

Yes, older parents can be absolutely wonderful, but it is a tragedy when they don't live long enough to be around for their children.

• Love 2
On 8/13/2021 at 7:24 PM, magemaud said:

I can't remember which forum someone else posted about this woman as well, but it got my curiosity up to look her up online, and I was mesmerized (the same way you can't look away from a car wreck).

There are tons of photos of her online.  Scary and sad at the same time.  The first thought that came to mind in certain photos of her was that she looked like Rocky Dennis, the boy who had craniodiaphyseal dysplasia that the Cher movie "Mask" was about.  Only that poor boy didn't choose to look the way he did.  This woman paid to look like this over and over and over (because that cannot possibly be the result of only ONE bad plastic surgery operation, or can it?).

She wasn't drop dead gorgeous when she was younger, as some people have said about her, but she was definitely normal looking then.

I don't know if I'm more flummoxed about her plastic surgery choices OR that she found this young man to be with her!

• Love 2
On 8/13/2021 at 9:11 PM, HelloOutThere said:

Still, I think Juliana’s performance marking her territory in Mike’s bathroom and bopping him on the head earned her a Discovery+ show! (Maybe “SWJ: Single White Juliana”?)

That entire scene - all of the scenes in Mike’s sad little house - seem like something straight out of a Stephen King novel. I think Juliana is so bizarre she is not scripted or “produced.” Truth stranger than fiction and all that.

P.S. Chuck’s body type reminds me of Slimer from “Ghostbusters”

Or three's company, but which one would be Janet, which one Chrissy?  Mike, however, is no John Ritter/Jack - he's more like Mr. Furley.

Stupid question on my part.  Of course Natalie would want to be Chrissy, because she fancies herself as a sex symbol a la Marilyn Monroe.

I wonder if Juliana is still married, and if so, to the same husband she first moved to America with.  If she's not, she would be an awesome addition to "The Single Life".

Edited by Xebug67
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Or three's company, but which one would be Janet, which one Chrissy?  Mike, however, is no John Ritter/Jack - he's more like Mr. Furley.

Stupid question on my part.  Of course Natalie would want to be Chrissy, because she fancies herself as a sex symbol a la Marilyn Monroe.

I wonder if Juliana is still married, and if so, to the same husband she first moved to America with.  If she's not, she would be an awesome addition to "The Single Life".

🤔 Good question! Juliana’s wardrobe does trend more toward Mrs. Roper than Janet or Chrissy. 

In addition to Single Life, they should drop Juliana into various other shows. Imagine “Darcey & Stacey….& Juliana!”

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, HelloOutThere said:

🤔 Good question! Juliana’s wardrobe does trend more toward Mrs. Roper than Janet or Chrissy. 

In addition to Single Life, they should drop Juliana into various other shows. Imagine “Darcey & Stacey….& Juliana!”

“Me and Juliana and my Ex”

• LOL 2

Corey and Evilyn: what's in it for her? She doesn't want a green card, she doesn't love him, TLC $ isn't much...so why?

On 8/16/2021 at 5:24 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

He is apparently new to women who aren't paid to always be in a good mood, like strippers. 

Nailed. It.