Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Time Does Not Heal All Wounds

• Start Topic

Mike and Natalie decide the fate of their marriage; Chuck watches his family fall apart; Asuelu asks Kalani to move to Samoa; Angela visits an IVF clinic; Jovi and Yara deal with stripper-gate; Tiffany questions staying with Ronald.

I watched it this morning.  All I can say is this:  The Family Poddhast gives Gordon Ramsey a run for the money in dropping F bombs.  And afterwards I legit took a shower to make myself clean.

I will also share that Chuck is the worst actor, ever, and sadly I think Charlie is not acting at all.

Natalie's "friend" Juliana is the weirdest person, ever.  Not because of the Note on a Scandal vibe, but she seems like she is about to vaporize into a crow and fly away.  She suddenly appeared (and I am not spoiling) to ask Mike to use the restroom and it was so odd!!  Me, I am a camper/hiker and I would have gone into the woods to relieve myself before entering that hovel and talking to......him.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Have you seen the promo for the Tell All?  You are not wrong.

Yes I have.  And this episode was just as Jerry Springer like.

• Love 2

Saw the 30 min preview.
Mike & Nat. Meh - we know how that ends.
Potty mouth Potthasts - all fake but I rewound and saw what exactly coke head Charlie said. "Look who's back. Call the the cops! Call the cops!" Was he referring to himself or Andrei? I think he meant Andrei. So Andrei then told him to "shut the fuck up dude."  Does Discovery+ still bleep out the words?  
Tiffany & Ronald - same response as Mike and Nat except damn I feel for those kids. Did you guys see the tv screen? It looks like Ronald has a ton of video surveillance cameras (sorry my picture was bad). That combined with the comments of he wants to keep the kids. Tiffany is freaking lucky there is a camera crew there.

thumbnail (14).jpg

• Love 4

Watched the preview too. Mike and Nats? Same old. He gets custody of the rat? At least for now? Still the same old we have no idea how to communicate with each other storyline.

The PottymouthHasts: The bbq wasn't even on. The burgers will take a long time to cook unless someone flips the gas switch or the propane switch. There is no peace with the grubbing adult children. Chuck, cut them all off. Too bad neither Andrei nor Charlie ended up in the pool.

Ronald, you have a lot of cameras. You and Tiffany are not exactly the best match for each other. She is stubborn, and you are right, she is not always right.  She knowingly got involved with an addict fresh from rehab and who has a record. She is not doing everything by herself and has plenty of help from her mom, Daniel, and possibly her dad and whoever else she can cry to. Have no idea if he plans to 'keep' the kids in South Africa. Unless he has adopted Daniel, I don't think he has any right to keep him there. Carley is a different story. He is the bio dad. He also has no idea how expensive it will be to get any sort of joint custody with Tiffany. If he lived in the US, it would be a bit different. He will be lucky to get visitation rights to his daughter. Tiffany holds a lot of the cards and his record and addiction may quash his seeing the kids more than the judge will allow. She may not be the best parent either, but the kids usually stay with mom.

• Love 7

Tiffany smiles coyly at the camera after Ronald leaves in a huff. Edited to add: this was immediately after she laughed and said “loser” to the camera 

46FD3E55-EDE5-411F-B6A2-48BAFCC3C207.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Tiffany smiles coyly at the camera after Ronald leaves in a huff. 

46FD3E55-EDE5-411F-B6A2-48BAFCC3C207.jpeg

More TLC fakery? She gets turned on by her behaving like this? He does too? A weird marriage game? She is trying to make Ronald the bad guy so she can get her divorce? Goad him enough to tell him that he made her do it? Manipulation to get her way?

She is lucky that there is a production crew there to help her out. She is in a foreign country with different laws and she may not have the same protection she has in the US. Not tons of time spent with her possibly volatile husband. He can easily do something criminal to her and keep the kids to boot. This can lead to something dangerous. So stupid.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

More TLC fakery?

Maybe there’s some truth to Ronald’s accusations in the Tell All preview that Tiffany had something going on with someone in the production crew. 

But I came here to ask an important question: I understand Natalie wearing her coat when she stops in at Mike’s with her suitcase, but why is Mike sitting in his own house wearing a jacket and hat? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Ronald is delusional if he thinks he has any claim on Daniel.    My guess is that Tiffany never legalized the marriage in S.A., or the U.S. and I bet Ronald isn't even named on Carly's birth certificate, and has an American passport.     If Tiffany gets to the airport, and gets on a plane, then she'll be home with the kids, and none of them will ever see Ronald again. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Natalie's "friend" Juliana is the weirdest person, ever.  Not because of the Note on a Scandal vibe, but she seems like she is about to vaporize into a crow and fly away. 

She reminds me of Chidi's soulmate on the Good Place (when they were trying to drive him crazy) -  Esmerelda.  I keep expecting her to draw up a corner of her shawl and say 'Away!  I must tend to my ravens.'

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

On a superficial note, if she gains another 20 pounds or so, perhaps she can join up with Whitney and be a barnacle on My Big Fat Fraudulent Fabulous Life.  Or even get her own spinoff from this shit show.  

She can replace the demoted Pluto as the last planet in our solar system.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

When Tiffany was listing Ronald’s faults to the camera crew she laughed and said, “That’s your boy.” No, sweetie, that’s YOUR boy! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I've never seen any surprise revelations.  He didn't hide his past of addiction, thievery, etc., from her.  It's not like she found out these things after the fact.  She'd known all along.  The Ronald we see now is apparently the same Ronald she chose to marry.  It's just too bad kids are being dragged into this bullshit.  I was glad they were with Ronald's mom when last night's shit storm started.    

Right?! It's not like Some meat who revealed he's married. Tiffany knew exactly who she was getting involved with (maybe she didn't know about how controlling he is but still - addict, thief). She could have had a nice fling in SA and then gone along her merry way, kept in touch for shits and giggles. Girlfriend thought she can change him. *sigh*  I can't with these women.

• Love 20
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

Saw the 30 min preview.
Mike & Nat. Meh - we know how that ends.
Potty mouth Potthasts - all fake but I rewound and saw what exactly coke head Charlie said. "Look who's back. Call the the cops! Call the cops!" Was he referring to himself or Andrei? I think he meant Andrei. So Andrei then told him to "shut the fuck up dude."  Does Discovery+ still bleep out the words?  
Tiffany & Ronald - same response as Mike and Nat except damn I feel for those kids. Did you guys see the tv screen? It looks like Ronald has a ton of video surveillance cameras (sorry my picture was bad). That combined with the comments of he wants to keep the kids. Tiffany is freaking lucky there is a camera crew there.

thumbnail (14).jpg

Funny, as I was watching I actually thought that we should rename the Potthasts the PottyMouths.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Opine said:

Funny, as I was watching I actually thought that we should rename the Potthasts the PottyMouths.

I don't understand why they bleep out the words on Discovery+ when I heard that the other show - 90 day Caribbean or something like that shows T&A.

TLC if you want me to subscribe and pay for the service I want it to be bleep free damn it! 

• Love 7

Everything you guys say about Ronald it true.  BUT, Tiffany is never, ever wrong EVER!!!  Which is interesting since her behavior is beginning to make him look good.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 22
22 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

He didn't hide his past of addiction, thievery, etc., from her.  It's not like she found out these things after the fact.  She'd known all along. 

And SHE chose to hide Ronald’s past from her father until she needed a co-sponsor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I think we are all done with the cold-shoulder look except for Tiffany. This look is extremely unflattering on her. Please stop. I am sick of this one-dimensional fashion choice that Tiffany insists on. Try something, anything new.

Natalie should be ashamed of herself, making love to that stupid rodent like that after telling Mike she's leaving. "Pulya, Pulya, Pulya". Makes me sick to watch her behave like that in what should have been an important conversation. And Mike needs to speak up. He clearly loves her, but he isn't able to talk about his real feelings, just this "so that's it" sort of mentality. She's in the driver's seat and he's totally floundering in not being able to verbally express himself. If he would just say something before it's all over. That would be a start. Then if Natalie could be empathetic towards Mike, in other words try and see things from his view and not always focusing with her "me, me, me" mentality. I guess this is all too much to ask for, so the relationship is kaput. But  for sure, both need a lot of self-work to sustain a successful relationship/marriage in the future.

• Love 9
On 8/8/2021 at 2:03 PM, Breedom said:

Natalie should be ashamed of herself, making love to that stupid rodent like that after telling Mike she's leaving. "Pulya, Pulya, Pulya".

I looked it up and Pulya translates to "bullet." So either she's saying a stupid endearment to a RAT or she's given it an equally stupid name. "So sweet, so fluffy..." I predict that if she leaves the rat behind when she inevitably leaves Mike, within minutes he's opened the door and let it outside to fend for itself. Or even worse, he sells it back to the pet store for snake food. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
On 8/7/2021 at 1:07 PM, greekmom said:

I don't understand why they bleep out the words on Discovery+ when I heard that the other show - 90 day Caribbean or something like that shows T&A.

Inquiring minds want to know if Angela's outrageous boob flashing at the Tell All will be blurred out on Discovery+. If not, please someone take a screenshot for us non-subscribers. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Rats have hair, not fur, so fluffy isn’t the word that comes to mind.    And she thinks it’s a mouse.  Oy.  I am surprised with her being so prim and proper that she would be open to a pet rat.  But many have undoubtedly been tested for her make up and hair products.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Inquiring minds want to know if Angela's outrageous boob flashing at the Tell All will be blurred out on Discovery+. If not, please someone take a screenshot for us non-subscribers. 

Ain’t much to flash from that pixilated bathtub scene. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I’d rather hear F bombs than annoying beeps, especially when the cursing house flipping moguls get on a roll.  It’s not like we don’t know what they’re saying. 

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I’d rather hear F bombs than annoying beeps, especially when the cursing housing flipping moguls get on a roll.  It’s not like we don’t know what they’re saying. 

Then your annoyance level will be at an all time high tonight, my friend.

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

she's saying a stupid endearment to a RAT

I am an animal lover/respecter.  There is not enough money for me to own a rat, mouse, gerbil, guinea pig, etc.  Yet in this awful mess of Trish, Mike and Natalie, I would take the Rat.   And my hubby is a firearms enthusiast so he would be fine with the English name, lol!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Oh and about rats as pets.  I work in a pet supply store.  We sell rats as pets.  They are clean and funny and so smart.  They can be taught to sit and stay and fetch etc like dogs.  They feel human emotions and will comfort us when sad.  It’s their MO to comfort and heal.  They are truly wonderful.  Don’t Knock them till you know them. 

And I know the same thing.  They are stupidly smart.  Gotta be real:  still don't want one in my home, lol!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Real4real said:

Note to Chuck:  You can have dinner with Andrei.  You can have dinner with Charlie.  You cannot have dinner with Andrei AND Charlie.  Stop trying to make it happen.

Except TLC arranges for all these family gatherings every week.  😄

Well that was the worst staged fight I have ever seen on this show.  Of course that's at least the fourth time this season I have said that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 8/7/2021 at 6:29 AM, Xena said:

She reminds me of Chidi's soulmate on the Good Place (when they were trying to drive him crazy) -  Esmerelda.  I keep expecting her to draw up a corner of her shawl and say 'Away!  I must tend to my ravens.'

Binge watching Good Place now (not up to that part yet).  Yes, when watching this 90 days season I can totally imagine that this is the Bad Place and Ted Danson built it so these six couples and their families can torment each other for all eternity.  😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I have lost all patience with every single one of these morons. They are all selfish losers who can’t or won’t think even a week ahead about how their choices will affect themselves or others. 

But above all, I despise that derpy fuckface caveman shithead Asuelu and his 14th century peasant mentality and having the moai ass audacity to gatekeep Samoan identity. Run back to your hag shrew mommy please. Live on taro and screaming since according to you that’s what “real” Samoans do. 

Kalani is a fool for piling so many mistakes onto her first huge one. Accidentally get knocked up by a giant mean baby? Bad. Get knocked up AGAIN and marry the ugly stupid baby? Girl. No. Salvage some dignity. I don’t think even Blonde Mormon Jesus wants you on a planet with that toxic shit-stirring lug for time and eternity, much less on Samoa which most likely has far less Amazon Prime and air conditioning than Utah.

And TLC, hear this: no one wants an entire series of Florida Man Fistfights on the Lanai. NO ONE. 

I hate fucking stupid child man Asholio too.  With the passion of 100000 burning suns.  He’s the village idiot and a child. I can’t imagine being attracted to his idiot self.  
And like you, I’m over the Florida Man fights of family Libby, trying for a show of their own.  I’m over yet bleeps, the fake tears by Chuck who started the whole thing.  Fucking idiots who don’t deserve a spin off. 
This show makes me angry.  

• Love 17

Where to begin?

Asuelu got it right the first time when he ejected his nightmare mom and sister. Then genius Tui shows up and tells him to move to Samoa so Kalani can be exposed to more manipulative Samoan "family values."  Right - your family doesn't have your back or support you, but go live there and allow them to do it full time. And Asuelu is dumb enough to think this is a good idea. Mom didn't mind leaving him behind when she moved here. Why buy into the "You only have one mom and you need a special relationship with her" BS?

Shrugging Mike got the relationship he deserves. Don't forget to call mullet mama on the double.

Jovi - how tone deaf can you be? It wasn't Yara's idea to go to the strip club - you wheedled her into it, then thought it was cool to abuse her by blowing kisses to the stripper. Even mom is telling you to grow up. It's hard to believe that at his age he thinks he is just being himself instead of being developmentally stunted and hugely selfish to expect just to party on for the rest of his semi-adult life.

I thought the coven was bad, but Charlie's wife is an even bigger witch. They must snort together.

Finally, Angela gets a grip. Hopefully, Skyler's nightmare seems to be over.

Definitely time for Tiffany and Ronald to be over. I don't think he's got a prayer of keeping the kids, and the boy wasn't his to begin with.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 19
On 8/7/2021 at 2:52 AM, magemaud said:

But I came here to ask an important question: I understand Natalie wearing her coat when she stops in at Mike’s with her suitcase, but why is Mike sitting in his own house wearing a jacket and hat? 

Probably too cheap to put enough logs in the woodburning stove.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I think Tiffany was out of line for calling South African women “bitches”. What did any of them ever do to her?  Seems to me that her issue is with Ronald. Clearly, they are smarter than her, because she is the one who is married to him.

I think she was using it as the slang term - meaning a person who slavishly does whatever a significant other wants.

• Love 2
On 8/6/2021 at 1:42 PM, Kid said:

The show is becoming The Jerry Springer Show and just as fake.

And is there one successful marriage in this season, honestly I’m feeling so close to moving on.  And even worse is Pillow Talk it’s total crap and a cackle fest.

• Love 3
On 8/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, Frozendiva said:

Watched the preview too. Mike and Nats? Same old. He gets custody of the rat? At least for now? Still the same old we have no idea how to communicate with each other storyline.

The PottymouthHasts: The bbq wasn't even on. The burgers will take a long time to cook unless someone flips the gas switch or the propane switch. There is no peace with the grubbing adult children. Chuck, cut them all off. Too bad neither Andrei nor Charlie ended up in the pool.

Ronald, you have a lot of cameras. You and Tiffany are not exactly the best match for each other. She is stubborn, and you are right, she is not always right.  She knowingly got involved with an addict fresh from rehab and who has a record. She is not doing everything by herself and has plenty of help from her mom, Daniel, and possibly her dad and whoever else she can cry to. Have no idea if he plans to 'keep' the kids in South Africa. Unless he has adopted Daniel, I don't think he has any right to keep him there. Carley is a different story. He is the bio dad. He also has no idea how expensive it will be to get any sort of joint custody with Tiffany. If he lived in the US, it would be a bit different. He will be lucky to get visitation rights to his daughter. Tiffany holds a lot of the cards and his record and addiction may quash his seeing the kids more than the judge will allow. She may not be the best parent either, but the kids usually stay with mom.

Do either one of them work? They’re  both toxic I honestly can’t stand anyone this season besides Yara and Gwen. I’m glad it’s over it takes me an effort to watch but I do enjoy you snarkees 🤗

• Love 5
On 8/6/2021 at 10:01 PM, Frozendiva said:

More TLC fakery? She gets turned on by her behaving like this? He does too? A weird marriage game? She is trying to make Ronald the bad guy so she can get her divorce? Goad him enough to tell him that he made her do it? Manipulation to get her way?

She is lucky that there is a production crew there to help her out. She is in a foreign country with different laws and she may not have the same protection she has in the US. Not tons of time spent with her possibly volatile husband. He can easily do something criminal to her and keep the kids to boot. This can lead to something dangerous. So stupid.

She is a major manipulator and I don’t trust him with his anger and you’re spot on she shouldn’t goad him on.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, endure said:

She is a major manipulator and I don’t trust him with his anger and you’re spot on she shouldn’t goad him on.

She could end up missing or worse. A possible Dateline ep.

• Love 5