Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:
  Hide contents

https://www.facebook.com/825786111/videos/796914184350669/ Looks like the two points are on display:) 

Lines are off but is that Rachel/Gina point (no shocker, I approve). I can't tell who exactly starts off beside rachel, maybe amber and ashlee? but with Gina it is Lexie to her right (vomit) and Amber? to the left? Rahcel moving to diamond?

I get not demoting Lexie out of the triangle, but i have never been a fan. She just looks so cheap and dated like a Girls Next Door reject, and her mom buddying up to TIna K and Judy just rubs me the wrong way. It will take me a long time to get over the vomitous triangle of Maddie/Amy/Lexie. 

3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

here is another video with Rachel at point 

This looks like Chandi and Ashlee? I never really got the Chandi love, nothing bad, just never saw a WOW factor, but I do like this triangle. Good for you Chandi.

2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Why does Chandi have a better spot than Caroline. I’m mad

I find this quite intriguing as well. Thought for sure that Caroline had point written all over her even though I always wanted Bridget up there from their rookie class. Or Amanda but can't remember if she was a year after them.

• Love 4

When Chandi is in the triangle for that weird Black Betty song, Caroline is right at the back and looks very fed up, dancing at only like 50%. Could be pissed she's been demoted so much. However, I like to see different people shine up front so go Chandi!

• Love 9
(edited)
41 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

35 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

When Chandi is in the triangle for that weird Black Betty song, Caroline is right at the back and looks very fed up, dancing at only like 50%.

This isn't the first time they've done this.  They moved Gina to the back at an Oxnard show after she'd been further up in the triangle her 2nd year.

Amber & Gina look great in this quick snippet.

Edited by go4luca
corrected info
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I’ll admit, I’m not. While I do like Caroline and respect she’s a great dancer, I’ve grown to really appreciate Chandi (and by “appreciate” I mean she’s my S14 fave 😂). Gorgeous, kind and all-around classy and a great ambassador for the organization IMO. 

• Love 16

I have not been keeping up very well, so if anyone can send me the first and last names of the Rookie TCC that would be great! Thanks ahead of time!

I have been trying to keep up somewhat and go through some of the posts. I know Daphne is injures, but is she for sure off of the team. I know they have allowed some to stay on the team, so wanted to know for sure.

Please note I do not have any insider info and these are just my thoughts.

Also, I can only assume that Daphne probably would've gone to Oxnard had she not been injured. As to not mess with hair colors and who's schedule could work, Mackenzie went. 

The video from Kristi is pretty bad. I hardly see most of the girl's keeping up with the choreography and the lines are pretty bad. I think Kelli and Judy are messing with the fans my mixing up the girls so much.

I'm wondering if Gina was actually going to be point last year, but since she was still recovering from her injury, they decided against it. I really do hope she is point and I wish she wouldn't have to share it, but I don't think that will happen.

From what I am understanding group leader's have not been publicly announced. I'm assuming Lexie and Gina will be group leaders again. I don't know who would be the 2nd Group leaders for those two group's. Since they are both blonde's, I would think they would not choose another leader with blonde hair- TPTB have been doing 2 blondes, 2 brunettes' for the past few season's, even though seniority has made this a little bit easier. From the 1 picture that showed Rachel and Amber with 3 finger's, I would assume those two are leading Group 3. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashlee and Caroline are leading Group 4.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, go4luca said:

This isn't the first time they've done this.  They moved Gina to the back at an Oxnard show after she'd been further up in the triangle her 2nd year.

Amber & Gina splitting point in this quick snippet.

Lexie is also upfront on the same line as Gina and Amber, just the camera angle doesn't show her as much.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, whosadcc said:

Lexie is also upfront on the same line as Gina and Amber, just the camera angle doesn't show her as much.

I guess my eye is more drawn to Amber and Gina.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, whosadcc said:

From what I am understanding group leader's have not been publicly announced. I'm assuming Lexie and Gina will be group leaders again. I don't know who would be the 2nd Group leaders for those two group's. Since they are both blonde's, I would think they would not choose another leader with blonde hair- TPTB have been doing 2 blondes, 2 brunettes' for the past few season's, even though seniority has made this a little bit easier. From the 1 picture that showed Rachel and Amber with 3 finger's, I would assume those two are leading Group 3. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashlee and Caroline are leading Group 4.

I hope whoever is chosen for GL's is based on merit and not hair color.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rosiemac said:
  Reveal spoiler

https://www.facebook.com/825786111/videos/796914184350669/ Looks like the two points are on display:) 

Watching this clip, I am already looking forward to next year's retirements.
I would love to see some others out front and given the chance to shine.
It's been 4-5 years of some of the same dancers.

(Edit: Not talking about Gina, just the others)

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I hope whoever is chosen for GL's is based on merit and not hair color.

I would like to think so to, but I have noticed this in the past few season's that they have mixed up hair color's within the 1st and 2nd group leader's. The last season that had group leaders with same hair color's was 2017-2018 (Jinelle & Elizabeth, Kashara & Heather). So just trying to go by the pattern's that I have noticed.  Otherwise, I would hope they would have chosen Erin as a 2nd group leader this season, but they may overlook her if they had to pair her with Lexie or Gina. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Interesting formation... it reminds me of a formation they did with Mia and Jackie years ago. 

vlcsnap-2021-07-24-13h42m42s406.thumb.jpg.5a22ead55e71b647d216f4e0b89a62a9.jpg

They did this with Crystal Trevino and Nicole Hamilton a couple times and when testing out Jacie vs blonde Holly for point. Holly won. Jacie left the next year. I do like the 2 points with no tip on the triangle, too myself. 

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I guess my eye is more drawn to Amber and Gina.

They both are killing it. Rachel is too low energy to be point. I never thought much of her dancing, but these Oxnard videos confirm it. If point isn’t Gina alone, it should be Gina and Amber based on dance ability.

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, cgloss said:

They both are killing it. Rachel is too low energy to be point. I never thought much of her dancing, but these Oxnard videos confirm it. If point isn’t Gina alone, it should be Gina and Amber based on dance ability.

Amber is a firecracker. Rachel is there for the photos. Period. I think she got over looked bc there was so much talent in that rookie class, but she is power pom perfection. 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, cgloss said:

She's also been making a lot of mistakes recently (Rachel W.) But as long as you're pretty or one of the favorites you can make those kinds of mistakes and still get point. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Looks to me like there's a third person to the right of Gina from our view in that same line. Not really a point situation.

• Love 1
(edited)
42 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Looks to me like there's a third person to the right of Gina from our view in that same line. Not really a point situation.

Yeah, my bad. This was already pointed out and I corrected my original post.

As I said in a follow up post, my eye was drawn to Amber and Gina and not Lexie (the other lady in front) since there wasn't a split point situation.

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 1

Okay so, just to clarify, Oxnard is the Cowboys FOOTBALL PLAYERS training camp? And it's not in Texas? So the dancers are just there to hype up the crowd, open the training camp, and all that jazz?

I got super confused for a minute thinking only some of the girls were going to a super exclusive training camp within a training camp lol 🤦🏻‍♀️

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Okay so, just to clarify, Oxnard is the Cowboys FOOTBALL PLAYERS training camp? And it's not in Texas?

It’s very hot in Texas during the summer. And add in the humidity too.

0CA20F4F-A46F-4713-BA96-3B92589F62DD.jpeg

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Rachel doesn't need to be on SG... she has NO fire and she's messing up... any other member would have been yanked.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

The girl (Jensen) in the front row, 3rd from the left has a different color outfit. Her top looks more white/navy while the others are wearing turquoise/white tops. I know this is a blurry picture but the one I saw on the DCC Instagram page was pretty clear. There might be others wearing the same one as her but she just stands out being in the front row.

At first I thought the Show Group had on the silver and navy while the rest had on the turquoise and royal, but I don't think Jensen is Show Group so who knows?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Rosiemac said:
  Reveal spoiler

Gina at point!  Don't know if she's Point 1 or Point 2 for Thunderstruck, but at least everybody got their wish.

By the way, is Thunderstruck still the DCC anthem?  They've used it for a long time.  I liked it better when they danced to a different song before each game, but I guess that's too much work for Judy.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

When Chandi is in the triangle for that weird Black Betty song, Caroline is right at the back and looks very fed up, dancing at only like 50%. Could be pissed she's been demoted so much. However, I like to see different people shine up front so go Chandi!

Yasssss Chandi! Her and Ashley in the triangle is the best! 

Caroline is as boring as Rachel W to me! Not sad or surprised that she is where she is. 

Amber has always been a powerful dancer. She deserves the triangle spot. She balances out Gina. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, cgloss said:

I am voting for Gina, Amber, and Lexie for the triangle, just like in this video.

• Love 4
(edited)

ALERT !!! Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, and Marissa are in group 1. So mostly likely Lexie is GL and Ashlee is 2GL. This would leave Caroline to most likely be GL of group 4.

Edited by dccfan204
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

ALERT !!! Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, and Marissa are in group 1. So mostly likely Lexie is GL and Ashlee is 2GL. This would leave Caroline to most likely be GL of group 4.

And Gina group 2

• Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Group 1: Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, Marissa

Group 2: Gina

Group 3: Rachel W, Amber, McKenzie

Group 4: Caroline (most likely)

TBD: Kelcey, Erin, Claire

Gina was in group 4 previously. Not sure why she would move with Tess retiring. Seems like they would just promote her to GL of 4? I wonder why the move.

Edited by StellaCL
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

and I thought Amy was a boring point 🧐but the DCC said "hold our beers"

Nah Amy is still far more boring and plain and at least Rachel has that stunner WOW factor.

48 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Gina at point!  Don't know if she's Point 1 or Point 2 for Thunderstruck, but at least everybody got their wish.

By the way, is Thunderstruck still the DCC anthem?  They've used it for a long time.  I liked it better when they danced to a different song before each game, but I guess that's too much work for Judy.

Point 2. Open with looks then entertain with talent.

40 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I know I’ve said it a million times, but of all the years to split point, it was Holly/Jacie. They’re both so beautiful and so talented. That was a fire triangle! 

Still tickled that I got to see Jacie perform as a Rockette too. She’s so good! 

OMG YES! I think it was a coin toss with Holly/Jacie as to who would be better point. Rotating would have solved that problem.

37 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Yasssss Chandi! Her and Ashley in the triangle is the best! 

Caroline is as boring as Rachel W to me! Not sad or surprised that she is where she is. 

Amber has always been a powerful dancer. She deserves the triangle spot. She balances out Gina. 

I feel like Caroline is boring with her expressions but on the same dance level as Gina, Kelcey, etc. Amber does balance Gina. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

OK, can someone "unconfuzzle" me? 

Regarding DCC Vets (incl. anyone who was on the team this past season). At this time we know for a fact that VK, Daphne, and Amanda are gone. We have heard that possibly an additional vet has been cut/quit, and another vet may be gone due to injury.

Is that correct? (Thanks in advance.)

Edited by Agent Gully
added word
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Regarding DCC Vets (incl. anyone who was on the team this past season). At this time we know for a fact that VK, Daphne, and Amanda are gone. We have heard that possibly an additional vet has been cut/quit, and another vet may be gone due to injury.

That is what we have heard. One vet more quit, one more vet injured and oit

• Love 5
21 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Ditto. This is cheerleading, not The Hunger Games. The fandom does not exist for the pleasure and entertainment of TPTB. 

Preach! They and the show are supposed to be entertaining us and so far I think most of us are more annoyed then entertained! And seriously I don't want myself or anyone on this board to be used for their amusement. Actually if they are being entertained by us then we should get freaking paid!

• Love 5
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Regarding DCC Vets (incl. anyone who was on the team this past season). At this time we know for a fact that VK, Daphne, and Amanda are gone. We have heard that possibly an additional vet has been cut, and another vet may be gone due to injury.

I am also confused. I looked at LemonBus and Dr. M's recent posts. LB indicates one vet quit due to injury (but didn't specify if they meant Daphne or a new vet), and I didn't find where either of them said another vet recently quit, unless they have since edited their posts. I am confused.

Edited by StellaCL
grammar
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Amber does balance Gina. 

Completely agree.  They make a good team together.

• Love 14
(edited)
On 7/22/2021 at 6:45 PM, lemonbus230 said:

Point has been chosen. One point, two points- guess you will wait to see.

Group leaders have been chosen.

One vet has quit due to injury.

On 7/23/2021 at 5:44 AM, lemonbus230 said:

I don’t have time or really care to read through whatever transpired last night. I don’t know the other poster and I am positive they don’t know me. And it looks like they don’t know much information either and/or are getting it days after it transpired. When the show airs, make sure you come back and tell me how right I was. 😉A training camp candidate was cut last night and another vet resigned. I’m sure the editing Gods will make it look like she was cut. 

@lemonbus230 are you able to confirm or provide clarity?

July 17 - speculation from reddit Mel was cut
July 17 LB post- two more cuts
July 18 Dr. M post - the two cuts were TCC
July 18 - speculation that the two cuts were after the Mel cut
July 18 - 41 were at SG auditions
July 19 - makeovers
July 20 - rumors that Jordann and Lea were the two TCC that were cut, never confirmed
July 20  LB post - there has been another cut (also the Gina weight concerns)
July 21 or 22 - rumor from reddit a vet was cut from show group, never confirmed
July 22 LB post - a vet quit due to injury (also group leaders were chosen)
July 22 - Dr. M post -  reveals it's all in good fun and calls out LB as discovered, likely just in jest. Dr. M can't wait to see how fans react to this season.
July 23 - LB post - a TCC was cut and a vet resigned who may get spun as a cut. But the post does not clarify if the vet that resigned was the same one that quit due to injury the previous day.  It has also never been clarified if the injured vet was referring to Daphne or if there is an additional injured vet and an additional resignation 

I read this as 3 confirmed TCC cuts
1 more cut either TCC or DCC (not specified on July 20 by LB)
1 resignation due to injury (could be Daphne, or a 2nd vet injured)
Potentially 1 resignation/cut from a different veteran 

Edited by StellaCL
wording
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

@lemonbus230 are you able to confirm or provide clarity?

July 17 - speculation from reddit Mel was cut
July 17 LB post- two more cuts
July 18 Dr. M post - the two cuts were TCC
July 18 - speculation that the two cuts were after the Mel cut
July 18 - 41 were at SG auditions
July 19 - makeovers
July 20 - rumors that Jordann and Lea were the two TCC that were cut, never confirmed
July 20  LB post - there has been another cut (also the Gina weight concerns)
July 21 or 22 - rumor from reddit a vet was cut from show group, never confirmed
July 22 LB post - a vet quit due to injury (also group leaders were chosen)
July 22 - Dr. M post -  reveals it's all in good fun and calls out LB as discovered, likely just in jest. Dr. M can't wait to see how fans react to this season.
July 23 - LB post - a TCC was cut and a vet resigned who may get spun as a cut. But the post does not clarify if the vet that resigned was the same one that quit due to injury the previous day.  It has also never been clarified if the injured vet was referring to Daphne or if there is an additional injured vet and an additional resignation 

I read this as 3 confirmed TCC cuts
Potentially 1 more cut either TCC or DCC (not specified on July 20 by LB)
1 resignation due to injury (could be Daphne, or a 2nd vet injured)
Potentially 1 resignation/cut from a different veteran 

2 diffrent veterans are out other the daphne and two rookies were cut 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

2 diffrent veterans are out other the daphne and two rookies were cut 

It doesn't specify that though. I count 3 TCCs cut confirmed since July 17. And probably another one on July 20 but LB does not say if TCC or DCC.

Do you have other sources?