Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

4/5 Express 4 Life! (I mean, until I couldn’t afford to live in Manhattan anymore and I had to move to a different part of the country before I lost my mind).  They put in the Q 2nd Ave Line after I moved. It would have made my life so much easier if it would been running 2002-2007.

So Jalyn is home I’m guessing. Hoping it just a quick break while they are in Oxnard and not an extended visit. 

Has Gina posted from Oxnard?

• Useful 2
Just now, aimeelou625 said:

Has Gina posted from Oxnard?

No :/

Of the returning SG members, Gina, Lexie, Caroline, and Marissa haven't posted or been pictured in CA. Rachel W may have posted but I don't follow her on IG

I'd be shocked if any of the upper vets were cut from show group, unless an injury prevented them from making SG, then lead to her retirement. 

I could see them pulling a similar storyline to Jalyn's in S14, where Marissa makes SG as a rookie, and then is cut from SG so they can get her reaction. 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lona said:

Don't know who Dr. M is. Don't know who LemonBus is. All I know is this season on PT has turned into a WWF-Attitude Era storyline with LB has our Austin, M as The Rock and Shelly being Mr. McMahon! 😂

It’s so weird posters think they can get away with multiple personalities. 

Goodbye. 

Edited by gofightwin
Misspelled
  • LOL 23
(edited)
19 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

LMAO. 

For those asking, the answer probably won’t be revealed. 

At least not by your good friend “LemonBus.” 

I’ve had my suspicions. 

WE’VE had our suspicions. 

But the games end now. 

So long, LB!

Gooo-pfftttt screw it. I’m not doing that creepy nonsense anymore 😂. We’ve had a great time this season. All of us have. We all can’t wait to see how the fans react to this season! We hope you all enjoy it! 

winning emperors new groove GIF

Well saying that you are not doing that "creepy nonsense" anymore while you post a GIF about "winning" and saying "we" and "us" is rather creepy. Who exactly is winning here? It is the "we" you speak of people who (due to the wording of this post) seem to be working together to string fans along? Because right now from my perspective, there are two groups who lose out because of such games...the fans who just want some kind of info to show they are appreciated and the show itself because fans on the whole don't like to be jerked around (I know I don't) and could walk away from watching which will negatively impact viewership & ratings.

19 hours ago, assylamaps said:

Did our insider just reveal to be planted by CMT??  😭😭😭 I'm sorry this was so out of pocket 😂

That's the vibe I got from that post and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Edited by Bellisima08
  • Love 18
14 minutes ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

No :/

Of the returning SG members, Gina, Lexie, Caroline, and Marissa haven't posted or been pictured in CA. Rachel W may have posted but I don't follow her on IG

I'd be shocked if any of the upper vets were cut from show group, unless an injury prevented them from making SG, then lead to her retirement. 

I could see them pulling a similar storyline to Jalyn's in S14, where Marissa makes SG as a rookie, and then is cut from SG so they can get her reaction. 

Marissa posted about Oxnard, a generic Cowboys TC ad, but still doubt she would post if she was cut.  I am worried about Gina being injured 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Thank the lord!  I was worried.  Two of my faves from last year.

526DA04F-35D2-4510-A881-E53B4E502E63.jpeg

So she didnt do any (that we know of) of the local show group performances but got to go to Oxnard? Somehow I find that a bit unfair but maybe that’s just me...

8 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

Marissa posted about Oxnard, a generic Cowboys TC ad, but still doubt she would post if she was cut.  I am worried about Gina being injured 

Maybe Rachel W. didn’t make show group and lost point or realized she had to share it within a span of a few days and decided she was quitting instead? (Wishful thinking, I know! 😅😂)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

"We’ve had a great time this season. All of us have. We all can’t wait to see how the fans react to this season! We hope you all enjoy it! " Quote by "Dr. Manhattan".

Ooooohhh! Maybe those of us posting here in Primetimer will be part of the show this season, where we all look like villains for our speculation. They will air it as a segment of the show, where they warn the gals about the evils of visiting DCC specific forums. (j/k, sort of)

If that happens I will stop watching for good! The idea that TPTB are playing "games" with fans for their own entertainment ticks me off! I've been a loyal watcher for years and all I ask in return is just some transparency in the forms of social media updates about the auditions, some solo clips & who the group leaders are just to whet my appetite before the show comes back. And if TPTB do indeed use their stirring up of us Primetimer fans as a segment, I will be pi**ed and will not appreciate it. As much as I like reading the posts & chatting with you all, I'm not here for their amusement as they dangle carrots at us to watch us jump.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, go4luca said:

I'm just saying there are some here that I think are the same person.

Are you going to drive up to Oxnard and get the Scooby for us?

• Love 2
(edited)

There is a new video posted on the dccheerleaders Instagram with everyone! Let’s see who we can identif! 

Edited by katC
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, katC said:

There is a new video posted on the dccheerleaders Instagram with everyone! Let’s see who we can identif! 

I was going to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, but this sounds much more fun. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, J-R said:

Are you going to drive up to Oxnard and get the Scooby for us?

I wish I could!  I'm currently wrapping (3) different foreign commercial shoots so can't break away right now.  😐

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Trixi said:

On page 30 I’m excited that it seems like Jalyn made SG, on page 31 it seems she didn’t and bounced🤷🏼‍♀️

Let’s see what happens on page 32.🍿

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Can anyone work out who’s who or when this is from? 

my guess is show group auditions but wanting to double check it’s this TCC (I’ve had a long week as we’re moving so…)

987721B1-A3F5-495B-AE43-643E0CD31ABC.jpeg

I count 41 in the picture, this definitely looks like it was from show group auditions. Which two rookie TCCs are missing though to add to our cut list!? I can’t tell them all apart haha

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

I'm confused again.

There were 24 vets in 2020. 8 retired. Victoria and Amanda are out for undisclosed/unconfirmed reasons. Daphne and one unknown vet are out due to injury. One other vet is out due to unknown reasons. That adds up to 13. 

24-13=11. How can there be 12 vets at Oxnard when the 2020 rookies aren't officially veterans yet? #ConfusedAF

They started with 27 vets for TC I thought  ... before Vic, Amanda and Daph... which then leaves 24.

Edited by mizzhyer
10 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

I'm confused again.

There were 24 vets in 2020. 8 retired. Victoria and Amanda are out for undisclosed/unconfirmed reasons. Daphne and one unknown vet are out due to injury. One other vet is out due to unknown reasons. That adds up to 13. 

24-13=11. How can there be 12 vets at Oxnard when the 2020 rookies aren't officially veterans yet? #ConfusedAF

I’m pretty sure the 2020 rookies count as veterans. Claire is at Oxnard as one of the 12 and she’s a 2020 rookie. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, DCCFan123 said:

Jalyn definitely posted an R train. Manhattan bound I think.

She’s definitely in NYC

*Gasp* Then.. does this mean that JALYN is Dr Manhattan??!! I'm joking of course. She would never...

2 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

If this means MacKenzie made SG this year, then good for her! That girl is the hardest working rookie I've seen in a bit. I see her everywhere dancing with the veterans. Her and Armani should of made SG last year, but there just wasn't enough spots. Did Armani make SG? 

3 hours ago, Lynnbo said:

If the picture before show group KC is correct about how the 36 were currently ranked, I think all three will make it in. Unless there was major screw ups after, they looked like they were doing pretty well. Especially Tori and Ashlinn. And rumors also say Tori is very strong. So Madeline S please hang in there, because I want you the most out of the three. (I also want Ashlinn more than Tori but I won’t be greedy. Lol)

I'm feel a tiny bit greedy after losing Bridget, Brennan, and Hannah, honestly I'm barely hanging on to this fandom. This forum really helps with that too.  Tori, Ashlinn, and Madeline S all being comeback girls still hanging in there, makes me wanna fight for them.  

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

If this means MacKenzie made SG this year, then good for her! That girl is the hardest working rookie I've seen in a bit.

Didn't she get rookie of the year?

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:
4 hours ago, DCCFan123 said:

Jalyn definitely posted an R train. Manhattan bound I think.

She’s definitely in NYC

*Gasp* Then.. does this mean that JALYN is Dr Manhattan??!! I'm joking of course. She would never...

3 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

Expand  

If this means MacKenzie made SG this year, then good for her! That girl is the hardest working rookie I've seen in a bit. I see her everywhere dancing with the veterans. Her and Armani should of made SG last year, but there just wasn't enough spots. Did Armani make SG? 

Marissa, McKenzie, and Claire all made show group last year as rookies.

I really hope Armani made SG this year.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

my guess is show group auditions but wanting to double check it’s this TCC (I’ve had a long week as we’re moving so…)

Does anyone see Gina in this photo??

Edit- nevermind, I think that is her to the right of Lexie.

I think this is show group auditions.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 1
(edited)

According to reddit. . . Melanie and Amber were cut from the rookies before Show Group auditions.  I think we already knew about Melanie, but I wasn't sure if Amber was ever mentioned.  I also saw something about Kylie and Cailey being cut as well.

If true, so far the rookie cuts are as follows: Amanda, Amber, Bre, Cailey, Erin, Kya, Kylie, Madison, and Melanie.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

If they are just posting random stuff to “keep us guessing” or “mess” with us, then I’m done with this show.  I know some fans like the cat&mouse games or don’t want to be spoiled even though the show airs weeks after the first games. But I’m getting too old for this shit.

Ditto. This is cheerleading, not The Hunger Games. The fandom does not exist for the pleasure and entertainment of TPTB. 

• Love 16
(edited)
2 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Okay I tried my best to look through the rookie pics and sus out who is who, here is what I came up with:

top row: 

1. Madeline S , 2. Ashlinn, 3. Megan?, 4. Presley?, 5. Ashley, 6. Tori, 7. Armani, 8. Erin?, 9. Jada, 10. Alora Rose, 11. Taylor, 12. Claire or maybe Rebecca? Claire might be number 2 in the middle row it is hard to tell. 13. Dani, 14. McKenzie.

middle row:

1. Ava, 2. Jordann?, maybe Claire or Rebecca?, 3. Christina?, 4. Kaydianna, 5. Leah, 6. Kelee, 7. Lisa, 8. Kristin, 9. Jessica, 10. Rachel W, 11. Ellie, 12. Kelsey.

Bottom row:

1. Tyra, 2. Amber? (rookie TCC), maybe Jordann?, 3. Jensen, 4. Klein?, 5. Jalyn, 6. Lexie, 7. Gina, 8. Ashlee, 9. Darian, 10. Marissa, 11. Kat, 12. Chandi, 13. Amber (vet), 14. Madeline (vet), 15. Caroline.

couldn’t find Kylie in there so she could have been a cut before show group auditions. Def may have mixed a bunch up with the ones I put question marks on. 

Edited by Branmuffin
Typo
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Branmuffin said:

Okay I tried my best to look through the rookie pics and sus out who is who, here is what I came up with:

top row: 

1. Madeline S , 2. Ashlinn, 3. Megan?, 4. Presley?, 5. Ashley, 6. Tori, 7. Armani, 8. Erin?, 9. Jada, 10. Alora Rose, 11. Taylor, 12. Claire or maybe Rebecca? Claire might be number 2 in the middle row it is hard to tell. 13. Dani, 14. McKenzie.

middle row:

1. Ava, 2. Jordann?, maybe Claire?, 3. Christina?, 4. Kaydianna, 5. Leah, 6. Kelee, 7. Lisa, 8. Kristin, 9. Jessica, 10. Rachel W, 11. Ellie, 12. Kelsey.

Bottom row:

1. Tyra, 2. Amber (rookie TCC), 3. Jensen, 4. Klein?, 5. Jalyn, 6. Lexie, 7. Gina? 8. Ashlee, 9. Darian, 10. Marissa, 11. Kat, 12. Chandi, 13. Amber (vet), 14. Madeline (vet), 15. Caroline.

couldn’t find Kylie in there so she could have been a cut before show group auditions. Def may have mixed a bunch up with the ones I put question marks on. 

Second row Ava may be Kylie. It's hard to tell. I thought Ava at first, then wasn't sure

I would say in the second row it goes Ava (or Kylie), Rebecca, Christina, then KayDianna

Also front row next to Tyra I think is Jordann not Amber (TCC).

Back row - that is Claire.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lazydaydreamer said:

So she didnt do any (that we know of) of the local show group performances but got to go to Oxnard? Somehow I find that a bit unfair but maybe that’s just me...

Here’s what I think happened with Claire. When they had the first show group performance she went home because her sister got married and she was maid of honor.  McKenzie was probably an alternate on show group and had just been voted ROTY so she filled in for Claire. For the next performance they probably just kept McKenzie in because it was already blocked. Kelly once said something on the show about if you don’t perform well on show group you won’t be asked back so clearly they choose for each performance who’s going to do it. I also think if you turn down a performance you may not get asked back the next time, so Claire showed up to support her teammates and then went to Jenn Amburn’s prep class. The last show group performance, Claire and Marissa were both working Camp DCC.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rosiemac said:

OK so new vet that is injured and new vet that quit is not likely to be any of these 12!

Chandi, Amber, Caroline, McKenzie, Erin, Marissa, Kelcey, Rachel, Lexie, Claire, Gina, and Ashlee.

That only leaves: Madeline, Jalyn, Lisa, Taylor, Kat, Kristin, Jada, Darian, Jessica, Alora Rose, Armani, Elli, Dani. 

Truthfully, I was really confused if the insiders meant a new vet was injured or if they were still talking about the Daphne injury retirement 🤷‍♀️

• Love 5
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Branmuffin said:

top row: 

middle row:

1. Ava, 2. Jordann?, maybe Claire or Rebecca?, 3. Christina?, 4. Kaydianna, 5. Leah, 6. Kelee, 7. Lisa, 8. Kristin, 9. Jessica, 10. Rachel W, 11. Ellie, 12. Kelsey.

Bottom row:

1. Tyra, 2. Amber? (rookie TCC), maybe Jordann?, 3. Jensen, 4. Klein?, 5. Jalyn, 6. Lexie, 7. Gina, 8. Ashlee, 9. Darian, 10. Marissa, 11. Kat, 12. Chandi, 13. Amber (vet), 14. Madeline (vet), 15. Caroline.

Here is the showgroup audition photo with the correct names.. taken from Reddit

99254E83-E77F-4EF0-9BD9-8CCE1D3C02E2.jpeg

Edited by Branmuffin
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

No no I mean I think DM has been on here under other screen names for years, since all this monitoring of insider information began 😉  The attempt to conceal writing patterns has been very entertaining to say the least!

Agree with this thought. It's interesting how some insiders come along for a season then disappear and suddenly we have another insider with a new account and new screen name.

#TeamLemonBus 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hypeman said:

Marissa, McKenzie, and Claire all made show group last year as rookies.

I really hope Armani made SG this year.

They didn’t show McKenzie as making show group.  I assumed they invited her as a substitute when show group girls weren’t available.  I think they do that periodically.  Even with Jalyn.?

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

Alright ignoring the lemonbus vs DM drama for a sec.. we have 3 TCC cuts (2 before show group and 1 after - of which we know two of them have to be either lea, Christina, Megan, Jordann, or kaydianna based on the photo KC posted). Now we have 2 more vets gone (1 due to injury, 1 resigned) and another TCC cut in addition to the other 3 based on @lemonbus230 info. So that’s 6 gone we don’t have the confirmed names for yet. Does that mean we are down to 37 left? (23 vets, 14 rookie TCC) Meaning only one more cut to go!? Correct me if my math is wrong!

Okay so if we are confirming based on Reddit that the 2 cut before show group auditions are amber and Kylie, Then we are just missing the names of the 2 rookie TCC cut since show group auditions and the 2 vets gone (1 injury and 1 resign) that we don’t have the names for. 

• Love 2