Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, hypeman said:

Marissa, McKenzie, and Claire all made show group last year as rookies.

I really hope Armani made SG this year.

Only 2 of last year's rookies made SG Claire and Marissa. A ton of people online were shocked Armani didn't make it. McKenzie also didn't make SG last year. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, lazydaydreamer said:

I just saw Alora rose’s story (jada also shared it) and wonder if it means anything or if they’re tricking us...

Yeah Alora Rose's IG stories have all been a bit suggestive. I could see her quitting over getting used for a storyline, but my speculation has been way off before. I mean, way off, so I am not even sure why I dare to guess.... 😆

AR1.jpg

AR2.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Branmuffin said:

Okay so if we are confirming based on Reddit that the 2 cut before show group auditions are amber and Kylie, Then we are just missing the names of the 2 rookie TCC cut since show group auditions and the 2 vets gone (1 injury and 1 resign) that we don’t have the names for. 

Your correct 

• Useful 3

I’m pretty sure DM and LB is 0ne person and the obvious answer us Kevin Durant. He loves posting on burner accounts on Twitter. This year he’s graduated to NFL cheerleading. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• LOL 19
(edited)

So isn’t SG usually 16? Do they normally only take 12 to Oxnard? I didn’t watch last year so don’t know how many made SG.

Edited by Trixi
Spelling
3 minutes ago, Trixi said:

So isn’t SG usually 16? Do they normally only take 12 to Oxnard? I didn’t watch last year so don’t no how many made SG.

Show group has had up to 17 persons.  Those going to Oxnard generally are all the vets that have made show group and occasionally the new “rookies” 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

They started with 27 vets for TC I thought  ... before Vic, Amanda and Daph... which then leaves 24.

Anyone returning from 2020 is counted as a vet.  Doesn’t matter how long they have been there.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

You're right:

image.thumb.png.c8524b293d942eebc3f57d94de227227.png

I was so hoping she wud make SG this year😪. Love her and her dancing. Talk about holding a grudge, I thought the org was all about empowerment not mean girl shit. I’m looking at u Kelli. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I was so hoping she wud make SG this year😪. Love her and her dancing. Talk about holding a grudge, I thought the org was all about empowerment not mean girl shit. I’m looking at u Kelli. 

We don’t know if she did or didn’t bc they only took the 2020 show group not 2021 show group 

Edited by Holly85
It quoted 3 times
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Holly85 said:

We don’t know if she did or didn’t bc they only took the 2020 show group not 2021 show group 

Omg girl! So there’s still hope? Sorry for being so salty but its been bothering me for too long. Appreciate u🤗

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Omg girl! So there’s still hope? Sorry for being so salty but its been bothering me for too long. Appreciate u🤗

Yes there is still a chance lol unles she opted out from being considered 

• Love 3

On reddit it was said that a vet from the 2020 show group either got cut or left SG for 2021. However the Oxnard pics include everyone from 2020 so we can assume that no one was cut from SG?  Maybe someone is electing not to be on SG for 2021 or maybe that was just a rumor?

• Useful 5
7 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

On reddit it was said that a vet from the 2020 show group either got cut or left SG for 2021. However the Oxnard pics include everyone from 2020 so we can assume that no one was cut from SG?  Maybe someone is electing not to be on SG for 2021 or maybe that was just a rumor?

Is it possible that they already picked who would be going to Oxnard before they picked this year’s show group?  So the person that’s not continuing with show group could very well be there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, T.T. said:

Is it possible that they already picked who would be going to Oxnard before they picked this year’s show group?  So the person that’s not continuing with show group could very well be there.

By the time rhey go to Oxnard show group is decided .  What you see is what you get 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, forumborum said:

By the time rhey go to Oxnard show group is decided .  What you see is what you get 

But @Holly85 had a good point that its prolly last seasons SG. It wud be a season 16 spoiler if they posted pics of 2021-22 SG at Oxnard. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

image.png.0b104043371b2ea955fafc90c549a022.png

Stolen from reddit.

This chart there is a discrepancy between two of the ladies I’ve seen a comment from one of the lady’s they have marked as cut on a judges ig picture from the night of show group auditions its actually a diffrent lady that was cut 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

Here is the showgroup audition photo with the correct names.. taken from Reddit

99254E83-E77F-4EF0-9BD9-8CCE1D3C02E2.jpeg

Turns out I was right with my initial speculation, the second one on the bottom row is Amber, not Jordann.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, raindancer said:

Jalyn has the most beautiful eyes.  That is all.

She does. And that’s not the only beautiful thing about that photo 😎 If my girl did get screwed out of SG again, at least she has him to go home to. They are so gorgeous!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Branmuffin said:

Turns out I was right with my initial speculation, the second one on the bottom row is Amber, not Jordann.

I found a comment on one of show group judges ig that shows amber thanking her for coming 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

I may be wrong but that row isn't right,  there's 14 people and 13 names. If you look at where jada is compared to names theres an extra person. I can't work out who's, who though.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Xemzsx said:

I may be wrong but that row isn't right,  there's 14 people and 13 names. If you look at where jada is compared to names theres an extra person. I can't work out who's, who though.

They forgot Taylor between Alora Rose and Claire.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Everyone needs to send a thank you note to Erica Wilkins. 

That post is just clickbait. It lists the Buffalo Jills who disbanded years ago, as well as the Green Bay Packers who don't have cheerleaders.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Holly85 said:

This chart there is a discrepancy between two of the ladies I’ve seen a comment from one of the lady’s they have marked as cut on a judges ig picture from the night of show group auditions its actually a diffrent lady that was cut 

I don’t believe that Amber has been cut.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

Okay I tried my best to look through the rookie pics and sus out who is who, here is what I came up with:

top row: 

1. Madeline S , 2. Ashlinn, 3. Megan?, 4. Presley?, 5. Ashley, 6. Tori, 7. Armani, 8. Erin?, 9. Jada, 10. Alora Rose, 11. Taylor, 12. Claire or maybe Rebecca? Claire might be number 2 in the middle row it is hard to tell. 13. Dani, 14. McKenzie.

middle row:

1. Ava, 2. Jordann?, maybe Claire or Rebecca?, 3. Christina?, 4. Kaydianna, 5. Leah, 6. Kelee, 7. Lisa, 8. Kristin, 9. Jessica, 10. Rachel W, 11. Ellie, 12. Kelsey.

Bottom row:

1. Tyra, 2. Amber? (rookie TCC), maybe Jordann?, 3. Jensen, 4. Klein?, 5. Jalyn, 6. Lexie, 7. Gina, 8. Ashlee, 9. Darian, 10. Marissa, 11. Kat, 12. Chandi, 13. Amber (vet), 14. Madeline (vet), 15. Caroline.

couldn’t find Kylie in there so she could have been a cut before show group auditions. Def may have mixed a bunch up with the ones I put question marks on. 

Kleine is 4th in the bottom row... she is the one speaking Japanese.  ❤️ I love seeing her shine!! 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, hypeman said:

Marissa, McKenzie, and Claire all made show group last year as rookies.

I really hope Armani made SG this year.

Claire and Marissa were the rookies who made SG.  McKenzie did not.  🧐

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Everyone needs to send a thank you note to Erica Wilkins. 

Erica def helped up their pay but I doubt the Cowboys organization is paying 36 girls $75,000 a year to dance at what 8 home games and a handful of xmas shows/appearances? I would be shocked if it were true...

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

The girl (Jensen) in the front row, 3rd from the left has a different color outfit. Her top looks more white/navy while the others are wearing turquoise/white tops. I know this is a blurry picture but the one I saw on the DCC Instagram page was pretty clear. There might be others wearing the same one as her but she just stands out being in the front row.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

Is it possible that someone like Natalie Wood or Woods would be one of our two insiders. She works for CMT & was a former DCC who can intimately understand both sides of it? Just a thought.

Hmm. I don't think so.  She seemed to be very loyal to DCC even when she was cut.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

The girl (Jensen) in the front row, 3rd from the left has a different color outfit. Her top looks more white/navy while the others are wearing turquoise/white tops. I know this is a blurry picture but the one I saw on the DCC Instagram page was pretty clear. There might be others wearing the same one as her but she just stands out being in the front row.

I noticed that too!  Taking a second look, I think Ashlee & Chandi might have the same top too 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

image.png.838974c7af2c6843d03b7e38c419b977.png

Whoever said that Amber was still in camp was right.  Just found this on Reddit and the poster said they'd made a mistake with the previous chart in sayin that Amber was cut.

Thanks for the update. Is Lea still in camp as well? I have the feeling I read of her cut somewhere upthread but I cud b just confused.🤪

• Useful 1
56 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Hmm. I don't think so.  She seemed to be very loyal to DCC even when she was cut.

I agree. I've seen a few interviews with her and she always had good things to say about the DCC. Her not auditioning for a 2nd season was her own decision.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2