Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, StellaCL said:

Maybe, maybe not. No idea really?
I think maybe those two were just playing, especially with Dr. M's big reveal at the end there.
My gut tells me LB has been more than one person though. 
gofightwin! 

All aboard the struggle bus!!  Wasn’t that one of Judys words?

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

LMAO. 

For those asking, the answer probably won’t be revealed. 

At least not by your good friend “LemonBus.” 

I’ve had my suspicions. 

WE’VE had our suspicions. 

But the games end now. 

So long, LB!

Gooo-pfftttt screw it. I’m not doing that creepy nonsense anymore 😂. We’ve had a great time this season. All of us have. We all can’t wait to see how the fans react to this season! We hope you all enjoy it! 

winning emperors new groove GIF

Um… don’t mind me but… is anyone else confused AF? 😳 what answer? Why won’t we hear from LB again? Someone pls explain 🥺 thanks in advance lol

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

🚨🚨🚨 

So many alter egos. How does one manage her to fit it all on one screen time?

😆

I almost posted the same thing. Except my edit is posted above. 

I also hope @lemonbus230 stays around. There needs to be some levity behind all the creative editing that the “fans” are no doubt in store for.  

I've already stopped watching the new seasons. I’m relying on all you wonderful people to keep me updated.  

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

🚨🚨🚨 

So many alter egos. How does one manage her (screen) time?

😆

Hold up - are Dr. Manhattan and Lemonbus the same person?!? 

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

IF Lemonbus is one of the DCC, I would imagine there would be another vet cut made ASAP. 

The reference to "games" could mean both our "insiders" are in it together and they are just playing us. For any of TPTB reading this. Holding back all info will not make me want to watch the show.

Or...I actually have no clue. 

• Love 7
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Interesting considering she launched a brand with her sister recently so she should want all the social media influence she could get...

Right? I am sure any number of personal issues could make one change a public account private, but Darian's facebook and tiktok are still public (but not used very much). The timing is definitely odd since she has been promoting her brand new clothing line with her sister through instagram.
🤷‍♀️

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 2

"We’ve had a great time this season. All of us have. We all can’t wait to see how the fans react to this season! We hope you all enjoy it! " Quote by "Dr. Manhattan".

Ooooohhh! Maybe those of us posting here in Primetimer will be part of the show this season, where we all look like villains for our speculation. They will air it as a segment of the show, where they warn the gals about the evils of visiting DCC specific forums. (j/k, sort of)

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10

I couldn’t be more confused if I had to be… so Dr M & LB know each other? It’s the same person? Point(s) chosen, vet quit due to injury & yet here we are with no more intel… 

• Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

LMAO. 

I’ve had my suspicions. 

But the games end now. 

So long, LB!

Gooo-pfftttt screw it. I’m not doing that creepy nonsense anymore 😂. We’ve had a great time this season. All of us have. We all can’t wait to see how the fans react to this season! We hope you all enjoy it! 

As someone who stopped watching before last season I was hoping for a reason to restart. Something to draw me back in.

I’m not seeing one.

Edited by Dr. Donna
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Dr. Donna said:

As someone who stopped watching before last season I was hopping for a reason to restart. Something to draw me back in.

I’m not seeing one.

I quit watching after season 13 and won't watch anymore... I was hoping that they would redeem theirselves this season but nope... and the Dr M is what did it in for me as far as watching. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Liverbird said:

If Dr Manhattan is endorsed by CMT and/or DCC, I'm very disappointed and feel it diminishes the brand. For many of us, this has been a particularly miserable 18 months due to the pandemic. I come to the boards and watch DCC MTT for recreation and relaxation. Not here for petty mind games, particularly corporate sponsored ones. If Lemonbus doesn't post again, I hope you/y'all are OK and have a fun summer. 

The thing that gives me joy that I found due to the lack of openness is the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders Instagram page. Well maintained, open about who’s on the team and what they are doing, and long video profiles of all the new girls.

I’d say CMT should switch from Dallas to Denver, but they’d likely want to make the same production mistakes there.

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

I don’t have time or really care to read through whatever transpired last night. I don’t know the other poster and I am positive they don’t know me. And it looks like they don’t know much information either and/or are getting it days after it transpired. When the show airs, make sure you come back and tell me how right I was. 😉A rookie was cut last night and another vet resigned. I’m sure the editing Gods will make it look like she was cut. 

No idea who quit, but Jada, Alora Rose, Jessica or Darian is probably one of the cut rookies.  I’m thinking Darian since she made her IG private.  Will be very sad if it’s Jada. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

No idea who quit, but Jada, Alora Rose, Jessica or Darian is probably one of the cut rookies.  I’m thinking Darian since she made her IG private.  Will be very sad if it’s Jada. 

My bet is on Alora Rose they’ll pull a Brennan or a Lily where they cut them for making their “rookie” mistakes when they showed none of that on the show. 

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Dr. Donna said:

The thing that gives me joy that I found due to the lack of openness is the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders Instagram page. Well maintained, open about who’s on the team and what they are doing, and long video profiles of all the new girls.

I’d say CMT should switch from Dallas to Denver, but they’d likely want to make the same production mistakes there.

I'm on the DBC page a lot more than the DCC page...I'm so glad Lily went there and seems so happy ❤️

• Love 18
(edited)
7 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

My bet is on Alora Rose they’ll pull a Brennan or a Lily where they cut them for making their “rookie” mistakes when they showed none of that on the show. 

Edited by Christineelgene
Answered the wrong post
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

I think LB means that a TCC got cut and a vet resigned. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I think she means one of the TCC was cut and a vet resigned.  

I hope so. Don’t really have the stomach to watch more rookie cuts.  When Meredith and Lily made the team, I was so happy for them.  Only to be cut the next year.  And watching what Brennan and Hannah went through wasn’t great. Even though I wasn’t attached to them or even Meredith or Lily, it just didn’t sit right given Covid.  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I'm on the DBC page a lot more than the DCC page...I'm so glad Lily went there and seems so happy ❤️

She does seem happy!

That’s what interests me: learning about the girls/women and their friendships, watching and learning about dance training, and seeing how organizations utilize their cheerleaders beyond the field.

Drama due to cuts isn’t as exciting as they think. Either pull a Hard Knocks and focus on training camp closer to real time or pull a Bravo and focus on story arcs for the vets, the people the audience connect to.

Right now it feels like candidates should be called one on one to accept their poms for the most Dramatic. Cut. EVER. And that’s not as interesting as they seem to think.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I think LB means that a TCC got cut and a vet resigned. 

So if I am keeping up, a vet resigned due to injury this week, and another vet resigned last night? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dr. Donna said:

She does seem happy!

That’s what interests me: learning about the girls/women and their friendships, watching and learning about dance training, and seeing how organizations utilize their cheerleaders beyond the field.

Drama due to cuts isn’t as exciting as they think. Either pull a Hard Knocks and focus on training camp closer to real time or pull a Bravo and focus on story arcs for the vets, the people the audience connect to.

Right now it feels like candidates should be called one on one to accept their poms for the most Dramatic. Cut. EVER. And that’s not as interesting as they seem to think.

I am 110% in agreement!! 🤗

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

I don’t have time or really care to read through whatever transpired last night. I don’t know the other poster and I am positive they don’t know me. And it looks like they don’t know much information either and/or are getting it days after it transpired. When the show airs, make sure you come back and tell me how right I was. 😉A training camp candidate was cut last night and another vet resigned. I’m sure the editing Gods will make it look like she was cut. 

We appreciate you! 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Dr. Donna said:

She does seem happy!

Exactly. I love dance 1st, with all the training that’s involved, then the personal stuff and friendships that let me kind of get to know them.

• Love 11
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

I hope so. Don’t really have the stomach to watch more rookie cuts.  When Meredith and Lily made the team, I was so happy for them.  Only to be cut the next year.  And watching what Brennan and Hannah went through wasn’t great. Even though I wasn’t attached to them or even Meredith or Lily, it just didn’t sit right given Covid.  

I honestly think there wouldn’t have been this pushback if they had their traditional auditions.

Meredith likely wouldn’t have made it to training camp, and unfortunately maybe not Lily. While I do think she would have had a better shot I don’t think anyone would have been surprised.

I think Hannah and Brennen would have likely been fine due to vet cuts after training camp starts being rare and their reviews being more weighted on one day’s performance.

Keeping vet cuts earlier means people don’t get as emotionally invested in their favorites again. Easier for a viewer to move on. And it seems less cruel to the ones that they know won’t make it than keeping them the whole training camp.

I didn’t see the “Dance For Your Life” but I hate the idea and can only imagine how the vets being forced to do that must have felt.

I also understand a traditional year was impossible and agree with others that a season only focused on vets would have been great. Give the women who needed it extra confidence and go into the new television season with viewers having deeper connections to their favorites.

Edited by Dr. Donna
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, INKWTWH said:

Oh my god, finally. There's enough drama around here already

Edit: Also if Dr M is a CMT intern or whatever - they were so damn annoying. It's like no-one on the show gets that it's the authentic part that engages fans. 

YES! I have been hate-watching DCC:MTT lately, and this childish ploy does not put the show back in my good graces. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Hold up - are Dr. Manhattan and Lemonbus the same person?!? 

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

No no I mean I think DM has been on here under other screen names for years, since all this monitoring of insider information began 😉  The attempt to conceal writing patterns has been very entertaining to say the least!

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

LMAO. 

I’ve had my suspicions. 

But the games end now. 

So long, LB!

Yea. Ok. Kat, is this you?? It might not be, but If I had to guess one of the cheerleaders, her goofy butt would be the only one I'd picked. In LemonBus we trust!! 🍋 🚌   

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

No no I mean I think DM has been on here under other screen names for years, since all this monitoring of insider information began 😉  The attempt to conceal writing patterns has been very entertaining to say the least!

You and I are definitely on the same page.  I've been thinking the same for quite awhile.

• Love 7

I looked at every current DCC's profile. The only 3 to post something DCC related in the past 24 hours are Gina, Chandi, and Marissa. So we know those 3 are off the suspected list

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

I don’t have time or really care to read through whatever transpired last night. I don’t know the other poster and I am positive they don’t know me. And it looks like they don’t know much information either and/or are getting it days after it transpired. When the show airs, make sure you come back and tell me how right I was. 😉A training camp candidate was cut last night and another vet resigned. I’m sure the editing Gods will make it look like she was cut. 

Thank you! I've enjoyed your posts & hope you'll continue... 

• Love 12
(edited)
4 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

Alright ignoring the lemonbus vs DM drama for a sec.. we have 3 TCC cuts (2 before show group and 1 after - of which we know two of them have to be either lea, Christina, Megan, Jordann, or kaydianna based on the photo KC posted). Now we have 2 more vets gone (1 due to injury, 1 resigned) and another TCC cut in addition to the other 3 based on @lemonbus230 info. So that’s 6 gone we don’t have the confirmed names for yet. Does that mean we are down to 37 left? (23 vets, 14 rookie TCC) Meaning only one more cut to go!? Correct me if my math is wrong!

Edited by Branmuffin
Added number of vets and rookie TCC
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Branmuffin said:

Alright ignoring the lemonbus vs DM drama for a sec.. we have 3 TCC cuts (2 before show group and 1 after - of which we know two of them have to be either lea, Christina, Megan, Jordann, or kaydianna based on the photo KC posted). Now we have 2 more vets gone (1 due to injury, 1 resigned) and another TCC cut in addition to the other 3 based on @lemonbus230 info. So that’s 6 gone we don’t have the confirmed names for yet. Does that mean we are down to 37 left? Meaning only one more cut to go!? Correct me if my math is wrong!

Your correct 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

Lol…why would I have a fake profile name??? #refertomyveryfirstpost 🤣🤣

Whoever they are, they know they aren’t supposed to be spilling the tea because there are contractual agreements with CMT, DCFC, DCC to keep the #integrity of the season in tact.  Therefore, they create a persona. I have no idea who the #insiders are…definitely close enough to the process to spill just enough to keep people talking. #spillingunsweetteanotsweettea

Ah Shelly wins! And hope your achilles is healing!!!

• Love 5
12 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Maybe, maybe not. No idea really?
I think maybe those two were just playing, especially with Dr. M's big reveal at the end there.
My gut tells me LB has been more than one person though. 
gofightwin! 

you rang? 😉

• LOL 21