Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Branmuffin said:

Alright ignoring the lemonbus vs DM drama for a sec.. we have 3 TCC cuts (2 before show group and 1 after - of which we know two of them have to be either lea, Christina, Megan, Jordann, or kaydianna based on the photo KC posted). Now we have 2 more vets gone (1 due to injury, 1 resigned) and another TCC cut in addition to the other 3 based on @lemonbus230 info. So that’s 6 gone we don’t have the confirmed names for yet. Does that mean we are down to 37 left? (23 vets, 14 rookie TCC) Meaning only one more cut to go!? Correct me if my math is wrong!

Holy crap! I didn't realize that it was down to more cut. You guys think that cut could be tonight or next week? My fingers are still crossed for team comeback girls. After the news about Amanda, the only way I will be excited about this season, would be to watch all 3 make the team. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

Thank you! Literally just laying around for the next 4-5 weeks 💀and catching up on my reading 🤣

Good for you, you deserve some R&R, enjoy!!

• Love 6
13 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

My super secret inside source has just given me actual video footage of lemonbus' last words:

AlVwt66.gif?noredirect

Currently working on my class reunion...I've had classmates say this to me...Tell them the same thing I told my kids...Don't make me have to look for you!

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Re-read @RedDelicious' post about writing patterns.

I saw that. Are you/they saying you think it’s someone who’s been here for a long time because they went out of their way to create a persona/character in order to drop spoilers?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Maybe they resigned because they got cut from show group 

Based on what LB said, I don't think a vet was cut from SG:

A training camp candidate was cut last night and another vet resigned. I’m sure the editing Gods will make it look like she was cut

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Based on what LB said, I don't think a vet was cut from SG:

We know: (in addition to Amanda and Daphne)

• one vet left show group. We don't know if they were cut or if it was their decision.
  • one vet left the team due to injury
  • one vet resigned (but MTT might make it look like they were cut)

Just saying, that it's possible that whoever left SG is also the vet who is either injured or resigned. And if the latter, than maybe they resigned because they were cut from SG. 

Or am I reading this all wrong?

• Useful 7
  • Love 7
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Just saying, that it's possible that whoever left SG is also the vet who is either injured or resigned. And if the latter, than maybe they resigned because they were cut from SG. 

You could totally be right.

image.thumb.png.d01596558da9b4a5642733ac7f4f5636.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

I saw that. Are you/they saying you think it’s someone who’s been here for a long time because they went out of their way to create a persona/character in order to drop spoilers?

I'm just saying there are some here that I think are the same person.

• Useful 4
17 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I wonder who would be mad enough about being cut from show group to quit? 

I wud think it wud have to b a senior vet who stuck around for another year to do any cool gigs show group mite get  So if thats taken away its “Adios MFers” 😆

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Don't know who Dr. M is. Don't know who LemonBus is. All I know is this season on PT has turned into a WWF-Attitude Era storyline with LB as our Austin, M as The Rock and Shelly being Mr. McMahon! 😂

Edited by Lona
  • LOL 19
6 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I wud think it wud have to b a senior vet who stuck around for another year to do any cool gigs show group mite get  So if thats taken away its “Adios MFers” 😆

Who are the remaining senior vets?  Any five years?  Who are the four years?  With all the back and forth of lemonbus and Dr Manhattan, my head is spinning! Not to mention each time I see LBs name, makes me crave lemon pie!😆

• LOL 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They are going to Oxnard for cowboys training camp 

Oh ok. Then we will get our answers veryyy soon. Is Oxnard show group or veterans? Looks like Kristin isn’t going 

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Who are the remaining senior vets?  Any five years?  Who are the four years?  With all the back and forth of lemonbus and Dr Manhattan, my head is spinning! Not to mention each time I see LBs name, makes me crave lemon pie!😆

Gina and Lexie are the 5-years.. Amber, Ashlee, Rachel W., Erin, Caroline are the 4-years in show group. Madeline M., Taylor, and Jalyn are the remaining 4-years. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They are going to Oxnard for cowboys training camp 

So we know Erin, Ashlee, Amber, Kelcey and Chandi (all on IG) are off to Oxnard so none of them are cut/still on SG. If Jalyn is on her way too, that would be the icing on the cake! Redemption!

• Love 15
(edited)
37 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

So we know Erin, Ashlee, Amber, Kelcey and Chandi (all on IG) are off to Oxnard so none of them are cut/still on SG. If Jalyn is on her way too, that would be the icing on the cake! Redemption!

Edited by Holly85
Nevermind
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

👋👋👋🤭🙊

need some tea spilled, i need to know at least  if the come back girls are still in training camp, rooting for them to all make the team! 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

I looked at every current DCC's profile. The only 3 to post something DCC related in the past 24 hours are Gina, Chandi, and Marissa. So we know those 3 are off the suspected list

31 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Is there training camp tonight?? Jalyn is on a plane

Kristin has posted she’s at the DCC med place receiving treatment 

• Useful 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Am I reading this wrong? Does it say "Broadway Local"?

image.thumb.png.877361a7591c7959d9e3120f33ddcf7b.png

I thought so too and I think there is an I love NY decal as well.

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 4.05.28 PM.png

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I thought so too and I think there is an I love NY decal as well.

OK, glad to hear it, I thought I saw that too! Blurry as hell, though!

image.png.78c6a16807e61f2abe8328c97193be55.png

• Love 2
(edited)
36 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

If that’s the case that would leave Gina, Lexie, Rachel W., Claire, Marissa, Caroline as the potential show group vet cut 🤔

I’m thinking it must be Claire (unless it’s Marissa which i doubt) unless... it’s Rachel W. (Jk they would never lol)

Edited by lazydaydreamer
Typos
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, ByTor said:

OK, glad to hear it, I thought I saw that too! Blurry as hell, though!

image.png.78c6a16807e61f2abe8328c97193be55.png

Was just coming here to post an screenshot I did see a I ♥️NY sign and it’s an R train which goes between Queens & Brooklyn I think… 

But it could mean she’s off for a weekend if the others are at Oxnard…

Edited by TB12
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, DCCFan123 said:

Jalyn definitely posted an R train. Manhattan bound I think.

She’s definitely in NYC

She got out of dodge fast if she’s the one who quit! I’d be so sad to see her gone but at the same time I wouldn’t fault her at all 😞

• Love 9

So my thought about Jalyn.  Sadly she's likely not in show group --but I sort of doubt she'd immediately post trip pictures if she left DCC. As Shelly said they are somewhat contractually bound to not give the secrets away. And who knows, maybe she did make SG but isn't going to Oxnard for some reason.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

So my thought about Jalyn.  Sadly she's likely not in show group --but I sort of doubt she'd immediately post trip pictures if she left DCC. As Shelly said they are somewhat contractually bound to not give the secrets away. And who knows, maybe she did make SG but isn't going to Oxnard for some reason.

I'm starting to wonder if they are deliberately screwing with us. Jalyn posted a story from a plane with the question "where am I going" at the same time Amber posted about being on the way to Oxnard. It would naturally make one assume she was on the way to Oxnard too. Then shortly after the picture of the train, but that could have been recorded years ago, for all we know. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Maybe they planned who was going to Oxnard prior to SG auditions?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, StellaCL said:

Maybe they planned who was going to Oxnard prior to SG auditions?

I'm telling myself she went to Oxnard and posted the plane and train pics just to keep everyone guessing

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

Holy crap! I didn't realize that it was down to more cut. You guys think that cut could be tonight or next week? My fingers are still crossed for team comeback girls. After the news about Amanda, the only way I will be excited about this season, would be to watch all 3 make the team. 

If the picture before show group KC is correct about how the 36 were currently ranked, I think all three will make it in. Unless there was major screw ups after, they looked like they were doing pretty well. Especially Tori and Ashlinn. And rumors also say Tori is very strong. So Madeline S please hang in there, because I want you the most out of the three. (I also want Ashlinn more than Tori but I won’t be greedy. Lol)

• Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

If the picture before show group KC is correct about how the 36 were currently ranked, I think all three will make it in. Unless there was major screw ups after, they looked like they were doing pretty well. Especially Tori and Ashlinn. And rumors also say Tori is very strong. So Madeline S please hang in there, because I want you the most out of the three. (I also want Ashlinn more than Tori but I won’t be greedy. Lol)

Do we know if media day already happened? I could definitely see media day being a reason they use to justify a final cut.

Edited by Branmuffin
Explanation
  • Love 3

Claire just posted a picture with McKenzie at Oxnard in her ig stories. I think both are in show group. That rules out Claire from being cut from Showgroup.

• Useful 12
  • Love 10
(edited)
13 minutes ago, katC said:

Claire just posted a picture with McKenzie at Oxnard in her ig stories. I think both are in show group. That rules out Claire from being cut from Showgroup.

Thank the lord!  I was worried.  Two of my faves from last year.

526DA04F-35D2-4510-A881-E53B4E502E63.jpeg

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Love 13