Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

It doesn't specify that though. I count 3 TCCs cut confirmed since July 17. And probably another one on July 20 but LB does not say if TCC or DCC.

Do you have other sources?

Ok there might be 1 more that we are missing !! Here are the rookies as of show group with the ladies cut before show group 

9 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

It doesn't specify that though. I count 3 TCCs cut confirmed since July 17. And probably another one on July 20 but LB does not say if TCC or DCC.

Do you have other sources?

We might be missing 1 here is a chart of the rookies the ones are darkened are the ones cut 

217BB30B-FEE3-431B-B4A6-13D48790B5DE.jpeg

• Useful 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Ok there might be 1 more that we are missing !! Here are the rookies as of show group with the ladies cut before show group 

We might be missing 1 here is a chart of the rookies the ones are darkened are the ones cut 

217BB30B-FEE3-431B-B4A6-13D48790B5DE.jpeg

Lea, maybe? That would add up to the 4 cuts I count. Mel, Kylie, Jordann, and Lea.

I hope Lemonbus is able to clarify how many vets we have lost since auditions.
Amanda, Daphne, and two more? That is where I am really confused.

Edit: also how many are left in training camp total! That would help 😄

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 1
Just now, StellaCL said:

Lea, maybe? That would add up to the 4 cuts I count. Mel, Kylie, Jordann, and Lea.

I hope Lemonbus is able to clarify how many vets we have lost since auditions.
Amanda, Daphne, and two more? That is where I am really confused.

Lea was at show group Auditons as I saw her in the video they did 

4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Lea was at show group Auditons as I saw her in the video they did 

LB posted about two more cuts after SG auditions

July 20 - "There has been another cut" but doesn't say if this is TCC or DCC
July 23 -  "A training camp candidate was cut last night and another vet resigned. I’m sure the editing Gods will make it look like she was cut."

I try not to speculate who because I have been so wrong in the past. I only mentioned Lea because her name has been thrown around. I speculated about Pressley last week also based on her IG stories.

Best guess is 4 TCCs have been cut since July 17
One additional vet is injured (I am guessing they aren't talking about Daphne anymore since that was old news)
And maybe one more vet resigned?

5 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

LB posted about two more cuts after SG auditions

July 20 - "There has been another cut" but doesn't say if this is TCC or DCC
July 23 -  "A training camp candidate was cut last night and another vet resigned. I’m sure the editing Gods will make it look like she was cut."

I try not to speculate who because I have been so wrong in the past. I only mentioned Lea because her name has been thrown around. I speculated about Pressley last week also based on her IG stories.

Best guess is 4 TCCs have been cut since July 17
One additional vet is injured (I am guessing they aren't talking about Daphne anymore since that was old news)
And maybe one more vet resigned?

So yes 16 went into show group so there is two rookies we don’t know know abt that were cut !! And then the two diffrent vets 

3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

So yes 16 went into show group so there is two rookies we don’t know know abt that were cut !! And then the two diffrent vets 

So 😆🤣😅😜

So how many cuts left to get to 36? Do you think then, only one? 

5 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

She's also been making a lot of mistakes recently (Rachel W.) But as long as you're pretty or one of the favorites you can make those kinds of mistakes and still get point. 

Kelli can’t see beyond Rachel’s Miss America runner up title she’s so blinded by her beauty she chooses to ignore how dull, vacant she is. She has no pop & isn't “making noise with her poms” but she she can take a beautiful picture… 

• Love 21

From Chandi’s IG, I don’t think Gina looks particularly thin in this pic I think she looks great. Her arms aren’t stickly yes her abs are sculpted but so we’re Lauren’s. She’s not filtered & photoshopped here, thoughts…

C597FB2E-7041-4206-B915-9BA6FD954CF8.jpeg

• Love 12

Lauren and Gina have very different body types IMO, so I don’t know if that’s a good basis for comparison. But I do agree she looks good here, if still a bit too thin.  But five pounds too lean vs alarmingly thin like some pics. 

Like with Lauren, she looks like she trains like crazy and also eats back her calories so she can really retain that muscle. She works for strength and good muscle tone too. Whereas Gina has a much leaner build, so her abs look more like she’s on a cut? If that makes sense to anyone. lol. I had a friend who did body building competitions and she was trying to explain cuts and bulks, and wanting to have enough protein to show abs but not look too lean and “stringy.” 

• Love 7

I spent many years at CBC Port Hueneme with my Seabee hubby...I actually had him watch the segment of Season 7 to see if he recognized anyone in uniform coming up to the players/cheerleaders for autographs while they were at Point Mugu (which is where their plane landed that year).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but they've done training camp for years in SoCal?  If anyone has the desire to visit Ventura County, it's BEAUTIFUL.  And the strawberries are to die for.  I miss living there, and I'm sorry I never went to their training camp or their arrival at Mugu.

• Love 3

I would be disappointed but not shocked  if Claire was the one cut from show group. She’s a phenomenal dancer and one of my favorites from the 2020 rookie class, but maybe she is still looking at the floor too much or turned down too many other DCC appearances. I did notice the third show group thing at six flags was upper vets only. 
It would stink for her to go on this trip and  have that one and done performance on SG though. Isn’t Marissa getting married next year? You  would think that that would impact her after the regular season ends. I get the impression that her and Claire don’t get along that well. This class seems a little clicky to me. 
I have a feeling the injured DCC is Taylor and Lisa is the one who quit that they may spin to make it look like she was cut.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

I would be disappointed but not shocked  if Claire was the one cut from show group. She’s a phenomenal dancer and one of my favorites from the 2020 rookie class, but maybe she is still looking at the floor too much or turned down too many other DCC appearances. I did notice the third show group thing at six flags was upper vets only. 
It would stink for her to go on this trip and  have that one and done performance on SG though. Isn’t Marissa getting married next year? You  would think that that would impact her after the regular season ends. I get the impression that her and Claire don’t get along that well. This class seems a little clicky to me. 
I have a feeling the injured DCC is Taylor and Lisa is the one who quit that they may spin to make it look like she was cut.

Why do you think Lisa 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think the one who walked away is one of the 2nd years alora is the one I think 

But she’s in the video they did isn’t she? Did the vet that walk away, walk before or after the video?? 

2 hours ago, TB12 said:

they are both totally flipping cute, and I love their gorgeous smiles!!  it's honestly my favorite thing, seeing the girls having fun together, and enjoying their friendships.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think the one who walked away is one of the 2nd years alora is the one I think 

She did get gifts from some of the girls in that class. I forgot about that. Kelli loves her though. But she does struggle. Maybe she got tired of them correcting her. 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

I think Marissa and Claire get along fine.  I don’t think Marissa goes out as often with the other girls and spends more time with Tanner. So they may not be as close or appear as cliquey when that’s not the case. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

I think Marissa and Claire get along fine.  I don’t think Marissa goes out as often with the other girls and spends more time with Tanner. So they may not be as close or appear as cliquey when that’s not the case. 

I wasn’t referring to her and Marissa acting cliquey.  I was saying I feel like that rookie class is cliquey. 

(edited)
3 hours ago, tteek74 said:

Wasn’t Kristin at the doctor? Could should be injured?

Kristin is one that posts/promotes often the Dynamic Sports Med place the DCC go to. She may have a shoulder injury, old or new, not sure.

1 hour ago, DancerMom said:

I also wondered it might be Taylor with the injury. This was on her IG today and it shows her with her left leg entirely bowed holding all the weight of her body and her right knee flexed with no weight on that leg. I know tall girls (like me) will bend their knees to not be the tallest in the photo, but it is how she bowed her left leg that looks weird to me. Why stand like that with no weight on your right leg?

Edit: she might actually be using her left arm to balance herself as well.

taylor.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

So I think injury is either Taylor j or Kristin And the one that walked away I’m saying alora rose 

Alora Rose posted today referencing national tequila day in a photo with Darian, then in the same outfit she posted a selfie tagging herself in Tulum, Mexico. I know Tulum is close to Texas but I don't think she is there. I think she is just playing with the internet lurkers 🤷‍♀️

Arose1.jpg

Arose2.jpg

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Alora Rose posted today referencing national tequila day in a photo with Darian, then in the same outfit she posted a selfie tagging herself in Tulum, Mexico. I know Tulum is close to Texas but I don't think she is there. I think she is just playing with the internet lurkers 🤷‍♀️

Arose1.jpg

Arose2.jpg

Maybe she's really there for a quick vacation getaway.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Arose1.jpg

Arose2.jpg

They got a day for everything lol 😂 I know when they did national donut day I thought it was funny bc when I got to work they were giving us donuts and said happy national donut day lol 

1 minute ago, Weeklydcc said:

Yeah just like jayln flew to New York for a quick weekend getaway !! I know when they use to do rookie week a lot of the girls got together and flew to Cabo for a few days 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Weeklydcc said:

Yes true, But you go to Tulum and post a bathroom selfie? Not a sprawling white sand beach, stunning sunset, or majestic Mayan ruins? I love Tulum, I can't imagine only going for a day or two. But maybe it's different in Texas since it is close.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Yes true, But you go to Tulum and post a bathroom selfie? Not a sprawling white sand beach, stunning sunset, or majestic Mayan ruins? I love Tulum, I can't imagine only going for a day or two. But maybe it's different in Texas since it is close.

I’ve always wanted to go to tulum hopefully after this global pandemic is over I’ll get a chance to go 

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, TB12 said:

From Chandi’s IG, I don’t think Gina looks particularly thin in this pic I think she looks great. Her arms aren’t stickly yes her abs are sculpted but so we’re Lauren’s. She’s not filtered & photoshopped here, thoughts…

Chandi is a dead set doll 🥰

This photo proves how much magic Kelli can work in the uniform with the right bra and the right knot! 

• Love 12

Kylie is back in California according to Insta so she may be a rookie cut.

All the others seem to be eating pizza together in Dallas.

Also isn't showgroup in Oxnard so it should be easy to figure out who's missing from last year?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Jezlyn said:

Also isn't showgroup in Oxnard so it should be easy to figure out who's missing from last year?

She was cut before show group auditions 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

Flog me with 20 lashes from a wet noodle.  But I don't think Rachel is dull at all. She's not a Gina but she's not dull.

And definitely not Amy-levels of dull.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
13 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Amber is underrated and she deserves more hype

That's how I've felt from the beginning!  Maybe Gina will retire and Amber will be point next year.  There's slim pickins for 2022!!!!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

Flog me with 20 lashes from a wet noodle.  But I don't think Rachel is dull at all. She's not a Gina but she's not dull.

I think that if you stripped her of all the artificial glam - the extensions, teeth, lashes, etc. she'd be very boring, but she's so photo ready that it makes up for it. Those short legs kill me. Her appearance is 75% of her talent, but that's what they need for the opening point. Her technique isn't bad, and most people aren't going to get past the WOW she's a stunner and look at her showmanship. 

23 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Not sure if it is possible to top that. 

• Love 12
(edited)

As the show opens, Kelli is in the underground parking deck wearing her skin tight blue saran wrap dress doing her best Vanna White imitation as she introduces.......what?  a bus!!!! In comes a bus!  We see it only from the front, then it turns sideways and the bus is covered in LEMONS!!!!  The doors open and there stands our very special own legacy - VK - in uniform!  And she says, "Hey Lemonbus", this one's for you.  I didn't take a break, I am back!!!!!"  Then we see the first episode and at the end the camera goes to the subway - scenes similar to what we saw yesterday from Jalyn.  The doors open and who is there in a glowing blue dress?  Jalyn!  Holding a sign that says "Gooodbye Dr. Manhattan, been nice knowing you!!!"

Edited by Opine
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, DancerMom said:

I wasn’t referring to her and Marissa acting cliquey.  I was saying I feel like that rookie class is cliquey. 

I think the single girls tend to go out a lot more but I don’t think they are cliquey.  

Just to clarify, I also know you weren’t saying that Marissa and Claire was cliquey.  What you said was they didn’t get along.  I don’t believe that to be true.  That’s what I’m saying.  You misunderstood me.  

7 hours ago, Jezlyn said:

This is the 2020 SG + McKenzie.  So if someone got cut from 2021 SG, they are likely in this group.

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said: 

Not sure if it is possible to top that. 

That is definitely impossible. Amy is in a league of her own. The GOAT.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Holly85 said:

So I think injury is either Taylor j or Kristin And the one that walked away I’m saying alora rose 

Sadly, Kristin should be counting her blessings if she's leaving due to injury. It would not surprise me one iota for KF to get down to 37 girls, then cut Kristin for the drama of cutting a vet to make a team of 36. Kristin has always been one of the weakest on the team and since no vets have been cut, I'd say she's at the top of the vulnerability list.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I'm not sure anyone got cut from SG, epsecially when they're all in Cali (the ones that are still on the squad from last year). McKenzie was basically in SG last year anyway, doing most performances. Would you take someone who was cut on a trip across the country, only when they return you're telling them 'no thank you'? I'm excited to see who the new 4 are though! 

• Love 6

I've watched to videos from Oxnard several times. My eye is always drawn to Marissa. I noticed several other things - why is Kelcey so hidden in both of these? I think she is a hidden gem. Also, I do like that a few of the girls are moved from front to back. I'm also curious as to why Claire is so hidden? I get it's a bide your time type of situation, but that girl can dance and she seems to have toned down and is looking to be in better shape - not that I thought she was in bad shape before, just fuller figured in comparison to their "standards". 

• Love 3