Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I’m thinking Claire got cut from show group 

Can you speculate as to why you feel that way?   IMO, it's shocking ~ however, I was floored when this happened to Jalyn !!

• Love 7
Just now, KoKo said:

Can you speculate as to why you feel that way?   IMO, it's shocking ~ however, I was floored when this happened to Jalyn !!

Bc what little show group shows they did she done none of them 

• Useful 9
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

In looking at Gina’s photos, we need to look at her entire body, not the torso only. Photoshopping her photo will change her torso & her face but look at her arms. Are they skeletal? Same with her legs. It seems a case of photoshop gone overboard. She does not look like those Daphne as it is hard to photoshop your ribs etc.  Let’s see how this plays out in real like.  I am a plus size lady so perhaps I should get my photo DCC ready!

This is a thought of mine as well. Particularly in the 2nd photo of her solo costume, her arms and legs do not look skeletal at all, which I think means she either overtrains her abs or over-photoshops them🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

My bets are Claire or Erin but I also think it may have been a situation in which the girl decided to leave due to time commitment.

• Useful 7
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

That's the general consensus in the Reddit comments as well, b/c, like you said, she missed a lot of show group performances and hasn't been seen performing with them in a while

Edited by BunnyHop96
Grammar stuff
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Bc what little show group shows they did she done none of them 

Hmmm, Didn't realize that~ That would sure as hell do it !! 

• Love 1
Just now, KoKo said:

Hmmm, Didn't realize that~ That would sure as hell do it !! 

I do know when it came to show group at draft it’s not like she wasn’t available to do it as I was there and saw her alora Jessica and Armani in the audience in plain clothes waiting to go take a dance class with jen amburn 

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Trixi said:

This is a thought of mine as well. Particularly in the 2nd photo of her solo costume, her arms and legs do not look skeletal at all, which I think means she either overtrains her abs or over-photoshops them🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I think she has sculpted abs but Gina has always over-photoshopped her photos, mainly her torso. I wish she wouldn’t because it makes her body look markedly wonky. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Point has been chosen. One point, two points- guess you will wait to see.

Group leaders have been chosen.

One vet has quit due to injury.

Thanks for the update 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Yet another vet? Not surprising in the least they lost 12 vets following season 15. Injury or no. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Okay just to get the timeline and number of cuts we still don’t have confirmed straight... so about 5 days ago @lemonbus230 tells us 2 more cuts (after we already know about Melanie’s cut confirmed) and then a couple days ago @lemonbus230 mentions another cut. So there’s 3 we don’t have confirmed yet. There was Presley’s cryptic flower post which may mean she’s cut but if Reddit is saying she is the red head then maybe not.. WHO KNOWS where the heads are at with that decision.. anyways then Reddit is saying 2 (more?) cuts before showgroup (or is that referring to the prior lemonbus mentioned cuts?) but we know those cuts are two of the 5 not shown on kittys post (lea, Christina, Megan, Jordann, and kaydianna). And now @lemonbus230 tells us of another vet quitting due to injury?! We need names!

Edited by Branmuffin
Added names of 5 not shown in KC pic
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Branmuffin said:

Okay just to get the timeline and number of cuts we still don’t have confirmed straight... so about 5 days ago @lemonbus230 tells us 2 more cuts (after we already know about Melanie’s cut confirmed) and then a couple days ago @lemonbus230 mentions another cut. So there’s 3 we don’t have confirmed yet. There was Presley’s cryptic flower post which may mean she’s cut but if Reddit is saying she is the red head then maybe not.. WHO KNOWS where the heads are at with that decision.. anyways then Reddit is saying 2 (more?) cuts before showgroup (or is that referring to the lemon is mentioned cuts?) but we know those cuts are one of the 5 not shown on kittys post (I will edit when I remember who those 5 are). And now @lemonbus230 tells us of another vet quitting due to injury?! We need names!

There is a total of 3 cuts that we don’t know abt two before show group 1 after 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Yet another vet? Not surprising in the least they lost 12 vets following season 15. Injury or no. 

Also - rumor has it a vet was cut from SG. Is this also the same vet now quitting due to injury? Just a thought.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

The vets at dropping like flies!  Victoria, Amanda, Daphne, and now this one.   What is going on in DCC-Land?????

• Love 9
On 7/20/2021 at 10:25 PM, lemonbus230 said:

Will not be sharing, only confirming, any new information moving forward. This is fun for me, never serious enough to start accusing other posters. Hopefully others will be able to provide their information. 🙂

By confirming do you mean if someone shares a spoiler that only then is when you’ll step in to confirm it orrrrrr if we ask something that you’d then confirm it? 

If it’s the latter, can you confirm Gina is point (or one or the points)?

(I know it’s probably the first of the two but it was worth a shot 🤣🤣😅😅)

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Another one 

Thank you. So how many are left in training camp? I've lost track with all the craziness! 😵 What the heck is going on over there?!

• Love 7
Just now, MeeMee2 said:

Thank you. So how many are left in training camp? I've lost track with all the craziness! 😵 What the heck is going on over there?!

39 now 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

My guess is, a year without jump splits is now beating up their bodies.  If they are doing them this year.  Makes you wonder for sure.  Jump splits are not easy on the body no matter how conditioned you are to doing them.

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Useful 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

Well if its 2 points one better b Gina

• Love 14
On 7/21/2021 at 12:07 PM, Jess14 said:

I’ve been calling for Gina to be point for a few years now, so I’m thrilled that it looks like she actually may be point

I will take anyone over Rachel W. I'm sure she's a lovely girl and very photogenic but she does nothing for me. Also justice for Ashlee, Jalyn and Caroline because I think they are the best dancers on the current team. 

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I will take anyone over Rachel W. I'm sure she's a lovely girl and very photogenic but she does nothing for me. Also justice for Ashlee, Jalyn and Caroline because I think they are the best dancers on the current team. 

So much this!!!! Rachel is very pretty but my eyes don’t really go to her during performances. Also I’d add Amber in there too, I don’t know why she isn’t featured more

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, 3nglishhornist said:

So much this!!!! Rachel is very pretty but my eyes don’t really go to her during performances. Also I’d add Amber in there too, I don’t know why she isn’t featured more

NO MORE BLONDES FOR POINT!

NO MORE SHARED POINTS!

• Love 5

LMAO. 

For those asking, the answer probably won’t be revealed. 

At least not by your good friend “LemonBus.” 

I’ve had my suspicions. 

WE’VE had our suspicions. 

But the games end now. 

So long, LB!

Gooo-pfftttt screw it. I’m not doing that creepy nonsense anymore 😂. We’ve had a great time this season. All of us have. We all can’t wait to see how the fans react to this season! We hope you all enjoy it! 

winning emperors new groove GIF

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

LMAO. 

I’ve had my suspicions. 

But the games end now. 

So long, LB!

Gooo-pfftttt screw it. I’m not doing that creepy nonsense anymore 😂. We’ve had a great time this season. All of us have. We all can’t wait to see how the fans react to this season! We hope you all enjoy it! 

Did our insider just reveal to be planted by CMT??  😭😭😭 I'm sorry this was so out of pocket 😂

Edited by assylamaps
Fixed my grammar lol
  • LOL 20
25 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

LMAO. 

I’ve had my suspicions. 

But the games end now. 

So long, LB!

What did you win? Why are you upset with lemonbus? We all just want a little inside scoop.  I don’t see the issue with that. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Darian's Instagram is now private. This is a very recent change.

https://www.instagram.com/darianlassiter/

She posted an IG story at 8am this morning of Armani, Dani, and Alora at AT&T stadium. It looked to be a pic taken at night, so maybe from last night. I’d say the 4 of them are not likely to be it. 

However, Kelcey posted a quote about “saying yes to rest” and embracing “exhaustion is a status symbol”. That could be something, or maybe she’s just tired from a long TC. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Plot twist - Dr M is Shelly 😱 🤣

Wait this is actually what I was thinking for a while!!!!!!!!! Especially after someone mentioned they thought it was Kashara and when they immediately defended Victoria. Now that Dr. M posted that it has to be someone really close to the team. Then again I’ve been wrong about everything so who knows 🤣 Maybe the whole point of Dr. M was to bait Lemonbus in a way where they could confirm her identity? 

Edited by lazydaydreamer
Added stuff
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, lazydaydreamer said:

Wait this is actually what I was thinking for a while!!!!!!!!! Especially after someone mentioned they thought it was Kashara and when they immediately defended Victoria. Now that Dr. M posted that it has to be someone really close to the team. Then again I’ve been wrong about everything so who knows 🤣 Maybe the whole point of Dr. M was to bait Lemonbus in a way where they could confirm her identity? 

I agree with your thinking re baiting LB! 

The previous Dr M posts have been worded 'differently'. I dont know how to articulate it properly but almost like they were trying to throw us off the scent of who it was deliberately. The last post is worded sooo casually, like yolo i dont care who you think it is now. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, onthebubble said:

I agree with your thinking re baiting LB! 

The previous Dr M posts have been worded 'differently'. I dont know how to articulate it properly but almost like they were trying to throw us off the scent of who it was deliberately. The last post is worded sooo casually, like yolo i dont care who you think it is now. 

Maybe they told each of the girls they suspected of being lemonbus something slightly different but still believable so that they’d then know who it was. Maybe the role model part was added in there when informing lemonbus and that’s who they figured it out!

Color me shooketh omg 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Personally, I’ve enjoyed @lemonbus230.  I hope s/he doesn’t leave.  We used to get good intel.  Now, with whatever is going on between Dr.M & LB...the only insider fun we had, is evaporating. 😐

Agreed! Literally a few days ago I was thinking to myself how boring this season might be bc of the lack of info coming out. details on the rookies (except for tori, ashlinn and Madeline s.) aren’t exciting at all to me bc I haven’t yet made an attachment to any of them. These deets about the veterans and any things that may be happening behind the scenes are what keep me interested in the actual show.

all of that to say: thank you lemonbus, we love you, please come back any time, any place, any where lol 

• Love 20
(edited)
35 minutes ago, lazydaydreamer said:

Maybe the whole point of Dr. M was to bait Lemonbus in a way where they could confirm her identity? 

That is how I read it. Lemonbus posted tonight:

Then Dr. M later posts:

I’ve had my suspicions. 

But the games end now. 

So long, LB!

I don't think this is Manhattan's last night - it's our Lemonbus, who was given false information.

But then... plot twist, Dr. M reveals it's all been great fun and hope we enjoy the season. So who knows! They are just jerking our chain for suspense and laughs? And yes, I always thought Dr. M worked in marketing for DCC or production for MTT.

Sidenote - Lemonbus cannot really be the same poster that started with the Brennan/Hannah/Lily cut. The way posts are worded the past 2 months plus the tone is so dramatically different. Just my guess, potentially more than one person has been using that account.

Edited by StellaCL
typo
  • Useful 8
5 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

That is how I read it. Lemonbus posted tonight:

Then Dr. M later posts:

I’ve had my suspicions. 

But the games end now. 

So long, LB!

I don't think this is Manhattan's last night - it's our Lemonbus, who was given false information.

But then... plot twist, Dr. M reveals it's all been great fun and hope we enjoy the season. So who knows! They are just jerking our chain for suspense and laughs? And yes, I always thought Dr. M worked in marketing for DCC or production for MTT.

Sidenote - Lemonbus cannot really be the same poster that started with the Brennan/Hannah/Lily cut. The way posts are worded the past 2 months plus the tone is so dramatically different. Just my guess, potentially more than one person has been using that account.

So do you think that info abt the vet injury ect was false info 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Holly85 said:

So do you think that info abt the vet injury ect was false info 

Maybe, maybe not. No idea really?
I think maybe those two were just playing, especially with Dr. M's big reveal at the end there.
My gut tells me LB has been more than one person though. 
gofightwin! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4