Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Sadly, Kristin should be counting her blessings if she's leaving due to injury. It would not surprise me one iota for KF to get down to 37 girls, then cut Kristin for the drama of cutting a vet to make a team of 36. Kristin has always been one of the weakest on the team and since no vets have been cut, I'd say she's at the top of the vulnerability list.

I completely agree about Kristin, if she's the one who leaves due to injury. I can't believe she survived all of training camp. I thought for sure she was going to be a drama cut. I like her its no disrespect but tptb clearly seem to have issue with her...

As for retired Amy being boring, how did she even make training camp? Wasn't she friends or trained with a former DCC? I've always felt thats how she made it. She may be a great dancer but I'd never know because I've never even noticed her dance. Well, until she was forced down our throats at co-point & then it was obvious why I never noticed her. I'm sure she's a lovely lady with some dance technique but YAWNNNNNNNNNN...

• Love 9

If anyone from 2020 SG is not on 2021 show group its probably because they chose to leave due to time commitments or they were cut because they missed too many performances last year. But we don't really know if this information is correct - it was reddit information I believe and not LB.

I also think Kelli will take 37 this year. Supposedly two vets left for injuries (Daphne + 1), it would make sense to not cut all the way down to 36.

• Love 3

found this posted on another group. So happy for Jalyn if this is correct!!

group 1 gl Lexie 2nd Ashlee

group2 gl Gina 2nd Erin

group 3 gl Rachel 2nd Amber

group 4 gl Caroline 2nd Jalyn

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

image.thumb.png.52d685452732b30d8042565c41709705.png

Stolen from Reddit.  These are evidently the group leaders and seconds.  I don't know how true this is or how "official" it is.

It’s true 

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

image.thumb.png.52d685452732b30d8042565c41709705.png

Stolen from Reddit.  These are evidently the group leaders and seconds.  I don't know how true this is or how "official" it is.

Does anyone else feel it’s a huge gamble to not have any 3-year vets? 😳 in general there’s so few 5-year vets, what are the odds *four* of them come back for a fifth-year? 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, lazydaydreamer said:

Does anyone else feel it’s a huge gamble to not have any 3-year vets? 😳 in general there’s so few 5-year vets, what are the odds *four* of them come back for a fifth-year? 

I agree. I can see Amber, Ashlee, and Caroline coming back but they might have to put someone as a 1st group leader that hasn't been a 2nd next year.

Good for Jalyn though! Hopefully this means she's also back on show group

• Love 15
2 hours ago, johns1989 said:

When did Rachel mess up? 

She messed up during the Six Flags appearance. There saying she messed up during the Cali camp but I personally don’t see her messing up. I see her glancing at the girls but I don’t see a mess up. Idk 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, lazydaydreamer said:

Right? At most you will get 2-3 of these DCC back next year. I highly doubt 4. There are rarely any 5th or 6th years, so it is possible they will get none of these 8…..

I kinda expect Gina to be back, she seems to love it. Amber and Ashlee are fun to watch, I don’t tire of them. I like Caroline and Erin but wouldn’t miss them and it would be nice to see new people out front. Lexie and Rachel - it’s time to retire (past time, really)! Jalyn, she’s an outlier, we are all rooting for her, so if she wants to do year 5, I hope she does 😀

Hopefully Chandi and Kelsey will return and be group leaders, they seem more than capable.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I agree. I can see Amber, Ashlee, and Caroline coming back but they might have to put someone as a 1st group leader that hasn't been a 2nd next year.

Good for Jalyn though! Hopefully this means she's also back on show group

We forgot Victoria will have her big return. Kelli is probably already planning on it and will give her a first group leader spot.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

OMG YES JALYN! I’m shocked that Kelcey isn’t a second

Yes! Justice for Jalyn! She and Ashlee were my two favorites from their rookie year (so happy to see Ashlee as 2GL too). IDK if the rumors about Jalyn getting on VK's bad side were true, or if KF just wanted the drama of cutting Jalyn from SG... whatever the reason, it was wrong. Jalyn has always been a SG-level dancer. I'm so happy for her that she's now officially in a leadership role. I'm also going to consider this an admission of wrongdoing and a full apology from KF because I know this is the closest that we'll ever get to that.

• Love 16

I find all eight leaders this season to be well-rounded and great dancers. For the most part, good ambassadors too … 

HOWEVER

… I’m a bit sad there are no third-years included.I felt Kelcey and Chandi would’ve fit in nicely there. I also feel this can be interpreted as K&J begging many 4th-years to return. Which, if so disappoints me. Sooner or later they’re gonna have to start planning for the future. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm not sure anyone got cut from SG, epsecially when they're all in Cali (the ones that are still on the squad from last year). McKenzie was basically in SG last year anyway, doing most performances. Would you take someone who was cut on a trip across the country, only when they return you're telling them 'no thank you'? I'm excited to see who the new 4 are though! 

You do if you need the body -- you need 12 people & that person knows all the routines, etc. -- you (Kelli) use them until you've got no use for them (or your last use is a cut to create drama).

Or, the Oxnard trip & who was going (what routines in what formations, etc.) was planned before SG auditions -- easier to take that person then re-do everything at the last minute.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, TB12 said:

From Chandi’s IG, I don’t think Gina looks particularly thin in this pic I think she looks great. Her arms aren’t stickly yes her abs are sculpted but so we’re Lauren’s. She’s not filtered & photoshopped here, thoughts…

C597FB2E-7041-4206-B915-9BA6FD954CF8.jpeg

I personally think she’s too lean and it’s not very natural looking. Chandi looks great

• Love 6
14 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Yes true, But you go to Tulum and post a bathroom selfie? Not a sprawling white sand beach, stunning sunset, or majestic Mayan ruins? I love Tulum, I can't imagine only going for a day or two. But maybe it's different in Texas since it is close.

It’s not that close to Dallas, but you can go for a 2-3 day trip, as I have done this.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, DancerMom said:

This class seems a little clicky to me. 

I agree that the S15 rookies seem cliquey, but I think that's because Claire, Dani, Elli, and Jessica, seem like really good friends, and the rest of their rookie class doesn't seem super close to each other or to the more tenured DCC.

It kind of makes sense that those 4 would be so close bc they all finished up school in 2020/2021 (although so did Armani...). Also, in general the S15 rookies had a super short training camp and relatively few appearances (maybe none besides show group? I'm not sure), so it would make sense that their class isn't as connected to the rest of the team. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

As thrilled as I am to see Jalyn in a position of "power", my gut is telling me she was not their first choice... especially with Daphne and two other possible choices out (depending on who they were, of course).

True, they probably did originally want Daphne for 2GL. At the same time, I think it says a lot that Jalyn made 2nd leader when Kelli and Judy could have easily picked either Kelcey or Chandi over Jalyn.

Also, does anyone know the last time someone was in a leadership position but not on SG? Of course, not going on the Oxnard trip doesn't bode well for her, but maybe being 2GL is a sign that Jalyn did make it back to SG

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

Also, does anyone know the last time someone was in a leadership position but not on SG? Of course, not going on the Oxnard trip doesn't bode well for her, but maybe being 2GL is a sign that Jalyn did make it back to SG

Danielle Barhold was a 2GL and 1GL and wasn’t on show group. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

True, they probably did originally want Daphne for 2GL. At the same time, I think it says a lot that Jalyn made 2nd leader when Kelli and Judy could have easily picked either Kelcey or Chandi over Jalyn.

Angela was a 5th year and group leader. She never made show group. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

The Oxnard group was the 2020 SG.  We don’t yet know who made the 2021 SG, so there is still.hope.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

If my notes are correct... (this is within the last five years... I can go back a bit further if you want.)

Alexis and Miranda (2019), Amy and Elizabeth (2017), Danielle (2016). Danielle was the only first leader, the rest were seconds.

So with this info, it could also be Kelcey or Erin who was cut.  They did really seem to love Marissa and Claire last year.   I guess I was assuming that somebody like Kelcey or Erin  would be safe, especially if they were being considered for leadership positions, but Marissa and Claire would be good to keep in for future leaders. Who really knows.  What makes sense to us may not fit into Kelli’s agenda! 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

If my notes are correct... (this is within the last five years... I can go back a bit further if you want.)

Alexis and Miranda (2019), Amy and Elizabeth (2017), Danielle (2016). Danielle was the only first leader, the rest were seconds.

I'm not sure which year but wasn't Angela a GL her 5th year when they showed her upset that she didn't make show group?

• Love 1
Just now, DancerMom said:

If Kelli was robbed of her shocking veteran cut because of retirements, injuries and resignations, by gosh she will get it by cutting someone from show group! 

Justice for Hannah. Made SG right out of TC.

• Love 13
Just now, Dr. Manhattan said:

Whatever, I’m bored. Alora Rose is out. 😂

Thanks for the intel, i'm bored even with that. I still have no clue who the rookies are from last year, don't particularly care nor do i care about this years crop eeeeek am I having a moment!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

She shouldn’t have made the team in the first place

Can we assume Kelcey and Claire are in group 4?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Am I the only one who doesn’t care where info came from “first”? 😂

Also. I thought Dr. M would’ve stopped posting after “outing” themselves. 🤔.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Thanks for the info!  There's some confusion with recent posts... was she the only vet that quit recently or were there two?  Thanks, again!

Edited by ClassicPegg
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Lona said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t care where info came from “first”? 😂

Also. I thought Dr. M would’ve stopped posting after “outing” themselves. 🤔.

"His" posts don't hit the same anymore lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

meet the browns no GIF by TV One

Look I'm sure Alora-Rose is a nice person and she's one of the prettiest girls I have seen in DCC, but she shouldn't have made the team last year. I predicted that she was going to be the next Meredith and I was right. (or this might all just be a rumor, who knows?)

Good luck on her future endeavors :)

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 14
(edited)
8 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Then there is this. Jalyn has big news. In 6 days. 😃

0E603E71-B770-40C1-B6E1-AA0BB160FC2E.jpeg

8D51A0E3-C007-4225-9C61-D0ED78914FF8.jpeg

The Bachelor? Lol 😂😂😂

Whatever it is, congratulations and good for her. Also congrats to Jalyn for getting 2nd GL. Well deserved :)

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, DCCOracle said:

Could Darian be the injured vet? Or is it just coincidence that they're currently (or at least were) together last night/recently?

Darian and Alora Rose are very close. If Darian was out I could see it not being worth it to Alora Rose to put up with BS anymore. The whole timing of the Darian Instagram public/private thing happened on the same day as the previous leaks.

AR quitting seems like the least surprising news this season.

• Love 11