Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

Awww.....I wanted to see the whole thing!  They look soooooo good!!!!

I wanted to see the whole thing too!  Especially since it's to the actual music and not some weird sub MTT uses.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, dfwxo said:

Here’s an example of how undetected filler can go. This is Kat on the DCC Med Spa sponsor page. She has 3 Syringes of filler for her look(I am not hating at all. I totally understand why the girls get it. I don’t think it’s for everyone though and adds weight to the face because it literally is adding extra volume. Not in Kat’s case she is always beautiful af💀6414228A-0A8C-4BE2-BBF4-3F98130824F3.thumb.jpeg.ec0fa3093935cbcc9a5cb42d8cc093fb.jpeg

Totally agree. Kat has the perfect face to play with when it comes to injections. Some girls like Madeline M, who naturally have a pretty child-like face, make it look a little bit more obvious and unnecessary. Kats look is enhanced, while Madeline M is creating new cheekbones, lips, etc. Btw not hating on Madeline M I still think she's gorgeous, just using her as an example :)

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 7

Does anyone remember when Gina was in training camp - I think they were at Gillie's, Kelli specifically noticed that she was standoffish and was not trying to learn more about the other girls or mix into the group dynamics? So, Kelli called her into the office to discuss it with her and then at a later date, Gina specifically had to list what she had learned about her other training camp candidates as she tried to "fit" in. She has come a long way because everyone seems to love her.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I wanted to see the whole thing too!  Especially since it's to the actual music and not some weird sub MTT uses.

Here's the link to the full one. It randomly popped up as a recommendation on YouTube last week so I just went through my history to find it

I love that it has the players entrance too as I don't think I've actually ever seen them do it. I know it's just a small thing but it's nice to see.

Edited by Nelliephant
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Nelliephant said:

Here's the link to the full one. It randomly popped up as a recommendation on YouTube last week so I just went through my history to find it

I love that it has the players entrance too as I don't think I've actually ever seen them do it. I know it's just a small thing but it's nice to see.

Yeah, this one has been shared.  

12 minutes ago, Jcamille said:

Does anyone remember when Gina was in training camp - I think they were at Gillie's, Kelli specifically noticed that she was standoffish and was not trying to learn more about the other girls or mix into the group dynamics? So, Kelli called her into the office to discuss it with her and then at a later date, Gina specifically had to list what she had learned about her other training camp candidates as she tried to "fit" in. She has come a long way because everyone seems to love her.

Oh yeah.  MTT loves to create drama and a bad edit for someone.

• Love 8

Alora Rose and Lisa were late veteran exits so had it not been for injury/Rockettes tryouts, they would clearly still be on the team. I can’t help but wonder which 2 rookies that make the squad would have been cut instead? My votes are Christina and Amber L. Who do you guys think wouldn’t have made the cut if Alora-Rose and Lisa were still there?

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, UT2004gal said:

Alora Rose and Lisa were late veteran exits so had it not been for injury/Rockettes tryouts, they would clearly still be on the team. I can’t help but wonder which 2 rookies that make the squad would have been cut instead? My votes are Christina and Amber L. Who do you guys think wouldn’t have made the cut if Alora-Rose and Lisa were still there?

According to the last board that we saw at show group auditions and those who have been cut or left removed it would be Christina and Kelee. However Amber L is definitely getting the late struggler edit! Wouldn’t be surprised if we see another board to see her at the bottom. 

• Love 1

Looking at the 2021 squad photo it is strange and sad to realize that the whole first two rows are going to retire next year. Having had these girls around front row for so long, I must admit I am going to miss them all.

Except Kat and Chandi ofcourse, because they are going to come back and take front & center.

I would have expected to see McKenzie further up front with her ROTY award.

All in all, I think it is great squad. The best in many years. With such a strong foundation, I am certain to be happy for at least 5 years! Or as long as Chandi, Kelcey, Kat, McKenzie, Darian, Marissa, Armani, Claire, Jessica, Dani, Elli, Jada, KayDianna, Amber L, Ashlinn, Megan, Jensen, Tyra, Kelee, Christina, Kleine, the Legacy Madeline, Tori, Rebecca and Lea are on the team!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Jcamille said:

That was a bit of fabricated drama by CMT. I remember it well. First office visit was rumour. Second visit TPTB said they didn't believe it and she was genuine. For someone who was supposed to be standoffish she mixed a lot. She shared an apartment with Molly her first year and was friends with Savannah, Tara and Lauren P (who was her locker buddy) amongst others.

Edited by PomPomPom
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, UT2004gal said:

Kelli, with her final say, always loves to keep a struggler she’s enamored with. She would keep Kellee. Those other two cuts would have been Amber, Christina, or Madeline. Or potentially a squad larger than 36.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jcamille said:

Yep, she has really come a long way. I tend to believe that there was some truth to the storyline about her during her rookie training camp, although I'm sure it was exaggerated. However, in Gina's defense, I really think she was looking at the process like a real job interview and a competition, where it's about distinguishing yourself and demonstrating why you should be picked over the girl next to you, not like the semi-sorority thing that the DCCs have going on. Not being from Dallas, she may not have truly understood the culture of the DCCs, but once she did, she clearly went all in and is a beloved teammate. She is easily one of my favorites. 

• Love 15

Seeing Kristin’s DCC takeover today was kind of painful bc she’s been a fave of mine since she was cut the first time. I CANNOT with her fake lashes but even worse the product placement. I know they all do it & that’s prob the reason they have them takeover. She’s one that I follow which is why I am annoyed with her excessive product placement…

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Nelliephant said:

who is 3rd from the left? I see an odd foot not-high kick... is that the dreaded sickle foot that Judy sometimes refer too ?

4 hours ago, DCC93 said:

Lexie cheered for the Mavs with Alexis! 

Yes, I stand corrected but I think the point is still made,. If the girls come in straight from uni. they are more likely to stay longer.

• Love 1

I like Gina now, and it's clear that she has "changed". But I do not think she got a bad edit her first year, or that it was for drama/TV. I really think she was full of herself in a way. She said what she said. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She could have just learned from all that, and humbled herself after all the comments, and seeing herself on the show.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Kelli, with her final say, always loves to keep a struggler she’s enamored with. She would keep Kellee. Those other two cuts would have been Amber, Christina, or Madeline. Or potentially a squad larger than 36.

I don't see Kellee as a stuggler.... she has the choreography down, phenomenal kicks, good power, and she's sassy.  The only criticism she gets is to break out of her shell.

• Love 14

Daaaaaang I had like 25 pages to catch up on LOL. 

Things since my last comment eons ago.

1) Makeovers: Wow Kelee looked great! I always thought she was pretty, but I didn't realize how GORGEOUS she was until she had her hair wrapped and all her features were right there for us to see. I do wish they had featured everyone in the makeovers (like dang at least let them get like deep conditioning, trim and a blow-out or something but I digress lol). I also feel like she's so genuine in a way that we don't see often on the show. Jensen looked way better with her extensions too! It makes me think Lea would have also looked better if they gave her extensions as well as I don't think that length of her hair necessarily flatters her. Kaydianna's new look makes her look more mature. The only makeover I really didn't like was Presley's. I can see whyyyy they made her a redhead but I think it overwhelmed the rest of her features. 

2) Half of last year's rookie class: I know the show always focuses on the rookies but I feel like I haven't seen half of last year's squad at alllllll. I totally forgot Jessica was on the squad!

3) Lisa: I kind of wish they had shown us what the conversation between her, Kelli and Judy was before she addressed the rest of the group. I wonder if something triggered her to make that decision on that particular day 

4) Alora-Rose: I am now half-convinced she didn't struggle as much as the show made it seem like last year. Her improving by as much as she did based off of what the show has been showing this season seems a bit unlikely. I know Kelli said she'd heard rumors in the office visit, but I wonder who they came from. I also wonder if she would have held off on trying out for the Rockettes had she made show group.

5) Rachel W's engagement: I don't follow her on IG, but I guess I pictured her man looking differently? Idk like I imagined he'd be tall and bulky (which he is) but a... different face? Not saying he's bad looking at all, but she's just so conventionally pretty that I thought the guy would be too lol

6) Tori: She is soooo good this season, I am glad Travis said he didn't know why she was wearing pink instead of blue. Part of me think they only cut her instead of someone else bc they knew she'd be back just like Lily in season 13/14 :(

7) Kya and Kleine: When I first saw their pictures I was pulling for them so hard, but as soon as they were on the show I ended up not liking them as much as I anticipated. That being said Kya has a different look so I kinda hope she tries out again? I can't put my finger on what it is about Kleine that I don't like (this isn't to say I dislike her bc I don't). I also didn't think her solo was all that.

8) Ashley: Ok, I thought I was going to like her before the show started, but I ended up not liking her after her first office visit and after they ended up cutting Jordan and Kylie before her. But if the team really likes her that 

9) Last rookie cuts: Had Lisa and Alora-Rose not left, I think Amber and Christina would have been the last two cuts

Anyway that's enough of what I think haha. Are there any rookies you thought you'd like more than you did or vice versa? Any makeovers you would have maybe done differently?

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Jcamille said:

That episode was on Pluto this past week. When asked, she couldn’t tell Kelli and Judy any personal details about the people she was supposed to be friends with. 

• Love 1
On 11/6/2021 at 2:34 PM, blairwaldorf said:

I wondered that too after seeing the face she pulled when they were finished announcing SG. 

Agreed. I don't know if Alora-Rose was expecting to make show group, but yeah, her disappointment was obvious. The only ones who seemed more upset at not making show group were Ava & Lea. Both of them looked very upset and I think they both had their hopes raised by the fact that some of the guest choreographers put them in prominent positions in their dances & called them out for how well they did at the rehearsals. Maybe they both thought making show group was in the bag.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, MrsPriss said:

When Kelli was intro’ing Lisa to make her announcement to leave, did anyone else notice that Kelli said it was a decision that was “brave, mature and unselfish”? Weren’t those the words Victoria used for her announcement? That really jumped out at me this last episode.

I noticed that as well. It could be that the “brave, mature and unselfish" wording is used as the token response for when a DCC is making a choice to leave that is not framed as retiring (I'm trying to recall if I heard that wording used in previous seasons when vets left during training camp). It's like when celebs cite "irreconcilable differences" while getting divorced or when the wives of astronauts always said they were "proud, happy and thrilled" about their husbands going to space even though they were secretly terrified.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, lazydaydreamer said:

5) Rachel W's engagement: I don't follow her on IG, but I guess I pictured her man looking differently? Idk like I imagined he'd be tall and bulky (which he is) but a... different face? Not saying he's bad looking at all, but she's just so conventionally pretty that I thought the guy would be too lol

what surprises me more is where does the DCC find the clock time to date seriously to find someone to marry? I mean they have rehearsals, games,  SG, school/work, fitness , eating perfectly  and just personal upkeep. Just getting hair, nails, facials, messages, and lazer treatments can take the better part of a saturday.  Then when they do venture out socially, here comes mr. right - kinda on the quick... time to book the hall, They find in a year or two what some of us takes a life time..

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, lazydaydreamer said:

Daaaaaang I had like 25 pages to catch up on LOL. 

Things since my last comment eons ago.

1) Makeovers: Wow Kelee looked great! I always thought she was pretty, but I didn't realize how GORGEOUS she was until she had her hair wrapped and all her features were right there for us to see. I do wish they had featured everyone in the makeovers (like dang at least let them get like deep conditioning, trim and a blow-out or something but I digress lol). I also feel like she's so genuine in a way that we don't see often on the show. Jensen looked way better with her extensions too! It makes me think Lea would have also looked better if they gave her extensions as well as I don't think that length of her hair necessarily flatters her. Kaydianna's new look makes her look more mature. The only makeover I really didn't like was Presley's. I can see whyyyy they made her a redhead but I think it overwhelmed the rest of her features. 

2) Half of last year's rookie class: I know the show always focuses on the rookies but I feel like I haven't seen half of last year's squad at alllllll. I totally forgot Jessica was on the squad!

3) Lisa: I kind of wish they had shown us what the conversation between her, Kelli and Judy was before she addressed the rest of the group. I wonder if something triggered her to make that decision on that particular day 

4) Alora-Rose: I am now half-convinced she didn't struggle as much as the show made it seem like last year. Her improving by as much as she did based off of what the show has been showing this season seems a bit unlikely. I know Kelli said she'd heard rumors in the office visit, but I wonder who they came from. I also wonder if she would have held off on trying out for the Rockettes had she made show group.

6) Tori: She is soooo good this season, I am glad Travis said he didn't know why she was wearing pink instead of blue. Part of me think they only cut her instead of someone else bc they knew she'd be back just like Lily in season 13/14 :(

7) Kya and Kleine: When I first saw their pictures I was pulling for them so hard, but as soon as they were on the show I ended up not liking them as much as I anticipated. That being said Kya has a different look so I kinda hope she tries out again? I can't put my finger on what it is about Kleine that I don't like (this isn't to say I dislike her bc I don't). I also didn't think her solo was all that.

8) Ashley: Ok, I thought I was going to like her before the show started, but I ended up not liking her after her first office visit and after they ended up cutting Jordan and Kylie before her. But if the team really likes her that 

9) Last rookie cuts: Had Lisa and Alora-Rose not left, I think Amber and Christina would have been the last two cuts

Anyway that's enough of what I think haha. Are there any rookies you thought you'd like more than you did or vice versa? Any makeovers you would have maybe done differently?

I agree that short hair does nothing for Lea and they should have given her extensions. I liked Kelee’s new hair and I love what they did with KayDianna’s hair. I don’t know why they even wasted their time or money giving Presley a makeover. 

I am also not a huge fan of Kleine’s. She’s pretty and she does get my attention when they’re dancing, but I find the “look how goofy and quirky I am” personality annoying. 

I wonder if Kelli and Judy intended to cut Amber and/or Christina but waited too long to do it and were stuck with them when Lisa and Alora-Rose quit, because they needed 36 on the team. I think they’ll both be one and done girls. 

Ava actually reminds me a lot of Victoria, both in looks and personality/confidence/immaturity. It’s been surprising to me how quickly she went from the favorite rookie to bottom of the pack. I still wonder if her cut is dance related or  because of an infraction. 

I also wonder if Victoria actually will try out again and if so, will they take her back? As a former high school coach, I would have reservations about taking a girl who had previously made it (and been given as much special treatment as Victoria got) and then quit. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

I don't know if Alora-Rose was expecting to make show group,

We all know K wasn't about to give her that after the "rumor."  But it may have made more TV drama to have given her SG and then have said oops you play dirty with TPTB you pay.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

Oh yeah.  MTT loves to create drama and a bad edit for someone.

Didn’t someone say they’d overheard Gina and Molly talking shit about the other girls in line at Chipotle that summer?? Lol don’t know why I remember that 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

Didn’t someone say they’d overheard Gina and Molly talking shit about the other girls in line at Chipotle that summer?? Lol don’t know why I remember that 

Lol yes! I was thinking about that recently. Something like they'd want to be placed by a weaker dancer like Tara.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Updating both of these:

Boot Buddy Families

• Lexie - Madeline M - Claire W - Tyra
  • Gina - Amanda - Dani - KayDianna
  • Tess - Erin - Jessica - Rebecca
  • Alexis - Taylor - (Marissa) - Kleine
  • Molly - Jalyn - (McKenzie) - Jensen
  • Miranda - Caroline - Taylor P - (Kelcey) - Ashlinn 
  • Maddie - Hannah / Alanna - Kat - Jada Lea
  • Amber M - Lisa
  • Ashlee - Armani 
  • Rachel - Kristin
  • Brianna - Chandi - Darian 
  • Cici - Elli
  • Heather O - Bridget - (Kelcey) 
  • Amy L - Lily - (McKenzie)
  • Brennan - Victoria - (Marissa)

TBD:  Amber L, Christina, Kelee, Megan, Tori, and Madeline S (pretty sure she's with Ashlee). 

• Game 1 HOUvsDAL:
    • GG: Gina
    • Sideline: Armani
    • Social: Dani
    • Abbey Bear: Cici -> Dani
  • Game 2 JAXvsDAL:
    • GG: Lexie
    • Sideline: Rachel 
    • Social: Taylor 
    • Abbey Bear: Dani -> ---------
  • Game 3 PHIvsDAL: 
    • GG: Amber M
    • Sideline: Claire
    • Social: Madeline M
    • Abbey Bear: ---------- -> ----------
  • Game 4 CARvsDAL: 
    • GG: Ashlee
    • Sideline: Marissa
    • Social: Kelcey
  • Game 5 NYGvsDAL: 
    • GG: Taylor
    • Sideline: Caroline
    • Social: Kat
    • Abbey Bear: ---------- -> Kristin
  • Game 6 DENvsDAL: 
    • GG: Chandi
    • Sideline: Amber M
    • Social: Darian
    • Abbey Bear: Kristin -> Amber M
Edited by Kitty Sharter
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Kitty Sharter said:

Updating both of these:

• Game 1 HOUvsDAL:
    • GG: Gina
    • Sideline: Armani
    • Social: Dani
    • Abbey Bear: Cici -> Dani
  • Game 2 JAXvsDAL:
    • GG: Lexie
    • Sideline: Rachel 
    • Social: Taylor 
    • Abbey Bear: Dani -> ---------
  • Game 3 PHIvsDAL: 
    • GG: Amber M
    • Sideline: Claire
    • Social: Madeline M
  • Game 4 CARvsDAL: 
    • GG: Ashlee
    • Sideline: Marissa
    • Social: Kelcey
  • Game 5 NYGvsDAL: 
    • GG: Taylor
    • Sideline: Caroline
    • Social: Kat
    • Abbey Bear: ---------- -> Kristin
  • Game 6 DENvsDAL: 
    • GG: Chandi
    • Sideline: Amber M
    • Social: ----------
    • Abbey Bear: Kristin -> Amber M

On the boot buddies family Ashlee and Armani had Ashley w 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I like Gina now, and it's clear that she has "changed". But I do not think she got a bad edit her first year, or that it was for drama/TV. I really think she was full of herself in a way. She said what she said. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She could have just learned from all that, and humbled herself after all the comments, and seeing herself on the show.

What exactly do you think she said? I've been back through that episode and the only mention was a locker room rumour. She was later described as genuine. The problem with unsubstantiated rumour is that if it is repeat often enough people believe it. I think her subsequent actions and the way she is respected and loved in the team speaks more for her character than any rumour ever could.

Edited by PomPomPom
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

What exactly do you think she said? I've been back through that episode and the only mention was a locker room rumour. She was later described as genuine. The problem with unsubstantiated rumour is that if it is repeat often enough people believe it. I think her subsequent actions and the way she is respected and loved in the team speaks more for her character than any rumour ever could.

I’m not the original poster, but in one of her segments, I remember her talking about having training “that the other girls don’t have,” which watching in real time all those years ago, was what made think that it wasn’t just a bad edit. I get what she was trying yo say, but she should’ve been able to talk up her up her own training without downplaying everyone else’s (most people manage to do this without issue), especially since it’s highly doubtful that she knew all of the training that all of her teammates have had. IIRC, there was also Robin and Lacey both saying that she had rubbed some of her teammates the wrong way in practice. 

With that said, I don’t think it was a huge deal then, and it’s all water under the bridge now regardless. Gina has obviously become a great teammate and DCC, who has the support of her coaches and other cheerleaders. That’s all that really matters.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Oh I hope they did!!! It would be refreshing to see them act less than perfect. You know they talk about each other it’s only natural especially at their age. I’m sure if we looked hard enough we could catch lots of side eye & eye rolling.

Re Victoria auditioning again & the question of her making the team again I’m assuming that’s rhetorical. They practically handed her her boots even after an 11 pound weight gain. So after making such a brave decision I’m certain her boots are warming for her return…

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Oh I hope they did!!! It would be refreshing to see them act less than perfect. You know they talk about each other it’s only natural especially at their age. I’m sure if we looked hard enough we could catch lots of side eye & eye rolling.

Re Victoria auditioning again & the question of her making the team again I’m assuming that’s rhetorical. They practically handed her her boots even after an 11 pound weight gain. So after making such a brave decision I’m certain her boots are warming for her return…

I’m not sure. I think it’s very possible that Kelli or Judy will be so offended by her leaving after they handed her a spot on the squad and made all kinds of special allowances for her that they’ll wash their hands of her.

• Love 3

Obviously came out of my hidey hole again lol. So Alora-Rose cut/left squad was a cliffhanger but we all know what happens. Anyway, I decided to go back and watch the becoming a Rockette episodes again (specifically the ones where Jacie gets invited to become one for the Christmas Spectacular they perform) and she stated there that it was her 6th time trying out for the Rockettes. She didn't get chosen during the showcase but did make it in September so her 7th time trying I guess you can say all of which leads me to question the whole we hear a rumor. TPTB obviously knew she was a Rockette, anyone can look up those videos and see how much she craved dancing in New York, so how come they find it a surprise she chose to go back. Auditions are normally like more than once a year (for the showcase at least) with September being like a final casting audition since the show starts in November (or well from what I have read). I wonder if Alora thought she could audition under the radar so to speak, audition on like a weekend break before football season started and just leave the team once she made it and have this all happen before the actual season started. I see her exit as more of a, my heart is in New York and their dance scene is finally open again so I am going home, more so than anything else. Her exit did create room for another rookie though and I hate to say it but I think the only reason why Madeline (rookie) made it is because more than one veteran left the squad. No offense to anyone that loves her but some of her rookie teammates blow her out of the water. Actually that is mainly the only reason why a few of the rookies made it is because we lost rockstar's as in Amanda and Daphne. I really would like to know now the storyline they go with on Ava as to her cut unless her across the field or dancing in boots is beyond terrible next week. Sorry for the book report guys heading back down into the darkness for now...........

• Love 12

I swear to G*d if I ever make it to a Coyboys home game I'm telling my boyfriend to record the girls on the field while I record the screen LOL. At least we get a little close-up on some parts!!!

Side note....... Dare I say it.... Is anyone else..... SUPER BORED OF THUNDERSTRUCK? Even the girls look bored and that says a lot!

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 11
22 hours ago, DCC93 said:

Totally agree. Kat has the perfect face to play with when it comes to injections. Some girls like Madeline M, who naturally have a pretty child-like face, make it look a little bit more obvious and unnecessary. Kats look is enhanced, while Madeline M is creating new cheekbones, lips, etc. Btw not hating on Madeline M I still think she's gorgeous, just using her as an example :)

WTF is Kat messing with her face. I don't get it.

20 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I think AR still would've been cut if she hadn't left bc the bloom is off the Rose with Kelli. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I’m not the original poster, but in one of her segments, I remember her talking about having training “that the other girls don’t have,” which watching in real time all those years ago, was what made think that it wasn’t just a bad edit. I get what she was trying yo say, but she should’ve been able to talk up her up her own training without downplaying everyone else’s (most people manage to do this without issue), especially since it’s highly doubtful that she knew all of the training that all of her teammates have had. IIRC, there was also Robin and Lacey both saying that she had rubbed some of her teammates the wrong way in practice. 

She also immediately pulled the, 'girls are just all jealous of me!" card, which is pretty cringe and not a good look. Even if you think that's true...you don't say that on TV.

So 'bad edit'...very much disagree lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
22 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Looking at the 2021 squad photo it is strange and sad to realize that the whole first two rows are going to retire next year. Having had these girls around front row for so long, I must admit I am going to miss them all.

Except Kat and Chandi ofcourse, because they are going to come back and take front & center.

I would have expected to see McKenzie further up front with her ROTY award.

All in all, I think it is great squad. The best in many years. With such a strong foundation, I am certain to be happy for at least 5 years! Or as long as Chandi, Kelcey, Kat, McKenzie, Darian, Marissa, Armani, Claire, Jessica, Dani, Elli, Jada, KayDianna, Amber L, Ashlinn, Megan, Jensen, Tyra, Kelee, Christina, Kleine, the Legacy Madeline, Tori, Rebecca and Lea are on the team!

Someone DM me the photo cause I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

• Love 5

Maybe this lady gained weight but if not, I will never understand why better fitting shorts aren't provided.  Especially since they are custom made.  I always felt like they did Hannah dirty with hers.

cowboys_dcc_news_1636333876_6_PT.jpg

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Maybe this lady gained weight but if not, I will never understand why better fitting shorts aren't provided.  Especially since they are custom made.  I always felt like they did Hannah dirty with hers.

cowboys_dcc_news_1636333876_6_PT.jpg

who is this?

I think as well re: Gina in her rookie year, I seem to remember her being corrected and saying something like “apparently there are things I need to fix” which I don’t think came off well. 

She 100% deserves point though, and if it’s that “California spunk” she mentioned that gives her that little extra pop - great! I really enjoy watching her dance. Rachel… not so much. Beautiful, clean… boring? Definitely don’t see a lot of pop there. 

And I don’t know who is in the photo, but in Kristin’s take over on the DCC story the shorts were definitely hugging her booty quite closely! As was said above - they’re custom made! They ought to be more flattering! 

• Love 7