Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E23: Full Circle

druzy
  • Start Topic

Kail invites Devoin on her podcast.Β πŸ‘€

Jade decides to get plastic surgery in Miami, so Briana visits to coach her through her anxiety .  🀨 

Bar goes to court for his outstanding DUI charges.Β image.png.aa91b19394975d944bc9d1f565d4bbb4.png

Leah's twins turn 11.Β πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸ°

Airs June 1, 2021

• Useful 3

So the podcast is Baby Mamas No Drama and Kail decides to invite Brianna's deadbeat no account baby daddy onto her podcast so he can get more airtime and probably trash Brianna?Β  Sounds right.Β 

Good ol' Dr Miami seems like such a quack to me. Media whore made for MTV. And why does Jade think she needs butt implants? Girl is already pretty chunky, she needs to be even bigger?Β  Brianna did the same thing. If you want to improve your looks try going on a diet for a minute and losing all that fat you cart around, then see if you actually need implants anywhere that makes sense. I'm not fat shaming them, I'm just saying that if you are going for improvement, maybe you start off with the most obvious thing first.

• Love 10

Kail isn't fooling anyone! She invited Devoin on Coffee Talk or whatever the fuck it's called to be messy!Β 

Jade brought a bunch of drug addicts to Miami to help care for her while she is basically incapacitated? What could possibly go wrong?Β 

Β 

Leah's period talk should have ended with her discussing it with Victoria and then Leah giving a follow up that the talk with the girls went well.

Ashley...Ashley...Ashley. First, it's a DUI, then it's gun charges, then it's you putting money on Bar's books and taking long ass car rides to the prison to visit him while he does a 10+ year bid.Β 

Β 

Β 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I was at work today thinking, when did Leah’s hobagΒ sister get her firstΒ period.πŸ™„

JESUS GOD LEAH! πŸ–•πŸ»

The mostΒ cringe-worthy part of that to me was that how obviously scripted it was. Come on, they’re sisters...there’s no way they didn’t already know that about each other.

2 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Jade's mother was a surgical nurse????Β  What?! What happened to her?

Β 

That shocked me too, at first… But when I thought about it, it’s possible that that’s how Jade’s MomΒ became an addict. It’s not unheard of for medical professionals, particularly nurses, to end up with addictions to pain meds and other drugs because they have sichΒ easy access to it and because their jobs are so crazy stressful.

Edited by Liamsmom617
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I was at work today thinking, when did Leah’s hobagΒ sister get her firstΒ period.πŸ™„

JESUS GOD LEAH! πŸ–•πŸ»

Am I the only one that thinks getting your period in fourth grade is awfully young??

• Love 5

Kail might possibly be the worst TM on this franchise. Inviting Devoin to join the Β podcast to β€œset the record straight” and to β€œget his side of the story out there” is total bullshit. What a pathetic troll she is. And that co host is just as bad. I really find her repulsive…in every way.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Kail might possibly be the worst TM on this franchise. Inviting Devoin to join the Β podcast to β€œset the record straight” and to β€œget his side of the story out there” is total bullshit. What a pathetic troll she is. And that co host is just as bad. I really find her repulsive…in every way.

Co host is Todd Chrisley's daughter.

Β 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Am I the only one that thinks getting your period in fourth grade is awfully young??

I did.... But I think that was unusual. But it happens! It was awful!Β 

• Love 2

It happens. I got my first period on my 10th birthday and started fourth grade a few months later.Β 

• Love 3

I don't remember what month it was, but I got my first when I was 9... so, 3rd or 4th grade. No idea how common it is, though.

• Love 1
On 5/30/2021 at 3:13 PM, Cinnabon said:

Burning question - will Kail pronounce Devoin’s name correctly?Β 

I’m sorry but are we supposed to pronounce his name β€œdevoouuwwn”? Um, no. I would refuse and just say the way Brianna does.

16 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Jade's mother was a surgical nurse????Β  What?! What happened to her?

Β 

Surgical nurse??? Um, no way i believe that. Surgical Tech, maybe and that’s a strong maybe. I’m pretty sure she’s like a CNA right now.Β 

• Love 3

Gosh, so much to comment in this episode. This Dr should be ashamed of himself, offering these discounts or free plastic surgery or whatever they get. Jade is gonna look exactly the same or worse after this. And to not even meet the dr until the day of the surgery? Omg, she is crazy. Β And she said her, Sean and Kloie flew to Miami together, could u imagine being on that plane? Ooof. Also why bring Kloie?? U want her to see you in extreme pain? Why is she bringing the whole family? I’m sure the mom offered so she could get her hands on Jades painkillersΒ 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Co host is Todd Chrisley's daughter.

Β 

Now there's a resume...

2 hours ago, sandwoman said:

I did.... But I think that was unusual. But it happens! It was awful!Β 

Does one go through menopause earlier if they get their period at a younger age? Just wondering...

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Liamsmom617 said:

The mostΒ cringe-worthy part of that to me was that how obviously scripted it was. Come on, they’re sisters...there’s no way they didn’t already know that about each other.

That shocked me too, at first… But when I thought about it, it’s possible that that’s how Jade’s MomΒ became an addict. It’s not unheard of for medical professionals, particularly nurses, to end up with addictions to pain meds and other drugs because they have sichΒ easy access to it and because their jobs are so crazy stressful.

Wasn't the show "Nurse Jackie" about that?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Victoria had her daughter dressed up all fancy in nothing but a pair of underwear for a Zoom call she knew was going to air on national TV.Β  Keepin' it Klassy.Β 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Inga said:

Gosh, so much to comment in this episode. This Dr should be ashamed of himself, offering these discounts or free plastic surgery or whatever they get. Jade is gonna look exactly the same or worse after this. And to not even meet the dr until the day of the surgery? Omg, she is crazy. Β And she said her, Sean and Kloie flew to Miami together, could u imagine being on that plane? Ooof. Also why bring Kloie?? U want her to see you in extreme pain? Why is she bringing the whole family? I’m sure the mom offered so she could get her hands on Jades painkillersΒ 

All of this! I would just like to add that I find it depressing to see these young women place so much value onΒ their appearance...so much so that will risk their lives and go through so much pain just to achieve some Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, other social media view of what they should look like. It's sad to see them invest money into these procedures instead of investing in the futures of their kids. It seems like the first thing these girls do after a few seasons on TM/TM2 is get cosmetic surgery. Maci/boobs; Jenelle/boobs,etc.; Kail/butt; Amber/boobs; Briana/butt; Farrah/boobs, butt, face...am I missing anyone? And shame on thisΒ quack "Dr." Miami...exploiting these women and their physical insecurities for his own personal/professional gains. I would repsect all of these girls alot more if they decided to partake in aΒ healthierΒ way to liveΒ by spending money on a diet/exercise plan with a personal trainer and nutritionist.Β 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Inga said:

I’m sure the mom offered so she could get her hands on Jades painkillersΒ 

Did you see the preview for next weeks episode?Β 

I was also wondering why the whole circus went along.Β  Kloie should have been left at home.Β  She doesn't need to see her mother like that.Β  On a side note, that seems like a pretty involved surgery to be outpatient.Β  I know it happens all the time, but the speed at which they get people out after procedures is alarming to me.Β  It doesn't involve any major organs but is still a huge shock to the body.Β  My SIL's mom went in for liposuction then went home and dropped dead from a blood clot.Β  My 7 and 11 year old nieces were there when it happened and they witnessed EMT come in and do chest compressions, heard the ribs crack from the CPR, and were generally traumatized by the whole thing.Β  For years.Β  Jade should have been kept overnight, and Kloie shouldn't even have to hear her mother groan in pain from another room.Β  That is scary for kids!Β 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

so much so that will risk their lives and go through so much pain just to achieve some Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, other social media view of what they should look like.

Not to mention that they are making permanent changes when the ideal body shape goes in and out of 'fashion'.Β  Big butts weren't always in, and they will go back out at some point.Β  So unless you would want a big butt even in a small butt world, don't do it!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Jade should have been kept overnight, and Kloie shouldn't even have to hear her mother groan in pain from another room.Β  That is scary for kids!Β 

And don't send your addict, trash bag mom to pick up the prescriptions.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16

I agree there is SO much emphasis and focus on their appearance. I watch only sporadically, so I was not too familiar with Jade but Leah I barely recognized with the darker hair. (I know, you'll tell me she's had it for a long time now). She also looked a lot more buxom so did she too have herself enhanced or is it just normal weight gain and "aging"?.

Β Briana I am sorry to say had such decent potential, but she is just such a lazy lazy wannabe.

Kailyn I have to give credit to for at least having good material things but she looks horrible and is a horrible person. In my opinion. I still say that Isaac is the sweetest.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I agree there is SO much emphasis and focus on their appearance. I watch only sporadically, so I was not too familiar with Jade but Leah I barely recognized with the darker hair. (I know, you'll tell me she's had it for a long time now). She also looked a lot more buxom so did she too have herself enhanced or is it just normal weight gain and "aging"?.

Β Briana I am sorry to say had such decent potential, but she is just such a lazy lazy wannabe.

Kailyn I have to give credit to for at least having good material things but she looks horrible and is a horrible person. In my opinion. I still say that Isaac is the sweetest.

This franchise has the trashiest people of all...Briana's social media accounts are just full of F bombs and other "colorful" language which she uses to describe her anger and frustration with her baby daddies and MTV. Kail isn't any better...just an angry, spiteful person who also has a social media presence that is "colorful". Ashley and her baby daddy are just sad. You can almost see how this is going to play out in the months/years to come.Β 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Am I the only one who kind of wants to hear his side of the story?

4 hours ago, Inga said:

I’m sorry but are we supposed to pronounce his name β€œdevoouuwwn”? Um, no. I would refuse and just say the way Brianna does.

Surgical nurse??? Um, no way i believe that. Surgical Tech, maybe and that’s a strong maybe. I’m pretty sure she’s like a CNA right now.Β 

I think we should pronounce people’s name exactly as they wish. Same with nicknames. Easy to call people as they prefer. It is extremely disrespectful to do otherwise, IMO.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Credit for β€œgood material things?” Like what?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Inga said:

I agree, the same or worse, or another way which she is unhappy with.Β I'm not sure who she is comparing herself to, but IΒ thinkΒ Jade is very shapely already and I canΒ see a couple large boobsΒ bouncing around underneath her shirt. I don't follow her so I am unsure aboutΒ howΒ she feels about the end result of her surgery,Β Β but it's only a matter of time before she wasn't to "go bigger" or tweak something. Why do so manyΒ women all think their butts are "too low"? I have never even thought to questionΒ the height placement of mine, even though I'm muuuchΒ older and have started to sag a bit.Β 

I had to laugh at Jade saying she wouldn't marry someone she wasn't "100% infatuated with". Interesting word choice.

One thing that I am enjoying about these recent episodes is that there is very little shown of Addie. I have never been able toΒ stand her cutesy, I'm-so-funny shtick.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Am I the only one who kind of wants to hear his side of the story?

I think we should pronounce people’s name exactly as they wish. Same with nicknames. Easy to call people as they prefer. It is extremely disrespectful to do otherwise, IMO.

All I got was Briana bad mouths him and an admission that he has made mistakes. Not exactly the β€œtell all” that KailΒ was looking for.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

All I got was Briana bad mouths him and an admission that he has made mistakes. Not exactly the β€œtell all” that KailΒ was looking for.

Don’t forget that he likes to cook!

Devo/in isn’t exactly a wellspring of information. Β 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think that was everything against the β€˜girl code’ we all know and mostly go by!

Leave others boyfriends, husbands alone!

Kail can't get even with Brianna for dating her ex husband, so this was her small dig at Bri using one of her exes, IMO.Β 

• Love 10
On 6/2/2021 at 1:09 AM, BrownBear2012 said:

I did. Then my daughter hit fourth grade. I was shocked to hear how many 10 yr olds had started. It seems to be happening earlier.Β 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Credit for β€œgood material things?” Like what?

What I meant was, even thoughΒ  K is trashy and bitter, her home(S) have all been clean, attractive even, and furnished appropriately. Maybe super emphasis on trendy but still I will give her credit for that. Also her kids are pretty much respectful ( well there I go again with sweet Isaac) , clean, well dressed etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

I had to laugh at Jade saying she wouldn't marry someone she wasn't "100% infatuated with". Interesting word choice.

Pretty sure she said "infactuated with" :).

• LOL 8
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Don’t forget that he likes to cook!

I actually thought the little clip of himΒ and Nova cooking was cute.Β 

Let's be honest, the entire Jade circus just wanted a free trip to Miami and her parents wanted easy access to drugs. When she was talking to Sean in the kitchen, the clock on the oven said 11:30. Now I know those aren't always set right but I hope it was 11:30 in the morning and not at night because Kloie should not have been awake eating noodles.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

What I meant was, even thoughΒ  K is trashy and bitter, her home(S) have all been clean, attractive even, and furnished appropriately. Maybe super emphasis on trendy but still I will give her credit for that. Also her kids are pretty much respectful ( well there I go again with sweet Isaac) , clean, well dressed etc.

I understood what you are saying. Kailyn may be an awful human being, but I could never see her (TM2 or no TM2) letting her children live in filth, hoarding, not having their material needs met etc. Kailyn would do what she had to do to keep food on the table and the utilities on- she prides herself in creating a stable life for her kids in that way.

Β 

The rest of the cast.....I can also say the same thing about Brianna, I don't think she would neglect the girls material needs. But Jade or even Leah.....ugh I am not so sure.

• Love 8

Oh, Kail!Β  You aren't fooling anyone.Β  You got bored being humble the past 9 months and now want to stir shit up.Β  Β What side do I need to know about Devoin?Β  Β That he is not as bad as his other friends?Β  Β Like I said last week he has the lowest bar set for being a father and a human being.

Β 

Leah is so boring.Β  I am sick of her segments.Β  Β Gracie Girl is taller than her though.Β Β 

Β 

I don't understand why Briana went to Miami and didn't seem to know what day or time Jade was having her surgery.Β  Also, I would never let a man alter me when I was only able to meet him once a fucking hour before he started hacking into my body.Β  I am curious to see why it takes Christie so long to get Jade's meds nextΒ week and why Briana didn't offer to get them or watch Kloie while Sean went and ot them.Β  Jade is not attrached to Sean, he is just convienent to her.Β  After he wipes her ass for a few days it will be even less so.Β 

Β 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, impatien said:

I can’t understand why anyone would look at Brianna’s ass and think, oh boy, that’s what I want mine to look like.

I say the same thing about the Kartrashians. Just why??

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 6/1/2021 at 9:23 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Leah's period talk should have ended with her discussing it with Victoria and then Leah giving a follow up that the talk with the girls went well.

Yeah. The OG girls (on both shows) have become adept at hiding their actual drama/problems from the cameras unless they don't realize that it will come off badly. Instead, they try to be filmed doing activities that they think will show them in a good light (working on their "businesses," volunteering, looking at real estate, being "cute" with their kids, etc.). That stuff tends to be boring and to come off as phony and staged. Sadly, that seems to have led to a secondary strategy of featuring the kids' very personal stories so they can create "compelling" storylines while protecting themselves from public scrutiny and criticism. IMO, the kids should only be featured in very innocuous storylines (well, really, I think they shouldn't be on the show at all). The footage of the kids playing, doing hobbies, or having non-ultra personal conversations are ok (though still needlessly exploiting them and invading their privacy without their informed consent). But the stuff about their relationships with their families, their emotional or academic problems, their approaching puberty and learning about sex and changes in their bodies, etc. is very, very ick. Just, no.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:08 PM, Liamsmom617 said:

I was also shocked that, after her older daughter was traumatized by getting her period with zero knowledge that it was going to happen or why, their mom still didn't bother to discuss the issue with her younger daughter, who was only a year or 2 younger (I think). It also seems odd that Victoria (I think she's older?) wouldn't have told Leah about the big M secret, even accidentally, since it seems likely that they shared a room/lived in close quarters and they seem to be pretty close. I know Leah is probably too dumb to have read about menstruation in a novel, much less a non-fiction book, but you would think that hanging around her older sister and her friends the topic would have come up.

On 6/2/2021 at 1:06 PM, Inga said:

These people's lives/decisions are so stupid that it gives me a headache to listen to them talk. As Jade was going on about all the complications and difficulties with her taking her whole family to FL to get plastic surgery, I kept screaming, "Why are you doing this?!?!" Why get plastic surgery to move your fat around at all when you're 24, but especially during Covid, in another state, etc., etc.? Why do all that when you have extreme anxiety? Why bring your drug addict parents and bf to "help" you? Why trust drug addicts to pick up your pain prescriptions? I know the real answer is "because the surgery was free and it created a storyline for the show," but still.

Same thing with Ashley whining about the difficulties of being engaged to a guy with an ankle monitor and no license (who just got his GED and doesn't seem to have any job or specific ambitions outside of MTV). Why?!?!? In the past episode where she was talking about how she really hoped he was serious this time about getting his GED, I couldn't understand why she agreed to marry him when he hadn't even done that much to prove that he was ready to be a responsible husband and father. And I didn't even know about the ankle monitor and the DUI. Now she's whining about how hard it is to focus on planning an engagement party and a wedding with all of that going on. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IT? I honestly don't get what the rush is if she wants them to be "normal, responsible" adults approaching their wedding andΒ  marriage.

• Love 13
On 6/2/2021 at 11:52 AM, BrownBear2012 said:

Does one go through menopause earlier if they get their period at a younger age? Just wondering...

I’m waiting...hasn’t happened yet LOL. I think when you start your period depends on weight, body fat, hormone levels, etc. Β I had my first at summer camp before 5th grade and then nothing for several months after. Β It’s goodΒ Leah is havingΒ theΒ β€œministrel” talk,Β as her sister put it, with the girlses. Β ItΒ saddens meΒ me how little education someΒ kids get about their bodies. Β To know nothing about what’s happening and to think you’re dying?! Β 

It’s really time to end this franchise.Β Β They all continue to make bad decisions. Β The original kids areΒ too old to be on tv. Whatever growth I saw with Kail just went out the window. I can’t invest any time in Ashley and Brows McGeeΒ and as I alreadyΒ got sucked in withΒ Jade. Β Makes perfect sense to allow drug addicts to handle your painkillers and aftercare when they’ve shown repeatedly how unreliable they can be. But to echo everyone else, why this surgery? Β Why emulate Briana? Β She looks like a β€˜before’ on Botched.

• Love 9
On 6/2/2021 at 12:01 PM, Inga said:

m sorry but are we supposed to pronounce his name β€œdevoouuwwn”? Um, no. I would refuse and just say the way Brianna does.

Umm, what's wrong with pronouncing his name correctly? Devoin may not be the most appealing-sounding name out there, but shit... Lol. "I don't like the way your name sounds, so I'm just gonna say it how I would like it". That's not nice. Ha.Β 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Umm, what's wrong with pronouncing his name correctly? Devoin may not be the most appealing-sounding name out there, but shit... Lol. "I don't like the way your name sounds, so I'm just gonna say it how I would like it". That's not nice. Ha.Β 

It’s unbelievably disrespectful.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

It’s unbelievably disrespectful.

It's bad enough that she does it at all, but she's doing it on a show on broadcast TV, so her pronunciation naturally becomes the accepted one because it's the only one the viewers hear.Β  And in my case, anyway, I think, "Hey, family Devoin, if you want his name to be DeVON, why'd you spell it Devoin?"Β  But turns out it's on Briana not them.Β  I owe them an apology.

My only consolation is that Drew pronounces Briana the way her family doesn't, and I hope it bugs her.Β  But I bet it happens all the time (IS there a standard pronunciation for Briana--Bree-onna over Bree-anna, or vice versa?) and she's learned not to vex over it, and that casual attitude carries over to her pronunciation of Devoin.Β 

Clearly I've put more thought into this nonsense than Briana ever put into any of her procreating activities (which don't even rise to the level of a decision).Β  And this is the last time I'll assume Briana's right about anything.Β 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5