Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Can't Fight This Feeling

• Start Topic

Well, at least Dannielle will have her parents to keep her company which Garrick is trying to impregnate Roberta.

If I was Ashley I would be jealous of Christeline.  No matter what Ashley wore she is just Not Sexy.

• Love 16

If that dumb dumb Snowden took me out on our second “real” date, only to drive me around blindfolded back to the backyard I have been trapped in for the past year, he would have gotten a very loud NO from me. Cheap ass. 

Anyone see a strong resemblance between Garlick and Danielle’s dad? Wow, they just looked like a older version of the couple. He needed to shut his trap about Berta while they celebrated their 13th anniversary. Well, 12th, because you stop counting after you get divorced.

I think the King should just keep his family the way it is. Everything is working well, why ruin it? 

Sideon and crying Squeaky Fromme just killed me. So dramatic, grow up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 20

It was Garrick and Dannielle’s “13th Anniversary” and yet, he made it all about Bert. Unbelievable!  In the beginning, I felt sorry for Dannielle, but not anymore.  She needs to say how she is really feeling instead of looking dejected and biting her lips. I have a feeling Bert’s first order as the legal wife, will be to have Garrick get rid of Dannielle and the boys.    

After Dimitri proposed and Chrissie said that everything was moving rather quickly, I noticed that Ashley shot him a look.  They probably thought that she would be jumping up and down. 

It was clear that Colton wasn’t feeling Kimberly, the lumber jack.  She seems like a nice lady, but her appearance left a lot to be desire. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, vintagesac said:

If that dumb dumb Snowden took me out on our second “real” date, only to drive me around blindfolded back to the backyard I have been trapped in for the past year, he would have gotten a very loud NO from me. Cheap ass. 

Right?  They didn't even give her dinner - just an anklet from his "Cooban" heritage and a couple of kids plopped in her dressed up lap.  

I basically enjoy this train wreck of a show, but I'm having serious doubts about its authenticity. Actually the Snowdens seem like the only couple who is actually trying to meet someone to "marry them" on this show, although at the point, with the number of women they move in and out, they really should classify themselves as polyamorists.

I believe the Kermits are real polygamists, but with their religious beliefs that they are married through eternity, I believe that if they find a third wife it will be through their Mormon/religious connections, not some rando from across the country who thinks it might be cool to learn about the lifestyle. As I said last week, I think the show needs them to actually showcase the lifestyle; they can hang out with Kimberly for a few days, graciously decide it wasn't a good fit and they're happy as is, and deposit that TLC $$ for their growing family.

I think Sidian and Tosha are kind of like the Snowdens, in that they think they're so cool and alternative.  Sidian's not as horny as Dimitri, and Tosha seems nicer and less calculating than Ashley, and a little crazier, but they're going for the same vibe.  They're equally divorced from reality - I loved when they said something tonight about when Tosha joined the family and Sidion's wife was there - "It was great!"  Really - so great that the wife fled and left her kids behind to call Tosha mom?  (Or they got a friend to play along in the part of Alexooohndra to give them their storyline. 😄 )

I'm starting to think the King is here for the paycheck too - got some little gal to be the "second wife" and then fight with them and nope on out of there, and now they can "explore" other avenues.  While realizing that they have a great family and maybe this isn't for them after all!

If we were 20 years younger and saw this show was casting, Mr. P and I could have played along and gotten an out-of-town friend to be a "woman we met online" who had "never been polygamous but was interested in finding out about it" only to go on a couple of do-nothing dates and then announce that it wasn't for her.

I wish I could stay the same for Gardick and Dannielle, but I think he's just a lying cheat and she's too insecure to kick his ass out.  I hope her family is giving her better advice off screen, but this trip to Mexico isn't looking too good for them.  They brought their kids and her parents to stay in a villa where Dad and his other woman hog the master suite and fuck all weekend because of her ovulation schedule? 😖

• Love 19
59 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? I Loled at those paper bags all tipped over in the gross alleyway. Girl hadn’t been out for months....at least take her for a nice dinner first. The Snowden’s are snake oil salesmen...all marketing no substance.

Once again, the Snowdens prove that they don’t have two nickels to rub together. Even if Covid was an issue, how about packing a nice picnic and eating it in a park? The grift is strong in those two. Chrissy will rue the day she said yes.

I roared watching Insipidian getting shot down. Alexahhhhndra for the win.

Yes, Dannnielle, marriage means compromise, like what movie are we going to watch tonight. It doesn’t mean subordinating your own needs day in and day out in order to keep your horny husband around while he impregnates another woman against your better judgment. Someone needs to make an anonymous call to CPS on all these couples (except the Winders).

The King makes my skin crawl, but maybe that’s because I have a very low tolerance for men (and women) who think their shit doesn’t smell.

• Love 18

Colton:  "I don't feel any stirring in my groin area."

Just own it, dude.

######

I'm giving the Colton family some credit for acting as though there's something else to be considered besides whether the man's going to get a fresh new hottie to screw.  The two women felt some chummy rapport with Kimberly and are disappointed Colton doesn't share their enthusiasm.

The other men are all obviously hoping for a stimulating new playmate in the boudoir and in the end, that's Colton's deal, too.

Did you see Garrick's face when Dannielle tried to step on his "God wants me on top of Roberta NOW" plan?  I wanted to stab him through the tv screen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
(edited)

I really want to vomit when I listen to Garrick talk about God blessing the sperm, etc.   I think we can all agree that Garrick is a wack job.  But how on earth could this woman, “Bert”, allow herself to be in this house with this family while she bonks the “man” of this family with the intention of getting pregnant.  Whose idea is all this crap?  I thought he would go to Mexico by himself for the “sacred event.”

Edited by Colfrmb
  • Love 23

Garrick is one of those tools that will twist scripture and cherry pick to find any bible quote he thinks will support what he wants. I would like to offer a few verses for him:

Proverbs 19:14, KJV: "House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the Lord."  
Meaning: Hey, GarDick, Dannielle is being prudent when she suggests you should not knock up the Brazilian non-bombshell without knowing if you will be able to effectively keep her in your life.  You have responsibilities to your children.  You shouldn't just run off to Brazil.  And how the fuck do you plan to support yourself and a new "wife" and child?

Genesis 2:24, KJV: "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
Meaning: You have a wife.  You made a commitment to her in front of your community, your church, your family and God.  While we all know if you drop the "c", cleave becomes leave; they are two very different things.  Maybe you could stop trying to cleave to Roberta's vagina and instead focus on your (ex)wife. 

1 Peter 3:7, KJV: "Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered." 
Meaning:  The way you treat Dannielle affects the way that God views you  You are treating her like garbage and refusing to listen to her concerns.  She cries and you stare open mouthed instead of comforting her.  Until you treat her well, your prayers will go unanswered.  

Mark 10:8-11, KJV: 8  "And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. 10  And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter. 11  And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. 
Meaning:  Look you feckless twit.  Divorcing Dannielle to marry Roberta (or to impregnate Roberta) makes you an adulterer.  Uh oh, what is commandment 7?  Thou shalt not commit adultery.  

• Love 21

I cannot with the way Dannielle keeps gassing up this situation like she’s totally fine with it. She is clearly jealous and clearly miserable. Why stay? You know he doesn’t love you at all. You don’t seem to believe in the religious BS. Just freaking go. Grow some balls and go. 

Given LA was completely shut down last year, I thought the idea of going in circles and coming back to a decorated yard was actually kind of cute. But then I realized Dimitri was probably getting off way too much from blindfolding the poor woman. 

The “king” needs to focus more on leg days  he looks like a damn triangle  

I got nothing against the Winders. I do wonder if they’ve realized that Kermit is infertile or is subfertile and how that would play out with a third wife  

Alexandra was never interested in polygamous marriage. She wants open relationships and/or group sex. Change my mind  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Okay why the hell did Ashley have the kids set up 2000 candle lit bags and then Demitri keeps her blindfolded til they get to the couch. She missed out on the whole ambience. What a waste of money if it's true they were resorting to grocery delivery during the lockdown.

What kind of parents agree to go on a trip to Mexico after Ick divorces your daughter and wants his ex inlaws in the same condo while he screws his new love.  Danielle's parents sound like they're part of the Garrick cult too to go along with this.

The Kimberley story line was probably fake, otherwise Kimberley hopefully learned to sexy it up a bit in dress and demeanor the next time she  wants to be 'courted'. Leave them wanting you Kimberley, don't leave everyone guessing if you're more interested in the sister wives.

Did the King reveal he has very low self esteems or dealing with depression?  Something was off there.

19 minutes ago, corgster said:

I got nothing against the Winders. I do wonder if they’ve realized that Kermit is infertile or is subfertile and how that would play out with a third wife  

Kermit is infertile? I missed this subplot.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Did the King reveal he has very low self esteems or dealing with depression?  Something was off there.

Apparently, he was devastated when their housekeeper babysitter Kayla came to her senses and walked out.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

The King said he considered not continuing with his dream of polygamy until his child came into the room which pulled him out of his funk.  Now he wants four wives and a multitude of children.  

Tosha's reaction to Alexohndra nope-ing out on continuing to "date" them was, okay, I don't have the words.  Alexonhdra is lucky there was a pandemic so Tosha cannot kidnap her and hold her in a pit in the basement.  It agrees to "marry" Sidian or else it gets the hose again.  

Okay, I understand that with the pandemic dmitri may not have been able to take Christeline to a restaurant.  How about to the beach?  Pick a romantic outdoor spot and bring a picnic?  Do anything but drive her around to take her to the backyard.  Her delay before she said yes to his proposal filled me with joy.  And then of course the ever so meaningful bestowment of the anklet.  The BS dmitri does. 🙄 I'm pretty sure the anklet ceremony is only so he can look up her skirt.  Then again, an anklet is a lot cheaper than a ring. 

I liked that Colton was feeding the baby and caring for it when it fussed.  He seems like a generally decent guy.  

• Love 19

Danielle is the total victim.  Derrick the total horn dog.  Roberta the Brazilian bomb shell and mom and dad going along for the vacation in paradise.

The boys interview reminded me of those twins in some Steven King movie.

This is tv magic!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Okay why the hell did Ashley have the kids set up 2000 candle lit bags and then Demitri keeps her blindfolded til they get to the couch. She missed out on the whole ambience. What a waste of money if it's true they were resorting to grocery delivery during the lockdown.

What kind of parents agree to go on a trip to Mexico after Ick divorces your daughter and wants his ex inlaws in the same condo while he screws his new love.  Danielle's parents sound like they're part of the Garrick cult too to go along with this.

The Kimberley story line was probably fake, otherwise Kimberley hopefully learned to sexy it up a bit in dress and demeanor the next time she  wants to be 'courted'. Leave them wanting you Kimberley, don't leave everyone guessing if you're more interested in the sister wives.

I wonder if the parents weren't going along so that they could whisper in Dannielle's ear the entire trip and try to get her to see the light.  Having the kids there......just ridiculous!  

Can someone tell me because I may have forgotten - do we know why GarrICK's family ditched him?  Was it because of polygamy?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

But how on earth could this woman, “Bert”, allow herself to be in this house with this family while she bonks the “man” of this family with the intention of getting pregnant

"Bert's" desire for the green card trumps everything and anything that could get in her way. Parents, wife, kids don't matter as long as the end result is moving to the US and becoming the legal wife. And her clock is ticking. How old does she claim to be? She looks close to 40 to me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Opine said:

I wonder if the parents weren't going along so that they could whisper in Dannielle's ear the entire trip and try to get her to see the light.  Having the kids there......just ridiculous!  

Can someone tell me because I may have forgotten - do we know why GarrICK's family ditched him?  Was it because of polygamy?

Yes, and he said that they were concerned that Dannnnnnnielllle was a lesbian who also wanted to have sex with the new wife. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1

I think it is kind of sick that Dannielle’s entire family is gathering together so Garrick can have sex with Bert. Are they supposed to be cheering outside the door of the master suite? I wanted to smack him when he demanded bible scripture saying he should wait before getting Bert pregnant. 

Colton Winder seems kind compared to the rest but he has the same cold dead eyes as Kody Brown. His desire to sleep with more women is some kind of revenge for all the women who rejected him when he was young . Yes he is religious but keep in mind the Mormon religion does not believe in this multiple wives tenet and I’m convinced the ones that do just want to sleep around.

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

GarrICK - "It's broughten us closer together."

🤣🤣🤣

How did this idiot ever get one woman, let alone two?

Two words. Low standards. 

13 hours ago, LucyEth said:

So creepy Garrick is out celebrating his anniversary with Dannielle and all he can talk about is Bert.  I just want to punch his face numerous times.  Then he declares the biggest best room for him and Bert.  He said his family is not part of their lives.  I can't blame them he is very annoying and they probably think he nuts.  I just don't know how Dannielle can go through with this, he is already talking about going to Brazil for a while if Bert has a baby.  I wish I knew where they all stood today.

My god my eyes nearly fell out of my head. Garrick not only drags his wife, his in-laws and HIS CHILDREN to Mexico so they can all gather round and witness The Sacred Banging? "And here's where Bert and I will sleep engage in our god-blessed coupling!" he announces, barely able to control his drooling. WHY are Danielle's parents on board with this?? 

Do not even get me started on their "date", with poor Danielle practically whipping her tits out at the restaurant while her EX husband droned on and on about fucking Bert. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Do not even get me started on their "date", with poor Danielle practically whipping her tits out at the restaurant while her EX husband droned on and on about fucking Bert. 

Dannnielle: Let’s make a toast to our 13years of marriage.

Garrick: And how much we love and miss Roberta. I know, let’s call her to tell her we love her.

Dannnielle (almost in tears): Great idea!

Me: Stop being such a doormat!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Two words. Low standards. 

My god my eyes nearly fell out of my head. Garrick not only drags his wife, his in-laws and HIS CHILDREN to Mexico so they can all gather round and witness The Sacred Banging? "And here's where Bert and I will sleep engage in our god-blessed coupling!" he announces, barely able to control his drooling. WHY are Danielle's parents on board with this?? 

I think Danielle set up the idea for the whole family to come along as a test. SURELY a man of God wouldn’t be able to bang his Brazilian knowing his entire family, including in-laws, were mere inches away. He will then realize it was all a bad idea, and go back to his family.

Of course, we know this two pump chump would bang her in front of everyone if the voice of God told him it was okay.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, vintagesac said:

I think Danielle set up the idea for the whole family to come along as a test. SURELY a man of God wouldn’t be able to bang his Brazilian knowing his entire family, including in-laws, were mere inches away. He will then realize it was all a bad idea, and go back to his family.

Of course, we know this two pump chump would bang her in front of everyone if the voice of God told him it was okay.

Whatever Ick wants, especially when it comes to putting it in a warm place, Dannielle has to pretend to be OK with it.  That fuckwit Ick would fuck a snake if she'd hold it for him.  I want to slap him across his dead-eyed face.  Someone should!

• Love 16
(edited)

Garrick will make a sex tape of him impregnating Roberta so he can relive the moment and show it to Dannnielle when she waivers about being on board with his nonsense. “Look, Dannnielle, isn’t this a beautiful thing? How could you be against my blessed sperm fertilizing Bert’s blessed egg? This is what God wants.”

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

I think, no amount of money from TLC is worth he mind fuck Ick is laying on his two boys - and her parents are complicit in this for even going and telling them it is all a game - which if he gets Roberta pregnant, it is def not a game.

I wish someone should deliver to Ick the message that if you want to play the Religious parable game, Adam and Eve acted on impulse and whim and look what happened to them and everybody else for the rest of eternity.  They were cast out of the perfectly fine Eden and punished for the rest of their lives.  So don’t go telling me that the Bible says that acting on impulse and hormones is ok with God.  Apparently Danielle isn’t smart enough to argue with this dumb loser.

Also, I moved to Colorado from California after I graduated from college and I was amazed at the kooky accent, bad basic grammar and lack of general knowledge a lot of the native people had and I wondered how they managed to graduate from elementary school.  That said, I still think both Garrick and Danielle are not very bright.  She may be dumb but she doesn’t deserve what she’s getting and I am astounded that nobody in her family is getting worked up about this.  

• Love 14

I agree with the others who think Kimberly was a plant. The Winders are really the only ones who are doing this for religious reasons (I don't count Garrick) and have a church and community of like-minded people. Kimberly did not share their faith (they talked to her about converting). Also, if you are coming over to meet a guy you may want to date you don't dress like you are going to a ball game. Kimberley was brought in to make things interesting because the Winders clearly aren't having much luck. I suspect when/if Colton courts another wife it will be someone who already shares their faith.

Danielle really needs to move on. It's clear she isn't okay with Garrick's choices. And Garrick isn't into her anymore. If Bert ever gets her visa, she will be a third wheel in her own house. That's if Bert and Garrick don't get sick of her and ask her to leave. After all he will be married to Bert, not Danielle.

• Love 14

I know it's petty, but I really wish they'd stop calling her Bert. Even Berta would be better.

This is one of the few "reality" shows my mom and I both watch and she told me last night that she doesn't like Colton. WHAT?! He's the *only* one I like!

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

What do Garrick and Dannielle do for a living?  It cannot be cheap to make trips to Mexico and rent a villa etc. I am sure they are footing the whole bill probably even Bert's plane fare.  True believers in this lifestyle because they honestly believe God calls them to it like the Winders, don't have sex before marriage. Colton would not even be left alone in a room with their potential wife.  Garrick is just trying to make sure he has a permanent attachment to Bert with a child.   He is not taking any chances that she will not get the visa or it will take so long she will lose interest.  He is just a sneaky, conniving  pig who apparently fell hard for Bert.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
30 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

What do Garrick and Dannielle do for a living?  It cannot be cheap to make trips to Mexico and rent a villa etc. I am sure they are footing the whole bill probably even Bert's plane fare.

I think it's been mentioned that Dannielle does the bookkeeping for whatever Garrick's business is, but I don't remember what that business is (if they even specified). I think it's a safe bet TLC is paying for all of the vacation stuff, though.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

What do Garrick and Dannielle do for a living?  It cannot be cheap to make trips to Mexico and rent a villa etc.

I'm sure TLC pays for the trips. That was one gorgeous villa. The reason the parents and kids came along is because it was free for them. I have read many times that TLC doesn't pay much but I think the trips are comped. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, SilverLake0315 said:

I think it's been mentioned that Dannielle does the bookkeeping for whatever Garrick's business is, but I don't remember what that business is (if they even specified). I think it's a safe bet TLC is paying for all of the vacation stuff, though.

What if he’s really the brother of Joel Osteen, and they’ve banished him, but still give him a monthly allowance to stay away, because he interpreted the Bible all wrong 😇😂

• LOL 12
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm sure TLC pays for the trips. That was one gorgeous villa. The reason the parents and kids came along is because it was free for them. I have read many times that TLC doesn't pay much but I think the trips are comped. 

Yep, that's one of the benefits to being on their shows. They pay the cast very little (and side characters don't get paid at all) but most of the meals, travel expenses, and experiences (like mini golf dates) are comped. There are some exceptions, though. Kimberly had to pay for her own ticket to visit the Winders, for instance, and Chrissy's first visit to the Snowden's (trademark) were not covered. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Danielle really needs to move on. It's clear she isn't okay with Garrick's choices. And Garrick isn't into her anymore. If Bert ever gets her visa, she will be a third wheel in her own house. That's if Bert and Garrick don't get sick of her and ask her to leave. After all he will be married to Bert, not Danielle.

Its clear that Danielle isn't too bright. But you'd at least think that she'd move to protect her kids. Garrick is a skeevy, creepy perv. Just imagine if Roberta actually gets to the US. Especially if he manages to knock her up. He'll be rubbing her feet and having Danielle make her tempting dainties. He'll be married to Roberta and Danielle will end up out in the cold. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, SilverLake0315 said:

This is one of the few "reality" shows my mom and I both watch and she told me last night that she doesn't like Colton. WHAT?! He's the *only* one I like!

I didn't like him in prior seasons, but I think he is okay this season.  If they are going to seek a wife on tv, I really want them to find one that already shares their religion.

5 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Colton Winder seems kind compared to the rest but he has the same cold dead eyes as Kody Brown. His desire to sleep with more women is some kind of revenge for all the women who rejected him when he was young . Yes he is religious but keep in mind the Mormon religion does not believe in this multiple wives tenet and I’m convinced the ones that do just want to sleep around.

He isn't Mormon like the LDS.   I suspect they are members of the Apostolic United Brethren(Allred Group)  which is the church the Browns used to be in. While it is an offshoot of the Mormon church, it has significant theological differences.  I would have liked for Kimberly to make a return visit and listen to Colton explain the religion to her.  He is probably as clueless about Baptists as she is about his religion, but she is the one who would need to convert.

The Merryfields----    all I can say about this is that if Hollywood were to make a movie using this plot, I would walk out of the theater in disgust and disbelief.   I know this is supposed to be a "reality " show,  but I am having a difficult time with this storyline.  In what universe---other than TLC--- do parents accompany their divorced daughter   and her no-good ex husband  to Mexico so he can make a woman from Brazil a baby mama. Is it wrong to hope her VISA is denied?  I wonder if he fears that she will find another American to marry.  (I would love to watch this episode with Dannnnniellllle's brother and SIL).   And they brought the poor brainwashed children, too.  I am not liking Roberta at all. They could at least get her a hotel room.  This is just creepy. And revolting.  I  am disgusted with myself that I am even watching this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, readheaded said:

Yes, and he said that they were concerned that Dannnnnnnielllle was a lesbian who also wanted to have sex with the new wife. 

If they watch the show, they'll know that GarrICK wants Roberta all to himself. Dannniellle is not looking for a side piece; Garrick is. 

3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

What do Garrick and Dannielle do for a living?  It cannot be cheap to make trips to Mexico and rent a villa etc. I am sure they are footing the whole bill probably even Bert's plane fare.  True believers in this lifestyle because they honestly believe God calls them to it like the Winders, don't have sex before marriage. Colton would not even be left alone in a room with their potential wife.  Garrick is just trying to make sure he has a permanent attachment to Bert with a child.   He is not taking any chances that she will not get the visa or it will take so long she will lose interest.  He is just a sneaky, conniving  pig who apparently fell hard for Bert.

As folks above noted, the show is paying for the trip, villa, etc.  With that said, I still wonder how GarrICK plans to support two wives and what kind of business he has that he can run from Brazil if need be.  If that happened I would love for him to get forced to pay corporate taxes in Brazil.  Heck, I'd like to see all kinds of terrible things happen to him in Brazil or the US or Mexico or anywhere really. 

I think at some points the kids are going to watch this show and realize just how disgusting their father is.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

I didn't like him in prior seasons, but I think he is okay this season.  If they are going to seek a wife on tv, I really want them to find one that already shares their religion.

He isn't Mormon like the LDS.   I suspect they are members of the Apostolic United Brethren(Allred Group)  which is the church the Browns used to be in. While it is an offshoot of the Mormon church, it has significant theological differences.  I would have liked for Kimberly to make a return visit and listen to Colton explain the religion to her.  He is probably as clueless about Baptists as she is about his religion, but she is the one who would need to convert.

The Merryfields----    all I can say about this is that if Hollywood were to make a movie using this plot, I would walk out of the theater in disgust and disbelief.   I know this is supposed to be a "reality " show,  but I am having a difficult time with this storyline.  In what universe---other than TLC--- do parents accompany their divorced daughter   and her no-good ex husband  to Mexico so he can make a woman from Brazil a baby mama. Is it wrong to hope her VISA is denied?  I wonder if he fears that she will find another American to marry.  (I would love to watch this episode with Dannnnniellllle's brother and SIL).   And they brought the poor brainwashed children, too.  I am not liking Roberta at all. They could at least get her a hotel room.  This is just creepy. And revolting.  I  am disgusted with myself that I am even watching this.

I know he isn’t LDS, my point was that many are saying he is genuine because he is religious and I feel many of the fundamentalists like him are not really religious and want an excuse to sleep with more women and show off how many women they can get.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Colfrmb said:

@Emmeline, I don’t trust people who post pics with sunglasses on their profiles.  Figures!

His eyes are dead shark eyes.  Creepy as hell.

Do Danniele's brother and dad work for that sorry excuse for a man?  Why else would they refrain from rearranging his stupid face?

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

Garrick’s Linkedin

542021DD-C974-4F8D-A63B-702DA7E25FAE.jpeg

Well, well, well, he sure does think he is something special by the way he posed in this picture. I have had 2 businesses, and not on either business card did I ever pose like this. You are just not this special Ick, only in your own little mind!

• Love 10
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

"Bert's" desire for the green card trumps everything and anything that could get in her way. Parents, wife, kids don't matter as long as the end result is moving to the US and becoming the legal wife. And her clock is ticking. How old does she claim to be? She looks close to 40 to me. 

Yeah a lot of the "potential sister wives" on this show (throughout the seasons) have been past their prime with regard to baby-making ages.  Another reason I suspect them all 🤔

• Love 4
(edited)
23 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I don’t suggest it lightly as someone who has been through IF hell treatments for unexplained infertility. 

but wife #2 said it took her a few years to get pregnant with the little boy. Wife #1 is having recurring miscarriages. Both are forms of infertility but it seems more likely it’s related to Kermit than him happening upon two infertile wives. When you’re sleeping with two women regularly you should be getting somebody pregnant more than once every four or five years (however old the girl is). 

Some cases of infertility have both a man and woman issues (like 20% of all infertility couples). But I’m just observing based on experience. 

Edited by corgster
Typo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

Ok, im a little late to this party....  The title to this episode should be called,  "I can't fight this gagging" . I'm not even done watching the whole show I needed to pause to thoroughly GAG publicly over Garrdouche and Dannielle' s romantic anniversary dinner.   Are you freaking serious?  All he's talking about is getting to be with Bert.  I literally guffawed/laughed out loud when he said this whole situation had brought he and Danni closer together.    Is this shit show for real?  I feel like I'm watching some sleazy soap opera in the twilight zone!  I can't even stand looking at him!  Aarrggghh!!!  There, I feel somewhat better. 

And about them wanting to have a baby...that is the most selfish, laughable, immature, ridiculous, assinine thing I've ever heard.  Really??

Now, on to the other ridiculous couples.  At least it's entertaining in a strange way. It's getting hard to watch though. 

Edited by suev3333
  • Love 7

We have a family vacation coming up. I'm going to suggest that we bring along my side piece and also my mother so that someone will be there to watch the kids when my husband gets burned out. On the first night I'm going to suggest that everyone forms a circle around my bed and sings Shaggy and Marvin Gaye to help bless the seed and eggs...

I had a hysterectomy 9 years ago. Do you think it will hurt my chances? After all, if it's what God wants...

Also...must find side piece. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1