Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Can't Fight This Feeling

• Start Topic

On 5/31/2021 at 8:22 PM, Emmeline said:

Well, at least Dannielle will have her parents to keep her company which Garrick is trying to impregnate Roberta.

If I was Ashley I would be jealous of Christeline.  No matter what Ashley wore she is just Not Sexy.

Yup.  I'd like to know the true nature of DIMitri and Ashley's relationship.  Somehow, I believe sex is not a big--maybe not any--part of it.  She is a pretty woman, maybe not conventionally pretty, with makeup and hairstyling and brassieres and all, but pretty nonetheless, and she seems perfectly happy with the way things are.  Maybe she isn't jealous at all, but is all in favor of another (or two or three others) taking the sexual performance heat off her.  I think DIMitri by his style and behavior indicates a high interest in sex, so god bless him, let him find some other woman who is as interested as he is.  Maybe Ashley has a higher calling; I think the only person she might be jealous of is Gwyneth Paltrow (the Goop one, not the movie star one).

• LOL 1
On 5/31/2021 at 11:20 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

The King makes my skin crawl, but maybe that’s because I have a very low tolerance for men (and women) who think their shit doesn’t smell.

Yeah, except for me.  Mine really doesn't.

And! the iguana in a sombrero is back!!!  Nobody else is seeing this?  At the very beginning of the Miserablefield's segment, sitting there on Qbert's shoulder?

• LOL 1

While Ashley wears what appears to be a hole reinforcer on her forehead during her talking head segments I thought she was wearing part of what used to be the edging around the negatives of photographs during this episode. I’m sure she thinks this makes her look deep and spiritual but to me she looks like she wakes up in the morning and chooses something random to stick on her face. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Ashley and Dimitri's kids jumping in Christaline's lap , "mommy!  Mommy!" is just sick.  First of all I'd be damned if my children are gonna be calling another woman "mama", sister wife or not.   Eff that.

2nd of all, shame on them for putting their kids through this.  Didn't someone mention CPS on here?  How confusing to be calling all these different women "mommy".   I'm disgusted.   

• Love 9
(edited)

(this was quoted by someone else.  I didn't copy it right, my apologies to that person)   "starting to think the King is here for the paycheck too - got some little gal to be the "second wife" and then fight with them and nope on out of there, and now they can "explore" other avenues.  While realizing that they have a great family and maybe this isn't for them after all!"

It cracks me up thinking he must have to pump iron before he can be seen on camera...lol.   "hold on y'all... I need my biceps a little bigger, be right there!"   Does any woman really find that attractive?  Yuk.

He's probably too busy looking in the mirror to focus on much else

Edited by suev3333
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, suev3333 said:

Ok, im a little late to this party....  The title to this episode should be called,  "I can't fight this gagging" . I'm not even done watching the whole show I needed to pause to thoroughly GAG publicly over Garrdouche and Dannielle' s romantic anniversary dinner.   Are you freaking serious?  All he's talking about is getting to be with Bert.  I literally guffawed/laughed out loud when he said this whole situation had brought he and Danni closer together.    Is this shit show for real?  I feel like I'm watching some sleazy soap opera in the twilight zone!  I can't even stand looking at him!  Aarrggghh!!!  There, I feel somewhat better. 

And about them wanting to have a baby...that is the most selfish, laughable, immature, ridiculous, assinine thing I've ever heard.  Really??

Now, on to the other ridiculous couples.  At least it's entertaining in a strange way. It's getting hard to watch though. 

That whole thing was so ridiculous. They're supposed to be so holy, but she's got her tits out,* they're drinking booze and cheersing to his side piece.

*My intention here is not to slut-shame, I thought Dannielle looked lovely and it was a nice dress for a nice dinner, but I'm just pointing out for all their (well, Garrick's) talk of the bible, they sure are living by normal heathen standards like my own.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, suev3333 said:

2nd of all, shame on them for putting their kids through this.  Didn't someone mention CPS on here?  How confusing to be calling all these different women "mommy".   I'm disgusted. 

I mention CPS time and again because I think this is emotionally abusive to the kids. Brainwashing them into believing that they have yet another mommy who will be abandoning them at some point, usually sooner rather than later, is not healthy. For (d)Ick and Dannnielle’s sons, it becomes even more tragic because they are older and are being taught that their mother really has no say in the family. I divorced my ex because he wanted a second family while being married to me and my sons. I didn’t want my sons to grow up thinking that that was okay.

• Love 8

The family trip to Mexico for the bonking kind of reminds me of the Griswald family in Christmas Vacation!

Dannieals mother is nuttier than a fruit cake!  Her father works for ick so he depends on him for his daily bread plus this trip to bountiful!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I mention CPS time and again because I think this is emotionally abusive to the kids. Brainwashing them into believing that they have yet another mommy who will be abandoning them at some point, usually sooner rather than later, is not healthy. For (d)Ick and Dannnielle’s sons, it becomes even more tragic because they are older and are being taught that their mother really has no say in the family. I divorced my ex because he wanted a second family while being married to me and my sons. I didn’t want my sons to grow up thinking that that was okay.

It sucks but sadly I don't think anything they are doing rises to the legal definition of abuse. There is a very wide berth given to parents when it comes to the moral and religious upbringing of their children. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I would be mortified (and likely unable to perform) knowing my in-laws were sleeping on the other side of the wall while I vigorously attempted to impregnate the woman I had emotionally abandoned their daughter for. I want to say Garrick has no shame, but even that requires a familiarity with the concept to begin with, which he clearly does not have.

• Love 15
41 minutes ago, AdorkableWitch said:

It sucks but sadly I don't think anything they are doing rises to the legal definition of abuse. There is a very wide berth given to parents when it comes to the moral and religious upbringing of their children. 

Yes, you are probably right. When these kids grow up, they are going to make some therapists rich. In my opinion, emotional abuse is as bad as physical abuse, wounds that aren’t apparent but will impact the kids’ lives forever. The idea that these couples don’t even consider the ramifications is not a surprise, since they are extremely selfish and don’t seem to give a shit about how their stupid choices affect anyone else.

I guess Dannnielle’s parents are okay about selling their souls for a free trip to Mexico and a job from (d)Ick. 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I guess Dannnielle’s parents are okay about selling their souls for a free trip to Mexico and a job from (d)Ick. 

And their daughter’s soul, and their grandchildren’s. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I would be mortified (and likely unable to perform) knowing my in-laws were sleeping on the other side of the wall while I vigorously attempted to impregnate the woman I had emotionally abandoned their daughter for. I want to say Garrick has no shame, but even that requires a familiarity with the concept to begin with, which he clearly does not have.

This is it exactly... Garrick is some category of psychopathy and gets off on the humilation of Danielle and her parents. 

Most men wouldn't dare treat their wife like because they wouldn't want to raise the ire of in laws and friends, even Garricks own family have disowned him, but Danielle's family silently suck up and approve the abuse.  Something is just not right with her family.

• Love 12
(edited)
On 6/1/2021 at 6:37 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Do Danniele's brother and dad work for that sorry excuse for a man?  Why else would they refrain from rearranging his stupid face?

Only Danielles sister in law seems to be trying to talk sense to her about all the negatives of the garlick/bert situation. 

WTF is up with Danielles parents & brother? How could they let their daughter & grandkids go along with garlick’s humiliating degeneracy? Get New jobs fellas! The mother can’t even seem to complete a thought.  Ridiculous 

RUN DANIELLE RUUUUUN

Edited by DNR
More words
  • Love 6

Did Garlick at least pick a resort that has some fun activities for his 2 sons ? ( remember them Ick?🤬

So then at least the boys can go off to KidsClub while their horn dog Dad BANGS ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE NEXT ROOM 

🤢disgusting 🤮

• Love 12
(edited)

I've wanted to punch Garrick in the face since the first time I saw him (for, you know, reasons), but tonight I felt like I couldn't keep my fist from twitching.

His dumbfounded expression every time Dannielle expresses human emotion like an actual autonomous being makes me want to load him into a catapult and fire it directly into the sun.

What a revolting little worm.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 13

I just got done watching this episode, I was late watching it. I feel bad for Dannielle. I can tell that she's trying so hard to act like she's so happy and on board with the whole Bert thing, but it's so obvious she is hurting so much inside. Garrick would totally leave his family to move to Brazil to be with her. You can tell there's nothing in his heart for Dannielle anymore.  That situation would be so depressing. She's getting nothing at all out of it except heartbreak. Now about the Snowdens, I'm confused why DIMitri doesn't marry Ashley since they have 3 kids together. I remember on another episode that they said the reason why they don't get married is because Ashley wanted it to be equal for all the "wives" so that there isn't one who is the legal wife and the others are just "spiritual " wives and so the others don't feel like they're not as important as her. So I don't understand why it's okay that he asks Chrissy to marry him?? It should be Ashley and why is she okay with this? Especially if he didn't ask her to be his wife. Now does this mean Chrissy is more  important to DIMitri than his baby momma is? 🤔

I can kinda see why Dmitri "had" to marry Christeline in order to get a spousal visa. As much as I hate the guy, I genuinely believe if she had an easier path to residency and citizenship, they wouldn't be legally married. I am really unhappy that I'm saying anything in praise of the snow jobs, but at least they pay lip service to equality, even if we know it's not their practice.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I can kinda see why Dmitri "had" to marry Christeline in order to get a spousal visa. As much as I hate the guy, I genuinely believe if she had an easier path to residency and citizenship, they wouldn't be legally married. I am really unhappy that I'm saying anything in praise of the snow jobs, but at least they pay lip service to equality, even if we know it's not their practice.

She could also have legally married Ashley, as same sex marriage is now recognized for  green card.  LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, GussieK said:

She could also have legally married Ashley, as same sex marriage is now recognized for  green card.  LOL

Ha, you got me there, these guys have yet to appropriate gay culture, and this is airing during Pride month, so they really missed their chance here!

• Love 5

The worm turns.

I hope Garrick tells Bert she needs to pray to be delivered from her jealousy, like he did Dannnnnielle.  And I wonder when it occurred to Dannnnnielle that satisfaction was within her grasp.  That must have been an epiphany worth noting in the Bible.

Smug little horse-faced Bert "confessing" to Dannnnielle that she and Drrrrek had been "intimate" before inviting D. to join them in bed, especially after D. had expressed how comforting it was for her to have been able to be in bed with the two of them without Intimacy--what a little shit.

And we learn that the horse-faced boy is 5'8" which D. has to assure him is Normal (and it may well be the average height), and is concerned about it--icing on my cake.  FWIW I've dated men shorter than me, and fallen in love with a couple of them, and *they* were never concerned about how tall they were.  It's one thing to be short and fine with it and quite another to be short and fret about it--what a turnoff.  Even if the guy loves walking in the rain and pina coladas.

Ohboyohboyohboy.

• Love 1