Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Steph’s short hair looks good. She, Tiff, and Kam look great. Have Tiffany’s cheeks always been that big?  Does D’Andra have fresh cheek implants?  

Kary and Brandi were done no favors by their video appearances. 

• Love 4

Kam came off horribly. Tiffany’s texts were snarky but nothing comes close to Kam comparing Tiffany to Thai sex workers on WWHL. So Kam, you may think Tiffany is rude but your behavior is abhorrent. What a mess. 

• Love 22

Where the hell was Court to tell Kam not to act like that? He wanted her to staw away from LeeAnn and her behavior last year. Bring out the folding chair for Kam.

I loved Tiffany not accepting Kam's apology and saying she's not done with her yet.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Kary and Brandi were done no favors by their video appearances. 

Brandi’s lighting was criminally bad.

Dang, Kam coming in hard against Tiffany.  Indignant whisper talking Kam is my least favorite Kam.  Also, that calendar tweet was funny to me and everyone else seemed to laugh after Andy read it too, so.....

• Love 10

So for those wondering why Kam is not liked - this season I had a hard time justifying that, other than the fact that I hate the baby talk.  But I was reminded of a few things tonight 😄. Maybe those of you wondering already have discovered what I'm talking about but in case you don't - for starters, the pressed lips every time she thinks she's making a point = the smug deserving of a slap!  The fact that all of these weeks later she's still carrying the grudge about the chicken feet, with reams of paper tweets, over something that was so miniscule that no one even noticed her hiding the chicken feet, so that when she brought it up the following week it was a surprise to cast and viewers alike, but supposedly they reconciled, and then they were fine until tonight, when a very "fresh faced Kam" (looking beautiful but not exactly like herself) was still hanging on to tweets and bullshit about the chicken feet?  Pressing those lips smugly of course.  I hate her again for all of the reasons I originally hated her.  If you don't get it now you probably never will; if you have always understood it then I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about 😃

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Kary is still the worst. I’m sure it’s sad she’s getting divorced but her marriage looked like shit from the moment she was on the show. So I guess no one can come after her now cause she’s going thru a divorce? Bleh.

Stephanie’s sad face to Kary was annoying. Calm down.

Andy seems pro Kary like almost biased. It’s not fun to watch.

I wish they would just shut off Brandis screen I don’t want to see or hear from her.

D’andra is my fave so far this reunion.

Why would Andy be surprised someone would think it isn’t a good idea to go on this show. It’s trash tv lol.

Kam needs to get less obsessed with Tiffany. Is she really trying to lecture Tiffany on racism against Asian ppl? Back to disliking Kam. Liking Tiffany this reunion too. Sticking it to dumb ass Kam.

Kary pushing shots on Tiffany is not funny or cute.

Kam is an idiot tho. It’s embarrassing watching her and her theories. She’s coming across as a dumb entitled bitch this reunion.

• Love 22
5 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

ETA: The whole bit that Andy had on WWHL with Kam (which is what Tiff apparently referenced in her tweets) was designed to mock Kam’s vocab. Andy loves to do that with Bravolebrities-  exposing their linguistic failings or lack of knowledge of current events. He literally has had games on his show for years to do that very thing to a huge swath of guests.

He did it to Ramona last night … lol Kam needs to take several seats. 

• Love 7

All I can say is next week’s reunion will wrap this one up for me - down to one rh show (rhobh, just to watch Erika try to reinvent herself).

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I wonder how the ratings are doing. I'm pretty sure BH reunions get a ton of activity for reunion episodes. 

And its so Random that they had this on so late .. what was the 10:30 time slot they gave this ... are they trying to kill it on live ratings?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I have such a shriveled black heart that I took enormous pleasure in realizing that Kary had lost her gravy train. How far she has fallen from the woman who showed off her husband's wealth but forced the women to sleep with each other when there were sufficient rooms for privacy. I could never be a housewife because the thought of sharing a room - let alone a bed - with someone I am not having sex with is off the table.

I only wonder how airtight her prenup is and how little it provides her. She had no children with him and theoretically she is earning a decent salary. Of course the jewelry business is a joke but the money from BRAVO plus the promotional money she makes on the side plus whatever the prenup pay out would provide a decent living for any middle or even fairly upper middle class style. I wonder if her first husband pays child support since she seems to have provided them with a fairly lavish life style.

D'Andra's face looked beautiful but she certainly made an odd sartorial choice with the blazer, pants and platform wedgies. She and Tiffany definitely were the ones who actually used their brains and came out reasonably well in terms of the back and forth. Stephanie and Brandi might as well have been out of action and Kary's choice defense was to bring on the histrionic fake tears - using the divorce as an excuse for her really reprehensible behavior - like excusing being mean on being drunk, many people go through even more stressful situations without turning into bullies - there I've said it.

And it is amazing what good makeup will do to turn an average woman into someone good looking. Both Brandi and Kary really looked awful. Kary looked every bit of her 50 years and Brandi's makeup choices were beyond bizarre. 

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, amarante said:

I have such a shriveled black heart that I took enormous pleasure in realizing that Kary had lost her gravy train. How far she has fallen from the woman who showed off her husband's wealth but forced the women to sleep with each other when there were sufficient rooms for privacy. I could never be a housewife because the thought of sharing a room - let alone a bed - with someone I am not having sex with is off the table.

I only wonder how airtight her prenup is and how little it provides her. She had no children with him and theoretically she is earning a decent salary. Of course the jewelry business is a joke but the money from BRAVO plus the promotional money she makes on the side plus whatever the prenup pay out would provide a decent living for any middle or even fairly upper middle class style. I wonder if her first husband pays child support since she seems to have provided them with a fairly lavish life style.

D'Andra's face looked beautiful but she certainly made an odd sartorial choice with the blazer, pants and platform wedgies. She and Tiffany definitely were the ones who actually used their brains and came out reasonably well in terms of the back and forth. Stephanie and Brandi might as well have been out of action and Kary's choice defense was to bring on the histrionic fake tears - using the divorce as an excuse for her really reprehensible behavior - like excusing being mean on being drunk, many people go through even more stressful situations without turning into bullies - there I've said it.

And it is amazing what good makeup will do to turn an average woman into someone good looking. Both Brandi and Kary really looked awful. Kary looked every bit of her 50 years and Brandi's makeup choices were beyond bizarre. 

I think the youngest daughter is Kary and hubby's child..but I could be wrong.

Kary probably thought Dandra would be like Leeanne...but how wrong she was.  D'andra didn't back down and she was correct...Kary is a bully.  

I love how upset Kam got with Tiffany over being corrected..yet spent season 2 to 4 being Miss Manners and scolding Stephanie and Brandi.  And she can sit down with lecturing Tiffany on micro aggressions against Asian people.

• Love 15

Was glad that Andy mentioned the binge drinking - when Kary’s daughter mentioned her breaking the cycle, I thought Kary must have put her up to it. Nice try.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, amarante said:

Kary's choice defense was to bring on the histrionic fake tears - using the divorce as an excuse for her really reprehensible behavior - like excusing being mean on being drunk, many people go through even more stressful situations without turning into bullies - there I've said it.

THIS!!! I can sympathize with someone going through a stressful or sad situation, but bullying others because things are bad at home stops being an explanation once you’ve left childhood. If you’re bullying “friends” as a 50-year-old woman, then you’re just a mean person.

• Love 17

at the beginning when they said that Kary is there in NYC but can't participate because she was exposed to covid - Kary said something like "great, now I have to do my own hair and makeup and I'm not good at it"  GIRL.....you are AWFUL at it! and I find it funny that she was at the hotel and the bravo crew didn't even do her lighting or anything.  Looks like they threw her in a service hallway at the hotel.  

At the end of the reunion next week - Andy should just say "and that's a wrap on Dallas - series finale, thank you for watching"

• Love 7

Not sure I’ve ever met anyone with as much of an entitled attitude as Kam. It’s not enough that she has never seen an actual bill - she really seems to think everyone should be as charmed by her ridiculous affectations and willful ignorance as she is. Dumbass.

• Love 18

I really did not enjoy the reunion.  I hate Kary.  I have no sympathy for her.  She is a mean bitch and a bully.  I am only surprised her husband didn't leave her sooner.  Andy kept going back to Kary and I did not want to hear from her.  

Kam came off horribly.  She obviously sees herself differently than I do.  

I don't think I can watch next season if Kary is back.  She has ruined this show for me.  I think she is the reason the ratings have dropped for this RH.

• Love 19
58 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Not sure I’ve ever met anyone with as much of an entitled attitude as Kam. It’s not enough that she has never seen an actual bill - she really seems to think everyone should be as charmed by her ridiculous affectations and willful ignorance as she is. Dumbass.

Yes exactly - if Tiffany had corrected her in an "aren't you the cutest thing" way rather than a factual way, there'd be none of this fighting about it 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I haven't gotten to watch yet but geez it seems like I am in for a good time.  lol

Can't really make sense of all the Kam posts but am slightly bummed as I couldn't stand her previously and had grown to like her this season.  

I still like Brandi and Kary even if no one else does.  

Ugh all "you're amazing, we love you" to Kary from Stephanie and Kam made me want to gag. She's the worst and whatever she was going through with her husband was no excuse for her behavior. If she's throwing people in pools, throwing salsa on beds and drinking like crazy, imagine what she did to him behind the scenes.

I can't with Kam. She really thought she came to this reunion all prepared with her briefcase and she is just failing. I love D'andra and Stephanie's reactions to Kam when she said Tiffany set her up about the chicken feet.

• Love 17

Kameron is generally one of my favorite housewives, but I agree she didn't come off great. She was pretty aggressive toward Tiffany. 

Now with Tiffany, some episodes I felt bad for her. Maybe because of her childhood she desperately wants to be liked but isn't the most socially adept. There are some things about her that rubbed me the wrong way too though. I thought her pushing the women to eat stuff out of their comfort zone was messed up, especially when she tricked them into eating crickets. Who does that?! She talked down to all the women, saying they needed to be more cultured. You can be very cultured without eating crickets, but okay. I also didn't like how she was "shoe covers! shoe covers!" when poor Brandi was going to throw up. And then there's the way she talks about her mom. I have no issue with Tiffany being honest about not having the ideal childhood or impersonating her mother. She just beat up on her too much for my tastes, and her mom is not like Dee where she watches and is involved with the show. The poor woman may have zero idea how much she was trashed on TV and can't even defend herself. Being an immigrant isn't easy, and that probably played a part with her parenting too. 

I used to think Kameron was playing a part with the whole dumb blonde thing, but I don't think she's playing as much as I thought. I don't blame Tiffany for not knowing how to respond to Kameron sometimes. Most people may not be as smart as Tiffany, but most adults don't talk like Kameron either. I remember once Tiffany laughed at something Kameron said then immediately felt bad and apologized. It was involuntary. I'm amused by Kameron, but I don't know how I'd interact with her IRL if she were to behave like she does on RH. It's like her brain works, then she gets all cutesy. Do you treat her with kid gloves? But then she does have it in her to be quite combative, and she is a grown woman. People who aren't the brightest and not malicious either can still be annoying and hurtful. While most adults aren't Kameron Westcott, I think most of us have dealt with people like her in this regard. I've told myself, be nice, this person is like a child, they don't mean it, don't know better. But man it can be tough! 

Someone like Kary is honestly easier to read and deal with. She's just not nice. I agree that whatever was going on in her life didn't excuse her throwing someone who can't swim into the pool, the way she treated poor Charles, none of it. Sadly, divorces and children going through serious mental health situations are not uncommon. This is not to be dismissive of what Kary went through, but people often go through all these things without their coworkers having a clue. 

Stephanie's eyes looked rather teary the whole time. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I couldn't watch the whole thing. It was too uncomfortable for where my mental state was last night!

What I did see....yikes. Tiffany's TikTok videos are a mess.  It's a wierd line, but for me, they do a LOT to advance stereotypes - and not in a good way.  I'd never heard of them before, and they are NOT a good look for Tiffany. I don't care if it's her own culture. They aren't good or healthy.

Also, sneaking crickets in the pizza is unforgiveable. It may seem minor, but I feel that people need physical boundaries and that crossed all of them.  I would have been upset and disappointed and physically compromised.

I really like Tiffany, but there is something up with her. I think she's into the fame thing - otherwise, whey the TikTok videos and if time is an issue in her life, why choose something like that as her down-time activity??? I also don't like how she speaks to her girls quite often. She is forcing the "smart" pill on them whether she thinks so or not.

I wish Tiffany had come off better during the reunion. I was a little surprised that she didn't. And saddened.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 12

I was uncomfortable with the Kary pile-on (and I’m not even a fan) because kicking a woman while she’s down seems to be Andy’s favorite sport. She JUST said her fears about her marriage had come true and he immediately asks her to respond to reader questions related to what a piece of shit she is. AND she’s sick. Alone & trapped in a hotel room. Like maybe he could spread the vitriol around a little bit. 

I cannot stand Tiffany anymore & decided she was a big spoiled princess a couple episodes ago. I was also wondering how on earth she was gonna keep her job as an anesthesiologist with this show airing, and I guess maybe she won’t. She’s really smart...did she not think there would be professional ramifications? I teach high school and would expect to be fired before the first episode aired. 😆

On the superficial tip, I thought D’Andra’s face looked like Madame or Lady Elaine from Mr. Rogers. A marionette quality. Kam looked better than I’ve ever seen her, but what a turd. Brandi was a shock. I got nothing else. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Bit of a cringey one for me since I like both Kam and Tiffany.  

Didn't like Kam's briefcase of "evidence" at all. Showing up prepared for battle with a dumb briefcase full of print outs of screen shots and text messages, arg. But Kam has a point. It's not cool to mock your co-workers on social media.  The fact that Andy Cohen also mocks the HWs for "not being smart enough" should be all the info anyone needs. Has any good person, anywhere, ever said, "Hey you really need to be more like Andy Cohen."?

In the smarts department, Tiffany is in the power position -- she's much smarter than Kameron, so making fun of Kam's intelligence is the strong picking on the weak. That kind of power imbalance is basically the root of sexism and racism, so we really need more of it, just dressed up differently, in the world. The bimbo trope -- when can we ne done with that? Overall, it's a bad look for Tiffany. It's always 1970-something in Andy's world view of women: they're either bitches, or dumb, or sexy, or excessively "booby".

I also get Kam's point about the problem with Tiffany's TikToks, as weird and awkwardly delivered as it was.  That kind of mocking/painting her Chinese mom in a negative light can serve as hate sauce for people who already have biases, or for people who don't have any RL experience with Chinese people. Tiffany says it's basically stories from her own life, and she's entitled to tell them of course, but if you are concerned about racism and stereotyping, as Tiffany appears to be, is it a good idea to perpetuate a stereotype in that way?  I think the Blond Detective hit a nerve there.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 7
(edited)

That TikTok clip underscored how desperate Tiffany is to get into the entertainment biz. Problem is, Margaret Cho was ahead of her by 20 years (mimicking family members). And Margaret was funny.

I'm waiting for another husband to fall by the wayside. I've thought all along that Jeremy would be long gone if not for the money. He's basically a kept man. His attempts to portray the loving, supportive husband are utterly transparent.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Jel said:

In the smarts department, Tiffany is in the power position -- she's much smarter than Kameron, so making fun of Kam's intelligence is the strong picking on the weak.

I think I would agree with you except Kam went on WWHL and demonstrated she is not intelligent.  If you know this about yourself, you either laugh about it or don't go on WWHL.  I missed the part where she equated Tiffany to a Thai sex worker (I read that upthread).

Team Tiffany; I've never cared for knock-kneed Kam.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, albarino said:

I think I would agree with you except Kam went on WWHL and demonstrated she is not intelligent.  If you know this about yourself, you either laugh about it or don't go on WWHL.  I missed the part where she equated Tiffany to a Thai sex worker (I read that upthread).

Team Tiffany; I've never cared for knock-kneed Kam.

She's no Einstein, that's for sure, (few of us are) but why is it okay to mock someone for that, a co-worker no less, and somehow feel above reproach when doing so? It's more than above reproach -- it's more like entitled to mock, or even encouraged to mock.  i don't follow these women on SM, but  I get the sense that Tiffany putting Kam down (her reason, Kam is not smart enough) has gone on all year. Kam seems like she's really on the defensive, and if it has been going on all season, I can't say I blame her for that. I wish she'd just stop caring, I mean there are always going to be people who are smarter than you, but most of them are smart and kind enough not to flat out mock you for being less intellectually gifted. 

Some may argue that it's on Kam to make herself smarter, but much of a person's "smarts" is genetically determined, some of it is environmental, how you were raised, educated, parented.  An individual might be able to improve their IQ a little bit, but not by much. Kam, no matter what she does, will always lose to Tiffany in this regard.

It makes me uncomfortable when the person in the power position wields their power in an unkind way. Tiffany should stick to using her smarts for good, and not stoop to this chump level, imo.  It's not a good look.  And the more I think about it, the less I like it (and her).

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Jel said:

She's no Einstein, that's for sure, (few of us are) but why is it okay to mock someone for that, a co-worker no less, and somehow feel above reproach when doing so? It's more than above reproach -- it's more like entitled to mock, or even encouraged to mock. 

From what we've seen, even Kam's own family mocks Kam.  Her dog probably mocks Kam.  I don't have a problem with Tiffany's contempt.  I think it is de rigueur on Housewives shows.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

That TikTok clip underscored how desperate Tiffany is to get into the entertainment biz. Problem is, Margaret Cho was ahead of her by 20 years (mimicking family members). And Margaret was funny.

I'm waiting for another husband to fall by the wayside. I've thought all along that Jeremy would be long gone if not for the money. He's basically a kept man. His attempts to portray the loving, supportive husband are utterly transparent.

I was just thinking Margaret Cho has been doing that bit for decades and with more wit and subtlety. However Kam can shut it. It’s not her place. 

• Love 2

“so making fun of Kam's intelligence is the strong picking on the weak.”

Kam may not to be able to do much about her lack of intelligence per se, but she sure as heck can do something about her ignorance.

Which if you ask me is the true root of sexism and racism.

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jel said:

She's no Einstein, that's for sure, (few of us are) but why is it okay to mock someone for that, a co-worker no less, and somehow feel above reproach when doing so? It's more than above reproach -- it's more like entitled to mock, or even encouraged to mock.  i don't follow these women on SM, but  I get the sense that Tiffany putting Kam down (her reason, Kam is not smart enough) has gone on all year. Kam seems like she's really on the defensive, and if it has been going on all season, I can't say I blame her for that. I wish she'd just stop caring, I mean there are always going to be people who are smarter than you, but most of them are smart and kind enough not to flat out mock you for being less intellectually gifted. 

Some may argue that it's on Kam to make herself smarter, but much of a person's "smarts" is genetically determined, some of it is environmental, how you were raised, educated, parented.  An individual might be able to improve their IQ a little bit, but not by much. Kam, no matter what she does, will always lose to Tiffany in this regard.

It makes me uncomfortable when the person in the power position wields their power in an unkind way. Tiffany should stick to using her smarts for good, and not stoop to this chump level, imo.  It's not a good look.  And the more I think about it, the less I like it (and her).

Many good points. I think this is why I cut Kam some slack for some of the stuff she says. I'm more forgiving of folks who don't know better. While I admire Tiffany's brains, I expect a bit more from her because she is so smart. I get that she could be extremely book smart but maybe socially awkward, but there are things she does where she obviously knows it's mean or could cause discomfort. 

I also think it's mean to make fun of someone for not being as smart, and that applies to Andy Cohen too. While some of his games are funny and harmless, I think some of his games are mean and insulting to his guests. A little teasing is different from, gee you're so dumb let's give you a vocabulary test! His poor guests have to laugh along as he insults them. 

I'm not sure why so many people think it's okay to basically call people stupid. We live in a non-shaming culture that often shames shaming. You're not supposed to make fun of people for their looks, bodies, what they have, etc. I think intelligence should be included. Kameron's tall, thin, gorgeous, and blonde. Like smarts, much of that is genetically determined too. She'd (rightly) be called an asshole if she made fun of people who didn't luck out looks-wise. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Many good points. I think this is why I cut Kam some slack for some of the stuff she says. I'm more forgiving of folks who don't know better. While I admire Tiffany's brains, I expect a bit more from her because she is so smart. I get that she could be extremely book smart but maybe socially awkward, but there are things she does where she obviously knows it's mean or could cause discomfort. 

I also think it's mean to make fun of someone for not being as smart, and that applies to Andy Cohen too. While some of his games are funny and harmless, I think some of his games are mean and insulting to his guests. A little teasing is different from, gee you're so dumb let's give you a vocabulary test! His poor guests have to laugh along as he insults them. 

I'm not sure why so many people think it's okay to basically call people stupid. We live in a non-shaming culture that often shames shaming. You're not supposed to make fun of people for their looks, bodies, what they have, etc. I think intelligence should be included. Kameron's tall, thin, gorgeous, and blonde. Like smarts, much of that is genetically determined too. She'd (rightly) be called an asshole if she made fun of people who didn't luck out looks-wise. 

correcting someone who is always using words incorrectly isn't making fun... Kam looks like an idiot saying stupid things .. I would rather be corrected then to continue making a fool of myself on tv in-front of the whole world ....Plus kam shames people herself ...she needs to stop.. so its fine for miss manners to correct their parties and shit but they cant correct her vocabulary?? thats not how that works 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
My grammar is horrendous
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I’m sure Jeremy doesn’t mind the money lol who would but he’s retired from the airforce. So I don’t think he’s some bum. He is really corny with some of what he says to D’andra.

• Love 1

Jeremy was a master sergeant; he gets about 60% of his USAF salary, which is not a lot. I think we heard he also gets disability pay, although they have really downplayed that. That income will not allow Jeremy to keep up with D'Andra's lifestyle. I wonder if he is now getting a housewives paycheck.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Jel said:

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

If Kam was just stupid I would agree with you; it's not on her to make herself smarter but it IS on her to stop acting like a dumb little girl just because she thinks it's cute.  That's how I see her and that's why she annoys me so much.  

• Love 15
(edited)

Could someone explain how Kary's jewelry is any kind of a viable business model? She is buying costume jewelry findings and having them linked together with beads she purchases. My mother made this kind of jewelry in her senior citizens' craft group. 

Edited by amarante
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

"Jeremy was a master sergeant; he gets about 60% of his USAF salary, which is not a lot. I think we heard he also gets disability pay, although they have really downplayed that. "

My suggestion is that people don't read too much into "disability pay."  I can't speak to his rank or retirement but when you retire you list your medical conditions.  I think I get 10% disability because I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. This is an autoimmune condition not caused by the military. IIRC, you don't get more money with a disability, you get a tax break.  Not an expert and could be completely off-base.  

There are lots of spouses who make much more/much less than their partner.  Why would Jeremy have to keep up with D'Andra's lifestyle? They are married.  I honestly do not understand the point you are making but I would like to.  My brother is a house husband so I'm curious.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Jel said:

13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

You're not supposed to make fun of people for their looks, bodies, what they have, etc. I think intelligence should be included. Kameron's tall, thin, gorgeous, and blonde. Like smarts, much of that is genetically determined too. She'd (rightly) be called an asshole if she made fun of people who didn't luck out looks-wise. 

I’m with @princelina here- the narrative of Kam as the dumb blonde was created by Kam herself. That’s her schtick. And it’s not even accurate. Kam is certainly blessed in terms of her appearance, wealth, etc. But I also don’t think Kam drew the short stick when it comes to base intelligence either (maybe shorter than Tiff’s, but aren’t most of us?). Kam grew up in a family that supported her schooling. She had access to extracurricular activities. Then she went to a private, well-regarded university where she earned her degree. Kam isn’t Tiffany-level smart (clearly), but she’s also not exactly a dum dum (she just plays one on tv!). If Kam wants to continually play her life like the beginning of Legally Blonde, she shouldn’t be surprised or upset when people make fun of her. If she wants to be taken more seriously (personally, I don’t think she wants this), she can start studying for the LSATs or something! Or, you know, she could just decide to use that college-educated brain to sharpen up her vocabulary via a calendar (as Tiff joked) or just by occasionally reading more.

11 hours ago, princelina said:

If Kam was just stupid I would agree with you; it's not on her to make herself smarter but it IS on her to stop acting like a dumb little girl just because she thinks it's cute.  That's how I see her and that's why she annoys me so much.  

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

I’m with @princelina here- the narrative of Kam as the dumb blonde was created by Kam herself. That’s her schtick. And it’s not even accurate. Kam is certainly blessed in terms of her appearance, wealth, etc. But I also don’t think Kam drew the short stick when it comes to base intelligence either (maybe shorter than Tiff’s, but aren’t most of us?). Kam grew up in a family that supported her schooling. She had access to extracurricular activities. Then she went to a private, well-regarded university where she earned her degree. Kam isn’t Tiffany-level smart (clearly), but she’s also not exactly a dum dum (she just plays one on tv!). If Kam wants to continually play her life like the beginning of Legally Blonde, she shouldn’t be surprised or upset when people make fun of her. If she wants to be taken more seriously (personally, I don’t think she wants this), she can start studying for the LSATs or something! Or, you know, she could just decide to use that college-educated brain to sharpen up her vocabulary via a calendar (as Tiff joked) or just by occasionally reading more.

I actually agree with some of this. I've said myself it would be a little tricky interacting with Kameron because I too think at least some (key word some!) of it has to be an act. Sometimes she talks like a little girl, other times she's totally a woman with a very functioning brain. It would throw me off personally. I think the reason Kameron and Tiffany clashed is because they're so different. Kameron enjoys playing dumb blonde, and Tiffany is not shy about being an overachiever and correcting people. There are times when I could see Tiffany's side, like when she laughed at Kameron asking what a word meant. Blanking on what it was right now, but the way Kameron asked cracked me up at home, and Tiffany apologized. IDK about some of the other stuff Tiffany's said though. Also, Intelligent people do have slip-ups and don't know everything. I'm curious how Tiffany handles people like that day to day. For example, Andy Cohen called her an aesthetician by mistake. Say what you want about Andy, but he's not dumb. 

I wonder if Kameron printing out the tweets isn't because she cares but because she thinks she must bring some reunion drama. There are definitely people who are sensitive about their intelligence and self-conscious about their English though, especially immigrants. Kary was actually right to point out that she's an immigrant when she used a word incorrectly. Tiffany was dismissive and said English isn't her first language either, but she learned it at 6, not 16 like Kary. You can't even compare. 

• Love 3
(edited)

“I wonder if Kameron printing out the tweets isn't because she cares but because she thinks she must bring some reunion drama.”

She probably thought it worked for Monique during the RHOP reunion, so why not? Except Monique was spilling some real tea when she did that.

Take some notes, Sparkle Barbie, this is how you use receipts to take down someone.

Edited by Hiyo
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I actually agree with some of this. I've said myself it would be a little tricky interacting with Kameron because I too think at least some (key word some!) of it has to be an act. Sometimes she talks like a little girl, other times she's totally a woman with a very functioning brain. It would throw me off personally. I think the reason Kameron and Tiffany clashed is because they're so different. Kameron enjoys playing dumb blonde, and Tiffany is not shy about being an overachiever and correcting people. There are times when I could see Tiffany's side, like when she laughed at Kameron asking what a word meant. Blanking on what it was right now, but the way Kameron asked cracked me up at home, and Tiffany apologized. IDK about some of the other stuff Tiffany's said though. Also, Intelligent people do have slip-ups and don't know everything. I'm curious how Tiffany handles people like that day to day. For example, Andy Cohen called her an aesthetician by mistake. Say what you want about Andy, but he's not dumb. 

I wonder if Kameron printing out the tweets isn't because she cares but because she thinks she must bring some reunion drama. There are definitely people who are sensitive about their intelligence and self-conscious about their English though, especially immigrants. Kary was actually right to point out that she's an immigrant when she used a word incorrectly. Tiffany was dismissive and said English isn't her first language either, but she learned it at 6, not 16 like Kary. You can't even compare. 

There is a difference between mispronouncing a somewhat tongue twisting word and not knowing the meaning of fairly basic vocabulary words and misusing them. Andy was laughing at himself because he realized he was mispronouncing something - I typically tongue twist with endodontist and feel no shame. Exhibiting a lack of understanding of a word by not using it appropriately is in another category - I am a "high achiever" like Tiffany and I would feel mortified if I exhibited my ignorance of a word's meaning by using it improperly. I actually would want someone to let me know in the same way that I would want to know about spinach on the teeth so that I didn't continue to put myself in a position where people were laughing at me behind my back.

• Love 6