Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum.  Note: It has been confirmed that Dad Jeanne was receiving disability payments. You can discuss Jeanne's great disappointment in the loss of income while she is ever so happy dad is dead.  

• Start Topic

Jeanne struggles to care for herself in the aftermath of her dad's death. Brandon strives to get his weight down in order to feel confident when proposing to his girlfriend Tayler and be the man she deserves.

No-hy-Jeanne is back for a Where Are They Now? (or a where were they then since we're seeing a lot of older footage this season).  Yes, she of the father who died during filming.  One of the first Poundticipants for whom Dr. Now mentioned a stench emanating from her (and by emanating I mean filling the room with seemingly toxic fumes to the point it is amazing a hazmat crew wasn't called in after her).  Jeanne, of the hanging mass of poop encrusted flesh in her groin, that was upset to be kept in the hospital.  Her episode could have been a crossover to Hoarders; that is, one of the episodes in which the person ends up institutionalized for their own safety because they can't stop eating feces.  She and her equally emotionally shut down, highly depressed mother are back for a follow up.

Jeanne is paired with Brandon, musician, boyfriend, successful on last viewing.  You may remember Brandon from his mother who forced Brandon's estrangement from his father from whom she divorced and his absolute terror of needles.  Yes, it's a full on phobia in action.  Where is he now?

This is the regular episode thread.  It will be open after the initial US showing. 

Original air date 2021.04.28

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

What a huge (no pun intended) difference between the two poundticipants, as well as between the places where they lived.  Brandon may very well have had the cleanest/nicest apartment we have ever seen.  Whereas Jeanne, well, not so much, to put it mildly.  

When Jeanne was so desperate for a break, I wondered, from what?  Eating and not going to therapy?  Also, when her mom was in the hospital and she was alone, she was listing how hard it was, which included going to bed at 10 or 11, and getting up at 7 or 8...oh the hardship!  Also, we saw 5 dogs at one time, but I could swear I heard Dr. Now say something about 11 dogs...was he serious?  If so, that is inconceivable to me.

• Love 14

At the end of the episode Jeanne had quit DrNow’s program after finally having the surgery ! ( a VERY Jeanne thing to do) 

Jeanne had lost 200 lbs before her surgery and it looks like she’s continued to lose from this Facebook photo.  Even tho she was SO unlikeable on the show, I’m happy she’s losing weight & is saving her life. Now if only there was a such thing as a personality transplant! 🤣Hope Jeannes  getting therapy to learn to cope with life. An article i read said she’s even got a boyfriend now! Hopefully, that inspires her to clean that filthy unhygienic pig sty of a house they live in 

B87A4FDE-7725-401F-8E6A-48161C7413C0.jpeg

Edited by DNR
Wordz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Did Brandon get engaged? It looked like his girlfriend lost some weight as well which was great support. I always find it concerning when only the 600 pounder loses and the partner stays the same.

Jeannes living situation was as nasty as her attitude. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Did Brandon get engaged? It looked like his girlfriend lost some weight as well which was great support. I always find it concerning when only the 600 pounder loses and the partner stays the same.

Jeannes living situation was as nasty as her attitude. 

He did! Via song, of course. (I snark and it's not the kind of proposal I would want, but they seemed happy so I'm happy for them. He did so well.)

• Love 5

Brandon and his fiancee did seem to diet and make life changes together.  That bodes well for long term success.  Not only do we often not see other family members join, they often seem to gain the weight the poundicipant loses.  It's like, "well, that weight has to go somewhere. Might as well be my ass. Hop on!"  

Jeanne does look thinner in her facebook photo.  She's also working the camera angle for all it's worth.  Of course the extra classy choice to take this photo in a public toilet is all Jeanne.  I guess there are no mirrors at home and she hasn't figured out how to take a selfie. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 14

Both Anjanette and Jeanne's WATN episodes will make excellent viewing for the jury if that lawsuit ever actually goes anywhere.(I googled and don't find anything about the suit moving forward in the last year, so maybe it was dropped?). As bad as they each are individually, the poundticipants they were paired with make Anjanette and Jeanne's own culpability in their failure very obvious.

I don't remember the background story for Jeanne, but is she an only child? I was struck by the seeming absence of any family connections.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

It looked like his girlfriend lost some weight as well which was great support. I always find it concerning when only the 600 pounder loses and the partner stays the same.

3 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Brandon and his fiancee did seem to diet and make life changes together.  That bodes well for long term success.  Not only do we often not see other family members join, they often seem to gain the weight the poundicipant loses.  It's like, "well, that weight has to go somewhere. Might as well be my ass. Hop on!"  

I re-watched to see the start of the Brandon section of the show, and unfortunately I thought that the fiancee looked bigger by the end...not a lot, but somewhat.

1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

Brandon on the other hand deserves a huge high five for his success. After he cut all that hair off he looked cute as a button.

For whatever reason, I thought at times he resembled a woman with his hair cut...

• Love 2

I was stunned at the comprehensive and continuing medical services BOTH Jeanne and her mother absorbed over the time of filming this show.  I would have to estimate that the total bill for both must have approached $1 MILLION because of the multiple procedures and length of hospital stays for both, especially the mother!  

Especially with the lack of compliance for recommended home care from Jeanne and her mother, it's almost as if both were oblivious to the financial consequences of their bad habits and hygiene.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I don't remember the background story for Jeanne, but is she an only child? I was struck by the seeming absence of any family connections.

Spoiler

The father's obituary was in the thread for the original episode.

https://www.grubbsloydfh.com/obituaries/Lawrence-Charles-Corrao?obId=3959291#/obituaryInfo  I simply don't understand why the father, mother, and Jeanne all have different last names.   There are four half siblings, (I guess half).    I couldn't believe the father was only 61, he looked older.     I'm guessing the relationship of father with the rest of his relatives wasn't very good, after he moved in with Jeanne, and her mother, and that was about 10 years ago I think.  

There are four half or step siblings to Jeanne.    

Looking at the online updates on Jeanne are interesting.    

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, lilysmom said:

Did anyone else hear Jeanne's mother call Dr. Now, "Sweetie!" at the end of her one appointment?? 

Her husband is dead, Dr. Now is divorced, maybe she's looking to move on... 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, mmecorday said:

🎶Cheer up, sloppy Jeanne. Man, you sure look mean.🎶

I don't even want to know how someone's sutures can become caked with dirt and dog hair. Matt Paxton from "Hoarders" needs to pay a visit to Jeanne's pig sty.

Brandon on the other hand deserves a huge high five for his success. After he cut all that hair off he looked cute as a button.

Apparently the idea of cleaning the wound or changing the dressing was far outside of a concept that Mama Jeanne could comprehend.  I recently had surgery and was talking with a friend who was having similar surgery about the pre- and post-surgical protocols.  She made the point that they set them for people who are filthy to start with (suggested washing your entire body, including hair once a day for the four days prior to surgery with hibiclens and basically put plastic mesh over the incision covered by a bandage covered by a plastic seal, none of which was to be removed until the surgical follow up). Dr. Nw expected Mama Jeanne to act like a normal person and care for her wound.  I guess he never saw the footage of that house before making that decision.   If she left the dressing on and never cleaned the area, it would loosen over time and get absolutely filthy.  

Jeanne's big look at me clean the house act worked against her, not for her.  She was taking so much dust off of the TV screen you could tell it hadn't been cleaned in forever.  There were also stains on the walls where people's filthy heads would rest against them when sitting. That is a level of filth you can feel through the TV.  They both need serious psychological help.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I got the impression the mother really enjoyed her stays in hospital. Nice clean bed, waited on, lots of attention.  I wouldn’t be surprised if that wound never healed.

Living in filth must really strengthen the immune system.  Some of those hoarders should be dead yet they’re often rosy cheeked and full of attitude. And Jeanne and mom ... not even a cough despite breathing in who knows what on a daily basis.

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Living in filth must really strengthen the immune system.  Some of those hoarders should be dead yet they’re often rosy cheeked and full of attitude. And Jeanne and mom ... not even a cough despite breathing in who knows what on a daily basis.

Well, Jeanne's certainly rosy-cheeked (along with the rest of her face).

• Love 5

Oh, where to begin...  

I missed the first 20 minutes last night so I re-watched a lot of the episode again as I was trying to keep up with the live chat last night.

Dr Now must really have been worried about Jeanne to do the surgery even knowing she almost certainly would do nothing to follow through,

I kept expecting him to go into the "enraged hamster/gerbil mode" but he never quite got there, although I admit I did.

Mama needs therapy herself to learn some boundaries, forcefully promising "WE are going to lose 40 pounds in 4 weeks" on behalf of Jeanne whom she has unsuccessfully shushed several times.

Jeanne seems to have rosacea which flares up even worse when she is in enraged Jabba the hutt mode.

She can't leave the dogs, but one of them gets to ride in the van with them to Houston.  I like dogs, but I would hate to have that many dogs in a house that is probably only 500 sq ft. 

Barbara seems to have a version of Stockholm syndrome due to Jeanne's whining, nagging, and probably outright bullying.

Closed captions on this show can be hilarious.  Earlier in the season it was "cycle therapy " instead of psychotherapy.  This episode had Dr Now saying "neck of food" instead of "neck of (the) wood" when he asked them how things were at home.

Stupid Barbara told Jeanne that she'll wake up from the surgery and it won't hurt.   Maybe she figured Jeanne would chicken out if she were honest, but I cannot believe Jeanne didn't expect pain. 

Not much to say about Brandon--- Tayler seems to have lost weight since the first episode,but she looked like she had gained some of it back by the end of the WATN episode.   I was disappointed that there was no skin removal so maybe we will have a third episode of Brandon at some point.  I would have thought the lymphdema would still cause him trouble, but maybe it shrunk enough?  If I were Tayler, I would want him to get the surgery asap.

I did like to see Dr Now's joy at how well Brandon did.   I am sure he appreciates a compliant patient like Brandon especially after dealing with all the Jeannes and Angies that come his way. 

• Love 16

I agree that Jeanne and her mother lived in about 500 sq. ft., but the trailer was a lot bigger than that.   That was just their usable space.  They just had so much junk in all of the rooms, that it made them smaller.     

I was amazed at the change in Jeanne from "poor dead dad" to this episode talking about how he spent his money on not nice things, and that she mostly missed his money.     That was cold.    I hope they at least replaced Barbara's mattress.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

It sure was a breath of fresh air to see Brandon do so well, and be polite, and do what he was asked to do, appreciate Dr. Now and live in such a clean space.

But Jeanne, where does one start? I want to ship a big box of assorted Swiffer products to her house. While she lays in bed, she could be Swiffering the dust off the blinds and the wall behind her bed. That fan she had beside the bed was compacted with dust! She sleeps right in the middle of all that dust, you would think it would be causing some major breathing issues, never mind the tiny mites that live in dust! I know they were short on money, but I bought a $30. stick vacuum for quick cleaning, it even breaks down to a hand held vacuum, and works just fine. I also wanted to call the SPCA and get the majority of the poor dogs re-homed! They are all a good size and it costs money to feed them all. When I was able to, I counted at least 8 of them, but pretty sure there were a few more. Keep one that you can't live without and let the others live in other homes, they just don't need that amount of dogs running around, and sleeping on the bed with them!  There must have been so much dog hair mixed with all of the dust and dirt, not the place to be to recuperate from surgery. I wish they would have shown the rest of the house, would have liked to have seen the kitchen and the kinds of food they eat. And was there an indoor bathroom there? She had the big bedside commode near her, but I wonder if there is a real bathroom to clean themselves in? The house was just a dirt disaster, and the outside seemed to match the inside. She made a big show to Dr. Now of how hard it had been to lose her father, but behind his back, she admits she never liked the man! She was so weepy and whiny, like an oversized spoiled brat, not a grown woman. She was constantly 'whoa is me', like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders and nobody else has life problems like she has. I think her mother helped make her that way, maybe trying to compensate for the abuse she suffered from the grandmother while she was away working. I just kept wondering how she is going to survive when her mother passes away some day? She spent a whole month without her and seemed to suffer greatly from it, although she is plenty old enough to live a life on her own by now. She should have made that house so much cleaner by the time her mother returned home, but she did very little of anything. Oh sorry, she did learn how to walk out to get the mail, so that is something new she learned, just not near enough in my opinion! I did kind of feel cheated to hear that she quit the show after having the operation, it would have been nice to see if she was making much progress, and if her attitude had changed at all. Now it sounds like I have no empathy, but I really do, it's just that she never even tried very hard, her attitude sucked. I wonder how her mom is doing now?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Jeanne's big look at me clean the house act worked against her, not for her.  She was taking so much dust off of the TV screen you could tell it hadn't been cleaned in forever.  There were also stains on the walls where people's filthy heads would rest against them when sitting. That is a level of filth you can feel through the TV.  They both need serious psychological help. 

"I have to take care of everything," while she uses a bulldozer to move the dust off that tv.  I bet she was surprised to find that it was a color model.  That tv just astounded me--it was big and obviously the centerpiece of the room, and I would bet good money that Jeanne and mom spent a lot of time looking at it.  The filth was just staggering, and I myself live in filth and squalor because I am too busy watching reality tv to do anything about it.  My tv is up on the wall, and I don't clean it because I would have to stand up.  But Jeanne has to pass her tv every day on her way to the shit bucket! 

There were cobwebs all over *flat walls* in that house--not in corners or up near the ceiling like in my house.  Her dogs were lovely and I'm sure Good Boys all, but to let their care dictate her life was a bridge too far for me.  We all know who (what) fed the dogs when her father died; couldn't she have made some similar arrangement with a local funeral home?

To me, Brandon was a big yawn.  He was a sweet guy and I'm happy for him and his success, and I do become bored and irritated by all the poundticipants who won't follow Dr. Now's instructions (and don't know what they're doing wrong--they've worked so hard!), but while it was nice to see a success story, I don't want a WATN for him and other winners.  Maybe just a group portrait, or a before/after picture right at the end of the show.  That would leave a lot more room for showing us Jeanne's filth.  I wanted an in-depth exploration of her kitchen, dammit.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

"I have to take care of everything," while she uses a bulldozer to move the dust off that tv.  I bet she was surprised to find that it was a color model.  That tv just astounded me--it was big and obviously the centerpiece of the room, and I would bet good money that Jeanne and mom spent a lot of time looking at it.  The filth was just staggering, and I myself live in filth and squalor because I am too busy watching reality tv to do anything about it.  My tv is up on the wall, and I don't clean it because I would have to stand up.  But Jeanne has to pass her tv every day on her way to the shit bucket! 

There were cobwebs all over *flat walls* in that house--not in corners or up near the ceiling like in my house.  Her dogs were lovely and I'm sure Good Boys all, but to let their care dictate her life was a bridge too far for me.  We all know who (what) fed the dogs when her father died; couldn't she have made some similar arrangement with a local funeral home?

To me, Brandon was a big yawn.  He was a sweet guy and I'm happy for him and his success, and I do become bored and irritated by all the poundticipants who won't follow Dr. Now's instructions (and don't know what they're doing wrong--they've worked so hard!), but while it was nice to see a success story, I don't want a WATN for him and other winners.  Maybe just a group portrait, or a before/after picture right at the end of the show.  That would leave a lot more room for showing us Jeanne's filth.  I wanted an in-depth exploration of her kitchen, dammit.

LOL, doubt you live in much squalor because you watch too much reality tv, I guess I am probably just like you since I watch it all as well! A house that is lived-in is much different than the dirt they were living in, I mean I never have flat cobwebs on my walls, never knew that it was possible! I am glad that I am not the only one who really wanted to see their kitchen, in detail!

I agree that Brandon was a yawn because we are just not that used to people being a success, way more fun to have the Jeanne's of the world to snark about. If it wasn't for Brandon, maybe there would have been time to explore that kitchen!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

I mean I never have flat cobwebs on my walls, never knew that it was possible!

The only other show I've seen that on is Hoarders.

But I like seeing a success story mixed in. (They still spent more time on Jeanne than Brandon. They didn't even get to him until almost halfway through the episode.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ams1001 said:

The only other show I've seen that on is Hoarders.

But I like seeing a success story mixed in. (They still spent more time on Jeanne than Brandon. They didn't even get to him until almost halfway through the episode.)

I agree, it's nice to see success stories now and then. IMO, TLC knows that these shows do not draw or keep the same number of viewers as the obnoxious failures. Just looking at the number of comments on this blog over the seasons, the successful patients never seem to have as many pages of comments as the Angies, Jeannes, Assantis, etc. (Or as many follow up episodes.) Comments often include how boring a particular episode was. I am not a statistician but I would assume the number of comments in a blog pretty much reflect the interest in a particular episode. Higher viewer ship equals better ratings and more $$. It is a business for TLC, after all.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

I agree that Brandon was a yawn because we are just not that used to people being a success, way more fun to have the Jeanne's of the world to snark about. If it wasn't for Brandon, maybe there would have been time to explore that kitchen!

I have a different opinion, because I could have watched Brandon for 2 hours.  He was so uplifting and kind.  His proposal to his girlfriend made me tear up!  I'm dying to see how he looks post skin surgery.  As it was, I didn't recognize him compared to where he started.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Apparently the idea of cleaning the wound or changing the dressing was far outside of a concept that Mama Jeanne could comprehend.  I recently had surgery and was talking with a friend who was having similar surgery about the pre- and post-surgical protocols.  She made the point that they set them for people who are filthy to start with (suggested washing your entire body, including hair once a day for the four days prior to surgery with hibiclens and basically put plastic mesh over the incision covered by a bandage covered by a plastic seal, none of which was to be removed until the surgical follow up). Dr. Nw expected Mama Jeanne to act like a normal person and care for her wound.  I guess he never saw the footage of that house before making that decision.   If she left the dressing on and never cleaned the area, it would loosen over time and get absolutely filthy.  

You would think that after Barbara's first surgery didn't heal properly and she needed surgery for it that she would have been better at keeping the wound from that second surgery clean.   Okay, I know she seems permanently depressed and she was in shock over the sudden death of her husband, but you would think after one close call she might do better or that Jeanne would insist on it but Jeanne is too self absorbed to think taking care of mom is a priority.

Mr. Twopper recently had a punch biopsy on a place on his back that he cannot reach easily to keep  clean. We got printed instructions so I am sure Barbara went home with instructions.  Maybe she just has a death wish.   I have been taking care of his biopsy site twice a day for 2 weeks  and I am sure it was a lot smaller than the area Barbara was supposed to clean.

On 4/29/2021 at 12:38 AM, DNR said:

Jeanne had lost 200 lbs before her surgery and it looks like she’s continued to lose from this Facebook photo.

I am glad.  She hadn't gotten to the point of being bed bound, but at 700+ she was in pretty bad shape.  I think she may be like some of the other people on this show who really want to lose enough to be able to move around and they don't seem interested in a goal weight or skin surgery.  I suspect if she is in the 300's she is probably happy.  I really cannot tell from the picture.  You would think there was someone around who could take a picture of her with her phone instead of being in a restroom.  Very odd, but then it is Jeanne.

• Love 3

I find it ridiculous how Jeanne said she didn't really like her father, or want him around.   From what she said, the father had been gone for years, until she decided to contact him, and ask him to come back.   The one who should have been upset about the husband or whatever he was (I still find it strange that Jeanne, Dad, and Mom do not have the same last names) returning, and moving in, should have been Barbara, Jeanne's mother.   I suspect the father actually lived in that little travel trailer parked next to the front yard.    

Jeanne trying to get sympathy for the father's death, and then saying she mostly missed his money, and he was squandering his money on dating, and cam websites was so surreal.  

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

From what she said, the father had been gone for years, until she decided to contact him, and ask him to come back. 

She probably found out he had a disability check coming in and thought, "Ooooooh . . . if he moves here, that's more money for food!!!!"  That's why she wasn't sad that he was dead - just that the checks would stop coming.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, cynicat said:

I have a different opinion, because I could have watched Brandon for 2 hours.  He was so uplifting and kind.  His proposal to his girlfriend made me tear up!  I'm dying to see how he looks post skin surgery.  As it was, I didn't recognize him compared to where he started.

I didn't mean to say that it wasn't great to see him be so successful! Just that I am so used to watching the crazy people on this show who do so little to help themselves, even after always saying they put in the hard work, when they never did much at all! I am genuinely happy for Brandon!

• Love 1

Brandon's story, while not salacious and filled with feces or dog hair, was quite uplifting and a nice change.

Jeanne, Jeanne, Jeanne.... I had to rewind and listen to how hard her day was, because she had to be up around 7am and was awake until 10-11pm. And had to do EVERYTHING herself. 

Lawdy, Jeanne, it's called living a life. You aren't even holding down a job. Shut up.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

And Brandon's girlfriend is so wonderful and supportive.  

All we heard from Jeanne is "he has no idea what I've been through."  Oh for shit's sake, you stuff your maw with food dawn till dusk, whine and moan about how put upon you are as if the World owes you and you live in filth and dog shit - you're right, he cannot relate to it.  

• Love 4

I was on vacation so I missed the chat. 

It was nice to see Brandon's success. He and his girlfriend seem like a good couple. I could've done without the singing. 

And then there was Jeanne. She's still annoying. Maybe Brandon should sing her a song to cheer her up.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I love how Jeanne begs for the surgery, constantly says how she deserves the surgery, yet when she finally gets it, she whines about how they should have warned her about the pain. Umm, it's surgery?? Of course it's going to be somewhat painful afterwards! Once again, putting blame on other people for her problems. It's like she thought this was going to be a walk in the park, no pain or discomfort at all.

Also I had to laugh when she said something like "my dad just had to up and die, so now I'm stuck with doing everything!" How rude of her dad just to die like that, didn't he know that Jeanne would actually have to dust the TV if he died? The nerve of some people lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, sara1025 said:

I love how Jeanne begs for the surgery, constantly says how she deserves the surgery, yet when she finally gets it, she whines about how they should have warned her about the pain. Umm, it's surgery?? Of course it's going to be somewhat painful afterwards! Once again, putting blame on other people for her problems. It's like she thought this was going to be a walk in the park, no pain or discomfort at all.

Also I had to laugh when she said something like "my dad just had to up and die, so now I'm stuck with doing everything!" How rude of her dad just to die like that, didn't he know that Jeanne would actually have to dust the TV if he died? The nerve of some people lol.

I don't know why she'd bother dusting the TV. Who would notice a little extra dust in that house.

• LOL 4

I watched 15 minutes of Part 2 last night that was originally aired last week.  Had to turn it off.  I do not know what's worse.  Jeanne's incessant blubbering in the Dr's office, the staring into space/accomplishing absolutely nothing, or the putrid filth she lived in.  Abso-freaking-lutely disgusting.

My fraternity house had better furniture than Jeanne.  That's not saying much.  The stuff in the living/potty room is worlds beyond anything Fabreeze can do.  More like take outside and apply gas & match.

You don't have to be rich to clean up.  Vacuum.  Clean the cobwebs & filth off the wall.  Take the blinds outside & hose them down.  Mop, bucket & Mr Clean does wonders.  Throw crap out.

• Love 2

My opinion is the only way to clean that trailer is take out the few items that are useable, then bring in an excavator and a few dumpsters.   Then pull another double wide in, connect it to the utilities, put a permanent foundation, and the porches, and keep it clean.   With all of those dogs, have vinyl plank flooring, because it's water proof.   Then about once a week, open the front door, and the back door, and use a leaf blower to gets the dust off of everything. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My opinion is the only way to clean that trailer is take out the few items that are useable, then bring in an excavator and a few dumpsters.   Then pull another double wide in, connect it to the utilities, put a permanent foundation, and the porches, and keep it clean.   With all of those dogs, have vinyl plank flooring, because it's water proof.   Then about once a week, open the front door, and the back door, and use a leaf blower to gets the dust off of everything. 

Knowing Jeanne from what they've shown, she'd expect Dr. Now to organize and pay for all of that for her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 4/29/2021 at 4:00 PM, Pondlass1 said:

I've always said - eat more dirt 😄. As a teacher I was surrounded by the filth of young people, and too busy to spend much time with hand sanitizer. Plus they would come up from Home Ec and offer us a cookie that they had made - other teachers would thank them and say that they were saving it for lunch, because they would never DARE to eat a cookie from those kids.  Me? Fuck that - it was a chocolate chip cookie!  I gobbled them down.  And haven't been sick in 30 years 😃

On 4/29/2021 at 6:02 PM, Twopper said:

Not much to say about Brandon--- Tayler seems to have lost weight since the first episode,but she looked like she had gained some of it back by the end of the WATN episode.   I was disappointed that there was no skin removal so maybe we will have a third episode of Brandon at some point.  I would have thought the lymphdema would still cause him trouble, but maybe it shrunk enough?  If I were Tayler, I would want him to get the surgery asap.

I hadn't seen Brandon's original ep but I watched it tonight just before this one - what he thought was lymphedema - Dr. Now told him was actually just giant fat deposits, because the fat on his body had nowhere else to go, so I was watching that part of him throughout both episodes and it did seem to be gone by the end.  As for Tayler - I think she lost some weight, but by the end she outweighed him, and her real problem was that fupa - if he goes for skin removal surgery he should try to bargain a fupa removal for her into the deal.  They seemed like sweet people and I was happy for how things turned out for them.

• Love 2

I’m in love with Brandon. He is handsome,  even if a little feminine looking, talented, and positive.

Jeanne? I want to punch her in the throat every time she says she deserves the surgery. No one who doesn’t do the work deserves surgery. Is all this free?

• Love 2
(edited)

I love seeing the contrast between hard working Brandon, and Jeanne's demanding, lazy whining.    I turned on the rerun just to see her mother go back to Houston, because of stitches infected by dog hair, and Jeanne demanding dog sitting, and medical transportation.    Seeing Jeanne go from 'my poor dead dad' to slamming him for using money (probably his money) on dating apps, and his dying cutting the budget was hysterical.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

I turned on the rerun just to see her mother go back to Houston, because of stitches infected by dog hair

I'm sure after Dr. Now performed that surgery, he said to himself, "Now I've seen it all!"

• LOL 1

After all of the kindness Dr. Now showed to Jeanne and Barbara (the mother), they tried to sue the production company.   Ungrateful is the nicest thing I can say about both of them.     I've read the mother lost a bunch of weight, and was doing much better.   

The mother having dog hair and who knows what else in her stitches was bizarre.     Jeanne whining about the budget being cut because the dad wasn't contributing any longer, because he was dead, was equally bizarre. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1

I'm watching Jeanne and mother Barbara on WATN reruns.   Jeanne whines about everything.  She finally gets surgery, and whines about everything.   I'm not surprised she came for one follow up with Dr. Now after surgery, and quit the program.    I really wish we knew how much she gained or lost after surgery.  Jeanne always looked angry about everything.   She was so selfish. 

Aaron and Taylor have such a nice relationship, and he really embraced the weight loss program.   I hope his music career really took off.