Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I wonder how TLC would feel if they realized that only Dr Paradise is worried about this behemoth and the rest of the world is saying, "Die, b$tch, die!"?

TLC gave us Toddlers and Tiaras and the duggars and those mulitples show so you think they care?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I wonder how TLC would feel if they realized that only Dr Paradise is worried about this behemoth and the rest of the world is saying, "Die, b$tch, die!"?

Dr. Paradise might feel the same, but he is legally and ethically obligated to care.

I've had plenty of patients I honestly believe world would have been much better without - but I still gave them the required level of care.  If you can't do that, you can't be in healthcare.  

• Love 9

I'll be honest, some days I wish I still had some xanax (it's been over 20 years).

I have a small cup of salted caramel ice cream and one sea salt dark chocolate Milano cookie.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She probably couldn't get to her dealer. 

Because he's on the way back to Ohio.

5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Has anyone here tried those stick on wall thingies? How do they look? 

Check the reviews, and only get them if you see them in person.    I know people that use them at beach condos, because you can change them out easier.  They come off if you blast them with a hair dryer.   They look nice for a while.  

Angie thought Dr. Paradise would write her a Xanax script or Oxy, or a lot of stuff, and she's not getting it.   The hunky Fireman certainly knows what she's up to.  

I bet she just dumped in her pants, when Dr. Paradise told her that Dr. No is meeting her at the hospital.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Bring her to the hospital and give her an endless supply of burritos and hot fudge sundaes.

I want to watch her explode. 😈

you can, if you wait by her portable toilet  after she smokes a cigarette 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

I'll be honest, some days I wish I still had some xanax (it's been over 20 years).

I have a small cup of salted caramel ice cream and one sea salt dark chocolate Milano cookie.

I had ONE xanax just one time in my life (my OB/GYN gave it to me for a procedure) and it was so amazing, I still think about it.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Dr. Paradise might feel the same, but he is legally and ethically obligated to care.

I've had plenty of patients I honestly believe world would have been much better without - but I still gave them the required level of care.  If you can't do that, you can't be in healthcare.  

Oh for craps sake. Are you on the right forum?

• LOL 8

She was walking around a minute before they arrived!

I’m glad dr paradise made her call 911!!!  She has to take responsibility for something!!  And then she gets mad at him for telling the EMT’s the info they need to treat her...gosh

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The tattoo is to distract from her unfortunate physiognomy. Its not working. 

It is usually half covered by her chins. 

3 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

Very poor “heart attack” impersonation from Ang.  

Maybe that happens in her second WATN?  Apparently there is one.

Her next WATN is next week.  Stock up on supplies; a.k.a., alcohol.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

For my mentality, I have to take an Eating Habit break...

I will return when we are in the I'm disgusted with TLC, M600PL, Dr. Now and the continuous hatred of Angie J phase of the programming!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1